The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-01, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katttywoman Click to send private message to katttywoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
Oh my GOD, Ethan is so gorgeous! That hair, those beautiful puppy dog eyes, and that gorgeous face! He gives new meaning to the word FINE!!!

Ya know, when I watched S1, Joel was my sweetie and I always thought that no one could ever replace him. But now I think Joel definitely has some competition here!

Go Ethan! And never, never cut your hair off!

Meow to you too!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!! supershirll 10-14-01 1
 kattty!!! dabo 10-14-01 2
 RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!! ItzLisa 10-14-01 3
   RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!! supershirll 10-14-01 4
       RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!! ItzLisa 10-15-01 6
 ladies, ladies, ladies,..... darbygrl 10-14-01 5
   darbygrl MakeItStop 10-15-01 7
       RE: darbygrl darbygrl 10-15-01 8
           RE: darbygrl ItzLisa 10-16-01 9
               poor Katty...... darbygrl 10-17-01 10
                   RE: poor Katty...... ItzLisa 10-18-01 11
 RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!! babayaga 11-28-01 12
 RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!! shanana banana 11-28-01 13
 RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!! BaquaR13 11-28-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-01, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
Did you see the video on the CBS website? It is great! He seems so nice! Just click on the little TV next to the word 'free'.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor3/insider/episode01.shtml

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-01, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "kattty!!!"
Well, I don't see the attraction, but then my preference is for the other gender anyway. I was, however, much impressed by Ethan in the first episode. I used to play football (not soccer, trueblue American football) so I know the conditioning it takes to be able to take a fall, and Ethan really impressed me with his ability to keep on coming! Side note: Please do Survivorerist's weekly popularity poll if you can, in my opinion it is a highlight of the fanatics forum.

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-01, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
Sing it, sistah!!! I'm with you on that one! But to be honest, I also have a real thing for Silas, and the more pictures I see of him, the more I think I'm fallin' for him over Ethan, hee hee!! Now, this is totally weird for me, because I've never had Survivor crushes before, LOL!!! If you all recall during S2, I rooted pretty heavily for Keith, but that was because he reminded me of my brother, not because of a crush! Silas and Ethan are a WHOLE different breed!!! Mmmmmm!!!!

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-01, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
If you like Silas, here is a fan site:

http://www.ch1networks.com/silas/

He used to work for a online Christian Music Video site, and they started a fan site for him. The video bloopers are great!

10-15-01, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
Oh, Supershirll, YOU are my new best friend, hee heee!!! Thanks, hon!!

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-14-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "ladies, ladies, ladies,....."
Ladies- let's not forget our ever reighning kyootie-- Jeffy!!

I am afraid I am still secretly lusting the Jiffy Probe !!!!

Had to my 2 cents in here..... Yes, Ethan is a cutestr. Just wannarun yer fingers thru the hair dontcha!

<>
darbygrl

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-15-01, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "darbygrl"
If you think Jeff is hot -- and I agree (at least when he doesn't have his clothes on) -- go to the second page and click on the "Jeff is hot" thread. I KNOW you'll be thanking me!

10-15-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: darbygrl"
Why yes.........aren't you the finder ! Thank ye, thank ye. Caught myself almost lickin my monitor. Hee hee hee!!!

Jeff.. jeff... he's our man,
Drop that towel and shake yer can!

<>
darbygrl

10-16-01, 09:58 AM (EST)
9. "RE: darbygrl"
ROFLMAO!!! Yer crackin' me up, girl!!! Nice little Jiffy cheer!

*singsonging* Darby wants to do dirty things to Jiffy's dimples, nyah nyah nyah...!!!

10-17-01, 05:31 PM (EST)
10. "poor Katty......"
Ya got that right Lisa sister!!!

Poor Katty has had her thread hijacked by Jeffy love!

Ethan, Ethan, hes the man..
Katty's a adreamin about yer can!

<>
darbygrl

10-18-01, 10:20 AM (EST)
11. "RE: poor Katty......"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-01 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

Oh, Darby hon - I don't think you were around for the vote thresd a couple weeks ago. FYI, since Sept. 11, we're no longer gonna use the term "hijack" for taking over a thread! The new terms we use now - "Left Turn on Red" or "Detour"! Ya like 'em?

AND, young lady, if you're gonna go around doing cheers, I want a Silas cheer! *Taps foot impatiently* - I'm waiting!

HI, SILAS!!!

babayaga 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-01, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail babayaga Click to send private message to babayaga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
Mmm, Ethan- love the hair. And he just keeps getting cuter- I love his smile!

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-01, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
Sister, I am sooooo with you on this one! I have never been ga-ga over any of the male Survivors before until Ethan came along. Damn, that boy is FINE! And I *adore* his curly moptop. I thought some of the other Survivor boys were cute (mainly Greg from SI) but I didn't really care too much either way. But Ethan........oh, man, he is a total 100 percent dreamboat.

shanana banana

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-28-01, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Oooh, I think I'm In Love!!!!!"
I am so sick of ETHAN. Didnt we just have a post about him that is still on the 1st pages of the threads? What does this guy do? Sit around and be paranoid... i guess i am just a guy, but i dont even see what is to like about him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •