The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-10-11, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
Episode 14 (Finale) Title: "Seems Like a No-Brainer"
Airs SUNDAY, May 15, 8-10 p.m. EDT, followed by 1-hr Reunion.

---------

No brainer = vote out RI returnee if they don't win immunity

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... vince3 05-10-11 1
 RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... michel 05-10-11 2
 RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... Flowerpower 05-10-11 3
   RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... samboohoo 05-13-11 23
 RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... dabo 05-10-11 4
   RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... michel 05-10-11 5
   RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... Flowerpower 05-11-11 7
 RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... tribephyl 05-11-11 6
 RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... dabo 05-11-11 8
   RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Br... rachelOH63 05-11-11 9
 Press Release VolcanicGlass 05-12-11 10
   RE: Press Release SquidProQuo 05-12-11 11
   RE: Press Release Flowerpower 05-12-11 12
       RE: Press Release dabo 05-12-11 13
       RE: Press Release michel 05-13-11 14
           RE: Press Release Flowerpower 05-13-11 15
               RE: Press Release Brownroach 05-13-11 17
       RE: Press Release Outfrontgirl 05-13-11 16
           RE: Press Release dabo 05-13-11 18
               RE: Press Release Brownroach 05-13-11 19
                   RE: Press Release emydi 05-13-11 20
                   RE: Press Release SquidProQuo 05-13-11 21
                       RE: Press Release emydi 05-13-11 22
                       RE: Press Release Brownroach 05-13-11 24
                           RE: Press Release SquidProQuo 05-15-11 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-11, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
or maybe vote out Rob/Grant if the RI returnee does win Immunity (maybe even twice)????

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-11, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-11 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

>No brainer = vote out RI
>returnee if they don't win
>immunity

That should be it except for one thing: It means that SEG realizes that the twist was dumb.

The only people that would ever want to align with a RI returnee would be leftover minority alliance members so RI encourages pagonging. It should have been a no-brainer but Burnett needed his dumbass players to tell him.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-11, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
"Seems like a No-Brainer" sounds like something that the Robfadda would say, so he must make it to Ep 14....

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
Agree. I think he feels this way about the jury voting for him to win against Natalie and Phillip.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-11, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
Double entendre? Does the Scarecrow win the duel, get back in the game, sending the Tin Woodman, Cowardly Lion and Dorothy to the jury?

Matt has no head for this game and hasn't learned a thing about it other than he has no brain.

05-10-11, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
But then, it would also apply to Ralph!

05-11-11, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
Matt has no head for this game and hasn't learned a thing about it other than he has no brain.

I like it, dabo! Ha!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
It will be a No-Brainer.

Or at this rate, IS a No-Brainer.

I was late in drinking the kool-ade but it's pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point. Rob wins.
Which includes all activities included in insuring that himself, Natalie and Phillip are F3. RI returnee included, perhaps even after Grant leaves. (No Redemption for Grant?)

However, my lizard brain is still holding out faith for a Rob ousting at F4. No Redemption for Rob?

05-11-11, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-11 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

So many possibilities to pick from, almost everything about this one could be a no-brainer.

One of the most boring aspects of this season is that there is almost no lateral movement available to anyone except Rob. Boring. Except for Matt at the merge, and Andrea a bit via Matt, no Ometepes genuinely interacted with Zapateras. Boring. None of the Ometepes want to talk strategically with each other for fear it will get back to Rob. Boring.

So we get hints that Phillip and Grant are just waiting to make their moves. And Phillip is the only one who acts independently, but that's just for his brilliant goat strategy. Only the people at Redemption Island (and, of course, the jury) can discuss things freely with one another. Boring.

Surviving Ometepe 4 have to vote out Returnee unless Returnee has immunity, no-brainer.

Returnee has first immunity, keep challenge strength, no-brainer.

Returnee has second immunity, vote out the biggest jury threat, no-brainer.

Avoid a tie if possible because tie-winner becomes biggest jury threat, no-brainer.

Yawn.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-11, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S22, Ep 14, "Seems Like a No-Brainer""
Rob says, "I'm going to play my HII at F5 (or whenever his last chance is). Seems like a No-Brainer".

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-11, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Press Release"
THE WINNER OF THE FINAL REDEMPTION ISLAND DUEL RE-ENTERS THE GAME FOR THEIR SHOT AT 1 MILLION DOLLARS AND THE CHANCE TO BE CROWNED 'SOLE SURVIVOR,' ON A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE, FOLLOWED BY A ONE-HOUR LIVE REUNION SHOW OF "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," SUNDAY, MAY 15

"Seems like a No Brainer" - The last chance for immunity is a fight to the finish with an unlikely pairing of castaways, and the final three plead their case to the jury-find out who will outplay, outwit and outlast the others, on the two-hour season finale, followed by a one-hour live reunion show of SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Sunday, May 15 (8:00-11:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

05-12-11, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Press Release"
Thanks, VG!

Not much to go on with the clues except the "unlikely pairing." Not sure how there would be a pairing in the IC itself, unless 1 person helps another. Perhaps the pairing comes afterwards in the vote?

Returnee + Rob seems very unlikely, ....although it could happen if they both lose the challenge. Or 1 of the spa girls + Phillip is unlikely. This scenario of a pairing seems to imply a possible tie at F4, which would be interesting. Would love to see a fire challenge!

05-12-11, 10:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Press Release"
"Seems like a No Brainer" - The last chance for immunity is a fight to the finish with an unlikely pairing of castaways,

Whoa, this is an interesting clue...a fight to the finish with an unlikely pairing of castaways.

What the heck does that refer to? A fight to the finish with an unlikely pairing. So, the two that are fighting to the finish are unlikely? Phillip and Ashley? Matt and Rob would not be an unlikely duo to fight for the finish. Phillip and Rob?

Could two of the castaways join forces to help one of them win? Phillip and Rob fight so Rob can win? Natalie and Phillip? What about Matt?

Anyone with Phillip would be unlikely, imo....perplexing!

05-12-11, 11:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Press Release"
Well, if Matt makes it that deep in "the game" Rob might consider him a great goat to take to FTC, since he hasn't actually been playing "the game" most of the time and was terrible at it when he was.

RI champions in the rest of the world seem to end up as runners-up in the game itself.

05-13-11, 02:30 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Press Release"
What I find most interesting in that clue is that it focuses on the Final IC as if the first one won't matter, meaning Matt wins that one. Matt makes F4 then, for the unlikely pairing, someone other than Rob beats him.

05-13-11, 06:58 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Press Release"

Those are some good ideas dabo and michel...

For me a fight to the finish with an unlikely pairing means that the two people that end up fighting for that finish are unlikely...

I think Rob, Matt would be a likely pairing fighting it out at the end...they are more physically strong...?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Press Release"
From the vantage point of now, an unlikely pairing could be anyone still in the game plus the person who returns from RI (having -- against the odds -- survived the F5 vote). So yes I think it could and probably does refer to Rob and Matt.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Press Release"
I think it means an odd couple to be paired. Frank and Brandon from Africa had a similar clue for their teamwork at an RC.

Phillip and either spa girl is an unusual pairing.

05-13-11, 12:23 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Press Release"
A "pairing" in an IC, the final one at that? Makes no sense that it is built into the challenge itself.

Rob's game has centered a lot on it not mattering so much who wins immunity as on preventing targets from winning immunity. Either an unusual pair forms to prevent Rob winning, or Rob cons the returnee into pairing with him to try to prevent the other two from winning. Basically, then, Rob has a pair-deal with every one of the other three at the final IC.

If it is Matt, poor boy has gone to the dark side, the devil has conned him out of his soul.

Andrea, Grant or Mike might look at the deal, not really buy it, think it's a no-brainer, let Rob think he's safe no matter what.

05-13-11, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Press Release"
I think it's just another clunkily worded clue. I don't think the pair has a common goal. I think it means two people are particularly battling against each other to win the immunity.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-11 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

they're (RNP) not allowed to team up in IC againt someone (i.e. Matt) to solve the geometric word puzzle together to win? Would Philip help Rob with puzzle. Probably would just get in way and I don't think Jiffy would allow it.

I think it just means that after everything that has happened, it comes down to Matt and Rob and Matt wins. It could come down to F4 tie with Matt and Philip voting Natalie and Rob and Natalie voting Philip with Philip winning. Or Rob may just think Philip is a bigger goat than Natalie. I don't understand the Natalie as a goat a bunny yes, but the other bunny Natalie won even with a doctor there. Everybody thinks she's a sweet little innocent girl. She's more of a threat than Philip in F3.

Again Rob's minions don't make the move to vote for him. I don't see Rob letting Matt into the finals even if he thinks he may be a RI goat...the jury are all RIers, so I don't think Rob wins F4 IC even though they tailor made it for him.

I don't think Rob wins the whole thing and Matt doees so this is how I think it goes. FWIW YMMV, esp. FP and michel

05-13-11, 03:29 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Press Release"
Agree that it's a poorly written clue.

If it just means that the final IC comes down to a close finish with 2 "unlikely" people, then I still say it's Phillip and a Spa girl. (Especially after seeing the maze/puzzle challenge.)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Press Release"
imho it can't be Philip and spa girl...no way they're even close it's Matt and Rob who (besides us) woulda thunk it?

05-13-11, 05:02 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-11 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

And I still say "unlikely" means current odds are that one of the pair (Matt) wouldn't be in the game at that point.

05-15-11, 03:26 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Press Release"
Yep, BR, that's another way of looking at "unlikely." I guess any RI returnee making it to F4 would be very unlikely. I still haven't made up my mind.

P.S. Not sure where to stick this and also whether it's legit, but I noticed a poster on Sucks says that a Christian radio station is publicizing an early Mon. a.m. interview with Matt....so if true this might mean there's no way he could be F3 because he'd have to do Early Show at the same time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •