The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad Hair"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

rqt9191 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rqt9191 Click to send private message to rqt9191 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad Hair"
In addition to Donald's awful do (which I won't even get into), has anyone noticed that Jen M. and Sandy have really bad roots? Sandy's hair is brown for about an inch, and then all of a sudden becomes reddish. And Jen's roots and eyebrows are really dark, almost black. Totally cheesy. Each time I see them I want to gag. I mean if you're going to be on a reality show, at least fix your hair first....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WHAT??? mrc 10-04-04 1
   RE: WHAT??? Japhelia 10-04-04 2
   RE: WHAT??? grit 10-04-04 3
       But mrc 10-04-04 4
           RE: But arealityho 10-04-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WHAT???"
The Donald had bad hair? Are you kidding? His hair is fantabulously thick and blonde. Any lady should be happy to run her fingers through it.

A PhoenixMons(ter) Siggie
Conscious of his own fantabulous hair, which has been compared to Gene Wilder's.

Japhelia 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-04-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Japhelia Click to send private message to Japhelia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WHAT???"
The entire time when Season 2 premiered from the get-go, I was screaming to Stacie J. hot comb please. . .lol. And to Jen C., what's with the pounds of foundation and fire red lipstick. . .she's looks like a maniquinn. and don't get me started on their warddrobe. lol

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-04-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WHAT???"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

mrc - I would never attempt to run my fingers through The Donald's hair. I read an article that described his hair styling technique. He grows his hair really long, combs it foward, sprays it with hairspray, flips it back, and then sprays it to the point that it won't move - not even in a hurricane. My fingers would be glued to his head...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

I am, however, tempted to run a razor through his hair...

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "But"
wouldn't it be fun to try? That could be a reality show in and of itself.

A PhoenixMons(ter) Siggie
Or, we could just play shuffleboard on it. I'm okay with either.

arealityho 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arealityho Click to send private message to arealityho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: But"
Wouldn't it be funny if someone kidnapped him and shaved his head??!! Do you think he would wear a wig? Would he try to get a wig made to look like that mess currently on his head??? Hmmmmmm......

I need a drink....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •