The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post Ep 12, Insider videos..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-11, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post Ep 12, Insider videos..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-11 AT 08:58 AM (EST)

We are starting to see the intensity that Rob really brings to "finish" the game. We heard it last night in his confessionals, he's staying focused while others are being side-tracked thinking of family. He's tried for 10 years to win this game, and he wants it more than ever....I'd say that that confessional could be a winning quote...this late in the game.

The thing that casts the most doubt on Rob is the bitter jury. The Zapatera's didn't get to really know Rob. They can't see how hard he tries at everything....at every aspect of the game. They don't see him in challenges like last night. Natalie quoted in the insider clips..."Rob winning(the challenge) is even more important than If I won it. It was a relief that Rob can win immunity for me. Rob knew he had to win this for the team, that's the kind of player he is....He works as hard as he can, he's really talented. Seeing him hurting and totally strained was hard, but he's a fighter."

Then we hear Ashley's opinion of him, which is enlightening, because she actually wants to land in the finals with Rob. She makes her point...

"I look up to Rob, but I think I can beat him. He is one of the best players to ever play the game. He always gives 100% in how hard he works, he's heroic, he's a great person, he's solid. I know that Rob is in it to win it, he tells us...It's a game, I love you, but it's a game!

Ashley wants to sit next to him in the finals because he's been here before, the jury would be more partial "to me"...

Great character tribute by Grant's brother in law. First of all I found that having his brother in law there was odd, especially when we know he has a wife, and 3 brothers, and a sister. We heard his sister is pregnant, but come on, where's his wife and brothers...that made me sad for Grant. But, Grant's brother was extremely insightful and an eloquent speaker. He gave a stellar confessional regarding the kind of character that Grant has....an amazing man!

Andrea's confessionals were insightful too. Of course she had no idea about her predicament. But, wanting to stay strong so they could defeat the RI'er was enlightening. Indeed, I speculate that they have plans for Rob and Grant to take out the Returnee at the new F5. I am so happy that Rob is solid with Grant, and that it will come down to mano y mano with them....or the HII...

Also, regarding the Zaps in Ponderosa, Steve lost 33 pounds, and David accurately guessed it. They just seem so dismissive of the "evil" Ometepe....they take no credit for their own demise, whatsoever. They give the Ometepe's no kudos for outwitting, outlasting, or outplaying them. And, the way they are gives me great reservations as to whether or not Rob can indeed "finish" this game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post Ep 12, Insider videos... SquidProQuo 05-05-11 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-05-11, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post Ep 12, Insider videos..."
I thought it was hilarious that Ashley wants to bring Rob with her to F3, as if he is a goat, because she's sure she can beat him with the jury. And the funniest line was, "IF it looks like we're following Rob or riding his coattails...." (As if the "if" is even needed!)

Sounds like the remaining 2 degrees feel their ace in the hole with the jury is that Rob's played before. Interesting that Ashley also brought up Amber in her confessional.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •