The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-30-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
1. Jonathan pays people to hang out with him on a regular basis. Why should the third world be any different from his home town?

2. We're being shown the best behavior of Hayden and Kendra. These two need a steaming cup of Shut the Fvck Up. Kendra is like the Uberelite b!tch from an awful 80s comedy who winds up getting a truckful of fish dumped on her head in the end as comeuppance. I really hope something like that happens to her before she and "Keep your harpie-shrew voice down you annoying brat" Freddy meet their end.

3. Adam is the biggest pussy in the history of pussies.

4. Despite her extremely unfortunate "No wonder a lot of Africans escaped Africa...for slavery" comment, I'm loving how Rebecca is handling PussBoy. Still, the fact that she ever considered dating him drops her several levels in my esteem. Clearly I am conflicted.

5. Kris is potentially the hottest contestant ever on a reality show. Seriously. She is so not winning this thing.

6. Gus must've been to the CIA what Homer Simpson is to the nuclear power plant. I can seriously imagine Gus getting his arm stuck inside a snack food vending machine.

7. In Africa, synagogues have presidents. Who knew?

8. These presidents sometimes cause traffic jams in their nation's capital. Selfish bastards.

What did you learn?

Fester

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... Estee 12-30-04 1
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... PepeLePew13 12-30-04 2
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... samboohoo 12-30-04 3
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... anotherkim 12-31-04 4
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... PhoenixMons 12-31-04 5
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... Rothschild 12-31-04 6
   RE: Things I learned this week: A T... foonermints 01-01-05 7
   RE: Things I learned this week: A T... PepeLePew13 01-03-05 9
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... nazzWord 01-03-05 8
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... ARnutz 01-03-05 10
 RE: Things I learned this week: A T... Starshine 01-03-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
1. Bolo is a Very Special Person.

2. Some people in Senegal have really weird assumptions over which Americans possess the pull to get a movie made.

3. Pouring your fuel mixture in from the top of the engine is so much more sensible than going through the side of the car.

4. Jon and Kris are displaying humanity. That can't be good...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
I learned that there's a very good probability that, in the Dar'tainian household and whenever the family gets together, these two are known as "Uncle Lori" and "Aunt Bolo" -- Lori definitely is the tougher of these two. Lori not only won their wrestling match in the snow in Iceland but Bolo also got pushed around by Hayden at the airport.

Scratch and sniff

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
No matter how great your lips look, when your time comes, you will be philiminated.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"

1. I learned that Jonathon is even more of an icky, ookey, asswipe than I had previously thought. Something about seeing 6 episodes of his antics condensed just amplified him.

2. Bolo be stupid, bless his heart.

3. From a purely physcial standpoint, if forced to choose between Kris and Jon, I'm not actually sure which one I would pick.

4. I like Hera.

5. While I am not a fan of abuse in any form, Freddy needs to smack Kendra just for general purposes. She is also the most unattractive model I've seen on a reality show in quite some time.

6. People think Rebecca is hot? I'm shocked. I find her totally unattractive, but that could be because of the tumor that she's dragging along with her.

7. I still don't understand how Lena pushed over all those hay bales and never found a clue. That sucks.

8. Again, I'm not a violent person, but I wish someone would step on Hayden's face. Preferably while wearing cleats.

9. Don and Mary Jean, bless their hearts. What sweeties, but they were so toast. Why did TAR even bother?

10. The annoying girl team and guy team from New York? I don't miss either one of them one bit.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-31-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
1. Kendra is really effing delusional. She calls herself "charming" and "a people person" on her bio, but we've certainly seen that she is the farthest thing from either of those things. She also wants to show that she's not a stereotypical whining/pampered model who can't get dirty. Yeah, Kendra, you're doing a most fantastic job of that. </enormous dose of sarcasm> Evil wench.

2. An "evil wench/abusive bastige" elimination leg cannot possibly come soon enough.

3. Adam has a serious Electra complex. When Rebecca told him she didn't know whether he wanted her to be girlfriend, mother, or friend, this moron says "all of them" with the whiny-baby-est voice possible. Pa-the-tic.

4. Kris, Jon, and Hera are awesome.

5. Gus? He really needs to second guess himself more often all the time. "Hey Hera, let's do this really time-consuming impossible task right here..." -- "Um, Daddy...I don't think that's a good idea" -- *cut to them starting said time-consuming impossible task*

6. Victoria's voice is like chalk on a blackboard...good grief could she possibly whine more often? I mean, she is married to he who shall not be named, but I don't think 'uber annoying whiny voice' is some sort of survival adaptation.

7. Lori and Bolo: Intelligent, no. Funny, yes.

8. There must be something really really wrong with Rebecca that we're not being shown. It's the only reason she would possibly be involved in any way, shape, or form with Adam. And she continues to offer up really funny jabs at Adam. He says something to her about making him look like the biggest jerk on earth and she says that he's doing a fine job of it himself. Game. Set. Match. Get the hell off the court.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-31-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
FYI

Most Jewish congregations (Temple or Synagogue) have a Board of Directors headed by a President.

Since 94% of Senegal's population is Moslem, the odds are very
high their President is too.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
What? Part of the population?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
I can just see a 6% minority or a Jew running a whole country of Muslims. {/sarcasm}

Scratch and sniff

nazzWord 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-05, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazzWord Click to send private message to nazzWord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
1. Kris is hot!

2. Rebecca can say really funny things. Especially at the gas station when she mocked adam about getting the tyre checked as well.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"
1. Bolo is hilariously funny. Lori is cool too.

2. Kendra needs to take a course on tolerance.

3. Jerkathan needs to be shot & killed because no amount of any sort of counseling will be able to change his abusiveness.

4. Kris & Jon are awesome.

5. Gus & Hera are there for the experience and appreciate all they have seen. Good, bad or ugly.

6. Hayden is really annoying and I used to like her.

7. Adam is gay.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Things I learned this week: A TAR6 re-cap episode review"

1. Kris is intelligent, and very, very hot.

2. If you don't like creepy crawleys let your sister sleep next to the wall.

3. Rebecca is very funny, and hot. However as someone has already said there must be something wrong with her 'cos she went out with Mary-Adam.

4. We should all chip in a dollar to buy a) a sports bra for hayden, b) a personality for Freddie, c) a pint (or two) for Gus, d) a sense of humour for Hera, e) a one way trip to Indonesia for Kendra to show her just how hard things can be, and f) a visit to Guantanamo bay for Jonathon.

5. Its legal to assault your wife on American TV.

6. Kris apparently has a partner, who would have guessed? For some reason I have never looked at him.

7. Bolo should do volunteer work for a while.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •