The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S22, Ep 2 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-26-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S22, Ep 2 Insider Clips"
CBS is only giving us a speeded-up version of the voting clip this week -- no verbal comments; you can only see who voted for whom. Lame! I missed last week, so not sure if this is the new way this season or just a fluke. But there are a few good nuggets:

ZAPATERA

The Insider comments from the Zap tribe all revolve around Rooster and Russell and appear to set up a show-down between the two:

- Julie says it was great to win since it built their confidence and they had time to improve their camp, but it wouldn't have been bad if they lost and got to send Russell home. So obviously Julie's part of an alliance that has been talking about possibly sending Russell packing early.

- Rooster talks about confronting Russell about the HII and how he found Russell with his 2 girls and David. Hmmm, so does this mean that David is hedging his bets and part of both alliances? David seems like the kind who might do that. On the other hand, Rooster's recollection could be wrong, because in the scene we were shown on Wed. might, I'm pretty sure David came walking up later.

- Stephanie says "you don't go poking at a rattlesnake" and that Rooster was stupid to provoke Russell and it will come back to bite him. (In light of Jeff's blog comments about Rooster and how he doesn't seem to know what to do with the power of the HII, I fear Stephanie could be correct, but I'm still rooting for Rooster over Russell!)

- Russell says that he wanted to keep Rooster around, but might have to get rid of "Caveman Ralph" if he continues to "lip up."

- Krista says Survivor is much harder than she thought it would be and there's a lot of paranoia, so it's good that they have Rooster as entertainment around camp.

- Sarita says her 1st impressions of Rooster were all wrong, and that he's more savvy than he appears. She thinks that people will underestimate him and she's looking forward to playing with him.

ROB'S TRIBE

- Grant and Ashley both talk about the frustration of losing and how they had the lead in swimming but then unfortunately had to sit back and watch their lead go down the tubes. I have a feeling that Rob's tribe is definitely going to make sure they have a better "closer" in this week's challenge. (One more aside -- you can tell that Grant and Ashley are both athletes and hate losing...and they're also both tight with Rob and repeat a lot of what he says.)

- Natalie talks about how Kristina called her out at TC for being the weakest at challenges. Very interesting that we weren't shown this -- it was obviously edited out. I know while watching I definitely thought that Natalie was the one who blew it for the tribe (more so than Phillip). But yet no one mentioned her name or called her on it. Natalie says that all the drama between Phillip/Kristina/Fran benefited her.

- Ashley mentions that "we see Matt and Andrea talking with Kristina a lot" and that's a concern. Ashley says that she personally doesn't talk much with people outside her alliance. She also says they're worried that Kristina might give Andrea the HII and that "we love Matt," but "he's too nice."

- Grant says that tonight's TC "will tell all -- who is with you and who's against you." He says he still has his doubts about Phillip.

- Rob says he wanted to keep the tribe strong but you have to worry about the social game too. He says that RI adds a new dimension to the game but he can't worry about it too much and now's the best time to slit throats.

- Phillip says that normally he can walk into meetings and get along with everyone, but that it's tough on this tribe with all the younger people who are talking about their "first boyfriend." He says he's had to readjust his assessment of himself and perhaps he was too overconfident.

- Fran calls RI "Camp Francesca" and says that every day she's there, the more and more determined she is to win Survivor. She also says that when the 2nd person arrives at RI, she's going to put on a sad face and act defeated so they become overconfident.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •