The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be Ready for a Shocker!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-01, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be Ready for a Shocker!"
No real spoiler here but I'm thinking we are all going to be surprised with who gets banished this week. Remember S1... I don't think anyone even suspected Gretchen would be the one to go. (I know I was shocked) This eppy is going to be the same.. think of the person least likely to go.. and maybe, just maybe we have our person.

Mary

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! MDSkinner 03-05-01 1
   RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! VampKira 03-05-01 2
       RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! Rudyrox 03-05-01 3
           RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! VampKira 03-05-01 4
               RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! Rudyrox 03-05-01 5
                   RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! Elwood 03-06-01 10
               RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! shanana banana 03-05-01 8
 RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! ItzLisa 03-05-01 6
   RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! Dalton 03-05-01 7
       RE: Be Ready for a Shocker! VampKira 03-06-01 12
   Gretchen AyatollahKhomeini 03-05-01 9
       RE: Gretchen Elwood 03-06-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
You are right, that was a huge shocker. But because of what happened last year, we have a different view of what we think is going to happen this year. It seems that last year the focus of the spoiler boards in general was not that the tribes would try to vote out the leader of the other tribe. We do feel more along those lines this year. The only real way that we would be shocked is if one of those that is under the radar gets voted out. Someone like Liz or Amber would be a shock since they are not very physical, they are not leaders of their tribes and they appear to pose no real threat other than in the final two.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-05-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
Ok.......

So.. I pick Jerri every week to go..but she NEVER goes! So...does that make HER the least likely??? Oh please..please....... (wishful thinking)

**GO NICK**

"It's not the cough that carries you off... it's the coffin they carry you off in."

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

03-05-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
*LOL* Every time I read your posts I get the urge to dig up my old Dio tapes.;)

Mary

P.S. Maybe it's time I get them on CD.

03-05-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
Mary..

tee hee! A fellow Dio fan! Don't you just LOVE his voice?? Rock on! You ought to do what I did.. Go to Napster, and download all your favorites, and burn them on a CD.

**GO NICK**

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

03-05-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
Great idea... I think I'll do that now. (After all, I have already purchased the music once, it was a long time ago but I have still already paid for it)

His voice is right up there with Geoff Tate & Bruce Dickinson in my book.

Mary

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-01, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
yeah! some dio and maiden fans here!

half of my mp3 collection is from those guys.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
>tee hee! A fellow Dio fan!
>Don't you just LOVE his
>voice?? Rock on!

Count me in!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
I was sittin' there with my jaw hanging down to the floor when they lowered the boom on Gretchen! Sure it all made sense later, but at that moment - yeesh!!!

Which leads me to think it's anybody's ballgame for S2! Of course, if they're smart, they'll start picking off the ones who are a threat immunity wise, the ones with strength. This would make Colby an obvious target. BUT - I'm also with VampKira, I want Jerri outta there, and I can't believe they won't either. Maybe, juuussst maybe, they'll all figure - hey, it's still first TC of the merger, we have plenty of time to pick off the strong and the true threats. Why not make things a little more peaceful around here by losing this skank ho??? I'm sticking by my weekly Jerri picks, with honest to goodness theories to back it up, not just wishful thinking (no, really, I swear! ), until that glorious episode when she's GONE!!!!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS
what it's all about???

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-01 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

I'm hoping the real Spoilers here will forgive me if
I address this one post to Lisa, Mary and VampKira....

I wrote a long post here under the Thread: "Could Richard
be providing Spoiler info?" (post #7) giving my theory about
Colby/Keith using common sense and sweet revenge
(against the "Skank ho"; of course) --- to immediately
allign themselves with Alicia/Jeff (or A/J and Nick)
....the plan being to sacrifice Jerri AND gain a strong
alliance in the bargain.

If you read my whole post in the other thread...I would
appreciate comments....even on the Basher Board. Thanks.

Dalton (who wants Jerri not just booted; but booted with
Colby/Keith shoe prints on her a$$)

Edited to correct title of Thread.

03-06-01, 10:35 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Be Ready for a Shocker!"
Dalton....

Just read your post as requested.. and it sure sounds plausable to me..I can see it going that way.. very insightful. Tina worries me a bit though.. she seems so wishy washy.. But hell, anything that knocks Jerri out of it, sounds like a plan to me! LOL

--Vamp--

**GO NICK**

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-05-01, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Gretchen"
Well, actually, ItzLisa, last year MB had inadvertently slipped us a REAL spoiler ... a shot in the opening of E2 of an 8-person tribal council, minus Gretchen and Greg. Lots of people on ss.com debated its authenticity, but it proved to be accurate, and so a lot of us were not surprised that Gretchen left.

By contrast, this year we have extremely little to work with except for theories. NO photo evidence at all. Heck, we didn't even know the COLOR of the merged tribe until Thursday's preview. So...no matter WHO goes, it will be a surprise!

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-01, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gretchen"
It's orange, isn't it?

I think there's a shot of Lizzie and Keith looking a bit sad, and she looks to be wearing a tribal-top-like thing, which is orange.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •