The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-12, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
From CBS:

CASTAWAYS GO ON THE ATTACK WHEN ONE TRIBE MEMBER FORCES A CONFRONTATION, ON "SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18

CHEAT TWEET: How much would you pay for a letter from home? #Survivor auction is back Wednesday, April 18 @ 8pmET/PT! http://bit.ly/IjriqE

"I’m No Dummy" — Castaways go on the attack when one tribe member forces a confrontation, and a heartfelt message from home brings the Tikiano tribe to tears, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, April 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" Outfrontgirl 04-12-12 1
 RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" SquidProQuo 04-12-12 2
   RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" dabo 04-12-12 3
 RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" SquidProQuo 04-12-12 4
 RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" rachelOH63 04-12-12 5
   RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" tikigirlie 04-12-12 6
       RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" jasonkola 04-12-12 7
           RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" parathor 04-13-12 8
               RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" NedraSue 04-13-12 9
                   RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" dabo 04-13-12 10
                       RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" Outfrontgirl 04-13-12 11
                           RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" dabo 04-13-12 12
                   RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" PepeLePew13 04-13-12 13
                       RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" Flowerpower 04-14-12 14
                           RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" PepeLePew13 04-14-12 15
                               RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" jasonkola 04-14-12 16
                                   RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" PepeLePew13 04-15-12 21
                                       RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" jasonkola 04-16-12 23
                                       RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" Outfrontgirl 04-16-12 24
                               RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" Outfrontgirl 04-14-12 17
                                   RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" jasonkola 04-14-12 18
                                       RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" Outfrontgirl 04-15-12 20
                                   RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" dabo 04-14-12 19
                                   RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" rachelOH63 04-15-12 22
 RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy" parathor 04-16-12 25
   TVGuide dabo 04-16-12 26
   TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descriptions Blind Freddy 04-16-12 27
       RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descripti... parathor 04-16-12 28
           RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descripti... Blind Freddy 04-16-12 29
       RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descripti... PepeLePew13 04-16-12 30
       RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descripti... SquidProQuo 04-17-12 31
           RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descripti... Flowerpower 04-17-12 32
       RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descripti... Outfrontgirl 04-17-12 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-12, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Go Troyzan!

An auction maybe? How much would you pay for this item?

04-12-12, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Here's Jeff's EW tease for next week:

"After braving the elements for 25 days, the tribe gets a break from camp life to bid on chocolate and peanut butter, a luxurious shower, and letters from loved ones back home at the Survivor Auction."

-----

The women will be all over the food, shower, letters from home, etc.

As Arnold mentioned in the vidcaps thread, perhaps one of the auction items is an "advantage" in the IC, similar to what Danni and Jayson purchased. I could see Troyzan saying "I'm no dummy" and holding out for that vs. food.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-12, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Agree. Troy seems set up for a crash and burn unless he wins II or gains some other advantage. Chelsea being troubled by the mores of the game variating from the mores of real life is also an interesting story angle; Alicia, Kat and Sabrina have all bought into the game mores though.

04-12-12, 04:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Re: "Castaways go on the attack when one tribe member forces a confrontation" --

It would seem this means that Troyzan spills the beans about his and Jay's F4 alliance with Kim and Chelsea and tries to stir up trouble among the women's alliance.

Do the others realize that Kim and Chelsea are a pair? Maybe that's something that could be exposed. Trying to think what other dirt Troy has.

Based on the Insider Clips, looks like Sabrina feels she has an F2/3 with Kim. Probably Kat and Alicia believe that too.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-12, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
I was very angry after last night's show! I think Jay was not too smart, telling Kim about the HII...And I would like to see something exciting, other than Kim & Company pagonging.

So, I was lying in bed, trying to figure out where this was headed, as I didn't like getting this upset, so might as well prepare myself.

This is the boot list I've come up with:
First and Foremost: Troy, unless he wins immunity.
Otherwise, fit him in wherever he doesn't win.
(Side note: If he is tweeting angry thoughts about the girls, I don't see him making final 3. If I was him, and made final 3, that would be a positive thing and I would think by now, his anger would dissipate. OTOH, maybe he's just reliving the anger watching the episode ~ meh).

Anyway, Next:
Take out Christina or Tarzan, maybe Alicia after that. Finish with Leif.
Unfortunately, I do believe the final 4 will be Kat, Sab, Chelsea, and Kim. And I think Sab's going to get the short end of that stick. When they switched tribes, she said, "I looked for Kim". That says a lot. But we've seen the Chelsea/Kim buddy system more, so I think they are F3, with Kat.

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-12, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Re: your final 3, I agree but I don't believe Sab will be voted out because Chelsea & Kim want to take Kat. I see it more as Kat winning F4 immunity and Sab getting the Cirie unfortunate boot.

After reading Jay's interviews it's pretty obvious that nobody wants to sit next to Troy at FTC. Maybe it's Kim who, reflecting on the betrayal of Troy says "I'm no dummy, I know I'll lose next to Troy."

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-12, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
I agree Kim, Chelsea and Kat most likely. I do not think Kim would want Sabrina in the F3 as she has the best chance out of all the girls to beat her. If the Jury is bitter enough at Kim, I could see Sabrina winning if she makes F3.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-12, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
I like Sabrina a lot, but she doesn't have any "cut to commercial" moments (snippet scenes at the reunion show). Kim, Chelsea, and Kat all do, but I think Chelsea has more of them, so I'm thinking she's the winner.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-12, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Personally, I think that Kim was giving Chelsea too much of a head over heart talk on the boat last week. I think all 3 of the other girls, Kat, Sabrina & Alicia all over heard Kim pleading with Chelsea about voting for Jay or Troy. And I think Alicia's expressions at TC will make for some fireworks possibly this week. I could see her saying, 'I'm no dummy' type of thing...add to that Chelsea talking to Jay in front of Christina & Sabrina in the tent the week before...

But when it is all said and done the Kim/Chelsea team will more than likely weather any storm that gets thrown their way. I think Kim will be seen as more of the liar and Chelsea as the survivor who really was trying to play with her heart, but yet UTR... I could see the final arguments coming down to Kim saying a lot of I did this, and all and Chelsea just weather the whole conversation. Thats my opinion.

04-13-12, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
I would think it depends on how Kim plays out the rest of the game. With HIIs in play, even just the prospect of Troy's HII being rehidden to be found again, deception is a sound tactic. Should that no longer be the case at some point, she should of course play a more straight-forward game from then on, being wary of deception coming from her allies.

By booting Jay she left Chelsea with fewer options, the cross-tribal coed alliance is kaput. But at the same time Alicia is looking less and less like a viable goat, she got all her worst behavior out pre-merge, pre-jury, is no longer the center of drama. Drama now centers on Tarzan (playing a genuine goat game), Troy (genuine player exploring all options, leaving no stone unturned) and Chelsea (having moral conflicts with the game).

04-13-12, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
From the Insider comments, the girls agree that Alicia is not a nice person, has poor values, and is lazy. I think she is an easy "undeserving." However, other girls will be mad if their allies bring Ms. Undeserving.

Tarzan is dangerous as a goat. Sure the women don't like him, but some of the men bonded with him, too many men on the jury. By all accounts, Tarzan works hard. His flaw is that he's abrasive and does his own thing.

If you read the Insiders from last week, there were comments on how impressed they were that he won that RC for his team, and how they were glad to see him get a chance to eat finally.

Of course he's not viewed as winner material, but neither is he out of the realm for a bitter betrayed juror to hand a vote if he is the only male choice.

04-13-12, 10:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
I'm pretty certain Kim and Sabrina are smart enough to know they can't have any original Manono sitting next to them at Final Tribal, they would have whacked Colton as well. Philip was only able to play the goat game to the end because his tribe had the numbers. Unless Tarzan can outlast the challenge threats and then suddenly turn it on and pull off a streak of immunity wins (the weakened injured rickety thing may be a foolie, he plopped off the last IC awful fast) he's just waiting his turn.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-12, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
I'm in the camp of "Chelsea has had too many negatives so she isn't the winner" edit. She was shown as weak back when the women had no fire and were shivering, and she was shown as almost blowing it for the women with her big mouth during the Michael boot, amongst other things.

I also think that if it gets out that Chelsea failed to act upon her heart and didn't do anything (from what we saw) to save Jay, he might actually be rather upset with her for that and choose to reward Kim for her gameplay even if she wasn't completely honest.

As well, if it ends up that Troyzan is booted and there are three women in the final TC, Troyzan will respect Kim's gameplay and vote for her - after all, he was the one who said, "It isn't Survivor if you're not lying", no? So how can he hold it against Kim for lying if he believes in that maxim himself?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-12, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-12 AT 08:28 AM (EST)

Great debate in here regarding possible winners. So far we have seen alot of things about Chelsea that give us doubt as to her being the winner. But, actually I think Chelsea is doing well. Kim is indeed the mastermind, and they all know it. Sabrina is a leader as well. Toward the end, when it gets down to all girls, it will be every woman for herself. Chelsea has the athletic ability to perhaps usurp Kim and Sabrina.

She won't get the credit for axing Jay, Kim will, and we know that Troy is going after Kim, big time. Kim is taking the heat. Hopefully this jury will vote for the winner that has earned it, but we all know how bitter some juries can be....

One other thing that I can't help but wonder about. Sabrina seems to not even try in some of these challenges....I can't help but to wonder if she is holding out on us and will turn it up amazingly in the end game...?

ETA: If Kim continues to control this game, she'll want to sit next to people that she CAN beat at the final TC, OR, make a pact that she trusts with someone that will indeed take her with them, should they win...

Christina is weak, Alicia is weak, Sabrina has appeared weak (???)

More food for thought...

04-14-12, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
But why would Troy be upset with Kim in the end if she turns out to be instrumental in getting him out? After all, the editors put in "It isn't Survivor if you're not lying" for a reason. Troy strikes me as someone who would respect aggressive gameplay over riding coattails to the end.

04-14-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Troy is still bitter even today if you read his tweets. You are right, he did say that. I guess you never know how you will react till someone betrays you.

04-15-12, 10:21 AM (EST)
21. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
That doesn't mean anything. For all we know, Troy didn't realize what Kim had done until he saw it on TV (which is why the bitter tweets are coming out NOW), but in the interim he may have thought Kim was playing an honourable game when or if he got booted. Remember Kim got him to go along with the Michael boot and Troy probably thought he controlled things right there. Now he knows he got played from watching it on TV.

04-16-12, 00:54 AM (EST)
23. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
That's a good point. I wonder if any players have went to Jeff and asked if they could change their votes after watching what really happened on television? I am pretty sure the could not change their votes, but I bet some have wanted to change their votes.

Personally I think the players should be able to watch footage of what really went on back at ponderosa, so they can make a more informed decision who to vote for.

04-16-12, 07:48 AM (EST)
24. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
I would disagree, Pepe, although I usually agree with you. If Troy spends any time at Ponderosa, he'll hear all about it. The guys are very much comparing notes and being honest with each other about the conversations, to clear the air.

Troy is supposed to tweet as if he is just now finding out. Once he is booted (if he is) he can say more. It's just the way they are supposed to behave, as if it happened last night for them too. I'm sure that they relive it when they see it on TV.

But in any case, as each new person arrives at Ponderosa, more and more of what was going on comes out in conversations. I don't see anyone being hoodwinked by the time of Final TC.

04-14-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
Troy's tweets show a Troy who is mad at Kim and the women now, even though it all happened six months ago.

I actually wish we would stick to the episode at hand and not go off on a winner and jury vote discussion in this topic. Maybe it is time for a topic to serve that discussion?

What I want from this topic, same as every week, is to figure out the boot and game play for this week.

The only way that the editing or long term strategy relates to THIS week is in trying to figure out the alliances and the plans that will prompt the decisions this week. If we start going off on what the jury will actually do, to me that is a whole different discussion.

Now when we are talking about the players' current perception of who can't be allowed to go farther, that certainly does affect the direction of this boot. If someone really is off limits due to perceived Golden Goat status, then that's important too. I don't think we have enough information yet on what is in these girls' heads about their end game plan.

IMHO, at F9 it is not yet the time for Kim to worry about getting the jury threats off the tribe. There are five more boots to get that done.

The main concern now is with getting out people who could run immunities and control their own destinies, Michael, Jay, and now Troy. A secondary concern is to get out people who can pull players' votes together. Jonas was booted for that reason (according to Kim).

Troyzan has been a failure in that area, but he is a big immunity threat, so no matter. Leif and Tarzan, Kat and Christina are non-entities when it comes to affecting strategy. Kim and Sabrina are the big dogs. The other women are subordinates for now when it comes to the planning.

Kim is going to be at risk soon, except that the women seem to like having her cool calm direction. I can see that. Without Kim as glue, the women might go back to "Total Dysfunction" and chaos. But wait until Kim plays one of them who trusted her.

Which brings me to, a 3rd concern this week, with the women currently in a harmonious alliance of 6, each with their own perceptions of how she might get to the end -- there is an advantage to not rocking the boat. At least it is a big advantage for the puppet-master to keep the bottom tier from waking up and rebelling prior to the F6 meltdown (F7 if immunity run by Troy). So you do that by continuing to pick off the guys. So Tarzan is a good goat, but keeping him and booting a woman is going to cause drama.

For F9, I don't think Christina, Kat, Alicia have any intention of joining up with men and taking out the top women. It's just easier to postpone the betrayals and drama as long as possible. When it gets to F7, if Troy is gone or immune, then I would expect to see the underdog women scramble to pull a voting bloc together, but we're not there yet.

I think it could be time for Tarzan to go. If not Tarzan, Leif. Leif has been entirely pliable and non-abrasive, and non-strategic. OTOH, he has consistently voted as another man directed him, whereas Tarzan voted under Kim's direction.

I think the focus on Troyzan is CBS trying to get us to find something interesting going on to divert us from the straightforward pagonging of the men, which will most likely continue. Notice it says the whole tribe is against Troyzan. There is basically no hope he will flip the game around, no matter how much he goes around holding fingers in the air demonstrating basic math.

04-14-12, 10:27 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
OFG, nice post, I agree with most every thing you posted except a couple of things.

I do not think it is too early to think about jury threats but that is not necessarily the primary concern. First you have to worry about getting to the F3.

Although I agree Troy will have a target on his back till the end, I do not think F9 is too early to think about changing things up especially for the girls on the outside of the girls alliance. If we think about this from Alicia's point of view. If she was to flip with Christina to the guys side, she could completely change her odds of winning this game. She would be aligned with a bunch of goats except Troy. After voting her biggest threats off (Kim and Sabrina and Chelsea) she could then focus on taking out Troy. I do not know if this is how it will play out, probably not. But if they wait till F7 it would be much harder for the girls like Alicia and Christina to turn things in their favor.

04-15-12, 01:08 AM (EST)
20. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
It's not too early for the players to think about jury threats, for sure. Kim said to Alicia, none of us girls will win against a man, and Alicia agreed. I think that is a reality that will make Alicia and Christina hesitate to act. They should act to better their chances, they all should.

I agree with you 100%, jason. If they really wanted to make their chances better, everyone who is not Kim or Chelsea or Sabrina should gang up with each other now and vote those three off and Troy after they use him, and then realign. I know that would never happen because they don't all trust each other, and aren't organized, but if Kat, Alicia, Christina, Tarzan Leif were suddenly the last ones standing, it would be a goat bonanza, as you point out. But they aren't likely to do that.

I did find it interesting that Kim assigned Alicia to go get Tarzan and Christina on track with their votes. I don'ts see why Alicia and Christina would suddenly be buddies. They hated each other from Day One. Alicia and Tarzan, I can see that. (Of course Kim never saw the way Alicia treated Christina at the Manono camp.)

I also noticed that Kim "got to" Sabrina to change her Troy vote to Jay, but Kat and Chelsea still voted for Troy. Maybe that's what Kim wanted, but if she were worried about Christina and Tarzan getting turned, and Leif, she didn't have enough Jay votes to send him home, only herself, Alicia, Sabrina vs the possible 4 Kim votes that Jay warned her about.

Maybe she wasn't able to talk to them. I wonder if Kim was totally fibbing when she told Jay that Alicia and Kat were the two women she didn't trust. Probably.

04-14-12, 11:35 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
I don't know that I'd read anything into the tweats. Troy didn't know how Kim played him about Michael until he saw it on television along with the rest of us, as far as he was concerned that TC went the way it was supposed to. In the last episode he had his suspicions and when the vote was read his suspicions were confirmed, except that Jay blabbing about his HII to Kim meant the women had time to switch up the targets.

Troy is in full game mode going into this next episode, and he knows he has to turn things around. His options, and he may go for all four, are:

1. Individual Immunity.
2. HII, if rehidden, which they may or may not know anything about.
3. Counter alliance. Leif would go along with it, but he would also need Tarzan who is an uncertainty. He would also need to try to turn two of the women. Christina might be open to the idea but Tarzan might balk at working with her. Alicia might play along but not really side with them. There's nothing in it but losing the game for Chelsea, Kat, Kim and Sabrina, of course.
4. Disruption, go for broke. Plant the seeds of uncertainty, lie, throw someone under the bus, see if you can't turn them on Kim who is going to win if they don't blindside her out of the game, get Kim thinking Kat and Alicia are plotting against her or something, see if she bites, work Alicia into a temper tantrum, whatever you can think of, all of the above.

Troy is a big fan, he is going to fight his way to the end if he has to.

At least that's the mentality he's diplaying per the promos.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-12, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
>I actually wish we would stick
>to the episode at hand
>and not go off on
>a winner and jury vote
>discussion in this topic.
>Maybe it is time for
>a topic to serve that
>discussion?
>
>What I want from this topic,
>same as every week, is
>to figure out the boot
>and game play for this
>week.
>
>The only way that the editing
>or long term strategy relates
>to THIS week is in
>trying to figure out the
>alliances and the plans that
>will prompt the decisions this
>week. If we start
>going off on what the
>jury will actually do, to
>me that is a whole
>different discussion.
>
~~ snip ~~
>
>I think the focus on Troyzan
>is CBS trying to get
>us to find something interesting
>going on to divert us
>from the straightforward pagonging of
>the men, which will most
>likely continue.
~~ snip ~~

Sorry, I started talking about the F3...but it was all because of this last paragraph of yours...This is exactly what I believe is about to happen (unfortunately)...so my point is, Troy's gone (I assume) and the other misfits aren't going to go against Kim, Chelsea, Sab, and Kat...

04-16-12, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S24E10 - "I'm no dummy""
CASTAWAYS GO ON THE ATTACK WHEN ONE TRIBE MEMBER FORCES A CONFRONTATION
-- Troyzan forces a confrontation, I'm guessing? That's an easy guess. And if he starts something, then the other castaways will "go on the attack" (human nature), feeling they are being attacked.

How much would you pay for a letter from home?
-- So, a letter from home will be one of the auctioned items. And the question leads us to wonder if it'll either be "all the money" or "eh, not that much." Since some people stepped down for food, I'm guessing that they'll step up to buy the letter from home (I'm thinking one of Christina/Sabrina/Alicia/Kat, maybe Leif/Tarzan... Chelsea/Kim/Troyzan are still in the game... but it's "just" immunity, so who knows.

"I’m No Dummy" - Troyzan (fighting spirit!) or Kat (ironic) quote (outside: Alicia also for irony)

a heartfelt message from home brings the Tikiano tribe to tears
- so someone DOES get the letter from home! It's probably someone well-liked... but really, that could still be just about anyone.

04-16-12, 09:53 AM (EST)
26. "TVGuide"
Digest version:

A castaway forces a confrontation; tribe members are brought to tears by a heartfelt message from home.

Hm. Did someone set up a Fairplay?

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-16-12, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descriptions"
TitanTV episode description....
http://titantvguide.titantv.com/apg/apg.aspx?ctx=vzu9MHqNWUIC4iPHzlV8hWEZNqMscZF9flM8d6LEFyN1aYsvAM4WoTk0R%2FJVjiICLBHvt6Je7HQBajw9fxJJlQ%3D%3D&siteid=53180
----------------------

Survivor: One WorldSurvivor: One World I'm No Dummy (HD, New, TV-PG) With the women beginning to outnumber the men, strategies evolve to pursue new targets; everyone feels the need to jump into an argument that arises.
-------------------------

AT&T Uverse listing description (via Dani at Skills)
http://uverseonline.att.net/guide
-----------------------------
Survivor: One World I'm No Dummy
With the women beginning to outnumber the men, strategies evolve to pursue new targets; everyone feels the need to jump into an argument that arises between others when one castaway forces a confrontation; messages from home end in tears.

Jeff Probst, Christina Cha, Kat Edorsson, Leif Manson, Chelsea Meissner, Alicia Rosa
----------------------------

04-16-12, 04:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descriptions"
Do they normally just list random contestants names like that?

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-16-12, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descriptions"
I don't know...first time visiting that site for me.

04-16-12, 04:37 PM (EST)
30. "RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descriptions"

>Jeff Probst, Christina Cha, Kat Edorsson,
>Leif Manson, Chelsea Meissner, Alicia Rosa

Interesting they mention these folks and not the so-called big characters/players (Troyzan, Tarzan, Kim, Sabrina), and especially since Christina is listed first and "strategies evolve to pursue new targets" is the clue...

My gut was telling me that it's either Leif or Christina after last week's episode. I feel more comfortable with riding Christina as my boot choice now.

And? They need new blurb writers. "With the women beginning to outnumber the men..." At 6-3, I would have never guessed they were 'starting' to gain the numbers on the men.

04-17-12, 02:06 PM (EST)
31. "RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descriptions"
Hmmm, the wording "new" targets appears to confirm that Troy wins immunity or is in some way off the table as the boot option (if not by winning IC, then perhaps through a real or fake HII). Don't want to take the "new" part too literally, but Leif seems to fit that best. Or would a woman target better fit the "new" clue?

Just trying to think through potential boot options this week (assuming Troy is safe):

LEIF
Reasons for boot: Likeable, hasn't made enemies, more of a physical threat vs. Tarzan, women might want to stick to plan of voting out men first. Also, he did get a bit more talk time last week and Kim might not like that he seems to be close with Chelsea and/or that he almost won the last endurance challenge
Why could wait: Not strategic/apt to stir up trouble, women might like having him around, not a huge physical threat

TARZAN
Reasons for boot: Smart (ok, that's questionable); don't want a man anywhere near F3 with a predominantly male jury, also IF they think he's conspiring with Troy
Reasons against: Goat potential; not a challenge threat

CHRISTINA
Reasons for boot: Easy option if no one likes/respects her and everyone agrees; she does randomly show up in the promo a lot; IF concern she'll flip with Troy/guys
Against: Strays from plan, women need to keep the numbers if Troy still in game

ALICIA
Reasons for boot: Can Kim/girls trust her? She seems most apt to flip of the "outlier" women. Most potential to stir up trouble and also more of a physical threat vs. Christina
Against: Could be a great goat for someone like Kim

I wish we had a better sense of the trouble that Troy is going to stir up and the confrontation/fight. Given that Kim is calling the shots, I think a lot will depend on this confrontation -- i.e., who seems to be most upset by what Troy will say about Kim/Chelsea and hidden alliances? That might determine who goes next.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-12, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descriptions"
I like the way you are laying it out, Squid, and thrilled to see you back here....always love your take on things!

I think the key to this episode is that we know it will be everyone vs. Troy, and as you note, he's going to stir up some trouble.....forcing an argument that everyone will weigh in on.

We also see him looking for another idol that may or may not be there. But, I think he's likely to wield one, even if he has one or not. Last week, if he had gotten more folks to write down Kim's name, she could have been in trouble. So, she could be weary this week....

Another thing we don't know is how confident Kim/Chelsea/Sabrina are regarding their outliers...Christina and Sabrina. Tarzan has been playing with Kim and has voted has he's been told to for the last 2 TC votes. So, he's not making waves.

I can tell you one thing, who ever is voted out is done so via Kim and company.

04-17-12, 04:48 PM (EST)
33. "RE: TitanTV - AT&T Uverse descriptions"
IF this teaser is written with any thought to the syntax, it should mean:
Tthe women have now achieved a safe majority over the men, at 6-3, and the man they want to boot is untouchable this time, so the women begin to eye each other as "new" targets.

We already saw the Salani women abandon nuSalani in favor of pursuing power players. Leif and Tarzan are not power players or strategists, and their votes are not enough to make them and Troyzan a voting bloc.

So who is a danger of the six women, as they eye each other? Potential Flippers? A strong competitor in challenges? Someone likely to get jury votes?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •