The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread...."
Please post comments during the show here....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread.... PepeLePew13 05-09-12 1
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread.... dabo 05-09-12 3
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread.... michel 05-09-12 15
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread.... Flowerpower 05-09-12 2
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower 05-09-12 4
   RE: Post Intro.... jbug 05-09-12 7
       RE: Post Intro.... michel 05-09-12 16
 Post RC, pre IC Flowerpower 05-09-12 5
 Post RC...and reward.... Flowerpower 05-09-12 6
   RE: Post RC...and reward.... SquidProQuo 05-09-12 11
   RE: Post RC...and reward.... michel 05-09-12 17
       RE: Post RC...and reward.... PepeLePew13 05-09-12 21
           RE: Post RC...and reward.... michel 05-09-12 22
               RE: Post RC...and reward.... PepeLePew13 05-09-12 23
                   RE: Post RC...and reward.... michel 05-09-12 24
               RE: Post RC...and reward.... Gothmog 05-09-12 26
                   RE: Post RC...and reward.... michel 05-10-12 34
                       RE: Post RC...and reward.... Gothmog 05-10-12 40
                           RE: Post RC...and reward.... knuckles487 05-10-12 41
                               RE: Post RC...and reward.... michel 05-10-12 42
 Post IC scrambling.... Flowerpower 05-09-12 8
   RE: Post IC scrambling.... jbug 05-09-12 10
       RE: Post IC scrambling.... SquidProQuo 05-09-12 12
       RE: Post IC scrambling.... PepeLePew13 05-09-12 14
           RE: Post IC scrambling.... michel 05-09-12 20
   RE: Post IC scrambling.... Belle Book 05-09-12 25
       RE: Post IC scrambling.... Round Robin 05-10-12 38
           RE: Post IC scrambling.... Belle Book 05-10-12 43
 Next week on Survivor: Flowerpower 05-09-12 9
   RE: Next week on Survivor: SquidProQuo 05-09-12 13
       RE: Next week on Survivor: michel 05-09-12 18
       RE: Next week on Survivor: dabo 05-09-12 19
           RE: Next week on Survivor: kingfish 05-09-12 27
               RE: Next week on Survivor: dabo 05-09-12 28
                   RE: Next week on Survivor: PepeLePew13 05-09-12 29
                       RE: Next week on Survivor: agman 05-10-12 30
                       RE: Next week on Survivor: SquidProQuo 05-10-12 31
                           RE: Next week on Survivor: PepeLePew13 05-10-12 35
       RE: Next week on Survivor: Flowerpower 05-10-12 36
   RE: Next week on Survivor: Blind Freddy 05-10-12 32
       RE: Next week on Survivor: Karchita 05-10-12 33
       RE: Next week on Survivor: Flowerpower 05-10-12 37
 Another reason I like Kim OllieKat 05-10-12 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread...."
Too bad Kat isn't still around for the RC! It would have been fun to see her run around all dizzy...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread...."
Chelsea notes Kat got a lot of flak for her picks last time, passes over Christina and Tarzan to take Sabrina and Kim. Coz she's playing fair. LOL

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread...."
Kat would have won because dizzy is her normal state

05-09-12, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread...."
At night after returning from TC....Tarzan blowing on the fire....Here the girls talk....damage control....how ironic was Kat stating she loved a blindside. Tarzan notes it would have been smarter to vote me out, but now he is going to get a subset of three to get to F4....see Tarzan plotting with Kim...You, Christina, and Alicia to be the last ones standing because no one else would vote for them, but Kimsays she doesn't think Alicia will take her.

Kim tells us about Tarzan's plan to send Sabrina and Chelsea home first, but I know that is what I need to do but when it comes to voting out Chelsea, that will be my worst day here...

Then we see Tarzan and Kim talking and Alicia comes in, and Kim repeats to her that "he's just saying it should be Chelsea and then Sabrina...., then Kim leaves....Do you think...I can win against Kim, My plan is to hike it up for you when I get on the jury, because everyone is going to be mad at her....Tarzan in confessional says he is just trying to get as far as possible...just won't buy shocks for his car...?

05-09-12, 08:28 PM (EST)
4. "Post Intro...."
See a scorpion on the rocks...Day 33, getting eatin by the ants...then Chelsea in the shelter....the girls Chelsea has confessional: right now I think it's 3 vs 3...Alicia Tarzan Christina....they think they have Kim in their alliance, but I know that she has my back....Then Christina and Chelsea are walking to treemail talking about food...Chelsea says that if I win reward I will take you with me.....Chelsea says that Christina is Alicia's puppet....if I can get Christina that Tarzan can't go to the final 3, I know that you have some kind of bond with Alicia....She says that Alicia wants to take you and Tarzan, but if Tarzan goes to F3, all of the guys will vote for him....maybe if she can get Christina to see that Tarzan can't go to F3, that maybe she will fall in with me and Kim....

As soon as Chelsea goes to water, Christina runs to tell Alicia what Chelsea told her...Kim is there too....Kim in confessional, Christina told us everything, I wonder if Chelsea blew my cover...she has an alliance with both Alicia/Tarz/Christina as well as Chelsea and Sab....it's scary, it just takes one conversation for no one to trust you anymore when you play both sides...

RC:

Race to relaease a disc by spinning around it, take the disc to next station and get that one, get all three discs then use the discs as a decoder to solve the puzzle. Reward is out on the yacht, shower, 3 course dinner, return in the morning...

Kim and Chelsea and Sab first....all dizzy, Sabrina is first out....Everyone working on last disk...Sabrina and Kim first to the dcoder, then Alicia, then Chelsea, then Tarzan....looking for 3 numbers that will open the box....Chelsea thinks she has it, it is not right....must be in the right order, Alicia trying to solve, Chelsea not right, Alicia not right.....Kim now giving it a go....
Chelsea wins reward! YES YES YES, Oh my GOD....fresh clothes and shower, eat, good night sleep, choose someone to come with you....she is taking Sabrina she hasn't had much food, one more person is coming with you, I want Kim to go....love you....once again Christina is screwed! Girls go off....

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post Intro...."
Christina did that to herself; glad Chelsea told her at TC why she didn't choose her.

& Chelsea is right, it would be terrible to go home before Christina or Tarzan

05-09-12, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post Intro...."
Except by telling Christina that she had lied herself, Chelsea could have blown Kim's cover, letting Alicia know that Chels and Kim are tight. The vote was set against Tarzan so Chels should have kept quiet.

05-09-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
5. "Post RC, pre IC"

On the reward....fresh clothes....beautiful cabin, a sail boat yacht....it's full kitchen, a bedroom a shower, I was in the shower for 30 minutes, scrubbing....and the girls are dirinking champagn and saying to the end....whenever you step out of the game, you feel like you are human again, since I do, I can come out here and relax, the 3 of us are going to make it to the end....I love you, Chelsea says to Kim, and then Kim says she loves her too...Kim says in conf that when you are out here u are like an animal, a savage, the reward was huge for me...

back at camp....I'm livid says Alicia and Christina says that she is too...Alicia says to Tarzan and Christina that Chelsea said that she was going to be fair, and she picked KIm, why the He#L does Kim get to go on a 3rd reward?Tell me to my face was that fair, and she told you that she was going to gake you....it's so important that our next three votes are aligned, and it's going to be Chelsea if she doesn't win reward....but their 3 votes vs our 3 votes it will be a tie...we have to force one of them to stay true to what she says....Alicia in conf: says Kim we have to force and she would be stupid to not vote out Sab and Chelsea....Tarzan says if Kim comes back and says lets not vote out Chelsea, lets vote out some one else, then that is a dead giveaway....

Tarzan in conf: It's a blessing in disguise that those 3 ladies went on reward for me...because it will help unite another plot which could allow me to stay to the F3....would you rather sit next to Tarzan or Kim....she says Tarzan.Alicia says she is taking Christina and Tarzan with her to the f3. Alicia says after Chelsea, we will take Kim out!

Then on the yacht....eating lobster on deck....the 3 Sabrina Kim Chelsea are talking....it's either going to be them or us....Kim says as long as their votes are split it doesn't matter, Kim says that they are not even questioning me, they never have.

Sabrina conf: Kim has this amazing ability to look at you and say Yeah, I am with you and it's believable....they laugh...the reward cleared the air, I'm going with Chelsea and Sab, we just have to figure out how to win these next 3 votes....

05-09-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
6. "Post RC...and reward...."
Tarzan at camp...first thing I am going to do is cook Coconut stew....and prepare to be defeated in some kind of feminine gender contest. Tarzan says he is cooking the coconut the way he wants to....Tarzan is being cantankerous...Chelsea notes that we got away from the arguing and the second we come back there is more arguing....

Alicia tells Kim that Tarzan said that you are a traitor...Kim says the thought of Tarzan at the end makes her crazy...he told me that you will take me out at 4, and I will convince the jury to vote for you, and he told Alicia something else, he will take Christina and Sabrina....Kim and Alicia are talking about Tarzan and cross referenced their stories....Alicia in conf: Tarzan wants to take Kim out and secure his spot with me and then take me out....He$L to the NO! We are getting played....says Alicia....then Christina comes up and they tell him about Tarzan, and Christina says that Tarzan says he's worried about Alicia to Christina. Alicia says that she is the queen of the social game...if Chelsea wins immunity we are taking Tarzan out and if She doesn't then Chelsea goes home. You don't try to take me out at the end, I am the most powerful player and I am going to remain the most powerful player!!!

Cut to the IC....

Use large fish hooks to pick up bags of puzzle peices and complete a puzzle on a fish skeleton do it with one hand tied behind your back....

Ready go...first hook 3 fish hooks then hook the puzzle peices with the hooks....Kim first, they are working on first bag of pieces, Kim quick start....every one in it....once all of bottom section completed then go and get the next bag...Kim first then Alicia then Chelsea, working on 2nd bag, Alicia in the lead....Kim and Alicia with 2 nd bag of puzzle peices, Kim in the lead....Tarzan makes quick work of the hooks, dexterity of the surgeon pays off....Chelsea is the last one....Kim heads for 3 and final bag of puzzle peices....now Alicia working on 3rd and final bag.....Tarzan going for 3rd....everybody but Chelsea, Kim had huge lead and blew it, Alicia is in the lead....Kim finally hooks third bag, so does Chelsea and she drops it before getting to the end....Kim and Alicia....Alicia in the lead, Kim picking up the pace, Alicia has one and she frops, and Kim with 2 pieces left, Kim drops one, Alicia wins immunity by seconds over Kim....

Neck and Neck with you and Kim you snatched it at the end....Chelsea, Tarzan, Kim, Sabrina, Christina, for one of you it will be the end, and they focus on Chelsea as she walks away....

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-09-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-12 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Moved post to right spot

05-09-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
I absolutely loved Kim's way of talking to Alicia, making Alicia think she was leading the conversation and realizing first that they were being Tarzaned when, in actuality, Kim did to Alicia what she had done to Troyzan with Michael.

05-09-12, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
...and the case continues to build that Kim should be considered the greatest female strategic player ever if she gets the votes in the final TC.

05-09-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
It's tough to compare seasons but if we talk players and not necessarily winners, I'd still put Cirie in first. What Kim did here was just hunting a goat. It took her a while to realize the danger of having too many goats hanging around but Cirie had it figured out immediately.

And, for winners, I wish they had shown Tina's thought process as thouroughly as they did with Kim. Tina also hunted goats, used Hatch's win to convince everyone that "good people" should win and she figured out the previous vote tie-breaker better than anyone else.

I also liked how Danni was the only one able to see that Rafe was running the show, not Steph and how she managed to get in with him, stealing his goat in the end.

Those 4 for sure, are the top. Which one is the best? Not enough data!

05-09-12, 10:05 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
Cirie got voted out each of the three times she was on the show, so she's not good enough as you've got to find a way to have the numbers on your side each time to cover all possible situations as they come up. Cirie failed, Kim hasn't (so far).

05-09-12, 10:13 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-12 AT 10:14 PM (EST)

Certainly, I will concede the point but a season with returning players is a different animal. I remember that JT and Tom had pre-season promo videos where they talked about Cirie's dangerosity. Kim would face the same dilemma if/when she returns.

ETA: And it took an idol played by Tom and quite a dumb play by Amanda to get Cirie voted out.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-09-12, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
It's tough to compare seasons but if we talk players and not necessarily winners, I'd still put Cirie in first.

I agree that Cirie is the master of the social game. However, I would give Kim an edge here because she's also playing a great physical game.

I wouldn't look at returning players when comparing seasons, because they have an obvious experience advantage. But Cirie's first season was pretty masterful up until F4, when she couldn't get past the tie and subsequent fire challenge. I don't think Kim will have that difficulty at F4--she has everything set up to make it to F3 in a variety of ways.

It took her a while to realize the danger of having too many goats hanging around but Cirie had it figured out immediately.

I disagree here, slightly. I think Kim knows the danger, but is counting on the fact that Alicia isn't aware that she's a goat. Alicia is worried about giving up power (which might get her booted). She doesn't see that she might not get booted because she's a goat. Her delusional sense of self worked in Kim's favor tonight.

05-10-12, 07:29 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
"But Cirie's first season was pretty masterful up until F4, when she couldn't get past the tie and subsequent fire challenge."

But Cirie faced a problem that Kim won't face at F4: Two players were immune at the same TC and Terry's idol was bullet-proof. If his idol had expired at F5 like the others since then Terry is out at F4 and Cirie wins the game. Simple as that because both Aras and Danielle planned on taking her to the end.

Kim has the idol which is a big security blanket that Cirie didn't have. Kim worried about getting caught between two alliances but, if needed, she had a way out.

And editing never showed the F3 deal Cirie had with Danielle and Bruce.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-12, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
I agree entirely. What I was trying to point out was: the only way that Kim really has an advantage over Cirie is that she is a strong challenge threat. To me, this makes Kim's navigation through the mid-to-end game a little (only a little) more admirable, considering that she should normally be a target at this stage (whereas couch-potato Cirie wouldn't have had any worries). Kim has worked her competition not only to include goats but to also eliminate challenge threats, so that she is much likelier to win the all-important F4 IC. Cirie had no chance at F4 and had to rely on a tie and a fire challenge, which cost her the game.

What Cirie and Kim both have, which makes them masterful IMO, is what I call the "Iago" effect--the ability to get others to do what you want and be subtle about it; to sew discord without taking the blame. The way the Kim handled Alicia (and an "alliance" of three dead set to stick to their guns and smoke out Kim's motives) was beautiful to watch.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-12, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
I don't see where there should be any discussion at all about Kim being the best player ever. Unfortunately this season it seems that anyone with an IQ over 35 would come across as a diabolical mastermind. And sadly I am being serious.

In real life I'm sure most of these folks are normal intelligent people, just like I am fairly sure that 5 or 6 of them have trouble dressing themselves at home. I have no idea what happened to them when the game started but it couldn't have been pretty. Tie your shoes by yourself and you can dominate both tribes. That doesn't make you the best player ever.

05-10-12, 07:41 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Post RC...and reward...."
If it's hard to compare players, I think it's impossible to compare whole casts. I feel this one is quite average. As always, they each played their game hoping it was good enough, worrying they were being played. I'd even say that, compared to the last few seasons, these players were capable of individual thought and didn't fall for the cult-like approach of Rob and Coach.

05-09-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
8. "Post IC scrambling...."
Day 36, Alicia: Iam the most surprised about my win todya....if I was home, look at me now! See Kim, and then Tarzan is calling her a bit#h....Alicia says that it's all about me, do I get rid of Chelsea or Tarzan....as far as Tarzan, I am selfish, I am afraid he is going to back stab me....Kim tells Sab, Tarzan is trying to take me out so I want to convince Alicia to take out Tarzan....Sab says some how or another she has fannagled Alicia by telling her that Tarzan is gunning for her....we don't know if Alicia is telling the truth...she is freaking out, she thinks he's coming for her, Kim tells Chelsea that Alicia has her in her sites too....she tried as hard as she could....for Chelsea.....Kim doesn't know what to do, Chelsea says you could play your idol....I know that this is really stressful....If alicia doesn't vote out Tarzan then I will probably vote with them to vote out Chelsea....I know I can sit at the F4 if I go with them...Chelsea says you know what infuriates me to Sabrina, that people liek them are going to outlast me....Sabrina says don't think like that....this game can change moment to moment. It depends on Kim to sway Alicia to vote out Tarzan and for Alicia to beleive everything that comes out of Kim's mouth....Alicia and Tarzan walking....Tarzan says I sense that you don't want to go down to the final 3....no no, I want to take out Chelsea today, is Kim on board with that, yes....tarzan in conf: I helped the girls get rid of 5 men....we hope today that we get Chelsea out, if Alicia thinks it through, I know there is no way for her to really trust me so she could ....
Alicia says how about we take out Kim....Tarzan says that Kim could win it all, with her angelic eyes, so she could probably fool Alicia....

Tarzan wears Kats tank top....

Alicia says he doesn't want to blindside Tarzan tonight, but we have a father daughter relationship, but he could blindside me and I want to avoid that. I want to say that I trust Kim, there is doubt, maybe she is playing me, I don't know, which one do I go with?

TC:

Kat looks PISSED....so Sabrina we are down to a ha ndful and you are still here, I'm not surprised, still believe you can win? Sure, why not....Tarzan you are still here, why? because I helped the ladies get rid of the guys....hey, if someone wants to take me to the end, sure, I'll go....Sabrina: so he could be an asset....it's a risk to take him ,because guys could still vote him.....Tarzan says that he is solid, almost invariably the right person goes....the person that gets voted out isn't in alignment when the game is afoot, they beleive they are....he put her panties on his head and they were grossed out...but I wasn't at all, I know the microbes!

Sab says could this crazy man be playing us all....now he's starting to play the game? What was the reaction back at camp? No, Kim got to go when these 2 have never been. Kat picked 2 people that she liked and she was voted out....Christina was disappointed because she broke her word to me, but Chelsea says that she also broke her word to me right after that conversation which is why I didnn't take her, says Chelsea. Tarzan, I think he is playing more people in this game...Tarzan says he is not playing anybody and that is all he has to say about it.....

Time to vote....

Tarzan first voter: Chelsea
Chelsea votes TArzan: Tarzan please get the hell off this island abef0re you drive me crazy...

Vote tally:

Kim doesn't play her HII

Chelsea
Tarzan
Tarzan
Tarzan
Tarzan is voted out and the 7th member of the jury

Good for them!

He turns to thank them for the adventure and for allowing him to see his wife, adios...well, you've done it....all the men are gone, may the best woman win!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
which one of the guys was it giving Tarzan the bird?

LOL
He now has to go to Ponderosa with all those men he helped kick out.

05-09-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
Mike did. Too funny!

05-09-12, 09:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-12 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

ETF: thanks to others for clarifying who flipped the bird.

I'm a bit surprised, especially after that crazy sh!t from Tarzan at TC, that the girls didn't consider changing their vote to keep him around for F3 because Tarzan absolutely killed any shot he had of the guys throwing their votes toward him.

05-09-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-12 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

We can either chalk that up to tunnel vision (they were so focused on Jeff and the one talking that they simply didn't see the jury's reaction) or they were afraid to be the only one to change a vote that had been agreed upon (If Christina changes her vote but not Alicia then Christina looks bad and vice-versa) Another possibility is that they feared Tarzan could say it was only a way to make sure he was the goat and then apologized to all the guys and they buy it.

ETA: It would be a great question to ask them after the game.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-12, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
We saw an all-female alliance take out the men agian! And Kim showed us who's the puppetmaster -- namely, her. She's such a clever rascal! I love her!

Belle Book

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-12, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
I don't know if any of the women remembered Vanuatu, but if any of them did I'm sure they would not have wanted to repeat the women's mistake there of fighting among themselves too soon and not eliminating Chris first. But as referenced elsewhere in this thread, I doubt Tarzan could have pulled off what Chris did, because he had pi$$ed off too many of the guys to be sure of all their votes even with an apology at final TC.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-10-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
Kim probably remembered Vanuatu. I don't know about Chelsea or Sabrina and I doubt Alicia and Christina remembered it.

Belle Book

05-09-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
9. "Next week on Survivor:"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-12 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

13 have fallen, only 5 women remain
Sabrina: This is still anyone's game
See Chrisitna, Chelsea, Sabrina and Alicia and Kim in a challenge,
Jiffy: Who will out last all the rest and win survivor

Tarzan: Rambles on about lying and cheating and then does his jungle call....

05-09-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
Thanks FloPo! I missed the first segment so good to have your play by play.

So the earlier clash between Chelsea and Tarzan came to fruition tonight...just like Kat's dream about Alicia last week. I like having closure vs. things like that hanging.

Kat looks great on the jury but sure seems bitter (despite her post-game interviews). Maybe a few more days in Ponderosa will help her get over it.

Love that Alicia got played. Tarzan and Christina were her puppets as we suspected, but looks like she's being set up for a fall after all her bragging about being the most powerful. Another smooth move on Kim's part == she's so good at planting seeds.

Mike giving Tarzan the finger was hilarious.

Was anyone else worried that Chelsea blew Kim's cover when she called out Christina?

05-09-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
"Was anyone else worried that Chelsea blew Kim's cover when she called out Christina?|

Yep! See my post above.

05-09-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
Love that Alicia got played. Ditto!

She's a good player on a superficial level, vote strategy, blindsides, but a deluded fool when it comes to the whole game. Kim's got the magic touch of getting people on her side, got Alicia to throw away her power.

For a bit there seemed like Tarzan had a good plan going to just keep getting him further down the road, then Alicia fell into Kim magic. But after that TC whatever chance he had with the guys on the jury, which I think was three votes at best anyway, went into the hole.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-12 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

Plus, the production crew had better pat down Kat before the final show, going by the looks of hurt and hate she was giving off.

05-09-12, 11:10 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
Yeah. I don't believe Kat could be genuinely hateful but she was packing a lot of anger.

05-09-12, 11:16 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-12, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
OOOOO I've been waiting for the gals to go after each other!

05-10-12, 00:42 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
Pepe, that is too funny! Thanks for the chuckle. You should do the final SOTS.

05-10-12, 08:31 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
Only problem is that I've got the episode summary to write.

05-10-12, 08:33 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-12 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

Was anyone else worried that Chelsea blew Kim's cover when she called out Christina?

No. To tell you the truth, I thought Chelsea played that VERY well! On the yacht, the girls noted that it was 3 vs 3. Chelsea, Kim,Sab vs Alicia, Christina, Tarzan. At TC, the die was cast. When they complained first that Christina had been overlooked once again for going on reward after Chelsea said she'd take her, it was then, late at TC, that Chelsea replied I didn't take her because she had gone back on her word to me earlier....when Christina told on Chelsea, there were 3 people present....Alicia, Tarzan, and Kim. Too many people to pidgeon hole Kim, if you ask me....as well as too late at TC. The votes were set. Then, once the vote of Tarzan was done, it is now Kim, Sab, Chelsea vs. Alicia, Christina. Too late to make waves.

Personally, I think Alicia is a dead woman walking at this point....but, we also know that Kim wants Sab out soon as well. I highly doubt that Alicia will be F3, especially with all of her arrogance from this episode...."I am the most powerful!"...blah, blah, blah.

I think that Chelsea played that very well...she was truthful and poignant, imo.

ETA: I also want to note, that Chelsea stood up for herself....she is playing to win it, not for Kim to win it.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-10-12, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
And a thanks here to FloPo for her play by play...this week and all season long. It's really helpful to be able to go back thru the show and catch the small things missed during a first viewing. Thanks FloPO

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-12, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
Thanks, FloPo!

05-10-12, 08:35 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
Pepe, LOVE the graphic!

It is a pleasure to do the transcription during the show!

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-12, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Another reason I like Kim"
Ok, I know this is kinda odd but there was a small thing on the boat that made me like Kim even more. She was talking about how she got to see herself in the mirror and while she knew she had gotten skinny, when she saw herself she thought it was scary. It just made me mad that she didn't see herself and decide she was really happy she was that skinny 'cause I've been thinking I really want the girl to get a few hundred Big Macs in her. So yeah, just a little thing, but I like that fact that Kim doesn't want to look like a skelator.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •