The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-11, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-11 AT 01:39 AM (EST)

Please read 1b and cast a vote on which exile will be eliminated from the game in a duel.

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Rooster." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Rooster and Phillip." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, does the dog bark), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote after (to the right of) your boot vote in your subject line. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in XFrancesca or XMatt.

Alternately, should you wish to save space in the subject line, cast your vote using the exile's placement number determined by the time of their arrivals on Redemption Island, noted in the list below in this post. Exile 1, Francesca, would be X1. Exile 2, Matthew, would be X2.

1c. Returnees.

We will not officially be voting on which players will return to the game, if any, during this week's voting. This section is to note that it is theoretically possible for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again within the same episode. So theoretically an Exile could also get the Boot.

It is theoretically possible for this to happen repeatedly throughout the course of the season. It is theoretically possible for the same player to be repeatedly turned into a punching bag in this manner. If this sounds excessively cruel, we remind you this is Survivor. Should it happen let us hope that the punching bag is Russell. (Not that this delightful prospect should influence any of your votes.)

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Krista." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Krista and Kristina" if you think it will be a two-boot week. You should also use this process of replying to your own vote post to make additional votes, should you wish to vote for a boot but still think about it before you vote for an elimination, or vice versa. Please remember to use the "X"s on your elimination votes, get in the habit.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

The DAWS!

Ometepe (orange) tribe

Andrea
Ashley
Grant
Kristina
Natalie
Phillip
Boston Rob

Zapatera (purple) tribe

David
Julie
Krista
Mike
Ralph "Rooster"
Russell
Sarita
Stephanie
Steve

Redemption Island

exile 1. Frencesca (Ometepe)
exile 2. Matthew (Ometepe)

Eliminated

none

Jury

none

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Steve cigale01 02-28-11 1
 I hope the Troll goes Belle Book 02-28-11 2
 Russell -- X2 dabo 02-28-11 3
   RE: Russell -- X2 cigale01 02-28-11 6
 Russell kingfish 02-28-11 4
   revised - Russell..X Matt. kingfish 03-01-11 9
 Rooster vince3 02-28-11 5
 Stephanie Outfrontgirl 03-01-11 7
 Rooster.............XMatt! Woogie 03-01-11 8
 Ralph "Rooster" Travelor 03-01-11 10
 STEPHANIE goldenmike4393 03-01-11 11
 Rooster X-Francesca Brownroach 03-01-11 12
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 03-01-11 13
 Rooster .... XI=Francesca Scarlett O Hara 03-01-11 14
 Stephanie...x Francesca Krautboy 03-02-11 15
 Stephanie voted out, Franceska lose... Round Robin 03-02-11 16
 Stephanie ~ XFrancesca Flowerpower 03-02-11 17
 Stephanie, X-Matt CTgirl 03-02-11 18
   RE: Stephanie, X-Matt goldenmike4393 03-02-11 20
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 03-02-11 19
 Russell xFrancesca Corvis 03-02-11 21
 Russell esquire 03-02-11 22
   RE: Russell esquire 03-03-11 30
 Stephanie SquidProQuo 03-02-11 23
 Stephanie....xFrancesca Blind Freddy 03-02-11 24
 Stephanie ---- X Matt Loree 03-02-11 25
 Vote Tally #3 dabo 03-02-11 26
 Ralph. XFrancesca michel 03-02-11 27
 Julie - XMatt kircon 03-02-11 28
 Congratulations! Krautboy 03-03-11 29
   RE: Congratulations! Blind Freddy 03-03-11 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cigale01 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-11, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cigale01 Click to send private message to cigale01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Steve"
Because he appears to be sitting (alone) watching the duel on Redeption Island, I am thinking that he is voted out and gets to watch the challenge. This way he arrives, the duel happens and the loser leaves.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-28-11, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I hope the Troll goes"
The others have had enough of Troll, so they throw the challenge to get rid of him.

Alternative: Stephanie. The others decide they could use Troll's experience in the game and she's sacrificed.

02-28-11, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Russell -- X2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-11 AT 01:41 AM (EST)

Welcome aboard, cigale01. I'm operating on two assumptions, (1) duels will occur early in each cycle to force more isolation time at RI for whoever remains, and (2) they still want to end each episode with a Tribal vote off. But Steve in the spectator seats could be foreshadowing.

Russell should go as soon as possible so CBS can quit it with the Rob v Russ hype. The first one of those to go is a boot they won't telegraph, they can't. (edited to add -- They are already downplaying the RvR hype.)

Matt loses the duel, his stick is too bendy.

cigale01 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-11, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cigale01 Click to send private message to cigale01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Russell -- X2"
Thank you for the welcome, dabo.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-11, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Russell"
"Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!"

And because he's a turd. A short squatty ill tempered egotistical balding bulbous headed hairy ball of poop.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "revised - Russell..X Matt."
"Because MissyPissy...yadda yadda yadda!"

And because of a belated closer reading of the instructions.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-11, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Rooster"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-11 AT 04:22 AM (EST)

Plans go awry and in an attempt to split votes or 'Plan Voodoo' a potential RussHell HII, the true HII holder doesn't play it and ends up taking it toward RI...

Whether or not he'll be allowed to keep it alive for whoever ends up getting Redeemed to bring it back with them... that's another story.

ETA: Fran loses the duel. Sometimes straight sticks have more issues in Jailbreak challenges then curved ones...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Stephanie"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-11 AT 06:27 AM (EST)

It could be Russell or Rooster, or even someone else, but she's edged the others out in my thinking.

Russell has the title tattoo, and I do think he will manage to amaze everyone and pull his troll butt out of the fire. He's been edited for a fall, no question. Rooster had the laugh on Russell Hantz last episode. But Rooster is a noob at the idol game.

Russell has a clue and he has two henchman who will help him search, and as Woogie suggested to me, he may well find the secondary resting place and claim that it's unclaimed. ETA Having reviewed Ep 2, I don't think we know where Ralph left the HII, so hmmm ...

Such a disagreement would allow for a big blow-up at TC. Big stuff coming at TC has been spec'd based on Mark and Jeff tallking for hours on the phone about Ep 3. A Russell boot would be HUGE, but so would a dispute over the idol.

A few people have wisely pointed out that David's body language is not supportive of the Zap6. I think Krautboy pointed it out first. Of course we have all noticed Russell is shown shaking with Julie. The Insider shows that David was hanging out near the Russell crew when Rooster approached. Julie would probably be impressed by the sight of an idol.

The Z6 don't have the wherewithal to split the vote and cover an idol. David should realize this. A 3-3-3 tie can be resolved without a purple rock, and would be, or a 3-3 tie with idol and revote would lead to a 3-4 vote at the closest. However, ties are unpredictable and it's best to plan to avoid them.

It may be that Zapatera tries to cover the idol, but say Julie goes back to the six and tells them Russell has the idol so they just put all their votes on one player, figuring Russell is not going to give it to Stephanie, even though he did give one to Parvati.

Either Rooster or Stephanie has enough story to get the vote. Note that Krista and Stephanie are both playing "concubines" but Krista is totally UTR. To me that indicates that she lasts longer. Stephanie has been developed early and is ready for the boot. Ralph could be a long term or short term character. I don't know.

I think that the Z6 has to weigh the cost-benefit of keeping Russell around, and although they initially decided to boot Russell, when the idol comes into the picture, they switch and do the easy thing, vote out the weak player who is allied with Russell.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-11, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rooster.............XMatt!"
I think one of Z6 thus finds out that Rooster had HII so far but hid it from the alliance and tried to make it look like Russell had it. He(or she) flips against Rooster(not for Russell).

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-11, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ralph "Rooster""
This is a tough one. The previews are leading me in so many different directions. I do not think it is Russell's time to go though so I will go with the Rooster

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-01-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "STEPHANIE"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-11 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

Yes, little Stephie has got to go. Leave it to RussHELL to engineer it, too.

Don't count Matt and Ashley out just yet... Matt beats Francesca at the RI "duel".

Buh bye, Francesca! Nice of you to GO!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rooster X-Francesca"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-11 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

1) We know Rooster is going to RI at some point (eta: from vidcap analysis, for any non-source folks reading here).

2) This week according to the promo “the Zapatera tribe finds out what happens when you cross Russell.” They’re not selling Russhole as hard as usual this season, but for that line to have any teeth at all I think Russhole and his minions must be intact at the end of the episode. Rooster’s been the most overtly confrontational toward Russhole so far.

I expect the TC vote to revolve around the HII in some way. Either Russhole pretends he found it, or someone (either Russhole or one of the Z6) figures out that Rooster has it, or maybe even Rooster re-hides it and Russhole/his minions find it. Or some amalgam of those elements. If Rooster is in possession of the HII at TC, he doesn’t play it, and gets voted out.

I'm up in the air about the duel, but from their editing so far I am leaning more toward Matt winning.

*edited to fix a line that didn't make sense*

03-01-11, 03:24 PM (EST)
13. "Vote Tally #1"
This is Vote Tally #1, post #13, compiling 12 posts, 10 vote, 1 revote, 1 discussion; 10 boot votes and 5 elimination votes (not all in subject line).

Boot (Voted Off)
Ralph "Rooster": 4
Russell: 3
Stephanie: 2
Steve: 1
all others UTR

Eliminated (Loses Duel)
Matt: 3
Francesca: 2

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-11, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Rooster .... XI=Francesca"
Rooster is a dumba$$. He has the idol, yet neglects to tell his alliance-mates. They split their votes and the dumb-a$$ is voted off.

As for EX-I, I think Matt's journey will not end so soon. I think he will live on at EX-I.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-11, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Stephanie...x Francesca"
It appears the storyline leading up to a Zapatera TC this week must be too good to hide and not to hype in the promos.

Russell and Stephanie’s quotes feature talk about “blindsides” and “shockers”, while the announcer describes Russell’s plan to pull off the surprise “power-play”…all terms normally reserved for describing events at Tribal Council…

Stephanie: “This is going to be the biggest blindside ever!”
Russell: “This will be a shocker!”
Announcer: “Can he turn the tables and pull the biggest surprise power-play yet?”

Kona’s “Time Stamp” theory further supports a Zapatera TC.

Leading up to the TC, the Zapatera 6 apparently consider throwing the challenge in order to boot Russell. At the same time, Russell and his “concubine’s” have a clue to the HII and he may bluff the others into believing he has the idol; his power-play.

Russell approaches Julie to help execute his plan to blindside Rooster and plant the misinformation about his false idol, but at TC Rooster’s real idol and Russell’s bluff may clash…

The tribe finds out “what happens when they cross Russell”, when Rooster is targeted by Russell and company at TC. Rooster, however, is saved when he plays his still hidden idol.

Ironically, Stephanie ends up being the one “blind-sided” when she gets the votes that Russell didn’t, because the Zap 6 thought he had an idol, and Stephanie goes to Redemption island instead.

Missyae’s cast assessments of Julie and Stephanie also seems to tie into the events this week.

“Julie: Wrong, wrong, wrong.”
Perhaps commenting on her apparent decision to make a deal with Russell, as pictured in the vidcaps showing them shaking hands.

“Stephanie: Not very smart and in over her head.”
Again, commenting on Stephanie’s decision to align with Russell, only to become victim of a plan that gets her “in over her head” after it goes awry.

In the end it’s Stephanie that leaves TC and heads for Redemption Island.

There she will face Matt who had the superior arm strength to win the "jailbreak".

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Stephanie voted out, Franceska loses duel"
Sorry, tribephyl.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Stephanie ~ XFrancesca"
I think that RussHell, Rooster, and Stephanie are all extremely valid boot choices this week. There are logical arguments to support all of them. In the end, here is how I came to choose Stephanie...

The editing has been leading to a Rooster vs. RussHell showdown. Last week Rooster was a boot decoy, and we saw that he told RussHell that this ole boy knows how to play this game, too!

With Ometepe going to TC, we did see that drama play out at Camp Z. Rooster calling RussHell out, and the drama that ensued. Then, with the preview vidcaps we hear RussHell and Stephanie plotting, a clue that team Zap is going to TC. We see this:

...as she is heard saying, This will be the biggest blindside ever! We know how EPMB loves his irony. **I must admit that when I saw this that my first thought was that it would indeed be RussHell going down.

Then, we had the misdirection. One tribe considers the unthinkable...historically, that could be thinking about throwing the challenge to get RussHell out.

Next came the promo, and more promoting of the RussHell vs. Rooster show down. We saw shots of Francesca and Matt in flames. We saw pics of Rooster, Julie, David in flames and finally a shot of Rooster alone in flames. I think it's their plan that will go up in flames. Then we have more pics of Stephanie right smack in the middle of things....

We hear all kinds of arguments to send RussHell packing:

How far will Russell's tribe go to oust him? He sits in the tent with his concubines and does nothing, he thinks he runs the show and he don't. He's the most "untrustworthy", and they've got to get him out as soon as possible. The Zaps are going to find out what happens when you cross RussHell, he's dealing with a bunch of bitches, and can he turn the tables and pull off the biggest surprise power play yet? If the Zaps are going to find out what happens when you cross RussHell, they will find out AFTER they cross him, when they try to take him out and instead take out his closest ally, Stephanie.

Then we have the pip promo and this...

....and finally this in the press images...

For a show down with RussHell vs. Rooster we have an awful lot of Stephanie...how come not so much of Krista? Stephanie is more significant. The question becomes, WWRD? The boot depends on the "dumba$$"....and perhaps that is why it's a too close to call episode. If Rooster discloses his idol, RussHell is toast. If he doesn't, then I think RussHell will sway one other than Stephanie and Krista to vote with them. 4 votes Rooster, 3 votes Stephanie, 2 votes RussHell, and Rooster does play the idol. Shocking tribal council, for Stephanie and the Zap 5 that carried out the plan.

Rooster will go if he does not play the idol, and he'll learn why a dumba$$ has never won the game. Like I said, if Rooster discloses he has the idol, it will be RussHell, and nothing would make me happier. Jeff Probst told us in his blog...he doesn't know if the power of the idol will be wasted on Rooster....hmmmm?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Stephanie, X-Matt"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-11 AT 09:56 AM (EST)

My first reaction when I saw "next week on Survivor" was that Stephanie, ironically, would be the one to get blindsided. Krautboy and FloPo have laid out all the reasons that I think support her boot.

Rooster and Russell are headed for a show-down but I think that Rooster is a lot smarter than is being portrayed. He might call himself a dumba$$, but he's really not. He knows the game. Russell got the one confessional about RI in the premiere. I think Russell is going to lose the show down eventually and be the one sent to RI, but not this week.

Matt vs. Francesca could go either way. I thought the show spent more time on Francesca than they needed to for a first boot, even with the RI twist, but Matt could be on a journey.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-11, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Stephanie, X-Matt"
>My first reaction when I saw
>"next week on Survivor" was
>that Stephanie, ironically, would be
>the one to get blindsided.

MY reason exactly. Great minds, etc.

03-02-11, 10:51 AM (EST)
19. "Vote Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-11 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

Woo-Hoo! This season is turning out great for vote threads!

This is Vote Tally #2, post #19, compiling 18 posts (15 vote, 1 revote, 1 discussion, 1 previous tally); 15 boot votes and 11 elimination votes (not all in subject line).

Boot (Voted Off)
Stephanie: 6
Ralph "Rooster": 5
Russell: 3

Eliminated (Loses Duel)
Francesca: 7
Matthew: 4

Oh, yeah...

Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Russell xFrancesca"
The arguments for Stephanie is plausible, but it almost feels as though we're working overtime to come up with a way that Stephanie gets booted. Russell has to convince everyone he has an idol so they don't vote for him AND Rooster has to not tell anyone he has one AND then play it at the TC. The far simpler solution is that Russell is booted by the tribe that clearly never wanted him.

I considered Ometepe losing, but the thing that finally turned me for sure to Zappy losing is the pic of Stephanie at the challenge looking very unhappy.

And Matt wins the duel. He's on a journey; Francesca is not.

Loved reading everyone's posts! What a fun season so far!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-11, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Russell"
Because he is the most obnoxious person to ever play the game and I want him gone

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-03-11, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Russell"
Ding Domg the witch is dead

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-02-11, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Stephanie"
But I'm really hoping that Corvis is right again this week!

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-11, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Stephanie....xFrancesca"
Going with the PR photo timestamp(credit: Kona) implying a Zapatera loss.

With promos hinting blindsides and powerplays, I'm thinking that RussH will try to morph his HII clue into a HII bluff to keep from getting picked off by the nonRussite6. I think that Rooster will have something to say about that at TC and will play his HII needlessly. Whether this was Russ's plan all along(forcing the HII) I don't know but it sure fulfills JP's foreshadowing of Rooster and the HII.

There are signs(Insider videos) that they may want to keep Russ for his strength anyway. So the logical target would be one of his minons either Krista or Stephanie. Sometimes 'getting loud' doesn't work. I'm picking Stephanie to be voted off.

The RI chal duel is one of skill. Apparently a level playing field between the strength and balance talent pools. Fran showed failure to thrive symptoms while in the game(insider clips mention). And continued that storyline at RI when she seemed unable to start a fire w/flint in hand. Sorry JP I'm not surprised by Fran at RI. Matt however is journeying thru Survivor as if on a LOST production. And while a 'skill' chal is meant to be neutral, I think Tennessee boy Matt is (becoming) motivated and has a better 'skill' set than city gal Fran. I'm picking Tennesse boy over city gal. Francesca gets her buff burned.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Stephanie ---- X Matt"
I believe they will show us the duel early in the show and Matt will be the surprise loser. He is still bummed about being voted out. Fran has had time to get ready for this duel.

I think Stephanie will be blindsided. Russell and his gals try to boot Rooster. Meanwhile the others don't know Rooster has the HI so they assume Russell has it. They take aim at Russell's alliance and take out Stephanie.

03-02-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
26. "Vote Tally #3"
Wow, great action this week!

This is Vote Tally #3, post #26, compiling 25 posts (20 vote, 1 revote, 2 discussion, 2 previous tallies); 20 boot votes and 14 elimination votes (not all in subject line).

Boot (Voted Off)
Stephanie: 9
Ralph "Rooster": 5
Russell: 5

Eliminated (Loses Duel)
Francesca: 9
Matt: 5

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Ralph. XFrancesca "
99% of the time, Stephanie's "biggest blindside" preview would lead me to believe that she goes. This time though, it involves Russell and I'd bet on his side prevailing. Either editing or producer interference! Editing-wise, they could very well have decided to build on his legend, as manufactured as it has been, by making the audience believe he is alone when, really, he has had people with him all along. David, Julie, Steve and Mike could each be with him but we weren't shown. Producers seemed to have helped get rid of Matt (Jeff obviously shouted out to Matt that he wasn't allowed to shake hands). How much did they push it afterwards to save Phillip? If you think they could have given a little push in his direction then you'd have to admit they would use a bulldozer to save Russell.

All this to say I fear that Rooster isn't going to show Russell that he isn't dumb. The editing could make him look like the dumbest player ever, validating Russell's claim. If I'm wrong, Hooray!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Julie - XMatt"
Just a feeling.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-11, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Congratulations!"
Congratulations to Belle Book, Dabo, Kingfish, Corvis and Esquire...Well done!

Corvis, Occam's razor cuts deep!

Krautboy

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-03-11, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Congratulations!"
Absolutely...congrats!

Good job figuring things out! And Corvis....you're on a roll. I'll what he's drinking. Good job guys...Congrats!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •