The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-11, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
Really they are ...

First spoiled by the lovely DanieuBleau at Survivor Skills:
http://survivorskills.com/forum/index.php?topic=7653.0

Andy Dehnart wasn't convinced, but he has come around:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_23/2011_Apr_02_hotel_booked

Is it too much to hope that they won't feature Russell Hantz Memorial Troll figurines as the new immunity idols? And don't even suggest Russell could be back. Not for 23 anyhow. Jeff has already said that Russell WILL agree to come back at some point, which I suppose means that he has an open invitation.

Now, back to Samoa.
The good part is, their economy was hit very hard by the killer tsunami and they will benefit from the production.
The bad is, at least for me, not so great for water challenges and major deja vu.
Still, at least they can get in the ocean and they won't need a pool.

It will be winter in Samoa again, more cold, wet Survivors. As wintery as it can be when you're basically sitting on the Equator.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... Estee 04-03-11 1
   RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... Round Robin 04-04-11 2
 RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... SpotTheDifference 04-04-11 3
   RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... Outfrontgirl 04-04-11 4
       RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... SpotTheDifference 04-04-11 5
           RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... dabo 04-04-11 6
               RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... Outfrontgirl 04-05-11 13
 RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... michel 04-04-11 7
   RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... Flowerpower 04-04-11 8
       RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... michel 04-04-11 9
           RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... CTgirl 04-04-11 10
               RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... Outfrontgirl 04-05-11 12
           RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... dabo 04-05-11 11
               RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisit... toad8098 04-07-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-11, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
...y'know, at some point, I'd like to feel as if it was safe to go back into the series.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-04-11, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
It's safe now. Don't let some fat little baldheaded t*rd from Texas scare you off a great show. If they're gonna bring that little troll back there'll probably be plenty of spoiler and/or promotional warning.

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-04-11, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
A bit disappointed that this wouldn't be a Philippine season as was originally leaked/hypothesized/spoiled, but I'm glad jobs will be generated from the production. I just hope they'll come up with more interesting titles than "Survivor: Samoa 2".

04-04-11, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
How about Re-Redemption Island Revisited?

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-04-11, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
Judging from recent info and Jeff's tweets, we might be looking at "Survivor: Pseudo- and Semi-Celebrity Edition"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
Yes, let's view "celebrity" with a critical eye. Jeff tried to promote that as a mini-Survivor rather than a full 39 day 16 or more in the cast Survivor. About the only way they could attract a real batch of name celebs. If it is a fullfledged Survivor the best he can hope for would be to draw from the CBS talent pool while they are on hiatus. Alternately, maybe they could draw from the reality star pool and go beyond CBS, but in that case TAR and BB would have the strongest representation, and maybe some previous Survivor players.

God help them if they ever cast Russell again, enough is enough already.

04-05-11, 04:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
@gaby0070: "@JeffProbst It's about time u answer my tweet, Jeff! Do u think Russell will return 4 another season eventhough he said no?"
@JeffProbst: "Yes"

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
That means Panama loses its record for most seasons? Who would have thought! I'll have to look back at the rewards but I don't think there was anything special about Samoa.

PS: Isn't DanieuBleu the one that spoiled Amanda as the winner of China?!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
With all of the lovely places to go back to...Palau, Cook Islands...Marquesas, even Borneo...I recall it RAINING alot in Samoa...or, maybe as others have noted it's because it's associated with Russell. I don't know. What about variety? I'd really like someplace new and exciting that we haven't seen yet.

Thanks for posting this, OFG!

Regarding the Celebrity version, I think Jeff said something like 2 weeks or maybe even a week. He courted Rachel Ray on her show, and I think also Allison Sweeney from Days of Our Lives and the Biggest Loser...?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
Maybe because of Tribe's game but what about the Greek isles? Or Corsica, Or the beaches where they filmed LOST in Hawaii. The Phillipines would be very interesting indeed. So many places they could explore but I guess it's easier dealing with people you know.

Every thing seems to be done for it's ease: Returning players, returning to old locations, filming back-to-back even the F3 which was designed to increase the odds of getting a fan favorite to the end. Isn't taking risks what made this thing great?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
Bottom line: all those changes we don't like cut costs for production.

04-05-11, 00:02 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
Yes. They negotiated with Tonga for these two but it was Tonga that let it go. They couldn't commit to dedicating enough accommodations to the crew, so Survivor bailed. Too bad! They also considered Fiji, which could be cool in some other part of Fiji. But no ... Samoa likely made all the right concessions.

English being spoken and the currency weaker than the dollar must be good points too.

I don't think they would do Greece because too close to terrorists, but I'd love to see it or the Seychelles or the Maldives or Loyalty Islands. They were planning to do Indian Ocean just before the 2004'tsunami -- Sri Lanka or the Seychelles. Canceled as they felt it would be poor taste and did Guatemala instead.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-11, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
Survivor: Olympus. Real Olympians. That would be a great celeb edition. Might as well cast all athletes if they want to make Survivor more an athletic competition than a game.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-07-11, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 23 & 24: Re-re-revisiting Samoa"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-11 AT 00:34 AM (EST)

also disappointed it's not the Phillipines as originally spoiled. Samoa was one of my least favorite locations, just wish they would change it up a little.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •