The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AmberJean 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmberJean Click to send private message to AmberJean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
What is actually wrong with Howie's hand. April keeps saying things about his hand but I have yet to figure out what is wrong with it and why she made a comment about him being fingerless. Can someone please clarify this???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Need Clarification on something... kathliam 08-18-05 1
   RE: Need Clarification on something... AmberJean 08-18-05 2
       RE: Need Clarification on something... kathliam 08-18-05 3
 RE: Need Clarification on something... HistoryDetective 08-18-05 4
   RE: Need Clarification on something... Charonna 08-18-05 5
       RE: Need Clarification on something... Bravegirl 08-19-05 6
           RE: Need Clarification on something... viruslqc 08-23-05 7
               RE: Need Clarification on something... leianawd 08-23-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-18-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
It's on one of the live feed threads from the other day -- apparently when he was a kid he was messing with fireworks and lost a finger, or a finger and part of another, something along those lines.

AmberJean 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmberJean Click to send private message to AmberJean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
Thanks so much, I keep trying to find the actual reason but it is taking so darn long to find the day and actual transcript portion so I gave up and figured I would ask someone on the message boards.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-18-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
You're welcome. And welcome!

(Don't forget to take a moment and read the guidelines linked at the top of the page. It will make your stay her easier. We're a pretty friendly bunch.)

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
I think he has hairy palms...

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
Didn't April comment on his hand because he said something about her ugly dog? I never did catch what that was, so if someone could enlighten me that would be great.

~Char

Bravegirl 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravegirl Click to send private message to Bravegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
Howie was really giving it to April. (I loved it!) And he made a comment about "how was she going to compete in the HOH competition without a cigarette". She came back at him with"How are you going to compete Howie without a hand" (or something to that effect)

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
Yeah, Howie was blasting April family in an attempt at cruelty. He went way too far, considering she's never said anything about his family. She only commented on his hand after he blasted her family.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Need Clarification on something--Howie's Hand"
I think we can all expect to hear snide comments from Howie and April for awhile they really don't like each other. When Jenn was evicted she made the comment that at least she doesn't live on welfare like him. But what is really funny was during the POV competition and Howie hugged April because she beat his time and she hugged him back and then all of a sudden you see April cheering on everyone including Janelle! I know this really has nothing to do with the finger thing but I just figured I would add something on about the battling pair.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •