The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen Over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-12, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC"
Dangrayne, S=DAy 30, arriving back at camp. Hell hath frozen over comes from Malc...she pulled it out, and I had to act all upset at it, but inside he is happy because he can now get rid of a real threat in the game, Penner.

Now, Lisa confides to her friends, that she's just not cut out for this game, she has a heart connection with Carter and Penner, she says it's so hard to Skupin and Denise, and they tell her it's ok because they are sticking to their word. Lisa tells Penner that she is not good at this game, and she tells him that she doesn't want to lie to him, now Penner and Lisa go for a walk, and Penner says, do you want to vote me out? She tells him that Lisa wanted to go to end with you and Skup, so you know that's waht I wanted, in the mean time someone else came to me and asked me to go with them, and I agreed. And, Lisa tells him that she is writing his name down tonight. Jon tells her this is unbelievable because you guys have written my name twice. Lisa had to confess to me that she was in another alliance and she is voting me tonight, that she can't be swayed because she's voting me tonight.

She says she wanted to go with him, it wasn't about the money, he asks her, well, what am I going to do? And she says go do your magic that you do. And he says, OK, and he says lets let the chips fall where they lay.

He says that Lisa got played, it was my mistake because I didn't make a commitment to anybody. Jon tells Carter that they are voting for Denise...and he tells Abi and Carter they are voting Denise. He goes to Skupin, we are voting Denise, now you put yourself in the driver seat and you get to decide where we go, jon tells Skup that he's never lied to you, Lisa is conflicted by she is voting for me. Skupin says his dilemma is he will make 3 people very happy, and 3 people very upset. Am I in a better group to win with Deni/Malc/Lisa, or with Penner/Abi/Carter. He thinks he can beat Penner in the final 3.

TC:

See Abi smile and wink to jury. Last words were Abi, your back is a gainst the wall and here you sit with II. Best 500$ spent in her life.
Denise: what happens in these conditions that make people change. she says what was brutal were people at their limit....
Penner said that Abi was the next to go, I believe that Denise and Malc shook hands with Skup and Lisa and now have alliance. He says that he didn't agree to Lisa's f4 because he was mad that she had changed her mind and voted twice against her. He is looking her int he eyes and wants to work with her, please.

Malc says Penner is trying to turn the tables. Lisa and I did have a bond and I trust you in the 11th hour right now. Lisa says that I don't want to hurt anyone I care about, but Penners says if you go with them, you will give one of them a million dollars.
Lisa can you compare this dilemma with any other situation in your life, yes, but it's too personal to talk about. How difficult was that, she is teary and says huge. So based on your decision tonight, is there a chance that you will disappoint yourself tonight?

Skupin says there is some validity to what Penner said.

Denise is first voter. Abi is voting Denise: I hope you go home tonight, look who;s judging you now. Penner votes and yells denise!

See Skupin conflicted at the voting booth.

When Jeff tally's the votes, Penner says "wonderful".

No one plays an idol

Tally:

Denise
Denise
Penner
Jonathan
Denise
Penner
Penner is OUT

Lisa and Skupin look away....He only hugged Carter and Abi says can I have a hug too, and he says no, I am not going to hug anybody else

That sucks Jeff, keep the sunny side up and suck eggs and goes off whistling...

Jiffy says that this game is clearly up for grabs. Good night

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen Over   Flowerpower     11-28-12       
   SOTS or ECST?   tribephyl     11-28-12     1  
     RE: SOTS or ECST?   Flowerpower     11-28-12     2  
   Previously, On Survivor   Flowerpower     11-28-12     3  
   Why bother watching?   Bebo     11-28-12     4  
     RE: Why bother watching?   Bebo     11-28-12     5  
     RE: Why bother watching?   Estee     11-28-12     6  
         They are ALL idiots   Bebo     11-28-12     8  
             RE: They are ALL idiots   michel     11-28-12     22  
             RE: They are ALL idiots   Arnold_Lorax2     11-29-12     42  
             RE: They are ALL idiots   Estee     11-29-12     47  
   Post Intro....   Flowerpower     11-28-12     7  
     Uh oh...   Bebo     11-28-12     9  
         RE: Uh oh...   Snidget     11-28-12     10  
   Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC   Flowerpower     11-28-12     11  
     RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC   Snidget     11-28-12     12  
         RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC   Bebo     11-28-12     13  
             RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC   Snidget     11-28-12     15  
   Immunity Challenge:   Flowerpower     11-28-12     14  
   Tribal Council - Million Dollar Quo...   Bebo     11-28-12     16  
   The vote   Bebo     11-28-12     17  
   Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC   Flowerpower     11-28-12     18  
     RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC   Bebo     11-28-12     19  
         RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC   dabo     11-28-12     37  
     RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC   Bebo     11-28-12     20  
   Next time on Survivor   Flowerpower     11-28-12     21  
     RE: Next time on Survivor   Bebo     11-28-12     23  
         RE: Next time on Survivor   michel     11-28-12     25  
     RE: Next time on Survivor   michel     11-28-12     24  
         RE: Next time on Survivor   Flowerpower     11-28-12     26  
             RE: Next time on Survivor   michel     11-28-12     27  
             RE: Next time on Survivor   Bebo     11-28-12     39  
         RE: Next time on Survivor   Brownroach     11-28-12     28  
             RE: Next time on Survivor   forehead     11-28-12     31  
                 RE: Next time on Survivor   michel     11-28-12     32  
                     RE: Next time on Survivor   Bebo     11-29-12     40  
                         RE: Next time on Survivor   michel     11-29-12     46  
                         RE: Next time on Survivor   tikigirlie     11-29-12     48  
             RE: Next time on Survivor   Murphy3126     11-28-12     35  
   RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen O...   Flowerpower     11-28-12     29  
     RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen O...   forehead     11-28-12     30  
         RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen O...   michel     11-28-12     33  
             RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen O...   toad8098     11-28-12     34  
     Jonathan! -- this is the vote threa...   Brownroach     11-28-12     36  
         RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote t...   PepeLePew13     11-28-12     38  
             RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote t...   Arnold_Lorax2     11-29-12     43  
                 RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote t...   PepeLePew13     11-29-12     44  
                     RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote t...   Flowerpower     11-29-12     45  
   Best * SOTS * Ever!   dabo     11-29-12     41  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •