The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-12-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

OMG. This is so much harder than it seemed. Especially when the VCR tapes the wrong show (stooopid technology) and you have to rely on memory. Anyway, on to the questions.

1. As Rebecca got airline tickets, Mary Adam said he was staying out of her way because she thought he was a moron. What was he actually proving?

2. After he discussed Lori’s man voice, Jonathan and Victoria joined the wrestlers waiting for their flight at the airport and Jonathan said he was “In a happy place”. Where is Jonathan’s happy place, and what is it like there?

3. Who did the Napoleon look-a-like wink at, and why?

4. What was “Push the valve to expel air and you will go down.” code for?

5. What type of floating rubber bath toy could Mary Adam best be described as during his first attempt at the fast forward?

6. At the wall climb, Jonathan first said “I have a big head” then stomped away yelling “I am not doing something I can’t do”. What was he refusing to do?

7. Please provide an example of how the Model Alliance helped the two teams of Freddy & Kendra and Hayden and Aaron.

8. Why did Bolo refuse to give Lori a sip of the grape juice he had expressed with his feet?

9. What meaning does the Superman crest on the tattoo on his arm have for Aaron?

10. What is the significance of the fact that grapes come in bunches?

ETA - I seem to be following the ARnutz School of Episode Counting!

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to g... KObrien_fan 01-12-05 1
 RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to g... mikey 01-12-05 2
   RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to g... Surveysez 01-12-05 5
 RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to g... ARnutz 01-12-05 3
 RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to g... Seana 01-12-05 4
 RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to g... Cygnus X1 01-12-05 6
 RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to g... Siren 01-12-05 7
 RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to g... Molaholic 01-12-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-05, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 08:02 AM (EST)

1. As Rebecca got airline tickets, Mary Adam said he was staying out of her way because she thought he was a moron. What was he actually proving?

He was actually proving how wrong she was, because most morons (like Jonathan for example) don't even realize how much of a moron that they would get out of the way for someone that knew what they were doing, they would dive right in anyway. So Mary Adam is just as idiot but not a moron.

2. After he discussed Lori’s man voice, Jonathan and Victoria joined the wrestlers waiting for their flight at the airport and Jonathan said he was “In a happy place”. Where is Jonathan’s happy place, and what is it like there?

Jonathan's happy place is sort of like MJ's neverland, except instead of 12 year old boys, Jonathan's happy place is filled with super heros of all kinds.

Kris, because he had something vibraty in his pocket and he was happy to see her.

Um, I'll pass on this one. (Where is the soap so that I can wash those thoughts away?)

5. What type of floating rubber bath toy could Mary Adam best be described as during his first attempt at the fast forward?

He actually looked like one of those rubber gloves that you blow up and watch the fingers extend. Toss it in the tub and watch it float helplessly.

6. At the wall climb, Jonathan first said “I have a big head” then stomped away yelling “I am not doing something I can’t do”. What was he refusing to do?

Anything physical, the guy is a mental magician, physical stuff (except of course yelling, pushing, shoving, and beating his wife) is not in his make-up

7. Please provide an example of how the Model Alliance helped the two teams of Freddy & Kendra and Hayden and Aaron.

Kendra fixed Hayden's mascara, and Aaron put some base over Freddy's bump on the head so that the bruise wouldn't show on camera.

8. Why did Bolo refuse to give Lori a sip of the grape juice he had expressed with his feet?

Because it was doubly fermented from the fungus on his feet.

9. What meaning does the Superman crest on the tattoo on his arm have for Aaron?

He is the mole super hero for TAR (and you thought it was Jonathan?). The only problem? Hayden is kryptonite.

The grapes come in bunches, CBS likes bunching, the teams get all bunched, they are a bunch of idiots and morons, and Mary Adam has his panties in a bunch constantly.

S9 LOTD Champion
And Survey, you also followed Nutz' lead on making these difficult to respond in a PG-13 manner!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"
>1. As Rebecca got airline tickets,
> Mary Adam said he
>was staying out of her
>way because she thought
>he was a moron.
> What was he actually
>proving?
>
That Rebecca is very perceptive about Mary Adam (except, of course, that she seems to have dated this guy for quite a while without realizing, as even the most casual viewer of this show could from the first episode, that he is very gay).

>2. After he discussed Lori’s
>man voice, Jonathan and Victoria
>joined the wrestlers waiting for
>their flight at the airport
>and Jonathan said he was
>“In a happy place”.
>Where is Jonathan’s happy place,
>and what is it like
>there?
>
Place where he can be as obnoxious as he wants to foreigners and no one's going to kick his butt because he has two big wrestlers with him.

>3. Who did the Napoleon look-a-like
>wink at, and why?
>
Jonathon -- if he can marry a playboy bunny, there must be hope for even funny looking midget french guys in a silly costume.

>4. What was “Push the valve
>to expel air and you
>will go down.” code for?
>
How Hayden is going to raise money on the next leg of the race.
>
>5. What type of floating rubber
>bath toy could Mary Adam
>best be described as during
>his first attempt at the
>fast forward?
>
I thought he looked like the a scene out of 2001: a space odessy, in which computer gets mad at the astronaut and lets the astronaut float gently into space untethered. (I can't decide if Rebecca or the jacques Costeau-types there would be the computer in this analogy).

>6. At the wall climb, Jonathan
>first said “I have a
>big head” then stomped away
>yelling “I am not doing
>something I can’t do”.
>What was he refusing to
>do?
>
Any task in which he could not blame Victoria for his shortcomings.
(PS -- gotta check my VCR, but I thought Bolo made the big head comment)

>7. Please provide an example of
>how the Model Alliance helped
>the two teams of Freddy
>& Kendra and Hayden and
>Aaron.
>
It helped Freddy realize, by spending a lot of time with Hayden, that Kendra is really not so bad.

>8. Why did Bolo refuse to
>give Lori a sip of
>the grape juice he had
>expressed with his feet?
>
Because he is suddenly turned into a villain who will turn on his partner in a heartbeat (the crowd boos) -- this thing between Lori and Bolo can only be settled in a steel cage at Wrestlemania!

>9. What meaning does the Superman
>crest on the tattoo on
>his arm have for Aaron?
>
One drunken night with Jonathon and everyone thinks they're a superhero.
>
>10. What is the significance
>of the fact that grapes
>come in bunches?
>
I thought it was more significant that grapes turn into whine.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-12-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"

Please refer to original post where I said I was relying on memory. I'll accept I screwed up and Bolo said "I have a big head." But I'll bet Jonathan was thinking it!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"

That he is the King of the morons and is even more of a wussy boy than we thought.

His "happy place" is ahead of all other teams. Just think if he was #1 every time, he would never have to scream!

Kris because she is such a hottie! Either that or Jon because he is a hottie too! I'm not sure which way he swings, LOL!

The air which is in Adam's head. He couldn't sink because there is no weight in there.

I once had a Shamu toy from Sea World. It never sunk.

Act like a human being.

He really needed a drink! It's been a tough time in Europe for the wrassler!

It has no meaning, the tattoo parlor made a mistake. He was supposed to get a butterfly and he pointed to the wrong one. He realized his error too late.

The teams come in bunches too!

ETA - I seem to be following the ARnutz School of Episode Counting!

The episode count got messed up by the recap. Our count here for games,voting thread, etc. doesn't match the SeeBS site because they didn't count the recap as an "offical" episode.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"
That he’s a whiney baby. He TOLD her he wanted to try it and she didn’t let him. But he wanna, he wanna!

Everything is a shade of black or blue. Everyone steps up to take responsibility for how they’ve done him wrong.

Kendra: she reminded him of Josephine
Josephine is said to have been shallow and not terribly supportive.

”Please, for goodness sake...try to set a goal and accomplish it your own self without someone to provide your incentive for you.

The Action Girl inflatable kayak. There really is such a thing.

Gosh, I thought it was Bolo who said the big head thing. Evil Jon was refusing to show any respect to anyone at any time.

Bwahahaha!

More importantly, why would she want it?

Perhaps it’s to remind him that he used to have some self-respect.

Significance? Oh, wait...did you mean that there is a lot of bunching in TAR6? I hadn’t noticed!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"

That he fit within the baggage guidelines.

I'm not sure, but it's probably a local call from the Neverland Ranch.

Bolo. He finally had someone he could look down to.

Adam's prior relationship.

The Rubber Duckie In The Iron Mask.

Function in society?

It helped them with the finishing touches on that P-38 they'd been wanting to put together for the craft show, and . . . oh, never mind.

He'd been hearing those Larry King grape juice commercials and realized he hadn't gotten his required daily allowance of antioxidants.

It stands for truth, justice, and the American whiny chick at your side.

They're put there by producers.

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"
TAR HE10 - wheeeee!

That not only is he a moron and a wuss and a mama’s boy, but he can sulk and whine even better than Hayden, thankyouverymuch.

It’s clearly a world where an ugly, hyper, annoying, short, botoxed, blue-haired a-hole can marry a submissive ex-playmate, abuse his wife on national television, post a bullcrap explanation for his behavior on his website and all of the viewing public would actually forgive him.

Freddy. Luckily, his pretty face was not too badly damaged by the gate malfunction last week and out friend Napoleon thinks Freddy looks quite fetching in his “I’m pretty, yet smart” glasses.

It’s foreshadowing that TAR contestants who spew hot air week after week shall not win the million-dollar prize. That might just be wishful thinking, but I’m definitely not going the non-PG-13 route on this one.

Now that you mentioned it, he looked a little like Scuba Steve if Scuba Steve were a whiny, wussy, suicidal mama's boy who can't sink.

He refused to just shut the eff up for five minutes and get the heck off my screen.

Umm, I suppose it probably helped them to actually be referred to as “Models”.

Bolo spared us all from having to watch anyone else drinking his foot fungus juice after the vomit soup we were subjected to last week.

I’m not sure, as I certainly can’t think of anything “super” to say about the ugliest and most boring member of the wimpy Model Alliance.

I heard a rumor that TAR contestants always come in bunches too – at the winery, at the internet café, at the little train ride, for the boat race, at the airport, etc., etc., etc.

another fantabulous Kittyloaf® creation

Great questions! Number 5 especially made me spit out my water.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR6 Episode 9 "Push valve to go down" Hawkeye Ten"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-05 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

Actually, Mary (soon to be Michelin Man) Adam thought she said he was a Mormon, and he was waiting for Lena and Kristi.

Jonababy’s happy place is anyplace where there is a R-A-C-E where poor saps are available to be verbally abused, screeched at unmercifully and otherwise demeaned.

Le petit faux empourer actually caught the eye of the Phileminator himself, especially his man-oobies.

4. What was “Push the valve to expel air and you will go down.” code for? must remember PG-13 – must remember PG-13

Gumby soap-on-a-rope.

Use the public toity ‘French style’.

The power of 2 kilo-helens moved them swiftly through the Corsican night. (Remember, 1 Helen is the amount of beauty needed to launch 1000 ships)

One word -- Desenex™

It means that a certain well-loved OT DAW will be receiving a small honorarium from SeeBS.

Because the term ‘a head of grapes’ is downright silly.

TAR5 Casino Game "Foundation" Player
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV
edited because I called the wrong OT DAW a lawyer scheister.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •