The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Things I think I think..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Things I think I think..."
I think there is no redeeming value in Kendra's clownboy (I know theres no redeeming value in Kendra)

I think Hayden may look purty but I wouldn't want to spend more than 15 minutes with her... and only then if she knew where she was going, and promised not to talk

I think the only way Bolo isn't on steriods is if they can't afford them for both him and Lori

I think I was in shock after watching Kendra do the rock climb, after all up to know the only thing she appeared good at was bitching, complaining, and in general sucking

I think if Adam had drowned last night, Rebecca should have been allowed to continue the race if she could drag his dead body through the rest of the challenges

I think despite the fact that he's doing Hayden, and helping Kendra/Clownboy, I kinda like Aaron

I think Jon and Kris may really be from little town called Stepford

I think regardless of whether Victoria is as sympathetic a person as she has been portrayed, no one deserves the abuse she has gotten

I think Kendra would easily be in the running for the most despised reality tv participant of the year, had she not been in the same race as the hands down winner.

AND

I think I'd like to know that you think...

-ICB

PPSST, try to start all statements with "I think", it's kinda like a game and it might be, you know, like fun

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Things I think I think... Estee 01-12-05 1
 RE: Things I think I think... samiam 01-12-05 2
   RE: Things I think I think... nailbone 01-12-05 3
   RE: Things I think I think... PhoenixMons 01-12-05 5
 RE: Things I think I think... Cygnus X1 01-12-05 4
 RE: Things I think I think... mikey 01-12-05 6
 RE: Things I think I think... Gina99 01-12-05 7
 RE: Things I think I think... geg6 01-12-05 8
 RE: Things I think I think... TeamJoisey 01-12-05 9
   RE: Things I think I think... Surveysez 01-13-05 10
       RE: Things I think I think... TeamJoisey 01-13-05 11
 RE: Things I think I think... udg 01-13-05 12
   RE: Things I think I think... samboohoo 01-13-05 14
 RE: Things I think I think... true 01-13-05 13
 RE: Things I think I think... samboohoo 01-13-05 15
 RE: Things I think I think... philly_gal 01-13-05 16
   RE: Things I think I think... escapedude 01-13-05 17
   RE: Things I think I think... TeamJoisey 01-13-05 18
       RE: Things I think I think... mikey 01-14-05 21
           RE: Things I think I think... Cygnus X1 01-14-05 22
 RE: Things I think I think... warp_core breach 01-14-05 19
 RE: Things I think I think... collectsdolls 01-14-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think if Adam had drowned last night, Rebecca should have been allowed to continue the race if she could drag his dead body through the rest of the challenges

I think I need you to explain how this would be different from what she's been doing so far.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think the grape squeezin's stomped by Kendra had to be retrieved by a haz-mat team. I mean, geez, who knows where she's been?

I think Hayden is unattractive and should really look into a nice supportive undergarment for her cutlets.

I think I never, ever want to see that much of Lori's cleavage again.

I think Jonathan should be dragged over broken glass until he stops screaming.

I think Kris was probably president of the pep squad in her high school, and is also proud of that fact even to this day.

I think I don't even remember half of the contestants they show during the opening credits.

I think I would bet a millon dollars that if Gus and Hera were still in the race, and were faced with that Detour, Gus would be in the boat.

I think Mary Adam has had more than one atomic wedgie perpetrated upon him.

I think your parents must really hate you if they name you "Bolo."

I think that Victoria is unconnected to our version of reality.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think Jonathan should be dragged over broken glass until he stops screaming.

I think that Jonathan should be dragged over broken glass until *I* stop screaming.

Handcrafted by Rolly - ain't it cool!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-12-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think your parents must really hate you if they name you "Bolo."

Or worse, if they name you Harvey

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think for the majority of these teams, each has been its own worst enemy this race. (IOW, there's been no Colin and Christie plowing under the competition.)

I think Gus and Hera might just have gone for -- and completed -- the FF, had they still been in the race and gotten it first.

I think Lori and Bolo are smarter than people (including me at first) give them credit for. Not Rhodes scholars, to be sure, but smarter.

I think Mary Adam and Rebecca aren't going to be taking that Caribbean trip together.

I think, for as much as I can't stand them, That Team isn't that bad as racers . . . *when they want to be,* and when he's not busy demoralizing her. (I know, when is that?)

I think this "Model Alliance" never really was, and is pretty much over and done, Ainsi-soit-il. (French for "Amen")

I think Hayden needs a new hairstyle. I hate when you can't see someone's eyes.

I think Freddy and Kendra are pretty boring, save for her obnoxious statements in Senegal and his tirade in Budapest.

I think Jon is the luckiest guy on the face of the Earth to find someone like Kris. <looks around for DW; I KNOW I'm pretty blessed to find her >

I think this last episode was a letdown, but after Part Two in Hungary, how could it not have been?

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think the people who do The Amazing Race Insider videos find much more interesting footage of Freddy and Kendra than on the show.

I think Haydon has a very hot picture on her website, on the show not so much.

I think Kris is about as hot as they come and I would be so into her in real life, but on the show this pair is boring and too good to be true.

I think the best TAR final 3 was the diverse group of Flozach, Oh Brother and Teri/Ian, and if this one turns out to be three basically model couples of sameness: Haydon/Aaron, Freddy/Kendra and Jon/Kris, it may signal the begining of the end of the show. That's why I was sorry this week was a non-elim.

I think I still like Rebecca even though no one else does and there is no real logical reason why I do.

I think Peter King in his weekly "Monday Morning Quarterback" column on Sports Illustrated On-Line includes "Ten Things I Think I Think."

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-12-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think that if my husband ever refers to me as 'Baby' I will have to slap him....or get Jonathan to do it.

I think that Victoria is starting to bother me almost as much as Jonathan with her high pitched screaming and whining.

I think I can't wait to tune in next week to see her get hurt and watch Jonathan's reaction.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think Lori and Bolo, despite their bickering, have a lot of fun together and are a match made in heaven.

I think Jonathan is going to forever regret not letting his co-producing credit for "Dorf on Golf" be his DAW moment.

I think that Mary Adam/Hellboy is going to get shoved in front of a train by Rebecca before it is all over. And her legal defense fund will be overwhelmed by TAR viewers who wish to contribute to it.

I think Aaron is way too cute and nice to put up with that b!tch on wheels, Hayden.

I think that, despite their self-description as models, Freddy and Kendra are two of the ugliest people I've ever had the misfortune to see.

I think that Kris and Jon are the only ones of this bunch that I'd be happy to see win.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-12-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Things I think I think..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-05 AT 01:48 AM (EST)

I think Playboy Playmates are better seen and not heard.

I think Playboy Playmates are better seen and not hurt.

I think Rebecca deserves to win, much the way Zach won.

I think Rebecca is moderately hot, and I'm befuzzled by the whole idea that she would ever connect with Adam.

I think Hayden's body does not compensate for her personality.

I think Hayden actually plays the game better without a bra.

I think there's something fishy about the To Be Continued that saved the wrasslers.

I think Bolo and Lori are much smarter than the other teams give them credit for,
and therefore are being dangerously underestimated.

I think Freddy and Kendra are vile. Both of them. I relish their elimination Philimination.

I think Jon/Kris might be the best team in the history of TAR.
But they are not favorites of the producers because they never provide any drama.

I think we're looking at a final episode that includes Kris/Jon, Victoria/Jon, and Lori/Bolo.

I think All Star TAR is a mistake if they fail to include Kevin and Drew.

I think I could win this game.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-13-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think some phrasing just sounds wrong, no matter how many times you read it, and one I can't get past is: I relish their elimination.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

01-13-05, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Things I think I think..."
Pardon me... their Philimination.

The other is too dreadful to imagine.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-05, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Things I think I think..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-05 AT 06:40 AM (EST)

I think Jonathan revealed just how impressive his mental prowess is when he said screamed, "I don't know what a moat is!"

I think that further proof of Jonathan's magnificent brain power is the fact that he claims he was trying to be a villian to the other teams, yet the times he's on his best behavior are in front of the other teams, and the times he's at his worst are when he's alone with Victoria, and the other teams can't see him.

I think that Jonathan's hatred of Lori has nothing to do with her "masculine voice" and everything to do with the fact that she could and would kick his abusive ass clear into next Tuesday if he so much as thought about treating her with as much disrespect as he he treats his wife.

I think it would have been hilarious if the dive master hadn't reminded Rebecca and Adam that Adam still had to complete the task, even though Rebecca had already retrieved the clue.

I also think it would have been hilarious if Jonathan had pulled a Lena when searching for the underwater clues. And, since it was a water challenge, the mess when his head literally exploded would have been minimal (see, "Sea, burial at").

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
ETF horrid apostrophe abuse and to add a missing space.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think that Jonathan's hatred of Lori has nothing to do with her "masculine voice" and everything to do with the fact that she could and would kick his abusive ##### clear into next Tuesday if he so much as thought about treating her with as much disrespect as he he treats his wife.

I think you are correct.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Things I think I think..."
Oooo, fun! I'm really hating this season. Worst.Cast.Ever. Bring on Romber! Woo!

I think I would shave Adam's horns while he sleeps.

I think if I hear the word "Babe" one more time, I'm going to puke.

I think Hayden is not a very gracious loser.

I think Aaron should dump her @ss and hook up with Rebecca..LOL

I think Jonathon is the Biggest jerk in the history of reality tv, and it only took me one episode to come to that conclusion.

I think I'll never change my mind about Jonathon.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think Freddy needs some new glasses.

I think that J/V have never finished first and never will until the end. I know we won't like it, but I think it could happen.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

philly_gal 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-13-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail philly_gal Click to send private message to philly_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Things I think I think..."

•I think Jonathan is not as abusive as so many believe he is

•I think Victoria is not a victim by chance, but by choice

•I think Hayden doesn't look much like a model, but more like a hag.

•I think Aaron is much more of a wussy than Adam. I think Adam is just a momma's boy.

•I think the idea of Bolo & Lori having sex is beyond kinky

•I think Phil looks bored with this group

•I think I miss the little person & her cousin

•I think Jonathan looks hot on his website.

•I think I may be a closeted Masochist for thinking that Jonathan is comical and doesn't seem to be a bad guy. He seemed nice to the children, to Don & Mary (I forget their names) when they had to give Phil all of their money.

•think that's the problem with TAR fans, we think too much and judge too harshly

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-13-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Things I think I think..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-05 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-13-05 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

Yeah those were all good , but heres what I thinks...

I think Rebecca is average in the face with a hot body. Shes somewhat bitchy and will dump Adam as soon as shows over

I think models should not be allowed on this show.

Hayden is not hot (granted a nice body) And a #####

Aaron is a decent looking guy but not model material. He also needs to lose the ball and chain.

Bolo and Lori are the coolest contestants . They are smarter than they appear. And they dont like models.

Freddy and Kendra are perfect for each other..I hope they are eliminated next.

Kris and Jon are great players with not much personality . But they are pretty and thats all that counts for TAR.

I think Johnathon is a jerk to Victoria but I think he is a decent person otherwise..Victoria doesnt need to stay with him.

01-13-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Things I think I think..."
Just to clarify...

Fraidy and Can'tdra are models

Hatin' and Airin' are actors, not models.
So the "Hag With Large Flopping Cans" role suits her acting abilities.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Things I think I think..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

Correction -- the CBS website bio lists them each as "model/actor" and says they are "models that are trying to pursue acting careers in LA."

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race6/teams/hayden/bio.shtml

Freddy is technically a "pilot/model" on the CBS website.

Sadly, Kendra is just listed as a model. I think we need to add a slash-something to her title. Bigot/model? Princess/Model?

- Mikey, Reality Show Commentator/Model

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Things I think I think..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

I think I'd like to become a DAW/Model.
<prepares his 8x10 headshot>

(ET conform to thresd guidelines)
(E again when I realized I'm a day late and a few thresds short with this one:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID54/678.shtml)

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-14-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Things I think I think..."
~ I think Hayden looks like a tired ole hag (it's amazing what make up can do!)
~ I think Kendra is pretty without make up - but she's still not worth a pinch of 'coon $hit in my books.
~ I think I'd like to take Hayden bra shopping.
~ I think I'd like to take the ladies shopping for warmer tops.
~ I think Lori and Bolo could be eliminated next - just because fans seem to like them.
~ I think the final 3 will be the model alliance and what's their names.
~ I think I won't watch the finale if that's the case.
~ I think that Jonathon is just too over the top and therefore not worth my time despising.
~ I think Victoria needs some intervention.
~ I think Freddy is a knuckle-head for being with someone so immature.
~ I think it's funny for model to have the name "Freddy".
~ I think that even though Kris and Jon? are the "good team", I wouldn't want them to win (yawn!).
~ I think I don't have an opinion on Aaron.
~ I think I'd like to see Rebecca pick Mary Adam up by his horns.
~ I think that this is the most boring season of TAR ever.
~ I think that I don't despise the "villans" as much as in previous seasons.
~ I think the producers got too greedy with the success of the last TAR and just cobbled this one together without really thinking it through.
~ I think this will be the last season of TAR - for now.
~ I think there's been way too much bunching (a product of shoddy production!).
~ I think Phil gets a bit too much flak for his man-boobs.
~ I think we'll never see a parent-child team win TAR.
~ I think we'll never see a female team win TAR.
~ I think Phil looked hot in those tighter khakis he was wearing in internet cafe episode.
~ I think it's a conspiracy - all this "baby" talk.
~ I think that this topic is fun - too much fun!
~ I think this list is too long.
~ I think I'll stop now.

collectsdolls 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-14-05, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail collectsdolls Click to send private message to collectsdolls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Things I think I think..."
I think this isn't the first time Team LoBo drank animal blood.

I think that Kendra calls Freddy "Baby" because she can't remember his name.

I think that TAR producers should stop picking people with their names already in the IMDB....or plans to be in the IMDB.

I think TAR should have more on air Phil time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •