The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ranee_40047 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ranee_40047 Click to send private message to ranee_40047 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I have been wanting to send an email to a few of my favorite starting over grads. I am worried that even though their emails are displayed this may annoy them. I am also curious if anyone has ever gotten a personal email back from them if they ever sent one?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... tvtalk 09-23-05 1
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... ranee_40047 09-23-05 2
       RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... tvtalk 09-23-05 3
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... sneakpeek 09-23-05 4
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... sneakpeek 09-23-05 5
       RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... ranee_40047 09-23-05 6
           RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... kfennessey464 09-26-05 25
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... DisturbedAngel 09-23-05 7
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... ranee_40047 09-23-05 8
       RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... DisturbedAngel 09-24-05 17
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... vbcatw 09-23-05 9
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... Susie Q 09-23-05 10
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... junebugg 09-23-05 11
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... Carn3 09-23-05 12
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... ranee_40047 09-23-05 13
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... Bogglemaster 09-24-05 14
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... oasisfan 09-24-05 15
       RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... ranee_40047 09-24-05 16
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... redsoxfan 09-24-05 18
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... ranee_40047 09-24-05 19
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... crazygroupiegirl 09-24-05 20
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... junebugg 09-26-05 26
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... kamille8 09-25-05 21
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... redsoxfan 09-29-05 27
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... ohmaheck 09-25-05 22
   RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... pooopadooopa 09-25-05 23
 RE: Has anyone ever got a response ... JustBeingYogi 09-26-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvtalk 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvtalk Click to send private message to tvtalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Yes, I have emailed 3 former SO housemates and have received 2 replies. The first reply was from Denise. It was so cute and funny. The wording was just like she talked on the show. I had asked her several questions, and she responded to every one. The other reply I got was from Kim. Just a short reply, but it was nice of her to do so. I did not hear from Bethany. She was probably my favorite from that group, but I just assumed that she was totally busy with her life and didn't answer. Also, I met Rhonda at one those SO tour appearances, and she is just like she is on TV. She is REAL and so personable. Did not turn anyone away and literally reached out and touched people. Just like a "girlfriend."

09-23-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ranee_40047 Click to send private message to ranee_40047 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Oh really I have always wanted to meet Rhonda she does seem like a sincere person. My favorites were Josie, Rain, Denise and I did like Kim and Susan and a few others. I live only 20 miles away from Susan although I have never seen or met her. I have ate at the resturaunt that she met her stepfather at. They turned it into a fast food resturaunt though I cant remember off hand which one I think it is a McDonalds but I am not sure. I will go ahead and email them then. That is great that they take time to reply to us I am sure they get bombarded with them....lol.

tvtalk 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvtalk Click to send private message to tvtalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I forgot about Susan. She was one of my favorites, too. I loved her KY accent, and she just seemed so sweet and caring. That's so neat about the restaurant. What a shame that another franchise got a hold of it.

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I e-mailed Kim and Lynelle. Lynelle is the best about getting right back to you. She knows pretty much what is going on with everyone and she is happy to tell you what she knows. If you want to know about Josie, she is the one to contact. I e-mailed Rhonda, but she never responded.

While you're on Lynelles site, buy a poncho. She hand makes each one. They are really in style this year.

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Lynelle is at thelchain.com

09-23-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I saw her site with all the pics (thelchain) it was so cool. I got Josies email and emailed her I dont know if I will get anything back but I hope so. I also emailed Denise as I too have ADD and understand how it goes. I didnt email lenell though I think I will. Does anyone ever chat on kims chat room I went to her site too.

kfennessey464 27 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kfennessey464 Click to send private message to kfennessey464 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Is there any way that you could give me Denise's email...I would love you email with her.

DisturbedAngel 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DisturbedAngel Click to send private message to DisturbedAngel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I sent an email to Jennifer awhile back and eventually got a response but it was rather short and didn't seem overly friendly. Of course, in addition to getting on with their lives, I'm sure they are flooded with emails and appearances as a result of their newfound "celebrity" status, so I didn't take it personally.

09-23-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Yeah I kinda figured that. I was afraid to send it because I am sure they are busy. like you said not only do they have the celebrity status but they have their real lives. So if they did email back I wasnt going to expect much I just wanted to know if it was worth it or if they even read them or found them annoying. I dont know how I would feel if I was them.

DisturbedAngel 23 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DisturbedAngel Click to send private message to DisturbedAngel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Well, I've heard from some people who got rather lengthy, friendly responses from some of the past hg's, so some of them apparently don't mind taking the time to respond. Hailey and Sommer seem to be two who respond quickly and very cordially.

I think that if you want to email one of the hg's, go ahead and do it. The worst that can happen is you don't get a response right? And if that happens, then you know not to bother with them the next time.

DA

vbcatw 11 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vbcatw Click to send private message to vbcatw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I received one from Hailey about her art projects. It was very cordial and she said she was doing well. She and her brother have patched things up.

Susie Q 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Susie%20Q Click to send private message to Susie%20Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I emailed Sinae but never got a response. My daughter is albino too and I had some questions but never heard from her. I'm disappointed because I felt we had something in common and thought she could help since my daughter is still a baby.

Susie

junebugg 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail junebugg Click to send private message to junebugg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
i have. i have acually talked to rain on the phone a few times. her daughters go to school with my cousins. she lives in mishawaka indiana, my familys home town i have her home phone and address too. shes really sweet person. says she doenst really talk to anyone except rana. i would tihnk she tlaked to josie but she doesnt. hanvt heard form her in a long time she has said. shes selling mary kay and doing pretty well at it. i bought some from her. i have also recived an email from lynell. she sent me someitnhg about her and ahily ebing on date my mom and i responded and lynell responded right away. she was very nice to talk to.

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I wrote to Rain once but never got a reply back. I wrote to Kimmie twice, and finally got back a short one liner and was kind of disappointed that she didnt answer any of my questions-maybe she thought they were none of my business, I dont know, but I didnt think I asked anything too prying or personal. I also wrote to Rhonda once but never heard anything back.

09-23-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I loved Rain and I admire her for wanting to get off welfare. I know alot of people think it is easy to do, but they are sorely mistaken. The welfare system is designed to keep people poor not help them stand on their own two feet. I myself also sell Mary Kay I would love to send an email to Rain I loved her her and Josie were my favorites. Do you think that Rain would respond to an email?

Bogglemaster 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bogglemaster Click to send private message to Bogglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I have sent messages to 2 former housemates, Maureen and Lynell. Maureen got back to me very quickly, I am also trying to get into stand up. Lynell never replied. I wrote her with concerns about the baby scarves being dangerous to infants. Most mothers I know agreed with me. I think she may have been offended but she did change her website.

oasisfan 252 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan Click to send private message to oasisfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Where did you get their email address from? I would love to send some of the former HG an email but i didn't know you could.

09-24-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I noticed that lynells website www.thelchain.com had several of them listed. Or you can go to the starting over site and look at where are they now and click to see each ones story and most of them have a website that has a contact me link to an email. but I would suggest going to lynells site first just because she has lots of info on everybody and some adorable pictures of Chloe.

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-05 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

I emailed Lynnell to settle a rather good natured argument about Karen from the second season of SO. Because she had pictures of two different Karens, Karen from Seasn 1 and Karen 2. I asked her if Karen 2 was from Season 2. Figuring she was probably swamped with other emails, I was surprized by her prompt answer. The next day, in fact! And, yes, it was Karen from Season 2.

09-24-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I have emailed 3 so far with no response. I emailed Denise, Josie, and Audrey. I will not be offended if they do not respond, but I must admit it would be kinda cool. I am deffinatley going to email Lynell she is the one everyone keeps telling me responds except for one person.

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazygroupiegirl Click to send private message to crazygroupiegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
Lynnell & Hailley
Susan
Denise
Kim
Jennifer
Cassie (the 2nd one)
I think a few more...

There have been a few I haven't heard back from. One of which is Maureen.

junebugg 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail junebugg Click to send private message to junebugg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
>I have emailed 3 so far
>with no response. I emailed
>Denise, Josie, and Audrey.
>I will not be offended
>if they do not respond,
>but I must admit it
>would be kinda cool.
>I am deffinatley going to
>email Lynell she is the
>one everyone keeps telling me
>responds except for one person.
>
i was told by rain and lynell that josie does not have interent accese. she was set up an account by a former house mate just in case.

kamille8 32 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kamille8 Click to send private message to kamille8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I emailed summer and Kim and I didn't recieve a response from either. I was a little disappointed because regardless of how busy you are if someone is showing a genuine interest in you and your story the least you could do is take a few moments and acknowledge them. So I wont we doing that again.

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I've emailed Bethany, Denise, Kim, Lynell, and Sommer. And, heard back from Kim, that she'd forgiven Sommer for the "stolen" eyeshadow incident, and Lynell, that she and Karen from Season 2 had gotten together several times.

ohmaheck 20 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmaheck Click to send private message to ohmaheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I got a reply from Denise, and I have recieved 4 or 5 emails from Rhonda, and met her a couple times. She's the best!

pooopadooopa 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pooopadooopa Click to send private message to pooopadooopa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I emailed Hanna right after she left the house and received 2 responses back. She was quite friendly, letting me know all that had gone on in her life after she left the show.

JustBeingYogi 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBeingYogi Click to send private message to JustBeingYogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Has anyone ever got a response from an email sent to a former housemate"
I was actually contacted myself by Christine (the original one from Season One). She was sooo appreciative of all of my positive posts about her, and appreciated that I defended her on several times to the other posters. We d-mailed eachother for awhile. She's a really cool lady.

I also got an e-mail from Jennifer (the Bride). She also wanted to thank me for the nice things I had to say about her; and the marital advice that I had given her.

Yogi

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •