The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 24: One World"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-11, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 24: One World"
Survivor 24 will be premiering in February. Filmed in Western Samoa, it will be called "One World".

Two tribes of nine, Men vs. Women, living together on the same beach! No returnees from previous seasons, no Redemption Island. 18 castaways competing, but living together in "One World"!!

Sounds like a great concept.

Here is a ling to the spoiler castaway208 who has been the source for the pre-game info. He seems to be legitimate, but also determined not to spoil the series once it starts.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/87259/S24-Hints-and-Clues

Keep your fingers-crossed for an unspoiled Season 24...

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 24: One World tribephyl 10-14-11 1
 RE: Survivor 24: One World Outfrontgirl 10-14-11 2
   RE: Survivor 24: One World Naked 10-14-11 8
 RE: Survivor 24: One World kingfish 10-14-11 3
 RE: Survivor 24: One World dabo 10-14-11 4
   RE: Survivor 24: One World Blind Freddy 10-14-11 5
   RE: Survivor 24: One World kingfish 10-14-11 6
 RE: Survivor 24: One World samboohoo 10-14-11 7
 RE: Survivor 24: One World dabo 11-15-11 9
 Three more Seasons Krautboy 11-17-11 10
   RE: Three more Seasons Flowerpower 11-17-11 11
 RE: Survivor 24: One World dabo 12-19-11 12
   RE: Survivor 24: One World SquidProQuo 12-19-11 13
       RE: Survivor 24: One World Outfrontgirl 12-19-11 16
           RE: Survivor 24: One World Estee 12-19-11 17
           RE: Survivor 24: One World michel 12-19-11 18
               RE: Survivor 24: One World Belle Book 12-19-11 19
   RE: Survivor 24: One World Puffy 12-19-11 14
       RE: Survivor 24: One World Belle Book 12-19-11 20
 Proposed title. Estee 12-19-11 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-11, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-11 AT 03:53 AM (EST)

I cannot express how happy I am at the mere thought of this.

1. The One World is a very specific expression of one of my inner excitements, at this moment in my life. (Tons of Gary Jennings Aztec series...)

2. The thought is an extension of how Palau started out (but then F'd up because of the pick-em style start).

3. A sense of, for once, getting to know EVERYONE playing in the game. Or at least, from the get-go, across-tribal-alliances. Instilled in the the game because of the need to connect with those around you regardless of gender.

4. Love. Very Excited. The first possible pre-season response from me since, well since Palau. (If there is a chance at redemption can we get Jonathon and Wanda?)

5. Absolutely game changing, In a positive, non-HI, non-RI manner.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-11, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
well, it's not looking unspoiled, as someone appears to have been on a flight with five pre-merge boots and paid attention. I just took a look at the Sucks future forum and TDT has photos of five probable contestants -- at least one was on the flight.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-11, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
Is CBS so nonchalant that they are not sequestering the people playing the game for the entire length of the contest now? I thought that it was part of the contract that everyone stayed. Why would they do this?

VOTE NAKED 2004

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-11, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
Season 24! My goodness.

I think we are a cult.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-11, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
Two tribes, one camp, that has some intriguing possibilities. But it begs a few questions. How will they handle rewards? Dropping RI and duels, great, but that leaves room for Reward Challenges, but tribal rewards seem absurd in one camp. HIIs? They love the HIIs in the game but it has been one HII per tribe pre-merge, two in one camp? Tribal Immunity then Individual Immunity challenges for the tribe going to Tribal?

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-14-11, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
Regarding HIIs...
'castaway208' did post a hint about the S24 HII usage...
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/87259/S24-Hints-and-Clues?page=9

'castaway208' posted:
--------------------
A couple of new things:
There may or may not be a new twist to the HII (it is coming back), the twist would tie into the theme... see if you can guess what it is.
---------------------

So the HII will be back for S24. And it might have a twist. And if so, then it would tie into the 'One World'/gender split/two tribes-one camp ideas.

A hypothetical thrown in there by 'castaway208'...his/her details might not be firmed on that particular aspect. In any event, what would be a 'twist' for the HII that would tie into the S24 'theme'?

<spec>
Since the two tribes in one camp setup has already generated possibilities of cross tribal alliances and male-female hookups...perhaps the HII might be twisted to allow Immunity for more than just the holder...maybe it applies to one additional person. Maybe SEG even gets specific saying additional Immunity could only apply to the opposite gender. That would jump start a cross tribal allliance on-the-spot if the cast weren't cross-tribing™ already.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-11, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
Two tribes living in one camp would (I would think) evolve into two camps living side by side, with one tribe receiving rewards each week while the other looks on enviously.

Two tribes living side by side, one of women and one of men, might produce some intratribe romances and alliances.

Could make for some interesting dynamics and confessionals.

Hopefully it wouldn't degenerate into one of those pairing up in the jungle RTV deals.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
I like it. I have always thought two tribes at one sight would be great. I have also wondered how a "pick a new buff" at every challenge would work.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

11-15-11, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
Hey, guess what I found on page 3! This is more interesting than S23 right now, anyone have any more ideas?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-17-11, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Three more Seasons"
CBS Announced that it is set for three more seasons...S24,25 & 26

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/reality-tv-blogpost.aspx?post=3fc2ca3b-58eb-4e60-bd71-30e5c3f67f73

Krautboy

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-11, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Three more Seasons"
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Thanks for the news, Krautboy. Now let's hope that someone can cork the leak. Please let there be an unspoiled season, so we can crack it!

12-19-11, 09:43 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
Now official per live reunion announcement. Wonder if they'll let them know which tribes they are on from the start or give them a day of wondering.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-19-11, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
I'm afraid they're going to throw in the Hantz family after last night....please no!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
They filmed it already, so no chance of that. It's the S 25 & 26 that they will start filming in April that we need to worry about. Damn Probst and his gawdawful ideas. He's like some cheesy fight promoter trying to set up gimmick matches.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
I think Jeff's plan is to find every original fan of the series and drive them all over a cliff.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
If they are crazy enough to go through with that idiotic idea, I'm pretty sure that both tribes will get rid of them as soon as possible. Loser lodge will be a Hantz family reunion!

Russell was sickening again last night, still believing he is a great player.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-19-11, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
Strategically, he's a very good player. Socially, that's another story altogether, and we all know it! He just can't accept the fact that you have to walk a fine line between admitting that "Yeah, I beat you but it's just a game" and "I totally crushed you. So what?" Nobody will give the million to a player who totally ignores how the jury felt!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
It'll be men vs. women.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-19-11, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor 24: One World"
I wonder how Angela from your fanfic feels about that twist, Estee? She would have liked a men vs. women theme in her season -- if she didn't have a guy that was as naive as Tony around whom she could manipulate, that is.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Proposed title."
SOWhat?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •