The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-11, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12 Vidcaps"
Ticking Time Bomb:
With Cochran out of the way and the Upolu forced to dine on their own, Edna's next, right? Or does Brandon literally explode?
Below are the vidcaps and conversation that may or may not prove one or the other to be true.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 PostShow Promo tribephyl 12-01-11 1
   RE: PostShow Promo Flowerpower 12-01-11 2
 E12 Web Promo Blind Freddy 12-02-11 3
   RE: E12 Web Promo dabo 12-02-11 4
       RE: E12 Web Promo kingfish 12-03-11 6
           RE: E12 Web Promo Outfrontgirl 12-03-11 7
               RE: E12 Web Promo dabo 12-04-11 9
                   RE: E12 Web Promo dabo 12-04-11 10
                   RE: E12 Web Promo Outfrontgirl 12-04-11 11
                   RE: E12 Web Promo suzzee 12-06-11 16
 E12 Press Pics Blind Freddy 12-02-11 5
   RE: E12 Press Pics Outfrontgirl 12-03-11 8
       RE: E12 Press Pics SquidProQuo 12-04-11 12
   RE: E12 Press Pics SquidProQuo 12-04-11 13
       RE: E12 Press Pics kiki_k 12-04-11 14
       RE: E12 Press Pics SquidProQuo 12-05-11 15
 Duel Chal Preview Blind Freddy 12-07-11 17
   RE: Duel Chal Preview dabo 12-07-11 18
       RE: Duel Chal Preview SquidProQuo 12-07-11 19
       RE: Duel Chal Preview kingfish 12-07-11 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-11, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "PostShow Promo"
Transcript:
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Edna (talking to Albert, Coach and Sophie): Our tribe says honor and integrity and then you allow such behavior!
Probst: Brandon is in deep trouble...
Coach (camera confessional): On a day where we thought Edna was definitely going to go home, that's not the case anymore.
Probst: And Cochran's in even deeper.
<nighttime at Redemption Island in the shelter>
Cochran: Think I have a chance of beating you at a duel?
Ozzy: You have a chance.
Ozzy (camera confessional): He really doesn't stand a chance.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-11, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PostShow Promo"
I agree with Brownroach, this week it's between Edna and Brandon. Cochran will finally be forced to face his worst fear....Redemption Island.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-11, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "E12 Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-11 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

E12 web promo up at CBS here:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2172982280/survivor-south-pacific-ticking-time-bomb

Screencaps up here at Survivor Fever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_ep12_wp.html

Transcript
------------------------
Announcer: Wednesday, Brandon's dad arrives to shake up the game.

Coach: Brandon's dad tries to bully me.

Announcer: Brandon freaks out.

Brandon (talking to his dad): Spit on a million dollars!

Brandon's Dad: Are you kidding me?

Announcer: How will this impact the others?

Coach: It's all about manipulation and control and the Hantz family are the kingpins.

Announcer: And, it's the nerd versus Ozzy the dominator in the closest competiton yet.

Cochran (talking to Ozzy at night in R.I. shelter): Think I have a chance beating you at a duel?

Ozzy: You have a chance...

Ozzy (camera confessional): He really doesn't stand a chance.
--------------------

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-11, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E12 Web Promo"
Dang. I was actually kinda hoping it would be Cochran's mom, leading Coach into misquoting "Taming of the Shrew."

Kate the curst, of all titles the worst, sad Wolowitz' mom by any other name wouldst smell the same...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-11, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E12 Web Promo"
There is a definite and recognizable Hantz family gene that runs thru that clan. An a'hole gene.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-11, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E12 Web Promo"
Now we see what Brandon hopes to redeem himself from.
Arghh, if they put out a casting call for psychopathic thug, his dad would be perfect! He should be in the movies threatening to bust kneecaps or stuff folks in wood chippers.

Makes Brandon look like a nice clean cut kid.

More on point, why is it that no other family members are seen in camp? Are they all there and the camera is avoiding them, or did Brandon get a visit and the others did not? Have they all been whisked into Witness Protection?

12-04-11, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E12 Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-11 AT 03:33 AM (EST)

I don't know why ##### Tracy Villain is the only loved one shown, except maybe that the real story is bo-ring and predictable, this is what they have.

##### Tracy Villain: You made my son drink the kool-aid, he's all confuddled!

Coach: Well, duh, so what.

##### Tracy Villain: We're Hantzes, we get our way, dummy.

Coach: Hah, I'm Coach, my BS is more powerful than your Hantz gene, ninny.

##### Tracy Villain: I poke you in the chest for calling me a ninny, so there.

<poke>

Coach: Oh, I'm so scareded, not.

12-04-11, 03:32 AM (EST)
10. "RE: E12 Web Promo"
Make that cartoon villain.

12-04-11, 05:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E12 Web Promo"
LMAO dabo ...

I assume you mean Dick Tracy Villain.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-11, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: E12 Web Promo"
My Kool-ade is stronger then your Kool-ade.

I miss Lodge Life

12-02-11, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "E12 Press Pics"
Here are the E12 Press pics via Survivor fever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/s23_ep12_press_images.html

12-03-11, 06:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: E12 Press Pics"
So Coach/Sophie/Albert/Edna confer on beach while Brandon/Rick are off getting tree mail. Is there any chance that the alt target this week is omeone other than Brandon? I don't think so, although Albert should be in trouble. Brandon = good shield.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-04-11, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: E12 Press Pics"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-11 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

Yep, Brandon's a great shield for a lot of people. He makes everyone looks less crazy by comparison. But now we get to find out why he's such an emotional mess -- his dad/family.

Interesting that we only see Brandon's dad and no other loved ones in the vidcaps. I can definitely see Brandon and his dad being a strong physical threat and winning, if the loved ones get to compete in the challenge -- which might explain why he gets to stick around and has time to harass Coach.

Re the RI duel: The vidcap of Ozzy and Cochran with the rope and hook looks like a repeat of last season's RI duel between Matt and Krista. (Just a different shape on the table maze part.) See below for a link. Based on how poorly Cochran did with the other challenge involving ropes, can't imagine him winning over Ozzy....the closest-ever competition is probably just hype since this is most likely another predictable episode. Seems like a lock for Ozzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4jooOzTRyY

12-04-11, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: E12 Press Pics"
P.S. In the 1st press photo where they're holding hands in a circle, is Edna missing?? Or is she just hidden because of camera angle? Or maybe she's in the shelter still sleeping? (Based on Albert's and Rick's yellow buffs on their heads and the other photos, I think that's what it is.) Still Interesting if that's a giveaway that she's the 1 on the outs who gets voted out...

Looks like Sprint product placement.

I'm a sucker for the family visit, in part because it usually helps us with the edit. I am especially curious about Sophie this next episode, because after last episode, I felt like she got a bit of a negative edit and I was feeling that Coach's chances were better. Albert appears to be toast....felt like all the lazy Albert/Prince Albert stuff either means that he doesn't make F3 or if he does, this is why he doesn't win.

OFG, I agree with you that they should be thinking about taking out Albert, but in an earlier Insider Clip, Albert says they need to keep him around to beat Ozzy, should he come back from RI. So I do think they are literally giving us the 2 boot candidates in the vidcaps this week -- Edna and Brandon. And if Brandon wins immunity, which seems likely if Albert doesn't, then that would explain why Edna's fighting for her life on the beach.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-11, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: E12 Press Pics"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-11 AT 08:24 PM (EST)

Edna: look very carefully underneath Rick's arm in the plaid shirt in the foreground of the picture toward Brandon's blue shirt and you see the hand he is holding is attached to Edna's green/blue shirt (not the plaid Rick is wearing). Edna is between Brandon & Rick holding their hands but can't be seen because of Rick's size compared to her.

12-05-11, 02:23 AM (EST)
15. "RE: E12 Press Pics"
Thanks Kiki -- missed the hand!

Re my earlier comment about Albert:
>felt like
>all the lazy Albert/Prince Albert
>stuff either means that he
>doesn't make F3 or if
>he does, this is why
>he doesn't win
Just noticed on EW that Jeff's says Albert is so obvious with trying to curry the jury's favor that there's no way he can win:

"I don’t think Albert has a chance in hell of ever winning this game so it doesn’t really matter. He’s so obvious you see him coming from three islands away. Then again…I didn’t think Natalie had a shot at winning over Russell."

12-07-11, 01:37 AM (EST)
17. "Duel Chal Preview"
The E12 chal preview is up....and they focus on the Duel setup. No RC/IC footage to be seen anywhere yet.

Duel Chal preview is up at CBS here:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2174120853/survivor-south-pacific-preview-ticking-time-bomb

Screencaps courtesy of Survivor Fever (ty Mayan Sun) are up here:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_ep12_challenge.html

Transcript:
-----------------------------
Jeff Probst: We'll now bring in the competitors for today's duel. Ozzy will be battling against Cochran. Welcome to Redemption Island Arena. Before we get to your duel, this morning in treemail you guys received the EVO 3D from Sprint. Edna, I'll come take it back.

Now, Ozzy, Cochran, there is a twist to today's duel but I'll save that for a moment and get to what is more pressing for the two of you, which is what could be a million dollar duel.

Here's how it works. For today's duel you will use grappling hooks to retrieve three bags. Each bag contains a ball. Once you have all three bags, you will use one ball to solve the table maze. The first person to get it right, stays alive in this game. The loser is out for good. Their adventure is over, no shot at the money. Big stakes. This is it. One shot. Take your spots.
----------------------------

12-07-11, 02:37 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Duel Chal Preview"

Loved ones on phone established prior to duel, phone turned over at duel. Repeat of last season, winner of duel gets to be magnanimous.

Ho
and
Hum.

12-07-11, 03:46 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Duel Chal Preview"
Yep, Ozzy pulls a Mike and gives potential jury members a visit with their family members...although I'm sure Ozzy won't be quoting scripture like Mike did.

So does the fact that they are only showing us the duel, and Jeff is only hyping the duel, mean that it's a snoozer of an IC challenge? It can't be that they're trying to hide the family members (if they participate), because they've already told us that Brandon's dad will be there. If that's the best part of this episode, it will be ho and hum.

The shot of Edna with her bag standing out from the rest of her tribe is interesting...I know they're on their way to watch the duel, and she just happens to be the 6th one at the back of the line, but can't help but think this is a metaphor for what happens at TC.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Duel Chal Preview"
That arena looks to be way over built for the small audiences that Survivor needs.

I don't know if it's the same used for every RI challenge, but it is very elaborate for a Survivor venue. I'm thinking that they may be using something originally built for island ceremonials or school events, or something. Missionary stew preparation rites?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •