The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 - Cast - Newcomers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-13, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Reynold Toepfer"

Name: Reynold Toepfer (30)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: San Francisco, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Living abroad in Australia. I fully immersed myself in the culture, made beautiful friendships that will last a lifetime and gained a truer understanding of who I am.

Inspiration in Life: Tom Brady, because he is the ultimate competitor and always brings out the absolute best of anyone who plays with him. He displays such a calm poise in the most intense, stressful situations, and will never take credit for the victories he has led.

Hobbies: Swimming, rugby and crossword puzzles.

Pet Peeves: Negative people who feel sorry for themselves and winter.

3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, resourceful and likable.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Music and books are both passions of mine and are things that could alleviate some of the stress during the very trying times on Survivor. I’d also bring a volleyball. Sand volleyball is super fun and I think some games on the beach could be good for the tribe.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Physically, I think I can perform in challenges like Colby Donaldson. Socially, I flirt like Parvati Shallow and can handle intense confrontational situations with a smile on my face. And, I’m a bit like Todd Herzog where I can play into people’s egos to keep them blind to my agenda.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge! My life has been defined by putting myself in new and challenging situations and succeeding. Survivor would be such an appropriate culmination as to what my life has been up to this point and I don’t think I could ever replicate anything as great as Survivor on my own.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a charmer. I dazzle people. They adore me and open up to me. I’m an excellent motivator, excellent physical competitor and have experience spear fishing.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: With my charming personality and a long history of thriving in and adapting to new social situations, I am the best equipped to manipulate the actions of my fellow competitors to play my agenda. I’m in excellent physical shape and my strong competitive drive makes me almost unstoppable.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S26 - Cast - Newcomers   PepeLePew13     01-11-13       
   Laura Alexander   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     1  
     RE: Laura Alexander   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     11  
         RE: Laura Alexander   Round Robin     02-11-13     26  
   Sherri Biethman   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     2  
   Matt Bischhoff   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     3  
   Hope Driskill   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     4  
   Allie Pohevitz   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     5  
   Eddie Fox   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     6  
   Julia Landauer   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     7  
   Michael Snow   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     8  
     RE: Michael Snow   Estee     01-11-13     12  
         RE: Michael Snow   Tercel     01-11-13     15  
   Shamar Thomas   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     9  
     RE: Shamar Thomas   Brownroach     01-14-13     22  
         RE: Shamar Thomas   michel     01-14-13     23  
             RE: Shamar Thomas   Brownroach     01-14-13     24  
                 RE: Shamar Thomas   michel     01-14-13     25  
   Reynold Toepfer   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     10  
   Photos - whole cast and tribes   PepeLePew13     01-11-13     13  
     RE: Photos - whole cast and tribes   Arnold_Lorax2     01-11-13     14  
         RE: Photos - whole cast and tribes   michel     01-12-13     19  
   RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers   dabo     01-12-13     16  
     RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers   Estee     01-12-13     17  
         RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers   PepeLePew13     01-12-13     18  
     RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers   michel     01-12-13     20  
         RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers   SpotTheDifference     01-13-13     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •