The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-11, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
I found the insider clips to be VERY insightful into tribe dynamics this week...very telling...

Here is Phillip's point of view:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=U20OHqhuigDVWm3KWpEEnVPY3u3ePLHm&vs=Default&play=true

Here is how Ashley is feeling, insight into how events may turn out this week...
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=oaqUdK5tH_TZGzM9ahdkEyCfx2SJ3l7E&vs=Default&play=true

And, here is Julie's assessment of the Sarita vs. David riff, they are self destructing:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=wuDQoIdMgqPZU9_R6iFT37eeEbnUal0C&vs=Default&play=true

David has an accurate assessment of the situation, imo...Great insights into David!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=wgnYAxIrNFXTTNUg9hcxGwzWVsTQgbQz&vs=Default&play=true

Now, here are Ralph's thoughts and perspective:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=2k_qQMCx3fRe_6b7lJ2yZh8z1zIOrh0a&vs=Default&play=true

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips.... Corvis 03-18-11 1
   RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips.... Corvis 03-18-11 2
       RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips.... Woogie 03-18-11 3
   RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips.... princat 03-18-11 4
       RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips.... Flowerpower 03-20-11 5
           RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips.... Outfrontgirl 03-20-11 6
 Post Ep 6 insider clips Flowerpower 03-29-11 7
 RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips.... Toban 03-30-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-11, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
From the amazing James Barber at Sucks!

Kristina Secret Scene

Kristina seeks revenge against Phillip.

<day 4>

<the tribe wants to go fishing>

Kristina: Oh...alright. I need some water, then I'm going to come too.

<they leave>

Kristina: (to the camera) I think that Phillip's a liar, and he needs a little sabotage.

Kristina: (solo): After we had Tribal Council the first night, I was really annoyed at Phil. He screwed Francesca and I over pretty bad. Oh, anything I can think of to make his life miserable, I'm gonna do. <Kristina hammers away at his pants> So I broke his zipper on his pants.

Kristina: (to the camera): It's a bummer when your zipper breaks.

<Kristina takes some sort of bright cloth and runs off with it, throwing it on the ground. Later, we see Kristina gathering kindling as Phillip tries to zip his pants up>

Phillip: It's broken.

Kristina:: Maybe his pants not being able to zip up is something really small, but it gives me a little satisfaction. Phillip can't zip his pants up. It made me smile, made me feel good.

Phillip (solo): Apparently when we went out, the whole tribe, I noticed that the zipper had been somehow or another compressed on one side. It felt very tight. I'm not sure how that came about, but in the meanntime, we are not gonna be walking around as a senior citizen, almost at 52, with our fly open. It doesn't sit well with me.

Normal Kristina is Back

After recovering from last night's Tribal Council, Kristina is ready to win the upcoming duel.

"Right now, my state of mind is back to Kristina, back to normal Kristina. Last night after Tribal Council I thought I would be down, but I don't feel that way anymore. I feel strong, I feel tough, I feel back to normal me. I'm going to walk into the duel and be a fresh, strong, normal Kristina, not burdened with all this baggage from crappy camp life."

(cut)

"I'm determined, I'm a fighter, I'm not going to give up until it's over, and it sure as heck is not over."

(cut)

"Matt's a really tough competitor, he's young, he's strong, but I'm thinking the duels are also an exercise in patience as well as skill, so I have a really good chance. It's not gonna be all muscle out there."

(cut)

"As far as being out here with Matt, I adore Matt, I love him so much. He's a part of the ability to refresh. He's such a nice guy to be next to and nice guy to talk to. Positive attitude. I adore Matt. I wish him the best, but (laughs) I hate to beat him, I'm gonna hate to beat him."

Mind Games

Matt admits to playing mind games with his opponents to help him win the Redemption Island duels.

<day 12>

Kristina: I just feel like I got bashed. I stay up (?) myself for not making personal connections, but in fact, no one even wanted to talk to me. After you left, I'd go sit down next to Grant, and he'd get up and walk away. I'd go sit down next to people, and they'd get up and walk away.

<Kristina continues talking as Matt lays in the shelter>

Kristina: (solo): Whenever a traumatic event happens, like what happened at Tribal Council for me, it takes me 12 or 24 hours to process it.

Kristina: You know what? Screw all them.

Matt: I'm sorry.

Kristina:: It's fine. I fit in just fine in real life, with my friends; they don't want to chop my head off.

Matt (solo): I decided something that would work to my advantage was psychological mind play, a little bit. I figured it out when Russell was here, he was really thinking about home, thinking about his girls; his head was really out of the game. I realized that could work with just about everybody, especially Kristina, whom I've heard talk about home. I just wanted to bring those things to the front of her mind, instead of winning a duel.

<Matt and Kristina watch a horse drink water>

Matt: The part that's hard for me is lasting out here 15 more days or something (laughs), while the loser goes home to a nice big steak and a bottle of wine.

Kristina: Really? (laughs) I mean, really? (touches his shoulder)

Matt (solo): Even if I'm sitting here right now playing <air quotes> mind games </air quotes> with people, I'm not really playing mind games, I'm just bringing up certain things to take their mind off the game. So...I guess I'm playing mind games. (laughs)

<Matt and Kristina work on some twine>

Matt: It's all in God's hands.

Kristina:: I'm a fierce competitor, so don't...

Matt:: I know you are, trust me.

Kristina: (solo): The only thing right now I would be concerned about is a purely physical duel, because I haven't eaten in almost two weeks.

Kristina: I hope it's a sewing challenge.

Matt: I hope it's not undoing twine, 'cause you've certainly got me beat in that.

Kristina:: Someone once called me a pitbull, and they were trying to insult me (laughs), but it's actually kind of a compliment. I'm like that. I grab onto something, and I'm not gonna give up until it's over.

Kristina the Day After

Kristina reflects on her time in the game, the day after she lost the duel on Redemption Island.

"The experience I had with my tribe was disappointing for me because I didn't feel like I got a great chance to play Survivor as it should be played, with all the nuances and strategy that make Survivor an interesting game to play. I had a tribe with Rob as a leader, and besides Francesca, and - I'm gonna put Phil out of this whole category because he's in the insane category - everyone else just followed Rob around and do whatever he wanted them to do, prance after him when he walked down the beach. Whenever he walked anywhere the girls would all look to see where he was walking. I couldn't really compete with him. Francesca had a brain, I had a brain, and he got rid of us as fast as possible. From day 1 I felt there was a target on my back. I scrambled and did what I had to do from day 1, which was finding idols and trying to survive. I was hanging on by fingernails from the very getgo, because I wasn't part of Team Rob."

(cut)

"It was a very difficult two weeks for me because being on the outside of that alliance was really harsh. The one person who actually talked to me got voted out immediately. Anyone who talked to me or interacted with me was immediately untrustworthy in Rob's eyes and they were suspect and gonna be in line for elimination. No one would interact with me because I was not off in their group and they were afraid of the consequences. I was out there by myself pretty much. I felt separate. I felt not a part of the group at all. That's OK. Normally in real life I don't mind that, because I can go elsewhere and have other things to do, but when you're trapped there and you have to eat and sleep and they're the only people there, day after day, and it's pouring rain and you don't have food, it's kind of trying. After a while, it's, 'Holy crap.' (sighs)"

(cut)

"Rob's a smart guy. He's played this game a lot and he's one of the best players. He knows what he's doing. I was smart, Francesca was smart, and he got rid of us pretty fast."

(cut)

"The first day we were there, I was the only one looking for the clue to the idol in the equipment that was at camp when we arrived. Nobody else even looked for it."

(cut)

"Because of that, Rob saw me as a threat, but you're on Survivor, day 1, and you have a lot of equipment. Who doesn't look for a clue to the idol in the stuff? That's what I mean by playing the game; they're just there to follow the game he plays around them, which is him playing the game."

(cut)

"I think what was a surprise to me was the toll emotionally that it takes on you and how a person like myself who is kind of an even-toned person a lot of the time is so up and down emotionally. My emotions were at a surface level constantly. That's brought upon by lack of food, lack of sleep, and the whole environment, but that was a surprise to me. I felt like I was on the verge of tears a bunch of times, and I couldn't really control it, which was odd for me, because I cry like once a year, every two years."

(cut)

"When I used to look at Survivor I thought it wasn't that much luck, that you made your own luck, but now being here, I think luck may have a lot more to do with it than I initially expected. For instance, the luck of this season was which tribe got Rob and which tribe got Russell. That was pure luck. Then the luck of the people that are on your team. There's outrageous characters on both teams, but the good luck or bad luck of getting certain people on your team that you really can't work with because they're insane, possibly, is the luck of the draw. I don't want to make an excuse, but I think I got a little unlucky."

(cut)

"My only regret, looking back on it, was even speaking to Phillip of anything I was thinking of doing. That's my biggest regret. If I had known what kind of person he was...I knew a little bit but I didn't know the depth of the insanity. If I'd known a little bit more I would have been more cautious, but I never expected anyone to be so irrational, so unpredictable. If there's anything, I regret that. If I'd steered clear of him, I might still be there."

I Wish We Had Won

Ralph wishes they had chosen David to solve the puzzle in the challenge.

"The challenge today. We went to the game. Steve and Julie volunteered to sit out. I think we put our people in the wrong spot. We put Stephanie at the end and we should have had Dave at the end of the game to work the puzzle. He's more into that. I don't know who called that shot. I wish I'd stepped up. I thought they had their ducks in a row, but they didn't. Dave might not have done no better, but we had some lead time, we could have made some progress, if we'd had Dave (didn't hear last word). Dave's pretty sharp."

(cut)

"I'd like to have won it. I could eat 'em and I'm sure the tribe members could eat 'em. I ate one once before and I never did like it, back home. I ain't much on coffee. I coulda handled the tea. I woulda liked to have won if it had been a soccer ball. I don't like losing. We've had our game plan wrong. That's the reason we lost. I do believe we had the wrong person at the wrong place."

(cut)

"She says she's great at challenges but really I haven't seen a whole lot she's done in a challenge. We was blindfolded today and I don't know good she was. I was the last one to get a bag and when I got out there in the game, she never called my name out. I went around and felt three - I thought I felt three, I might have felt the same one three times - but it was always gone. She hollered, 'Left left right right, no the other way,' and had me so dang confused, but I found it. She called me out last and my name, and when she done that, I was the last one to get in with the thing. I would have been better off going around and look - not look, but felt; I was doing it anyway. She had me leading the wrong way."

(cut)

"I don't know how good she done today. I was blindfolded."

Mike Gets Burned

After burning his hand in the fire, Mike soaks it in cold water.

<Mike standing in the ocean>

"Trying to get a little heat out of my skin from the steam burn I just got on my hand. I did a bonehead move and didn't raise the rope before I put the kettle on the fire. It hit one of the logs and dumped out on the fire and my hand got steamed pretty good."

(cut)

"I think it will be right. I got a little spot on my pinky that looks like it might be needing some love, but I think it might be OK."

(cut)

"One thing you really gotta watch out for is taking care of your body and not getting injured. I remember Australia, another guy named Mike, ending up taking a nosedive into the fire and burnt his hands really really bad. He had some really bad third-degree burns and he was gone. You really gotta watch yourself. As you begin to get worn down you begin to cut corners, and it's really easy to hurt yourself out here. That's for sure."

(cut)

"Not too bad. I can feel it burning on my pinky still, but the rest of my hand feels pretty solid. I think they'll probably be a small burn on my pinky. It was a little flesh to the cause."

(cut)

<closeup of his hand>

"See right here. A little burn. The cold water and the mud definitely feels good though.

Sarita and David Feud

Julie gives her opinions on the tensions between David and Sarita.

"Dave and Sarita are not liking each other. They are - Dave doesn't like the way Sarita talks to him, Sarita thinks he goes off the handle. Those two are not liking each other. They're self-destructing, really."

(cut)

"I'm not a big lawyer fan, because of the divorce I went through, but I like David. He's toughing it out, he's quick-witted, he's funny, he's trying to help out a little more around camp. I like David. I really like Sarita, she's a nice gal, but she's a little...what's the word...she's a little high-maintenance. It wears on me. We're going to be friends after the game but she's not one of my typical-type friends. Everything has to be - she's gotta get her bedding right. 'How do I look?' Who cares what you look like? You're on Survivor. 'What's my face look like? What's my hair look like?' I'm like oh my God. Whatever. She's a little high-maintenance."

Redemption Island Recap

Rob tells what happened at the Redemption Island duel that he attended.

"Redemption Island was fine. We went there, Grant and I, saw Matt compete. I wish Kristine would've pulled off a win, but she didn't. It was pretty uneventful. Probably the only thing interesting that happened at Redemption Island was the two other girls that were there said they were on the outs of their tribe. But that could be true, that could be a play. There's no way of knowing."

(cut)

"It might prove fruitful later, if it is true, but there's no way of knowing if it's true or not. The only safe thing we can do to ensure our safety in this game is to win challenges. That's it. You can't really focus on or worry too much about Redemption Island because we're not there. We don't know when those people are coming back, how many are coming back, or if they're coming back."

(cut)

"We interacted with Matt a little bit. Matt's still playing the game and he's doing a real good job of it. Not only is he winning these challenges but he's putting on the happy face at Redemption Island, a positive attitude, saying, 'We're good, guys. No problem. I know you blindsided me, but when I come back we're gonna be together again.' I was born at night - it wasn't last night. It's not happening. Not holding a grudge? He's just smart about not holding it in."

Time to Crush Heads

David is mad that they lost the challenge and is ready to change his game plan.

"We had a challenge today, and there was a puzzle, and somehow or other, I was not elected to do it, and we lost. It pisses me off, but at the same point in time, it adds values to me. I certainly don't like losing, and I don't like the way things panned out today, but, it may be a little bit too arrogant on my part, but I think it ensures my safety a few steps further at least."

(cut)

"Up to this point I have tried to avoid being overly aggressive about or laying down the law about what my role should be at certain times, but..."

(cut)

"It's time to start playing a different game now. While it's good to have everybody happy and on the same page, this is a competition, it's not pee-wee soccer where everybody gets a chance for fairness. I'm not gonna play it that way anymore. They're gonna have to take me off of anything puzzle-related, because from here on I'm going to assume I'm doing it."

(cut)

"I'm starting to question who is and who isn't playing this game, based on the way the relationships in this alliance are panning out. I think some people are a little too idealistic about this whole thing, in that we can be a happy family and play the game. I think that's realistic. I can't do anything about it in this point in time. I'm in the alliance, it would be foolish of me to step out of it, but I will certainly keep all options open and my eyes open for any possible moves to make to eliminate this bohemian atmosphere here. It's not time to let everyone enjoy this experience here. It's time to start crushing heads and winning competitions."

(cut)

"Walking around here with like the bubbly happiness was not conducive with winning. That's the bottom line. Yeah, you might have fun, but you're gonna have a hell of a lot more fun if you win."

(cut)

"Down by the beach, I got a little pissed off. Sarita had come out and tried to do her peace, love, and happiness routine again. She said Stephanie was better suited to handle a stressful situation like that, and that was kind of the breaking point for me. My entire livelihood is based on handling stressful situation. My approach may not be one she appreciates, but I'd like to think it's fairly effective. I'm not broke and I'm not starving, so I must be doing something right in terms of handling stress. Sarita prefers a touchy-feely-lovey type of approach to handling those situations. I'm not gonna give you that. I'm gonna bark and yell but I'm gonna get the job done. Quite frankly I should have been the one up there today."

I Put Myself Out There

Stephanie hopes the tribe will not hold losing the challenge against her

<Zapatera returns to camp>

Steve: Stephanie, I'm gonna say this - I don't think it's you, because you worked your ##### off, but who made the decision to not put the wordmeister (David) in control of that?

Stephanie: No offense, I know David knows word stuff too, but if I know my head's on the chopping block, I don't wanna leave that in anyone else's hands.

Mike: We all asked her, Stephanie, are you good with words, and she was very confident about it. That's kind of how it all went down. I think in hindsight it probably would have been better to have Dave out there, but hindsight's 20-20.

Stephanie (solo): I hope they see I was willing to put myself out there even when I was already on the chopping block, that I'm not afraid to do that, that they see I'm a good competitor.

Julie: So, stay humble and...(something)

David: We let that one slip through our fingers.

Steve: It wasn't a huge loss. Donuts come and go. The immunity is, the food's not.

Julie (solo): I would have thought Stephanie would have been perfect for the role today as the caller, with her distinct little loud voice, and she likes to bark out orders. I would have thought she would have been the perfect candidate for that role. But we learned a lot about Stephanie today. She's not as good as she thinks she is. That's the bottom line. It doesn't make her more or less of a target, because she's already a huge target.

Hardest Challenge Yet

Matt admits that the last duel was very difficult for him.

"Today's duel was easily the most physically and mentally taxing thing I've had to do yet while I've been out here. It was hot, there really wasn't a breeze. Those three-dimensional puzzles are hard, especially when you have to put them together in the wrong fashion. Those pieces were heavy. There was a lot of moving around, and it wears down on you. There's no telling how much water I lost. I feel pretty drained right now. I'm just grateful to still be here and back on Redemption Island."

(cut)

"Completing today's puzzle, accompanied with the win, gets me more confident than anything else I've done yet. In my mind, I'm halfway to the merge, I have to outlast three more people, and I've completed the thing I've feared most. I feel really good about it right now at this point, but it was an extremely difficult challenge, and I'm just so thankful to still be here."

(cut)

"I feel like my strength in winning the past three challenges has really helped my tribe out a lot more than it would seem, because of just kind of how things went down at the end of each duel, the Zapatera tribe started blurting out different things and tipping off my tribe, especially today, with the Zapatera girls saying they'd be willing to align with us should they make it to the merge. That's absolutely huge. We'd have enormous numbers on them and it'd be a big game swing. I know Rob and Grant were both thankful for that. I don't know. I kind of feed off the energy of everyone there. Even talking with Rob during the challenge - some might think it would make me mad, but it was really good having my mind distracted from the puzzle so I could just naturally let my mind figure it out without putting too much focus on it."

Can't Wait Until Phillip Is Gone

Ashley gives her list of gripes against Phillip.

"Phillip is not what's best for the tribe. Just because Phillip's a male doesn't mean he's best for the tribe. He's actually one of the weaker ones in challenges. Just the fact that he's a male doesn't mean he's strong. He doesn't listen, he doesn't work together as a team, he doesn't try to find what's best for the team. It's always what's best for Phillip. That's not making us stronger in challenges."

(cut)

"Rah-rah Phillip, for working hard around camp. I'm sure we can pick up the slack without him. I'm not worried about it."

(cut)

"Just because Phillip gets up during the night and tends the fire or palm fronds doesn't mean he should stay. We have an alliance that's stronger than whatever he does around camp. He obviously does more than I do around camp, but whatever, I have an alliance and that's obviously gonna keep me around over him. I don't care. I'd rather him not get up than get up and have to listen to him say, 'I got three times and I caught five crabs and only got one.' I'm sick of hearing his...all he says, he spews out crap all day long. I can't even stand to look at him, frankly."

(cut)

"He's so weird. When he has his pink things out, he'll actually stand there and put his butt in our faces. It's so disgusting. It's painful. I can't even describe it. I wish he would wear his board shorts at all times, but then again, you see his butt crack when he does wear his board shorts, so it's a lesser of two evils."

(cut)

"I can't wait until he's gone."

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-11, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
Two more...

Going to the Duel

Krista talks about her experience at the duel and getting a chance to talk to Rob.

"Getting a chance to actually witness a duel at Redemption Island was kind of crazy. A lot of emotions going on in myself. Being able to watch Kristina and Matt really fight for their lives out here. It's a second chance. One of them was going home. Matt seems to have such a positive attitude, which I'm glad I got to see, cause it seems like such a genuine positive attitude. Out here I don't get that genuine positive attitude. It's like let's all talk about ourselves, we're hunky-dory, we're safe in this game. That's how I feel the positive talk is here. Matt was refreshing to me. Even though he's been on an island by himself for so long, it's refreshing to hear him talk about the strength he has in himself, and if it's his will, he will continue, or it will be his time to go. It was emotional seeing Kristina. She was drained, and she was fighting really hard. Her heart was completely in it, her drive was completely in it, her body was just shutting down on her. You could really tell what even 12 days out here can do to you. Mentally, but even physically - her knees were giving out, and she couldn't feel her arms. You could tell she was having a hard time breathing. Stephanie and I were just sitting there in the sun sweating, and we weren't even moving, so I know she was hurting really bad."

(cut)

"Actually getting to witness the duel at Redemption Island, so many things were running through my head. The next time we lose, I could possibly be there. I had to mentally picture myself in the duel, focused. You're going to have to try and control your emotions when you're out there, and that's what I was trying to do for myself. It was almost scary. I almost teared up for both of them. It was intense."

(cut)

"The interesting part of going to watch the duel at Redemption Island was Grant and Rob were the other two from the Ometepe tribe, and we got to say a few things back and forth in the middle of the duel and towards the end. That was really Stephanie and my's chance to kind of plead our case to the other tribe, if we make it that far - we're with ya'll. If we can get the numbers, we're there. Our tribe has done nothing to make us feel like we're anywhere but at the bottom. I think at the beginning, Rob was a little cautious if we were telling the truth or not, but if Matt was truthful in saying he's ready to come back with them, then I think there's a good chance that if Stephanie and I went with the other tribe, we would have the numbers to take on the other six here."

(cut)

"Strategically, yesterday, going to Redemption Island, watching the duel, was the best time to go. We couldn't have picked a better time for me and Stephanie to go together, and also with Rob and Grant there at the same time. Because from what we got, those two are in a strong alliance and they're running the show. All this game talk and how they remembered they're in a game and they're not gonna let us go any other time, came to bite 'em in the butt cause Stephanie and I went when it was perfect timing. That's what they get."

Focus on Survival

Phillip focuses on survival and not being angry with his tribe for being lazy.

"I don't focus, when I see Rob and Grant relaxing or sitting in a chair, because it's a negative energy. When you're in a Survivor environment you should focus on what you need to be doing, and not necessarily worry about other people. Once you get into that combative mode, or you allow those energies to be absorbed from a positive to a negative - cause that's what that is, a negative. Grant just picked up a couple pieces of wood, and I understand they haven't had breakfast yet. I totally understand that. Same with Rob. But even if that wasn't the case - which is typically the case - I'm still comfortable with it. I'm gonna do what I need to do to be the man I am so I can get done what I need to get done every day to survive in a hostile environment. For the folks at home, who watch Survivor, that's the one element you don't appreciate until you're in it. You're trying to survive, you're trying to find food, you watch yourself lose weight, you feel your pecs getting smaller. The whole thing. What you wanna do is make sure you're comfortable. Get fire - fire is life. Find food. Crabs. Other fruits that are available. I just found a tree that has tamarind. That's where I put my energies. That's how you're gonna survive and thrive and outwit, outplay, and outlast any other competitor."

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-11, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
Great job!!!

So there is more than what it looked like in the episode going on at Zap6. Hmmm...

princat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-18-11, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princat Click to send private message to princat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
I also find the quote from Matt very interesting
" I'm halfway to the merge, I have to outlast three more people"

I wonder if he is just guessing or has been told something that we have not seen. Seems like he thinks someone will rejoin the game at the merge/ three more ppl voted off. Just weird that he says outlast 3 more ppl. Pretty specific.

03-20-11, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
I agree, Princat...

"Completing today's puzzle, accompanied with the win, gets me more confident than anything else I've done yet. In my mind, I'm halfway to the merge, I have to outlast three more people, and I've completed the thing I've feared most. I feel really good about it right now at this point, but it was an extremely difficult challenge, and I'm just so thankful to still be here."

If he was told, halfway to the merge, with 3 more to go to make it to the merge, that means Krista would be one of the next three, and then perhaps the double boot would be #5 and 6. Double boot perhaps in ep 7, merge and reintroduction of RI winner in ep 8, ending with the typical endurance challenge that's for individual immunity?

"I feel like my strength in winning the past three challenges has really helped my tribe out a lot more than it would seem, because of just kind of how things went down at the end of each duel, the Zapatera tribe started blurting out different things and tipping off my tribe, especially today, with the Zapatera girls saying they'd be willing to align with us should they make it to the merge. That's absolutely huge. We'd have enormous numbers on them and it'd be a big game swing. I know Rob and Grant were both thankful for that. I don't know. I kind of feed off the energy of everyone there. Even talking with Rob during the challenge - some might think it would make me mad, but it was really good having my mind distracted from the puzzle so I could just naturally let my mind figure it out without putting too much focus on it."

Boy, he has his heart set on rejoining his tribe..."we'd have enormous numbers on them and it'd be a big game swing...I know Rob and Grant are both thankful for that. Doesn't sound like he has animosity toward Rob...Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-11, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
Jeff said that they are all being kept in the dark about when someone will return. Matt is just setting himself a goal because it's much easier to say three more than to say I have to do this for another 30 days. The merge
is the most logical benchmark and I expect he is right, but Matt does not know for sure when the merge will be. Like us, he can guess based on past timing.

03-29-11, 07:28 PM (EST)
7. "Post Ep 6 insider clips"
The one clip I found interesting was the one with Grant, as he sits by the tree and he talks about the blow up that Phillip had....how, it's not cool to act that way, no matter what. That the girls are clueless on how to survive...Ash and Nat have no idea how to start a fire....most revealing thing he said is that he has learned so much from Rob and that he feels he is the most secure and trusts Rob more than anyone else out there!

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-11, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post ep 5 Insider clips...."
Does anyone know why the voting booth comments aren't included in the insider clips/transcripts? I haven't seen any this year.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •