The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insight into Phillip? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-11, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insight into Phillip? "
Phillip's resume on linkedin:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipsheppard

I don't know if I should have posted this in "Bashers" because it is oh so basher-worthy, such as this part:

Goals:
Be the Best Dad Ever
Over Achieve in A Difficult Environment
Be of Service
Support our President and Troops
Do More With Less
Smile

Also, it appears his "special agent status" came during his time at the DIS doing background checks on people who wanted to work at the Dept. of Defense.

I'm posting it here, though, just in case anyone might consider it spoilerish & since I spend the majority of my time on this board.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Insight into Phillip? flystorms 03-11-11 1
   RE: Insight into Phillip? parathor 03-11-11 2
 RE: Insight into Phillip? KObrien_fan 03-12-11 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-11, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Insight into Phillip? "
Did you notice that a lot of the companies he worked for, he stated what the company did, not what he did specifically? It's a lot of fluff. Hmmm...

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-11, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Insight into Phillip? "
I like that he was a special agent for 3 years but ended in 1989, and that he downplays being an account executive for the last 22 years. I guess if I was a "defence investigator" for 3 years and a salesman for 22, I'd probably be playing that up as well.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-11, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Insight into Phillip? "
One thing that jumped out at me was in his listed of groups and associations he belongs to he listed SAG which I recognized as the screen actors guild.

So I looked him up in the IMDB just to see if it was true, and sure enough he is listed as being on Survivor as himself, no surprise there, BUT he was also listed as a grip in the 1990 movie Soultaker

From Wikipedia the definition of a grip In the U.S. and Canada, grips are lighting and rigging technicians in the film and video industries. They make up their own department on a film set and are directed by a key grip. Grips have two main functions. The first is to work closely with the camera department to provide camera support, especially if the camera is mounted to a dolly, crane, or in an unusual position, such as the top of a ladder. Some grips may specialize in operating camera dollies or camera cranes. The second main function of grips is to work closely with the electrical department to create lighting set-ups necessary for a shot under the direction of the Director of Photography.

And here is an article on how to become a grip which sounds like it takes some time to be good enough to be hired on a movie set, one would think that Phillip would have had to have had previous work experience.

The film was credited to have finished filming in July 1989, it was a very low budget film roughly $242,000 so not sure how to estimate the filming time. But 1989 was listed on Linkedin as the last year that Phillip was working as a special agent. Seems real odd to me that he would moonlight on a movie set while being a special agent.

I also found it odd that he has 2 completely different companies that he was working for during the same 4 year period from 1990-1994 however further research yields that one company merged with the other in 1992, so why list it twice?

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •