The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Discussion Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-12, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Survivor: One World SOTS SIgnups"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-12 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Colton: This is definitely going to be my game.(See Kat) As far as the girls, girls love me, the Guys aren't going to see me as a threat
Alicia: If I find out that one of these dude's (see Bill) liked me, they're gonna get played...
Jonas: I have a ton of survivor skills that people (see Matt) won't necessarily know, how bad a$$ could a sushi chef be?
Jay: I'm gonna try to make a girl alliance so I'm in with the females as well as the males
Michael: I've seen the game change, so I think I'm ready for a twist...
Jiffy: They think they've seen everything, (see Leif) but they are in for a huge surprise(see Greg)...what they don't know is that this season they will be divided into 2 tribes that will live together on one beach. This is Survivor: One World. who will stay true to heir tribe and who will form alliances with their enemy.... cut to music

Truck pulls up and Jiffy lands on the helicopter and says come on down....

Welcome to Survivor....cheers...Kourtney, you look at the other women, where do you fit in, nowhere, what are you gonna make of it, a good thing....Colton, what do you make of them, there are some good looking guys...you, Tarzan, what are you going to go by...Tarzan....what do you make of that? Colton says if you want to go swing in the trees and get me coconuts then go for it...
Confessional Troy: One guy is Tarzan, he can't be tarzan, I'm Troyzan

Get into tribe, men vs women. Colton confessional: I was absolutely horrified when Jeff said men over here, women over there, I was like are you freakin serious I mean look at my tribe and look at me...I am the girl within the guy tribe, the guys are saying, no women??? Girls are excited. Jeff notes they are excited and Sabrina says, we all know that men can not survive without women...Guy in hawaiian shirt, shaking your head Troy says: those women are just purely all talk right now... the guys are going to have no problem....Jeff says, "with what", Troy says, with everything

Men are manono, women are salani, before I send you on adventure, you have 60 secondes to get as much stuff out of the truck....they are all going for it, Michael stealing the girls stuff, Jiffy says better watch your items....he got all of the girls stuff....that's it...Michael is laughing about it...The girls figure it out....Michael says in confessional, I stole every thing from them, it was just too easy, I had to go get it!

Hidden immunity idols are in play, RI is not.

No Redemption Island, voted out, you go home. Guys go that way, girls go that way...
Chelsea:we are not letting those muscles discourage us at all, Girls if we just keep our heads in the game and try to stay together, and just take the boys down then, we will just be one huge ball of baddassness!

ETA: the correct first confessionals and who the camera zooms in on...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 East Coast Discussion Thread   Flowerpower     02-15-12       
   Survivor: One World SOTS SIgnups   Flowerpower     02-15-12     1  
     RE: Survivor: One World SOTS SIgnup...   Estee     02-15-12     2  
   Coming to Camp   Flowerpower     02-15-12     3  
     RE: Coming to Camp   jbug     02-15-12     4  
     Paraphrase.   Estee     02-15-12     5  
         RE: Paraphrase.   michel     02-15-12     13  
   Camp life continues...pre IC   Flowerpower     02-15-12     6  
     RE: Camp life continues...pre IC   Estee     02-15-12     8  
     RE: Camp life continues...pre IC   Gothmog     02-15-12     34  
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   jbug     02-15-12     7  
     RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   Estee     02-15-12     9  
         RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   michel     02-15-12     14  
             RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   dabo     02-15-12     27  
                 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   michel     02-15-12     29  
                     RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   jbug     02-16-12     38  
   IC   Flowerpower     02-15-12     10  
     RE: IC   Estee     02-15-12     11  
         RE: IC   michel     02-15-12     16  
             RE: IC   Estee     02-15-12     19  
                 RE: IC   michel     02-15-12     21  
   Double elimination opener?   Estee     02-15-12     12  
     TC   Flowerpower     02-15-12     22  
         RE: TC   michel     02-15-12     23  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower     02-15-12     15  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   michel     02-15-12     17  
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   jbug     02-15-12     18  
     RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   michel     02-15-12     20  
         RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   Flowerpower     02-15-12     24  
             RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   michel     02-15-12     25  
             RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   PepeLePew13     02-15-12     26  
                 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   michel     02-15-12     33  
             Survivor Me World   dabo     02-15-12     28  
                 RE: Survivor Me World   michel     02-15-12     30  
                     RE: Survivor Me World   PepeLePew13     02-15-12     31  
                         RE: Survivor Me World   michel     02-15-12     32  
                     RE: Survivor Me World   dabo     02-16-12     35  
                         RE: Survivor Me World   Round Robin     02-16-12     36  
                             RE: Survivor Me World   michel     02-16-12     37  
                                 RE: Survivor Me World   Round Robin     02-16-12     41  
                                     RE: Survivor Me World   michel     02-16-12     42  
                                         RE: Survivor Me World   Round Robin     02-16-12     43  
                                             RE: Survivor Me World   michel     02-16-12     45  
                         RE: Survivor Me World   jbug     02-16-12     39  
                             RE: Survivor Me World   dabo     02-17-12     46  
                                 RE: Survivor Me World   jbug     02-17-12     47  
                     RE: Survivor Me World   Flowerpower     02-16-12     40  
                         RE: Survivor Me World   Outfrontgirl     02-16-12     44  
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   samboohoo     02-17-12     48  
     RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   jbug     02-17-12     49  
         RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   Starshine     02-17-12     50  
             RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   SOAR64     02-17-12     51  
             RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   jbug     02-17-12     52  
                 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   dabo     02-17-12     53  
                     RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   SOAR64     02-17-12     54  
                         RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   Round Robin     02-17-12     55  
                             RE: East Coast Discussion Thread   SOAR64     02-20-12     56  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •