The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 Ep2 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-13, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 Ep2 Vidcaps"
*No sources please*
This thread is for the deposit of and discussion regarding the episode 2 vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 02-14-13 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo Flowerpower 02-14-13 2
       RE: Post-Show Promo Arnold_Lorax2 02-14-13 3
 CBS Press Express Photos "Second Ep... Sheldor 02-14-13 4
   RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... Flowerpower 02-14-13 5
       RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... tribephyl 02-14-13 6
           RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... Flowerpower 02-14-13 7
       RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... crispy06 02-14-13 8
       RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... Sheldor 02-15-13 10
           RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... Flowerpower 02-15-13 11
               RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... Sheldor 02-15-13 12
                   RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... Scarlett O Hara 02-16-13 17
   RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Secon... Sheldor 02-15-13 9
       Immunity and Reward Challenge Sheldor 02-15-13 13
       Shamar tribephyl 02-15-13 14
           2 different outfits and possible Qu... Flowerpower 02-16-13 16
           RE: Shamar PepeLePew13 02-18-13 24
               RE: Shamar michel 02-18-13 26
                   RE: Shamar PepeLePew13 02-20-13 31
 Intro Caps tribephyl 02-15-13 15
   RE: Intro Caps Scarlett O Hara 02-16-13 18
 Preview (2/15) caps tribephyl 02-16-13 19
 PIP tribephyl 02-16-13 20
   RE: PIP PepeLePew13 02-16-13 21
       RE: PIP byoffer 02-17-13 23
 RC/IC Challenge tribephyl 02-16-13 22
   RE: RC/IC Challenge kingfish 02-18-13 25
 Promo (2/18) tribephyl 02-18-13 27
 New Ep2 Web Promo - Honey Badger Sheldor 02-19-13 28
 S26EP02 Challenge Preview "Plunge, ... Sheldor 02-19-13 29
   RE: S26EP02 Challenge Preview "Plun... dabo 02-20-13 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-14-13, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, Brandon sees his life in the game coming to an end...
Brandon (talking to Erik): We're getting voted out. Something a little revengeful.
Probst: ...and resurrects the Hantz family's reign of terror.
Brandon: I'm thinking of going Russell Hantz style. I'm playing dir-ty. I want to go out with a bang.

Thanks SF!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-13, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Thanks for posting, Tribe! Looks like ALL of the preview vidcaps are from the Favs side. And, it looks like Dawn is repeating history, having a very early breakdown. Geez.
I sure would have liked to have seen the votes. I know that Brandon and Erik voted for Andrea, but who else did?

Votes for Francesca: Philip, Malcolm, Andrea, Corrine, Dawn, Cochran
So Brandon, Erik, Brenda, and Francesca voted for Andrea?

Not sure which way Dawn and Cochran went, or even if they voted the same way?

It is going to be SO hard for any sane person on the Favs side to win with all these whack jobs. Philip and Brandon throw such a wrench into rational reality tv....

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-13, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
They did show the votes last night:

Andrea: Fran Brandon Erik Brenda
Fran: Andrea Phillip Malcom Dawn Cochran Corrine

As for THIS SEASON and not going by previous seasons. Phillip looked strong and quite sane and he has come to play. Cochran is well liked and very likeable in his actions and confessionals he is a different guy. Andrea is ready to strategize and play.

Brandon is nothing but trouble right from the start in the challenge "can I hit somebody I wanna tackle somebody" and the crazed look in his eyes when he was thumping his chest. Plus previews of next week he seriously looks and acts as though he quit his ridlan cold turkey to be on this season and his mental stability will be in question every minute he is out there. Literally out there

Agman siggified me

Sheldor 4681 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-14-13, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
CBS Press Express has ALREADY released "Second Episode" photos!

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites/photos?page=1

They are not yet available on Survivor Fever so here are the "Second Episode" thumbnail images (and 2 below in higher resolution). Note: I sorted the photos by image name which hopefully is chronological order.

02-14-13, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
Wow, press images are ALL about the Goats, Fans. Makes me believe that they will be going to TC next.

02-14-13, 08:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
I completely agree not just because of the Fan-heavy Press pics but also because the PostShow promo was so heavily FAVs-centric.
Besides, we were completely set-up through the episode 1 editing, where everyone stands on the Fans tribe. Whereas, even though they had to go to TC, the Favs are a clusterfudge of cross-allying and last-minute backstabs.

My initial thought is one of the high-school clicque gets the boot. Probably Allie or Hope.

02-14-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
Besides, we were completely set-up through the episode 1 editing, where everyone stands on the Fans tribe. Whereas, even though they had to go to TC, the Favs are a clusterfudge of cross-allying and last-minute backstabs.
My initial thought is one of the high-school clicque gets the boot. Probably Allie or Hope.

Hahahahaha, great way to phrase what's going on in the Favs tribe, Tribe! "Clusterfudge of cross-allying and last-minute backstabs" pretty much sums them up to the letter.

I'm with you...one of the cool kids is going down. Wonder if they will let someone new eat lunch at their table after all? Agree, either Hope or Allie, my money is on Hope cause I think she was canoodling a little more than Allie. After all, Allie isn't the cutest one out there. LOL.

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-13, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
>Wow, press images are ALL about
>the Goats, Fans. Makes me
>believe that they will be
>going to TC next.

Yeah. It looks like the fans lose. Plus the previews are showing Brandon freaking out after what looks like tribal council,probably just hyping up the next episode. On the fans tribe we know there is the 4 cool kids, some pseudo-alliance of 3 girls, Shamar blowing in the wind by himself, and Mike/Matt as the twosome. It could be a crazy vote as well.

02-15-13, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
Flowerpower wrote:

"Wow, press images are ALL about the Goats, Fans. Makes me believe that they will be going to TC next."

Agreed that it appears the Fans might be going to TC next.

However not ALL of the photos were of the Fans.

Right smack in the middle are these two photos of Brandon and Brenda...

02-15-13, 04:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
Oh come on! ALL of the press images at camp are of the Gota tribe. Those 2-3 other shots with Favs were taken at the challenge. Clearly, they are not normally stacked this way, Sheldor...

02-15-13, 06:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
I agree that the two Fave photos are from the challenge. They are only stacked this way since I sorted the photos by photo number so yes, they are probably both from the same challenge.

I was just pointing out that out of *30* photos there are only 2 that are not of the Fans. That seemed a bit odd to me. I know in the past there have often been single images in the Press Release photos of the person that gets voted out. Probably nothing but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-13, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
Sheldor,

Pointing out the two pics of Brandon and Brenda was absolutely worth mentioning! Thanks also, for bringing over the Press Pics early. Perhaps throwing Brenda and Brandon in the mix is misdiretion - after all, those two are in the minority on their tribe and will most likely be the next two voted off from the Favs. I'm with FloPo and you regarding the next boot. Combined with the clue about lack of organization on the Fan tribe, I'm convinced the Fans will go to TC next week and it will indeed be either Hope or Ally who is booted. I'm leaning towards Hope.

02-15-13, 03:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: CBS Press Express Photos "Second Episode""
Thanks to Survivor Fever here are the full sized images!

_01
_02
_03
_04
_05
_06
_07
_08
_09
_10
_11
_12
_13
_14
_15
_16
_17
_18
_19
_20
_21
_22
_23
_24
_25
_26
_27
_28
_29
_30

02-15-13, 06:30 PM (EST)
13. "Immunity and Reward Challenge"
Looks like the water/rope challenge is for both Immunity and Reward

02-15-13, 06:50 PM (EST)
14. "Shamar"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-13 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-15-13 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

Perhaps he is just overly lazy, but there are NUMEROUS shots of Shamar lying down.
In 2 different outfits.
I believe he might actually be our "I want to quit" contender.

And if I'm not mistaken...
Those shots are both Pre-Challenge and PostChallenge.
I see the immunity idol behind Eddie here...

So this shot must be BEFORE the challenge.

02-16-13, 09:00 AM (EST)
16. "2 different outfits and possible Quitter"
I agree Tribe! There are shots of them in 2 different outfits. Some with them in their undies, then later, when they get tree mail for the challenge, they are most likely given their bathing suits, thus the 2 different outfits.

Shamar is very lazy, it seems. And, he told us this is his strategy in the first episode. He said he will not risk fatigue and dehydration while on this island, and he appears to be a man of his word. Definitely is going to work against him at some point. Yet, I don't think that he will be the one that wants to quit.

In the teasers thread we got this:

Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of the vote

Couple that with shots of Dawn crying...

I think Dawn may be the one that prematurely wants to quit...?

She could come back to camp and freak out because she feels responsible for sending Francesca home, and that's what gives Brandon the idea that she directed the boot, OR, Brandon sick little mind could just decide that is what happened and then go after her leading to her meltdown.

Regardless, Dawn had a big meltdown early in the show last season, and she's going to have another here. It won't make any difference because she's in the majority alliance so far, and her tribe will most likely win the IC this week.

Bottom line is I wouldn't be surprised if one of their favorites uttered the Q word this week.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-13, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Shamar"
Good catch on the Shamar sleeping shots.

I saw this cap in a couple of places, so I decided to do a little searching around - so far, nothing conclusive but this might be something worth keeping an eye out for: Is the HII hidden in plain sight?

Check this out...

We have a neck decoration for the immunity idol here:

And from this picture of the two tribes here:

We see Julia holding the immunity idol, and it does indeed have the neck decoration:

After last season where the HII was literally right under the tribes' noses with it being where the rice was kept, wouldn't it be something if it was something as innocuous as a neck decoration on the immunity idol that turned out to be the HII?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-13, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Shamar"
Interesting observation, Pepe. The only objection I would have comes from Jeff giving Bikal an opportunity to play the HII. In episode 1, only Goata had a chance to search the idol so asking Bikal about the HII was pointless. With Jeff asking for the idol, there almost have to be an idol in each camp. Then again, he could have suddenly become devious...

02-20-13, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Shamar"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-13 AT 08:10 AM (EST)

Yeah, I agree that it's pretty far out of left field for something like this but just thought it'd be worth keeping an eye on. Heck, it'd be something I would try if I was producing the show, just to see if anyone would figure it out!

Having said that, I don't recall seeing a HII with any sort of neck adornment or otherwise, so that's what piqued my curiosity.

02-15-13, 11:30 PM (EST)
15. "Intro Caps"
I captured all the clips which had the survivor "potentially" during a challenge.
I then went through and got rid of all the caps which were from the first 2 challenges.
Here is what we have left...

Brenda: (seems to be pulling a rope *and noticing the camera*)

Cochran: (looks to be holding on to something while in the water. Not really swimming)

Eddie w/Shamar and Hope: (Tossing a rope with ring on the end of it.)

Laura: (This one I wasn't positive it wasn't part of the 1st immunity but Laura is running)

Malcolm: (With diving mask on)

Matt: (swimming)

Phillip: (I have no idea what he is doing but he looks intense and he's covered with sand and sweat)

Shamar: (swimming)

Sherri: (with different "lifesaver" than the 1st reward challenge.)

Dependent upon how many "stages" a challenge has, it looks like we have 3 or 4 different challenges being shown.
Rope pulling, rope/ring tossing, swimming, "life-saver", sand/running.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-13, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Intro Caps"
The clue this week also mentioned a "two-tiered" challenge (and I think it is the IC). Maybe part is in the water and the other part is on the beach.

02-16-13, 04:04 PM (EST)
19. "Preview (2/15) caps"
VO: The new season of Survivor is insane.

Phillip: I've given them each a name. We've got the The "Enforcer" (Malcolm), the "Eliminator" (Andrea), the "Dominatrix" (Corine) and "True Grit" (Dawn). We are now "Sealth-R-Us".

Malcolm: Phillip thinks he's running a spy corporation.

VO: ...and...

Brandon: (to Cochran) I was planning on sabotaging everything.

VO: ... Little Hantz...

Brandon: (confessional) I can feel my uncles blood running through my body.

VO: ...is causing Big Trouble.

Brandon: Special Agent Pink Panther, you don't want to fight with me.

Brandon: This is a game and I'm playing it dirrrr-tyyy.

02-16-13, 09:12 PM (EST)
20. "PIP"

02-16-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: PIP"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-13 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

In pics 12-15 ... what is Julia doing?!?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-13, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: PIP"
I was noticing that picture too. Begs for a "caption this" thread!

02-16-13, 11:56 PM (EST)
22. "RC/IC Challenge"
Challenge explanation.

*notice the long gangplank*

*notice the additional Favs mat peeking out from the bottom right corner*

Reynold and Allie on mat, w/ Shamar, Matt, Eddie, Sherri, Julia and Hope running.

Julia, Sherri and Hope on Fans float.

Julia jumping into water and going to retrieve "sticks" within a "cage".

Julia, Sherri and Hope being pulled while on a float. Julia is holding on for stability as they get pulled in.

Cochran pulling rope for Favs w/ Matt NOT pulling rope for Fans w/ Laura back by table. *she is the sit-out*

Shamar for Fans and Brandon for Favs pulling rope.

My thought is the tribes race out to their tribal floats, jump in and retrieve sticks which will help them lock together a set of floats, once pieced together the other players pull the floats in to the beach via ropes.

Now, with 3 running out to the floats and at least 2 (probably 3) pulling the floats in, that leaves 3 more to do the 3rd portion of the challenge. A Puzzle?

The only thing gleaned from these caps is that at some point the Favs are ahead as they are seen pulling on the ropes while the Fans are not yet at that stage.
We've seen more than enough come-from-behind wins, so no definitive call just yet, but I am leaning towards the Favs winning.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-13, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: RC/IC Challenge"
Julia is hanging on for stability..."

So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

To the Shwack shack with you!

02-18-13, 06:29 PM (EST)
27. "Promo (2/18)"

02-19-13, 11:17 PM (EST)
28. "New Ep2 Web Promo - Honey Badger"
New Ep2 Web Promo - Honey Badger

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites/video?watch=4pgj3rqj8x

Following the first elimination of the season, Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of what he sees as an unsuitable vote and matchless teamwork and disorganization from one tribe leaves little room for competition during a tiered Immunity Challenge

(No screen caps yet on Survivor Fever)

02-19-13, 11:22 PM (EST)
29. "S26EP02 Challenge Preview "Plunge, Pull & Pop"
Survivor Caramoan Fans Vs Favorites
Challenge Preview - Episode 2
"Plunge, Pull & Pop

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites/video?watch=5jcu9kbn9p

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer (Survivor Challenges Producer): Today we are doing the challenge "Plunge, Pull and Pop." There are 9 players in each tribe. On "go" 6 players race to the beach. Three get onto a pontoon. Three others pull that pontoon out to a floating platform. Those three on the floating platform will dive down, freeing up a series of bamboo sticks, releasing floating rings to the surface. Once all 9 floating rings are at the surface, they'll grab the floats, get back onto the pontoon where the three waiting on the beach pull them in. Once they are back with all the rings, they drop them on a mat, the final three players will take turns throwing them onto posts. First tribe to get one ring on each of the three posts wins a Reward and Immunity.

_01
_02
_03
_04
_05
_06
_07
_08
_09
_10
_11
_12
_13
_14
_15
_16
_17
_18
_19
_20
_21
_22
_23
_24
_25
_26
_27
_28
_29
_30
_31
_32
_33
_34
_35
_36
_37
_38
_39
_40
_41
_42
_43
_44
_45
_46
_47
_48
_49
_50
_51
_52
_53
_54
_55
_56
_57
_58

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-13, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S26EP02 Challenge Preview "Plunge, Pull & Pop"
Thanks, Sheldor, great stuff. That challenge looks like it is going to take not only good teamwork, but smart decisions about who performs in each stage. Gota could even mess up with a bad sit-out decision.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •