The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

(Hope okay to start this; didn't see one for this week yet).

I was REALLY disappointed in Aaron this week. I generously allow him to do the gross food challenge, er, detour and he just pokes along, sipping the damn soup. I mean, Rebecca swallowed like a champ!

Not sure Aaron is the breeding material I was looking for. Do I have to do EVERYTHING?

Hayden

My best lines during this, and in any other week: "C'MON Aaron! Aaron! Aaron come ON! Aaron! NOW, AARON! I SAID NOW, AARON! AARON, HEEL! HEEL!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags... ARnutz 01-05-05 1
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags... ginger 01-05-05 2
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags... ARnutz 01-05-05 3
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags... newsomewayne 01-05-05 4
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags... ARnutz 01-05-05 5
 Bolo Estee 01-05-05 6
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags... Draco Malfoy 01-06-05 7
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags... seahorse 01-06-05 8
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags... warp_core breach 01-07-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
Oh baby, look at the floor... that's disgusting! Ewwww you barfed in your soup? gag... blech... gross!

Are we back in Europe? Could we take a detour to Paris for a croissant? This spicy soup is going to make Freddy go to the bathroom for 3 days and he'll need some carbs to bind him up.

Boy it was really a close call for us this time, huh? I mean we were in first and wound up in sixth... oh well, no trip for us this time I guess.

~Kendra~

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
Can you believe those steroidal homosapien wrestlers beat us to the pit stop? I mean, our alliance DESERVES to come first, dontcha think? Because we're just so damn beautiful.

Hayden

C'mon, Aaron!

01-05-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
I know! I wonder if it had something to do with our alliance when we were trying to get those airline tickets? I think during the pit stop I will do some research about karma or something.

Bolo must be on steroids, I mean did you see how he has no neck? And don't even get me started about Lori... pfft! We are so much more beautiful the she is, dontcha think?

Our alliance rools Hayden! Gooooo models!

~Kendra~

OK Fred, you can stop puking now.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
Alright, Freddy, I know your head hurts from getting the crap knocked out of you, but I really need you to stop acting like a psychotic, strung-out, spastic, egotistical blowhard, because, quite frankly, that's my role on this show and I will not be allowing anyone to step on my lines or take away from my TV time. Your present attitude IS COSTING ME THIS RACE AND I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

~Jonathan~

Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

01-05-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
Dood! You need some couseling! Stop picking on my baby, OK. I don't know why V is even with you, you sorry excuse for a human!

Oh yeah, my advice... never, ever breed!

~Kendra~

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bolo"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

...so tired... Lori, let's do it the easy way. I'll carry you a hundred feet towards the bed, and then you carry me the next hundred feet, and you just let me know when it's time to fall over...

Man, that was rough. I think we got about ten minutes of sleep the whole leg, and most of that was while we were waiting for the replacement car to show up. No question about it: Momma Bolo's little boy got screwed by the Commies -- a couple of decades after they left. Geez. My heel storylines should only run that long. Trouble with the car, trouble getting on the earlier plane, then we get a Detour we can just blow out of the water -- but thanks to the car, trouble with the train, and I swear onto the camera, I thought we were done. Last place, finished, Sequesterville and out.

But we didn't give up. We never gave up. Lori did her 'I'm a little pessimist, watch me pout' dance, but she didn't give up, either; just talked smack for the camera. I'm proud of my lady, today and every day. But no more biting Phil, okay? I think he's a little scared of you already.

Why did the train station attendant give me the bad information? Everyone else I've asked for times or directions has been so helpful... Maybe she's new and didn't know the times? Only worked for one company and didn't report the others? Bluehair shook her a dozen times when he passed through because she wasn't talking fast enough? Didn't matter in the end: we caught the earlier train, the Net Cafe was still open by some miracle -- weird hours they've got in Hungary -- and we caught up. Line formed behind us. Man, that felt good.

So tired...

I'm starting to feel like John and I are the only sane guys left in this Race. The gate bouncing was nobody's fault: it went up too fast, it went back down too fast. And Freddy wants to blame one of us? Better, he wants to break one of us in half? Would have been fun to see him try. I think someone's just begging to get a Yield pinned to his skin, but that's turning into 'so many people, so few uses.'

The dive for the numbers, though -- that was my fault. Also my pleasure. And my job skill. Good work, huh?

From what I'm hearing, this was the right time to go Fast-Forward. I could have handled the paddling and both of us can swim, but the soup... Well, we're tough, and raw eggs are familiar territory, and yeah, we were hungry, but from what I'm hearing on the grapewine, it still would have been a mess. Gotta give Rebecca credit: she's a lot stronger than she looks. Still have no idea why no one aimed for Bluehair, though. I would have.

Funny how pig blood doesn't taste anything like my own blood, which I've gotten to swallow a lot of times at work. We're supposed to be pretty close, aren't we? Yeah, something about how humans and pigs are real similar for organs and stuff. I can believe that. There's some people I can look at and just see the pig inside, rooting around for a way out. Not that I'm an expert on the subject. You should ask Kendra about it.

...you know, this looks like a nice, soft patch of ground. What say we just fall over here? Cool. See you in twelve hours...

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
Oh, we're back? I thought we were still in "to be continued" mode.

It's true tho. The internet adds 10 pounds to your manboobs.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
I could have devoured that soup just as fast as Rebecca if I had the chance. You guys just missed seeing it.

Did you see me when we beat that world class water polo player the other night. Only an outstanding athelete like myself coulld have completed that task so quickly.

Adam

Handcrafted by RollDdice

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-07-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer (Barf Bags Not Included)"
I'm so lucky to have a husband who's so encouraging...

To keep pushing and pushing me beyond my physical limitations because "WE'RE IN A RACE!" Who wouldn't want to hear the constant screaming and the constant reminder of how far behind you've become? Who wouldn't become so inspired by that? Why would anyone want to hear lovely Hungarian music in the background when the screams of how much you are a loser from your loving husband reverberate throughout the whole restaurant? Who would want a partner to rub your back and tell you that it's going to be fine while you'e puking your guts out all over the restaurant floor? That's for pansy-a$$es! Go ahead, treat me like crap. Tell me I'm a loser so that it will ENCOURAGE me to reach deep down and finish the task because "WE'RE IN A RACE!" Who would think that treating taxi drivers and airline workers and restaurant staff like $hit is rude behaviour? What's wrong to demand that people in Europe and Africa speak English? "WE'RE IN A RACE!" after all!

We're going to win the million dollars!!!

V

... and when we do, I'm taking him to the cleaners!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •