The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S16 Micronesia PTTE Wk 13 Results/Finale List Change"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S16 Micronesia PTTE Wk 13 Results/Finale List Change"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-08 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Are you ready for some PTTE?
What's a PTTE, you ask? Well PTTE means
"Picks To The End"

Welcome one and all. It’s another season of Survivor and the game is taking (yet) another turn and yet another blindside.
Now, who do you think will win?
A Fan or Favorite?

It’s just a stick!, cried Eliza as she tried to play it. The Great Oz left the island without playing the HII. Little Oz, Jason left the island without playing the HII. Amanda knows where the idol is hidden. Does she find it? Will she play it? YES!! YES!! She plays the idol to everyone’s surprise. She is safe. Now it’s Erik’s turn. He win’s the Immunity Necklace. He’s made it to the final 4. But wait, he listens to the black widow girls and hands his necklace over to Natalie. Poor sweet Erik. It’s back to the ice cream shop for you.

Now onto the scores brought to you by:

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE
The lowest score wins.

Medium Teal PTTE
The highest score wins.

All-Stars PTTE – winners of past PTTE games – lowest score wins.

All-Stars Medium Teal PTTE
Winners of past PTTE games – highest score wins

Now on the Scores!

Place – Name – (Score after James) – Score

^ Upward Movement

In case of ties, I alphabetize.

Regular PTTE

Congratulations Survivor Maniac you continue to hold the lead. But watch out for byoffer, CTgirl, Das Mole, and CattyChat. They are all within striking distance. Way to go guys

Survivor Maniac, byoffer, CTgirl, Das Mole, Ontheroadagain, and Wezzie listed Erik as the 16th boot.

1 - Survivor Maniac – 15

2 - byoffer – 19

^3 - CTgirl – 22

^4 - Das Mole – 23

5 - CattyChat – 25

6 - yensid – 32

7 - Ontheroadagain – 34

8 - Wezzie – 35

9 - dreamerbeliever – 43

11 - Ahtumbreez – 46

10 - Lasann – 47

12 - michel – 55

13 - keezrfan – 62

14 - Corvis – 63

15 - KwietOne – 65

16 - Quiddity – 91

Medium Teal PTTE

This has been the race of the season. pmspml5 continues to hold the lead. Congratulations! Mia rules, Starsend, and pmspml gained 11 points as the most for Erik. Thanks for giving us such an entertaining race. Great play everyone! It’s anyone’s game.

1 - pmspml – 137

2 - Starsend – 136

3 – mia rules – 126

All-Stars PTTE]
Winners of past PTTE games

Our love struck KObrien_fan is firmly entrenched in first place. Amazing! The big race is for 2nd place.

Whoami, MJewel, and emydi predicted that Erik would be the 16th to go.

1 - KObrien_fan – 7

2 - whoami – 29

3 - MJewel – 32

^4 - emydi – 35

5 - Wallflower – 40

6 - MacabreMasquearade – 41

7 - PepeLePew – 53

8 - Lolly – 79

All-Stars Medium Teal PTTE
Winners of past PTTE games

Tribephyl continues to hold the lead. Will he take the title? Way to go Sir tribe. vennui has broken the 100 point barrier. kircon gained 14 points for Erik.

1 - tribephyl – 132

2 - kircon – 122

3 - Max Headroom – 121

4 - vennui – 106

The Rules:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.

2) Points will be awarded to each boot, after each episode of Survivor 16. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

3) You will be given penalty points every time you change your PTTE list.

+5 points for regular game
+8 points for All-Star game

NEW RULES FOR MEDIUM TEALS
-5 points for medium teal game
-8 points for All-Star Medium Teal game

Start your list change with #20 (the first boot) and work the numbers down. #20 will be the person who you believe will win the game. This week you would end with #17 (the person you believe will be booted).

You may change your list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

To reward those who keep their original list I will again offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season. The longer you keep your list, the more points I will add or take-away.

This week I will reward the second two point bonus. If you entered the 2nd week or changed your list you will not be eligible.

Keep your list for:
3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
7 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
11 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal

Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal

If you have any questions post them in this thread or PM me.

If you would like to check your list or someone else’s here are the links:

Week 1 Entry Most list are found here

Wk 1 Results/Wk 2 Entry All-Star List revealed

Wk 2 Results/Wk 3 Entry

Wk 3 Results/Wk 4 List Change

Wk 4 Results/Wk 5 List Change

Wk 5 Results/Wk 6 List Change

Wk 6 Results/Wk 7 List Change

Wk 7 Results/Wk 8 List Change

Wk 8 Results/Wk 9 List Change Pic of my puppy

Wk 9 Results/Wk 10 List Change

Wk 10 Results/Wk 11 List Change

Wk 11 Results/Wk 12 List Change

Wk 12 Results/Wk 13 List Change

Join us for the finale on Sunday. "Stir the Pot".

New players and changed list will be due one minute (7:59 p.m. EDT) before the show starts on Sunday 05/11/08. Good luck everyone!

Final list change will be due Sun the 8th.

One minute before the show starts.

#1962 I start 1st grade while John Glenn becomes the first American to orbit the Earth in Friendship 7

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S16 Micronesia PTTE Wk 13 Resul... michel 05-09-08 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-08, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S16 Micronesia PTTE Wk 13 Results/Finale List Change"
>"Congratulations Survivor Maniac you continue to hold the lead. But watch out for byoffer, CTgirl, Das Mole, and CattyChat. They are all within striking distance."

Wait a minute! 40 points isn't striking distance? What happened to "It ain't over 'till it's over"?

Good luck to all!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •