The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
I think it is a Non-Elim, but I saw an ad for the race and it said, "Watch and Find out whose Amazing Race gets CUT SHORT!" Normally they'd say find out who is eliminated, but they say cut short leading me to assume that it's meant to be a non-elim, but Colin in jail cuts the experience short.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being ... Pretty_Kitty 08-23-04 1
 RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being ... dabo 08-23-04 2
   RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being ... Gingerman28 08-23-04 3
       RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being ... CDNTARFAN 08-23-04 4
           RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being ... TeamJoisey 08-23-04 5
               RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being ... Katefromthefrozennorth 08-23-04 6
                   RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being ... CDNTARFAN 08-24-04 8
 RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being ... ekr 08-24-04 7
 Early show this morning lovwigglesworth 08-24-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-23-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
oh pleeeease be right sweet justice for Charla if that's what happens

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200, Go Directly To Jail.

Unable to finish the leg because of being jailed? Rescued by the producers or left to rot? I expect he'll probably just pay the fine and get back on the course. It's about time some locals taught our American ambassadors of ill will a thing or two, though.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-23-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
Pretty reliable sources on this and other spoiler boards have spotted both Colin and Christie in New Zealand, Manila, Calgery and Denver. Either they are running as "ghost" teams or they still are in the game after tomorrow night.

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-23-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
CALGERY? How about Calgary.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-23-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
Welcome to the board.
Please keep in mind that it is poor etiquette to snap at others over spelling.

Katefromthefrozennorth 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katefromthefrozennorth Click to send private message to Katefromthefrozennorth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
as a Canadian, I apologize for CDNTARFAN's "snippy-ness", although it does compliment the other bone-headed Canadian last week who jumped in the pool in Athens. If Gingerman28 watched the last show closely, he could see CALGARY HOCKEY on the shirt of the crook who spearheaded the fleecing of Brandon/Nicole and the Twins. Odd coincidence -- maybe.

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
I appologized for my snippy ness. Didn't notice the sweater but did notice the Canada hat and possible printing of "Ottawa" on the back.

ekr 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-04, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ekr Click to send private message to ekr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chance of Colin/Christie being dropped this week."
Although I would dearly love to see C/C go home, it seems as if CBS never gives any clues in the previews about who will be eliminated next. It's usually a good bet that if they show a team in trouble, that team will be around for at least one more week.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Early show this morning"
What was said at the end of this morning's show as to who or what might be on tomorrow morning?
If nothing was said, it's guaranteed non-elimination.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •