The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: Leave You Hanging"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: Leave You Hanging"
1. How did Mary Adam kill the car? And what did the mechanic do to fix it so quickly?

2. What is Checkout Charlie really a code name for?

3. All of the chicks did the bungee roadblock. For each team, tell me why the man/male didn’t.

4. First Jonathan and Bolo together were a superhero, and now Victoria is. What superhero is Victoria, and what is Jonathan’s fascination with them?

5. What’s heavier?

(a) The balls in the Cannonball Run Challenge
(b) Hayden’s oobies
(c) Victoria’s pack
(d) Lori’s drawl
(e) Rebecca’s burden (aka Mary Adam)
(f) __________________________

6. When Baby and Baby arrived at the train station, they noted that there was an hour wait for the next departure and began to worry that Gus and Hera would catch up. What are the odds that Gus and Hera would make it to the train station within that hour?

7. What type of research would you recommend for Kendra?

8. Frustrated with the clown cars, Aaron punched a pole. What purpose did this serve?

9. At the signup board, Jonathan wrote “Jonathan Baker” completely leaving Victoria’s name off. What would have been the appropriate name to write in?

To Be Continued . . .

Next time: Lori and Bozo are no where to be found, Mary Adam gets fresh, Jonathan asks Gus how he got his seats, and Freddie blows his top – as does Jonathan, I’m sure.

Oh, okay, I won’t leave you hanging like they did.

10. Given what we see in the previews for the next episode, please give us an ending to Episode #6.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: ... ARnutz 12-23-04 1
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: ... alwaysintruble1 12-23-04 2
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: ... Molaholic 12-24-04 3
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: ... mikey 12-27-04 4
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: ... Surveysez 12-27-04 5
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: ... PepeLePew13 12-28-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: Leave You Hanging"
1. How did Mary Adam kill the car? And what did the mechanic do to fix it so quickly?

He drove it like a girl. The mechanic fixed it by bringing his "manly" skills.

The morgue where Jerkathon will be after the other racers kill him.

3. All of the chicks did the bungee roadblock. For each team, tell me why the man/male didn’t.

Gus - easy, he was over the weight limit.
Freddy/ Aaron/ Jon - each flipped a coin, they won & sent the girls.
Adam - he was too askeered!
Jerk - He demanded V do it or she would get a beating.
Bolo - Lori is more gutsy.

4. First Jonathan and Bolo together were a superhero, and now Victoria is. What superhero is Victoria, and what is Jonathan’s fascination with them?

V is named Captain Botox and J is obsessed with them because they can punch through steel walls and he really wants to wear a cape.

5. What’s heavier?

(b) Hayden’s oobies
(c) Victoria’s pack
(d) Lori’s drawl
(f) Jonathan's balls, because they must be brass!

6. When Baby and Baby arrived at the train station, they noted that there was an hour wait for the next departure and began to worry that Gus and Hera would catch up. What are the odds that Gus and Hera would make it to the train station within that hour?

They had better odds of winning the lottery.

ANY type of research! She really has no clue, even when she is holding one in her hands!

8. Frustrated with the clown cars, Aaron punched a pole. What purpose did this serve?

It saved Jerkathon's face.

9. At the signup board, Jonathan wrote “Jonathan Baker” completely leaving Victoria’s name off. What would have been the appropriate name to write in?

Dr. Jerkyl & Mr. Hiney

10. Given what we see in the previews for the next episode, please give us an ending to Episode #6.

The Internet cafe blows up and the six teams currently there are rushed to the hospital for treatment of their injuries. Meanwhile Lori & Bolo get on the morning train and when they arrive to see the aftermath, Phil tells them, "Go directly to the pitstop." Once the other teams have arrived at the pitstop, we are shown that J & V's faces are bandaged up from the botox expoding and they can no longer speak, also they had the worst of the injuries, so being last to arrive... they are PHILIMINATED! And J can't even yell about it!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-23-04, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: Leave You Hanging"
Every answer I can think of for these questions would get me in entirely too much trouble with 50% of the board, so in the interest of self preservation, I refuse to answer.

Code name for Gus's CIA covert operation to elimanate 'he who must not be named' (hwmnbn for short) slowly and extremely painfully.

Mary Adam - his mommy wouldn't sign his permission form for it.
Hwmnbn - can't do anything for himself, plus likes to hear Vic screaming in fear.
Gus - manboobs would have given him black eyes with all that bouncing up and down.
Bolo - Lori wouldn't let him, she wanted someone to play with her chest.
Jon/Aaron/Fred - Aren't really 'in charge' of their teams, so didn't have much of a choice.

Victoria is Superwoman. Has to be to have put up with Hwmnbn for so long. Hwmnbn's fascination with them, Vic in Superwoman's costume...enough said!

5. What’s heavier?
(b) Hayden’s oobies
(c) Victoria’s pack
(d) Lori’s drawl
(f)
My stack of therapy bills after seeing Gus shirtless once again (*@#* CBS)

Same as the Bengals winning a Superbowl in my lifetime.
Unless of course someone told Gus there was free beer there

Reading the book of etiquitte for foreign travelers.

Having to listen to Hayden's consistant complaining caused him to have a hwmnbn momment, and he has a half of brain and chose the pole over Hayden.

He wrote his name only to start getting used to the idea that he will be single shortly, therefore not needing to include her name.

At the internet cafe, everyone gets held up waiting for AOL to actually work for once, allowing Lori/Bolo time to catch up (gotta love the bunching). Kris, after making the comment about hwmnbn/Vic needing therapy, and realizing he isn't going to go for it, slips several sleeping pills into his coffee while he's not looking. He falls asleep in a cab on the way to the pit stop, and can't wake up when they get there. Vic tries to carry him along with his pack this time, but is unable to, thus they are philiminated. She then goes postal on hwmnbn and leaves him on the streets for the bums to take care of, and goes of to find a real man to be with.

Holliday wishes from Alwaysintruble, created generously by Syren

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: Leave You Hanging"
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-04 AT 01:29 PM (EST)

Mary Adam, girlie-man/Hellboy, mistook the clutch for some toenail clippers and waited for mommy to 'come fix'. The Hungarian mechanic/magician simply whispered sweet nothings into the carburetor.

The line you get into at Wal-Mart, which naturally comes to dead stop while the others whiz by.

The operators told them just where the bungee was going to be attached.

Victoria is Wonder Woman, since we all wonder why that woman puts up with Jonababy. Jonababy’s fascination stems from his poodle-pooh filled brain and the lack of monkey-morals.

5. What’s heavier?
(b) Hayden’s oobies
(c) Victoria’s pack
(d) Lori’s drawl
(f) Gus’s man-oobies, obviously.

If Gus was in charge of getting to the station, the odds would be the same as Dubya finding his way out of a paper bag. (Assuming, of course, that the train station was only 17 feet away from where Gus was at the moment.)

Birth of a Nation, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, Roots, Uncle Tom’s Cabin.

Since no Czech was available, the pole had to do.

Jeffery Dahlmer, Ming the Merciless, Punch & Judy

Jeff Probst snuffs out Jonababy’s torch, Bolo wrestles the Budapest train (best two falls out of three), Hayden’s oobies get inspected by Hungarian customs agents.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-27-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: Leave You Hanging"
>1. How did Mary Adam
>kill the car? And
>what did the mechanic do
>to fix it so quickly?
>
Mary Adam took manual transmission driving lessons from Meredith and Maria. To "fix" the car, the mechanic merely turned the key.
>
>2. What is Checkout Charlie
>really a code name for?
>
Just like Anderson Cooper did not participate in "Celebrity Mole" so he was replaced by Ahmad Rashad, "Philiminator" Phil Keoghan is not going to make the inevitable season of "Celebrity TAR", so he will be replaced by "Checkout Charlie" Barkley.
>
>3. All of the chicks
>did the bungee roadblock.
>For each team, tell me
>why the man/male didn’t.
>
Mary Adam -- you have to ask?
Freddy -- might knock off his headscarf
Aaron -- Because Hayden said so
Jon -- We all wanted to see Kris bouncing around, didn't we?
Bolo- Seemed not that different from the way Lori usually starts the day
Gus -- Well you just know no matter how cold it was Gus would have taken off his shirt.

>4. First Jonathan and Bolo
>together were a superhero, and
>now Victoria is. What
>superhero is Victoria, and what
>is Jonathan’s fascination with them?
>
Victoria's superhero power is to tune out Jonathon when no one else around him can.
>
>5. What’s heavier?
>
>(a) The balls in the Cannonball
>Run Challenge
>(b) Hayden’s oobies
>(c) Victoria’s pack
>(d) Lori’s drawl
>(e) Rebecca’s burden (aka Mary Adam)
>
>(f) __________________________
>
F. The manipulation of the producers to have an internet cafe "open" at 10PM.

>6. When Baby and Baby
>arrived at the train station,
>they noted that there was
>an hour wait for the
>next departure and began to
>worry that Gus and Hera
>would catch up. What
>are the odds that Gus
>and Hera would make it
>to the train station within
>that hour?
>
0% if there were a donut shop on the way.

>7. What type of research
>would you recommend for Kendra?
>
In the couple of hours wait for the Olympic stadium to open, go to an internet cafe and research every site in the friggin' world in case you might be going there next.
>
>8. Frustrated with the clown
>cars, Aaron punched a pole.
> What purpose did this
>serve?
>
I think the Polish guy was laughing at him taking orders from Haydon.

>9. At the signup board,
>Jonathan wrote “Jonathan Baker” completely
>leaving Victoria’s name off.
>What would have been the
>appropriate name to write in?
>
Why would you have to write anything down. If Jonathon has arrived, is there any possibility someone would NOT know it?
>
>To Be Continued . . .
>
>
>
>Next time: Lori and Bozo
>are no where to be
>found, Mary Adam gets fresh,
>Jonathan asks Gus how he
>got his seats, and Freddie
>blows his top – as
>does Jonathan, I’m sure.
>
>Oh, okay, I won’t leave you
>hanging like they did.
>
>10. Given what we see
>in the previews for the
>next episode, please give us
>an ending to Episode #6.
>
Freddy goes off the deepend and challenges Bolo to a cage match -- actually he offers to be a "manager" for Kendra and Bolo to be manager for Lori while the two chicks duke it out. As Kendra is getting her butt kicked, the rest of the teams and some of the production staff join in. Even Jonathon says "I don't think anyone really likes her."

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-27-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: Leave You Hanging"
The car was killed with a pipewrench in the dining room. Colonel Mustard had connections to get it fixed quickly.
It's code for "look to your left - a really well built guy is walking by."
While not able to soar like an eagle, chicks can make short flights.
Lady Liberty, friend of The Tick, Bolo, who will eventually mash the evil Jonajerk into beef jerky.
5. What’s heavier?

(b) Hayden’s oobies
(c) Victoria’s pack
(d) Lori’s drawl
(f) _They ain't heavy, they's my brother's.
Depends on if Gus could escape Hera's watchful eye long enough to find a few steins of beer.
Cosmetic sensitivity, thereby freeing some poor little rabbit who really matters to the world.
Brought down the big top.
I got nuthin. This man actually makes my brain refuse to work by his purile, infantile, abusive behaviour.
To Be Continued . . .

Next time: Lori and Bozo are no where to be found, Mary Adam gets fresh, Jonathan asks Gus how he got his seats, and Freddie blows his top – as does Jonathan, I’m sure.

Oh, okay, I won’t leave you hanging like they did.

J & V miss the mat and Th-Th-That's all, folks.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 6) Hawkeye 10: Leave You Hanging"
LAST EDITED ON 12-28-04 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

He's still learning the art of being gay, he isn't a pro at using sticks yet. And hopefully the mechanic had him fixed so there's no chance of little Mary Adams running around in the future.

A place for Rebecca and Victoria to go and hang themselves after trying vainly to work with Mary Adam and Jonathan.
Get it? "Checkout"?

Gus is too fat
Adam has no balls
Victoria's used to being tossed around like a rag doll so she went
Kendra went up in the hopes of losing her shrill voice up there
Bolo's block head was too heavy to safely go on the bungee
Kris went because Jon secretly wanted to admire her oobies from upside down and say "whoa dood, she's so HOT!"

Victoria is BotoxFace and Jon's fascination is that he can't seem to cause any pain because Vic's head is so frozen up. Gimme a break, it's hard to come up with something creative for an ignoramus like Jon

5. What’s heavier?
(b) Hayden’s oobies
(c) Victoria’s pack
(d) Lori’s drawl

A tie between Hayden's oobies<click> -- she's young, there's no way they should be hanging that far down -- and Rebecca's burden. But at least Rebecca should be able to relieve her burden in a few more days.

None, unless there was beer waiting for them on the train.

How to Avoid being a Tramp
T-Shirts and Buttons to Buy for Freddy

He wanted to see what it felt like to be Jonathan.

Whipping Toy. Dumbass. Jerkathon. Megalomaniac.

Lori and Bolo engage in a Steel Cage Death Match to see who would get the blame for being knocked out of the race.

Scratch and sniff

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •