The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-05, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
If you have recovered enough from Thursday's episode to care enough to vote, the poll is up on cbs.com

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.shtml

A Syren Creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: America's Choice for phone call... leianawd 08-26-05 1
   RE: America's Choice for phone call... viruslqc 08-26-05 7
   RE: America's Choice for phone call... Wildchil 08-26-05 8
 RE: America's Choice for phone call... EnglProf 08-26-05 2
   RE: America's Choice for phone call... Lisa0116 08-26-05 3
       RE: America's Choice for phone call... leianawd 08-26-05 4
           It's the next twist! Estee 08-26-05 5
 RE: America's Choice for phone call... Captain_Savem 08-26-05 6
 HELP!!!! shabalaba 08-28-05 9
   RE: HELP!!!! Snidget 08-28-05 10
 RE: America's Choice for phone call... Ronyn 08-28-05 11
   RE: America's Choice for phone call... okaychatt 08-28-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-26-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
I'm voting for James or Howie to have the phone call and maybe give Maggie a couple of votes. I would Janelle but in the diaryroom she said she would like to talk to Micheal and I would rather give the call to someone who wants to call a loved one.

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
Well, according to Janelle in the early episodes, she was completely into Michael, so much so that she broke up with her long term partner on National TV. So, maybe he does fall into the "loved one" category
Not that I would want her to get to talk to him anyway. When she broke up with her boyfriend on national TV she showed her true colors.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
I voted for Maggie.. I think they are all deserving probably.. but she is my favorite and so far, playing the game well and to me, the most deserving. I don't think Howie is the star of the show or even close, he's just a star in his own mind and Yvette? I don't dislike her, simply like Maggie more.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-05 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-26-05 AT 09:50 AM (EST)

This phone call voting is tough, because though I don't really care who of Howie/Janelle gets the phone call (neither one gave a particularly heartfelt plea) I REALLY don't want any of the Girl Scout troup to get rewarded for their moron-ics.

Who should we rally around? I'm afraid the votes will be split between Janelle and Howie from their fans and that awful, teary begging from Ivette will get the goods.

I think I'll vote for Howie, if only to show those *ssholes that he IS the star of the show. Wouldn't that make Ivette
"speechless" "drop her jaw to the ground"?

Let's show her a thing or two about being a sore loser.

ETF: siggy

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
too funny!! After you vote, it says-

Thank you for voting in the BIG BROTHER America's Choice Poll.
Keep watching BIG BROTHER to find out which HouseGuest returns.

I think they need to change the message to say it is for a phone call and not a return to the show......

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-26-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
lol

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It's the next twist!"
Whoever would normally make the phone call gets brought into the house as the AC winner's new partner!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-26-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
I voted for Janelle. To me, it's really insignificant who get's called. What I wanna see is the look on the wench Ivette's face when she realizes that nobody likes her. I'm not even sure she will realize it, but one can hope.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "HELP!!!!"
I tried the link and I got a drop down menu of the shows. Clicked on BB6 and I've been looking all over and can't find where to vote for AC. I want to vote before it's closed!!! I want my chance to throw my 2 cents in. If anyone can help...it'd be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-05, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HELP!!!!"
I think it closed at Noon Pacific Time on Saturday.

If the website is gone then the voting is closed.

A Syren Creation

Ronyn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronyn Click to send private message to Ronyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
On the Aug. 18 show during the HOH competition, Janelle first guessed the # of litebulbs at 300, remeber she was holding it upside down when she showed it, then the camera went to April and then when the camera went back to Janell her card had been changed to 275. CBS created the outcome it wanted, Janell was not supposed to go over and she did

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-28-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: America's Choice for phone call up on CBS.com"
<CBS created the outcome it wanted,

Oh goody! Another unimaginative conspiracy theory, resurrected from last week's threads.

Been there, discounted that, tired of it.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •