The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1st SOTS writer needed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1st SOTS writer needed"
I am not planning to write the first SOTS nor keep track of writers this season.

Any volunteers?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1st SOTS writer needed Flowerpower 01-27-11 1
 RE: 1st SOTS writer needed tribephyl 02-09-11 2
   RE: 1st SOTS writer needed Flowerpower 02-09-11 3
   RE: 1st SOTS writer needed aliciabbrown 02-18-11 6
   We need writers! Flowerpower 03-06-11 8
   RE: 1st SOTS writer needed CTgirl 03-06-11 9
       RE: 1st SOTS writer needed Flowerpower 03-07-11 10
 WE NEED SOMEONE TO WRITE! Flowerpower 02-18-11 4
   RE: WE NEED SOMEONE TO WRITE! dabo 02-18-11 5
 RE: 1st SOTS writer needed aliciabbrown 02-20-11 7
 bump dabo 03-15-11 11
   RE: bump Flowerpower 03-15-11 12
 RE: 1st SOTS writer needed dabo 03-29-11 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-11, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1st SOTS writer needed"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-11 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

Hiya Kircon....I'll do the first one. You can put me down for another as well later in the season.

...make that, I'll put myself down for another!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-11, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1st SOTS writer needed"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-11 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

I'd relish an opportunity to do a couple of SOTS. Say ep3 and ep5.

I sure do hope that many others will volunteer for SOTS as well. Minus reliable sources this could turn out to be a more enjoyable season for spoilers.

Sign-up Calendar and a Logo for this season...
EpisodeDue DateAuthor
Ep1February 15thFlowerpower
Ep2February 22nddabo
Ep3March 1sttribe
Ep4March 8thOPEN
Ep5March 15thtribe
Ep6March 22ndOPEN
Ep7March 29thOPEN
Ep8April 5thOPEN
Ep9April 12thFlowerpower*
Ep10April 19thOPEN
Ep11April 26thOPEN
Ep12May 3rdOPEN
Ep13May 10thOPEN
Ep14May 15thOPEN

*tentative

02-09-11, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1st SOTS writer needed"
Woo and HOOOO, Tribe! I was hoping you were somewhere nearby! That icon is fantastic....as always! You ROCK! Now we need some more peeps to sign up!!! Let's keep our SOTS in business, it should be a very fun season!

one nation, under Romber...

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-11, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1st SOTS writer needed"
I'll take episode 8 if no one else wants it.

03-06-11, 08:51 AM (EST)
8. "We need writers!"
Bumping to notify folks that we do not have an SOTS writer for this week...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-11, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 1st SOTS writer needed"
I can't do one for a few weeks, but I will do episode 8.

03-07-11, 09:25 AM (EST)
10. "RE: 1st SOTS writer needed"
Thanks, CTGirl!

If no one shows up this week, I'll volunteer to do an abbreviated SOTS...

02-18-11, 01:39 PM (EST)
4. "WE NEED SOMEONE TO WRITE!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-11 AT 01:39 PM (EST)

Bumping....

Don't make me beg, folks! Please....we need someone to do this weeks and more folks to sign up!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-11, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WE NEED SOMEONE TO WRITE!"
sigh.

I'll do the next one, just email me the instruction booklet and point out everything it should say and all.

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-11, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 1st SOTS writer needed"
I'm sorry but I already signed up for the summary and won't be able to do that and a SOTS for this season, so episode 8 is still open.

03-15-11, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "bump"
Stop me before I SOTS again!

03-15-11, 06:51 AM (EST)
12. "RE: bump"
Scarlett has agreed to do episode 6....

03-29-11, 00:50 AM (EST)
13. "RE: 1st SOTS writer needed"
Don't make me go all genius on you now. Who's up?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •