The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-06-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-04 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

Who does everyone think is the next girl to be sent home. I think its Mandy Jaye. I feel badly for her because Trish busts in on her date, I would have thought she would have busted in on Tara's date based on Tara's comment to her last week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go? Pensha26 05-06-04 1
   RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go? calamityc 05-06-04 2
       RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go? bdemoney 05-06-04 4
       RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go? TDeniseS 05-06-04 5
           RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go? missygirl3 05-07-04 12
               RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go? Poncho 05-12-04 18
 Mandy J. KScott 05-06-04 3
   RE: Mandy J. leogirl_21 05-07-04 6
 Mandy J Pensha26 05-07-04 7
 RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go? ValleyGirl 05-07-04 8
   Why BAD mouth pageant???????? nitesurfer2004 05-07-04 9
       RE: Mandy J lennon29 05-07-04 10
           RE: Mandy J escapedude 05-07-04 11
               RE: Mandy J nitesurfer2004 05-10-04 13
   RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go? fairyprincess 05-10-04 14
 Mandy LeftPinky 05-11-04 15
 Mandy oddglass2 05-11-04 16
   RE: Mandy ValleyGirl 05-11-04 17
       RE: Mandy leogirl_21 05-12-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
I agree with you on this one. I do not think Jesse seemed that interested in all of the pageantry stuff.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-06-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
Guess I am getting cynical. I think Mandy J would have been gone this week if Jesse were really making his own choices.
Was it just me, or did it seem like he didn't have any fun at ANY of the family homes?

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
I'll bet Mandy's gone next. But in regards to your question on the family visits.....I felt the same way. It didnt' seem like any of them were fun at all.

Jessica's family basically just grilled him, Tara's dad brought a bunch of guns with him, Mandy's family went on and on about her being in pageants, and then Trish's family gathering seemed rather dull and uneventful. Overall not very good family gatherings.

Although perhaps not as bad as Meredith's family visits...

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
>Guess I am getting cynical. I >think Mandy J would have
>been gone this week if >Jesse were really making his
>own choices. > Was it just >me, or did it seem >like he didn't have any >fun at ANY of the >family homes?

No...it wasn't just you....the family visits were a COMPLETE disaster....everyone could see that. I am willing to bet anyone that regardless of whom Jesse chooses....he will NOT marry them... even if he offers a ring for "TV" purposes. These girls are from dysfunctional and/or unappealing families. Unless, of course, Jesse shares a similar "weird" background...I guess we shall see next week. But if his family is basically normal and grounded...NO WAY he marries any of these losers.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
Why do you say all these girls are losers and they come from dysunctional families? Not every family is perfect. I saw Tara on our local news and she said they did not show the dinner w/ her family and Jesse got along w/ everyone. Just because you like to shoot guns or you go to pageants or you want you daughter to stay in law school DOES NOT make a weird family.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go?"

>I saw Tara on our local
>news and she said they
>did not show the dinner
>w/ her family and Jesse
>got along w/ everyone. Just
>because you like to shoot
>guns or you go to
>pageants or you want you
>daughter to stay in law
>school DOES NOT make a
>weird family.

That is sad for Tara, I figured that is what happened. I am sure there are alot of things with each family visit that we did not see. I wish after this was all over they would show "everything" that they edited out!!!

Poncho

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Mandy J."
The good football wife will have to put her best smile on as she gets the boot.

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mandy J."
Yeah, I think she will get cut next week too. He seems to be intrigued by Tara and he also likes Jessica, I can tell.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Mandy J"
Just because!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
I agree, Jesse just didn't seem impressed with Mandy's background at all. The beauty pageant stuff(in your face) just seemed to be way too much for him. The shrine thing to the beauty pageants seemed to make him back off and cringe. The whole family thing about being into the pageants and looks, etc., appeared to scare the ---- out of him! I think Mandy Jeffreys will be taking the lonely limo ride back to Texas next week.
I wasn't impressed by any of the family visits, they just didn't seem fun or enjoyable for anybody.

nitesurfer2004 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nitesurfer2004 Click to send private message to nitesurfer2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Why BAD mouth pageant????????"
This is funny to me. I am sure Jesse probably has all his trophies he received as a kid ( well at least at his parents house --- probably arranged in a similiar fashion). While pageants may hot be as physically demanding ( please no arguments ), I would like to see Jesse as poised as Mandy probably was. The point is why are pageants being played badly.

Just a thought

lennon29 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lennon29 Click to send private message to lennon29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mandy J"
Yup,

I think she's the next to go. He cringed, I cringed. Red flag with the wall of pageantry. I mean, please, at some age you've got to move on in life.

Her family seemed completely superficial and didn't even try to get to know him...the mom said 'I think her pageant background has prepared her to be a good football wife' like she's interviewing for some job or something. God it was awful. I think deep down Mandy J is cool, but she needs to keep it real.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mandy J"
First -Mandy J-He does not want a beauty queen who thinks life is one big pageant..Plus family is old fashioned/backward.

Second-Jessica will go..She is too young and needs to finish school ..Plus her parents seem to controlling.

third-although Taras family is gun happy i think he will go for her.

nitesurfer2004 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nitesurfer2004 Click to send private message to nitesurfer2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mandy J"
I think it will be
Mandy
Tara
with Jessica left.

I think you missed the point with my question though. Is Mandy still doing pagaents? She could have moved on, problem is the show gives no since of where thee girls are currently in their life outside the show.

My question to you is what is the difference between Mandy shrine in parents home, and Jesse trophy collection in his own parents?

Just a thought

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who Will Be The Next To Go?"
>I agree, Jesse just didn't seem
>impressed with Mandy's background at
>all. The beauty pageant stuff(in
>your face) just seemed to
>be way too much for
>him. The shrine thing to
>the beauty pageants seemed to
>make him back off and
>cringe. The whole family thing
>about being into the pageants
>and looks, etc., appeared to
>scare the ---- out of
>him! >

Jesse has been questioning the "realness" of Mandy for quite some time. This seems to be another contest for her similiar to a pageant and I think Jesse can sense that although he's attracted to her. I think Mandy will be gone next. The chemistry between Jesse and the Barbies is much stronger, than that with Mandy.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Mandy"
ABC wouldn't have allowed Trish to break up her date if they thought she had a shot with Jesse...

Jessica B will be the last one standing!
created by the amazing JSlice!

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mandy "
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-04 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

I think it's Mandy...no particular reason, going with my gut on this one .

Since there has been some discussion on this topic regarding Mandy's pageant shrine, here is a snippet of an article from People.com, which was a bit amusing:

Watching the April 28 broadcast of The Bachelor with friends, Mandy Jeffreys couldn't believe her ears when she heard the promo for the next episode, in which she takes Bachelor Jesse Palmer home to meet her parents. "They talk about Jesse finding himself in 'pageant hell' at my parents' house," she said, referring to the trove of beauty-contest memorabilia seen adorning the family's house. In fact, says Jeffreys, "the producers asked my mother to bring some of my former pageant stuff down from the attic and have it displayed. When I got there with Jesse, I was shocked to find all of that – the trophies, the photos. I hadn't seen those things in years." (The producers decline to comment on the making of the show.)

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mandy "
Interesting stuff, oddglass2:
We should have figured the producers would have had a hand in all this. Nice catch.

valleygirl

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mandy "
>Interesting stuff, oddglass2:
> We should
>have figured the producers would
>have had a hand in
>all this. Nice catch.
>
>
>valleygirl

Yep, I heard about the producers having to do with the shrine setup too. *rolls eyes*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •