The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Funniest. Episode. Ever."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Funniest. Episode. Ever."
I was laughing so hard I almost . . . well, vomited.

Even the previews, with Devil-Boy floating like a bloated fish and crying for his mama, were funny.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Laughed my guts out? trigirl 01-05-05 1
   RE: Laughed my guts out? ginger 01-05-05 2
       RE: Laughed my guts out? Tahj 01-05-05 3
       RE: Laughed my guts out? Bebo 01-05-05 6
           RE: Laughed my guts out? ginger 01-05-05 7
               RE: Laughed my guts out? Bebo 01-05-05 9
                   RE: Laughed my guts out? ginger 01-05-05 11
                   Stop that! udg 01-05-05 13
   RE: Laughed my guts out? TeamJoisey 01-05-05 4
       RE: Laughed my guts out? Bebo 01-05-05 5
           RE: Laughed my guts out? Furious_George 01-05-05 8
       Best Line? FesterFan1 01-05-05 17
           RE: Best Line? Furious_George 01-07-05 19
 RE: Funniest. Episode. Ever. Surveysez 01-05-05 10
   RE: Funniest. Episode. Ever. samboohoo 01-05-05 12
   RE: Funniest. Episode. Ever. udg 01-05-05 14
       RE: Funniest. Episode. Ever. Spider 01-05-05 15
 Things that would've made it better FesterFan1 01-05-05 16
   RE: Things that would've made it be... okaychatt 01-05-05 18
   RE: Things that would've made it be... Cygnus X1 01-07-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-05-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Laughed my guts out?"
Especially liked the part when Kendra told Freddy to look under the table. Baaawaaahaaaa!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"
I lvoed the preview, too. Heckboy reminded me of Ralphie's little brother in A Christmas Story, stuck on his back like a turtle, sobbing.

So dignified.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-05-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"
I hope Rebecca left him there.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"
Heckboy reminded me of Ralphie's little brother in A Christmas Story

If only Jonathan would get his tongue stuck to a pole...

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

01-05-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"
Would it have to be his tongue?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

01-05-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

Well, it would be funny for something to happen to that too. But I have a theory that there isn't much there anyway and that he's trying to compensate. No need to offer me proof, peeps, I'll just believe it.

Besides, wouldn't it be funny to hear him: "Thucck! My thung thuck to a ol! Ioria!"

edited to correct spelling...and no, not of Ioria.

01-05-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"
She's a mom, she's a mod, and she is VERY VERY FUNNY.

Hearts that Bebo.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Stop that!"
I'm laughing so hard I'm going to wake the kids!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-05-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"

I loved that too!!!

"look honey... the floor is awash in vomit! Isn't that interesting?"

WTF did she expect to happen?
He should have tossed on her instead of back into the bowl.
I'm surprised she didn't vomit. That would have been perfect.

She makes me want to vomit.

01-05-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"
Mr. B started yelling at the TV at that point.

I just kept wishing it would turn into one big Barf-o-rama!

Loved Stand By Me.

Furious_George 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-05-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Furious_George Click to send private message to Furious_George Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Laughed my guts out?"
The BEST part of the soup task involved Cocky Fred, who swaggered in, proclaiming himself to be The All Time Spicy Soup Champeen... until he barfed in his bowl. Then he lifts his spoon with strings of half-digested GUCK dangling from it, and Miss Kendra Germophobe begins coughing and choking, while the HORROR plays out in front of her- 'cuz Freddy Boy is gulping it BACK DOWN!!!!!!!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Best Line?"
Jonathan: "I figured you'd do well in that challenge because I know how much you love food."

It's amazing this guy ever got laid, let alone tricked someone into marriage.

Fester
Foulest. Humanoid. Ever.

Furious_George 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-07-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Furious_George Click to send private message to Furious_George Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Best Line?"
"It's amazing this guy ever got laid"

What makes ya think he ever DID???

SHE has remarked about how much HE wants to have kids.... but we sure see him kissing the DOG in the intro!!!!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Funniest. Episode. Ever."
My favourite was Lori and Bolo last night. When they were in the cab heading for the fast forward and he kept saying they would be number one, Lori corrected him, saying they wouldn't be number one until they stepped onto the mat. To which Bolo replied "Lorie you are such an optimist". I love those two. Especially since she said she couldn't help it, she was brought up that way.

Also, Phil checking to see if his neck was broken after she hugged him on the mat again. If nothing else, this round of TAR has sure made Phil seem much more human.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Funniest. Episode. Ever."
I too laughed at the "optimist" comment. I had to rewind just to laugh a second time.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Funniest. Episode. Ever."
Also, Phil checking to see if his neck was broken after she hugged him on the mat again.

She pretended to bite him on the neck (like a vampire after the pig blood challenge), and he was wiping the cooties off, silly!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
My first reaction was, "Did she just bite his ear???" I didn't get it until he made the vampire comment to her.

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Funniest. Episode. Ever."
I loved that for the first time the other teams, mainly guys, were having a go at Jonathon.

"Why don't you do the hard task Jonathon?"
"I always do the hard task" - Victoria.

Hopefully it will continue and Jonathon will get punched or something at least that hurts him.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Things that would've made it better"
1. Victoria barfs on Jonathan...repeatedly.

2. Aaron opens the cab door and pushes Hayden out after her "I should've done the task because I LOVE paprika and tabasco sauce" comments and her overall supportive nature during the Roadblock. You're right Hayden, you're not a b!tch. That's much too kind a word for what you are.

3. Freddy gets hit on the head again with the gate leaving the museum.

4. Gus and Hera beat Freddy and Uberb!tch to the pitstop after the day Freddy had.

5. Lori steps up and says, "Yeah, it was me who dropped the gate on your melon, Poindexter. Wanna take a shot at breaking me in half?"

Fester
Apparently I've taken to ordination. Damn German influence.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Things that would've made it better"
<dropped the gate on your melon, Poindexter

BWAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAA! Perfect alias!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Things that would've made it better"
On the TAR site insider video, Bolo says that he's more afraid of a fight with Lori than with "sissy" Freddy (or, presumably, anyone else on the Race). He said he'd "slap (Freddy) around like a two-year-old", adding that he couldn't weigh 105 pounds soaking wet.

Bolo's reaction to Freddy's threat to "break you in half"? "Yeah, whatever."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •