The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-11, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-11 AT 04:01 AM (EST)

Pic of the two, rumored to be dating, posted by noctivagent at Sucks::

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg864/scaled.php?tn=0&server=864&filename=d5fqzrk.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

If someone wants to photobucket it or download/upload to make the image postable, great, I don't have time right now.

Discuss:
Ponderosa romance? Stay together in the game?
What I get out of it is they likely got close and didn't turn on each other.

Whitney formerly dated Leverage star Christian Kane (whom I adore on Leverage), from 2006 to early 2011, with some sort of break-up along the way. Apparently he wrote country songs before Leverage.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Keith and Whitney Flowerpower 10-07-11 1
 RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... parathor 10-07-11 2
 RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... dabo 11-16-11 3
   RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... suzzee 11-16-11 4
       RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... dabo 11-16-11 5
           RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... suzzee 11-16-11 6
   RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... Belle Book 11-16-11 7
       RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... SquidProQuo 11-17-11 8
           RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... suzzee 11-17-11 9
               RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... CTgirl 11-17-11 10
       RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... Brownroach 11-17-11 11
 RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot o... SquidProQuo 11-18-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-11, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Keith and Whitney"

I agree. The only thing this tells us is that they are friends after the game. We see them aligned at the start of the game and one could make a possible deduction that they remained aligned throughout their time there. In other words, they won't blindside each other.

They make a fine looking couple!

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-07-11, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
"Apparently he wrote country songs before Leverage."

...and had a recurring role as an evil lawyer on the Buffy spinoff "Angel." Everytime I see him on Leverage I'm like "Hey, it's the guy from Angel!"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-11, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
Well, this is a novel twist.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20545518,00.html?cnn=yes

Turns out Miss Whitney has secretly been a Mrs. all this time and is now getting divorced.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-11, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
Why doesn't that surprise me?

A Tribe masterpiece

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-11, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
Why doesn't this disgust you?

11-16-11, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
Ok you got me, I'm a bit queasy about it. LOL

A Tribe masterpiece

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-16-11, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
Whitney should have been wiser than this. She should have let the world know she was married right after she was revealed to be on Survivor. Preferably, she should have told Keith she was already married when he showed interest in her.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-17-11, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
Here's another article on this topic from Andy Denhart:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_south_pacific/2011_Nov_13_whitney-keith-marriage

They sure were making goo-goo eyes at each other tonight.

11-17-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
LOL
She says to Cochran: "You $%#&*@$ disgust me."
Her ex says to her "You $%#&*@$ disgust me."

A Tribe masterpiece

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-11, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
Word. She may be pretty but she is not a class act. No wonder she was invisible this season.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-11, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
she should have told Keith she was already married when he showed interest in her.

Maybe she did.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-18-11, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Keith and Whitney (not a boot or placement spoiler)"
From Keith's exit interview with his hometown newspaper:

On tabloid reports that Tollefson has entered a showmance with Duncan:

"I was definitely surprised to see that (show up online). I formed an alliance with her and I care about her a lot. We became very, very close. All that gossip - it'll just be gossip to me. The questions (about our relationship) will be answered on the finale."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •