The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"L/B the best team"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tarfanINDIA 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-16-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfanINDIA Click to send private message to tarfanINDIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"L/B the best team"
Now among the 6 remaining L/B are the best couple. They always have this can do attitude. These 2 are menatally the strongest and also physically to some extent. They even fight and both have the big mouths and very funny to look at them sometimes. If they play well they will be in top 3.I hope they win the money get some more muscles.

ADAM/REBECCA: He is definitely a baby.I wonder what his mommy is thinking about him. Rebecca has been a good suporter for Adam. She is a good motivator. Without her he would not even thought of coming this far.She remindes me of Jill in TAR3 especially when she smiles/laughes. She is enjoying the race.

KRIS/JON: These two remindes of Mich n Kathy of TAR3.Frankly telling there is nothing so special about these 2 guys.They leave pitstop finish challenges without disturbing/getting disturbed.Each and every team till now(incl of all 6 seasons) has some or the other speciality at least John/Vict. They might be mastrers in any thing might in physical challenge or mentally or atleat yelling at eachother something like.

HAYDEN/AARON: She is Physco sometimes, not some times its most of the time or all the time.He is also Physco sometimes.They have to stop fighting orelse they will become 2nd John/Vic.

FRED/KENDRA: She is the biggest b***h and ofcourse no words to say about him, He is the biggest jerk (leaving Johnathan aside).

JOHN/VIC: I have never seen such a person iny life. He is really the worst contestant in TAR'S history. 1000 times of flo + 100 times of Ian together is not equivalant to John. I really feel pity for Vic. She is the best women, Hats off too her.

GUS N HERA MISSING U LOT!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: L/B the best team Ambassador9 01-16-05 1
   RE: L/B the best team anotherkim 01-16-05 2
       RE: L/B the best team Ambassador9 01-16-05 3
 RE: L/B the best team Cygnus X1 01-17-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: L/B the best team"
They are the strongest mentally? I strongly disagree.

To prove my point, I will state the following:

"64, 66, 68, 80..."

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: L/B the best team"
obviously they are not the INTELLECTUALLY strongest team, but mentally, they ARE strong. They are fierce competitors and are able to stay focused. Imgaine some of those other teams being as far behind as L/B were..can you imagine the meltdowns?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--64, 66, 68, 80....that still makes me laugh!

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: L/B the best team"
Another kim, are you done with AR online yet?
Have you checked in to the "pit stop?"

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: L/B the best team"
I will give L/B this: they are probably the Most Improved Racers so far. They're not making as many stupid mistakes as they were earlier, and they have no shame about asking for help. And I'm not sure who else could have handled the situation in Eger and afterward as well as they. Maybe only K/J. But unlike TFI, I'm not yet convinced they might wind up being their own worst enemy and eliminating themselves through another stupid mistake.

And remembering that this is Bashers, Bolo's quote about being the strongest person on the race and being passed by the women up the Corsica rock wall was priceless (what do you think the Bowling Moms were thinking when they saw that?).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •