The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Volume 2.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Volume 2.5"

The Witches of Eastwick???

In episode 5:

Mosaic The guys chose the DeLongi Panini maker to sell for QVC and sold only 1/4 of the units they expected. I was really sweating it for the guys this week! I was truly shocked when they won, I think they were too! Their prize: A tennis date with Anna Kournikova and John McEnroe at the Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Apex The witches (I mean women) chose "It Works!" a cleaning sponge remarkably similar to the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to sell on QVC, they lose the task by $10. OMG!!! These women can't work as a team, but are also unmanageable!! They are evil, backstabbing witches. Oh I know we've all used these words before, but come on... I've run out of bad things to call them.

Has anybody made you love them? Has anybody made you hate them? Show the candidates some love!!

MY LIST THIS WEEK:

Rank. Name: (last week's rank)

1. Kevin: (1) He is just becoming my favorite of all of them. He may not have done anything spectacular this time, but he is just so likeable.

2. Raj: (4) He was so right about the pricing. If they came down below $70, they would have blown those witches away!

3. Jennifer M.: (2) The best of the women. She is the only one I will deliberately call a woman.

4. Kelly: (3) His pricing could have cost the guys this win! He stuck to his guns and just got lucky this time. If the guys lost, I think he would have been the one to go.

5. Chris: (6) OK, nipple ring aside, I like him. Leadership skills lack a little, but he just has something that appeals to me.

6. John: (5) He's alright, but he's one who still needs to learn & grow. He's young, he'll get over it.

7. Andy: (8) Of the men, he's one who I just don't like. He's too much like a little kid to me.

8. Sandy: (9) Default position. Nobody else fits here.

9. Wes: (10) Who??? Did he actually do something this week? Is he the new Bill? Playing low key and then come out in the last 4 episodes?

10. Elizabeth: (12) What an idiot! Way to foster teamwork! Publicly announce why Pamela is coming down to talk to Maria? How uncouth!

11. Ivana: (14) I hate her. She's just re"donk"ulous!!

12. Maria: (13) Must she twitch so much?? It makes her so ugly. Plus her attitude sucks. She's a freakin witch!! Again, the only reason she moves up this week is there are less candidates!

13. Stacy R.: (11) She is the one who should be gone. Wormy little midget. She pawns the pricing off on Pamela, then she wriggles her way back up to the suite. She's just so annoying!

Fired: Pamela She was set up to fail. She went in and took the reins for those witches and they resented being managed. I for one was shocked at DT's decision and think the munchkin should've went. Price meant everything & that one couldn't even make a firm decision and let it go back on Pamela.

Now it's your turn! Show the candidates some love!!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.5 djandy 10-08-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.5 xserver 10-10-04 2
 **bump** ARnutz 10-13-04 3
   RE: **bump** Alag 10-13-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-08-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.5"
1.) Jen M. – Came through in a clutch as the main on-air spokesperson for the women’s team with little advance notice.
2.) Kelly – Sticking with the higher price won the task for the men’s team.
3.) Raj – Purely for the entertainment factor. His “defeat” lap around the stadium in his shorts with his beauty queen waving was hilarious.
4.) Kevin – Still likeable and a strong team player.
5.) Andy – Liked his stock market analogy and tennis playing.
6.) Sandy – Is still managing to play UTR so she doesn’t get taken into the Board room.
7.) Elizabeth – Seemed more positive this week.
8.) Ivana – Works hard and has some good insights.
9.) John – Had a dull on-air delivery.
10.) Stacy R. – Holds her own in the Boardroom, and has been able to focus the spotlight on the PM’s shortcomings two times in a row. But she does talk constantly and interrupts too much.
11.) Chris – Winning PM, although it didn’t look like he made many decisions.
12.) Wes – The apron was not a good look for him.
13.) Maria – Her presentation sounded really fake and over the top. Just think how much worse the women’s loss would have been had they kept her as their main spokesperson.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.5"
1. Kelly (3) - Won pricing battle with Raj which secured victory for men. But would they have sold more at the lower price and done better? I guess we'll never know.
2. Raj (1) - Lost pricing battle, but correctly saw need to win without Pamela. Stint with Anna K. showed boldness.
3. Kevin (2) - Didn't see much of him this week, holdover from previous weeks.
4. John (6) - Seemed a bit lost on the product demo, but good enough for a victory.
5. Jennifer M. (7) - More armchair quarterbacking, but the product demo was great. She's the one to lead the women, but when will she?
6. Chris (4) - Winning PM, but what did he do?
7. Andy (5) - Not much this week except the 1929 stock market analogy.
8. Ivana (11) - She works hard, I'll give her that. Can she see beyond all the number crunching?
9. Wes (8) - I think a mannequin could have done his job.
10. Stacy R. (13) - Fought off Pamela well in the boardroom, but still too argumentative to be a leader.
11. Elizabeth (14) - Didn't do anything to redeem herself this week.
12. Maria (12) - Still whining & complaining, a spaz on the product demo.
13. Sandy (10) - Messed up decor last week, was a pest to QVC this week.

Fired: Pamela. She blew it on the price and ignored her teammates' suggestions. I've had this kind of manager before and despised them. Too authoritarian, doesn't listen to subordinates' opinions, excessively self-assured, ultimately ineffective.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "**bump**"
Anyone else want to play??

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-04, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: **bump**"
Maria should be fired just for wearing a rhinestoned jacket to the boardroom. She looked like a bedazzler vomited on her.

Stacy R. ranks higher with me just because (despite the fact that she has clearly been targeted) she's really good in the boardroom and really, isn't that all that seems to matter?

I think we can all agree that Ivana, Maria and Elizabeth are all toast. Its sheer luck they haven't been fired yet. Andy will be gone quickly too and I think John just because Trump won't like a guy that much better looking than him. ;)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •