The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-20-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
We did not need to see Lisa in that rag of a night gown jumping up and down with her nipples sticking out..bleck! Well at least we know she doesnt shop a victoria's secret....*smirks*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! Lisalou 12-20-05 1
 RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! pinktiger 12-20-05 2
 RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! evilfeevil 12-20-05 3
   RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! SOfan0221 02-06-06 9
 RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! cruelladeville 12-21-05 4
   RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! chickadee 01-09-06 5
       RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! wibblewobbles 02-04-06 6
           RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! sharnina 02-05-06 7
               RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! asilstar 02-06-06 8
 RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! JustBNMe 02-06-06 10
 RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! eire_heart74 02-06-06 11
   RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! Ijustsharted 02-06-06 12
       RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! ShayShay1981 02-06-06 13
           RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! Ijustsharted 02-06-06 14
               RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! eire_heart74 02-06-06 15
                   RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! sharnina 02-06-06 16
   RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! Cleverone 02-06-06 17
       RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! Ijustsharted 02-06-06 18
           RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! Cleverone 02-06-06 19
               RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! dopeydwarf 02-06-06 20
                   RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! Cleverone 02-06-06 21
                   RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! Ijustsharted 02-06-06 22
                       RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!! dopeydwarf 02-06-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisalou 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisalou Click to send private message to Lisalou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Ewww. I agree. I could have down without that little bouncing moment.

pinktiger 19 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinktiger Click to send private message to pinktiger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Yeah! Sometimes it bothers me when they are transitioning between story lines and the camerman has focused the camera on some woman's behind as she is walking down the street.

Hey, buddy, I don't want to see that!

If they are gonna take photos of anyones behind or nipples, it beter be of some very good looking men.

:-D

Thank you.

That is all.

evilfeevil 20 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evilfeevil Click to send private message to evilfeevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-05 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

I agree, but I know if I was Lisa I wouldn't be wearing such a revealing nightie like that on national television in the first place! Then again, she is a male attention seeker!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-06-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
I beleive one of her epiphanies was when she looked up the word 'prostitute' she realized the only difference between herself and Christina was Christina was smart enough to charge for it instead of just giving it away.

What a smart woman!!!! NOT!!! lol

cruelladeville 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-21-05, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cruelladeville Click to send private message to cruelladeville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Come on I think we all know what a hoe Lisa is, she was bouncing for the camera guy and knew how it looks.
I am glad i'm not her mother or related to her at all.
She is nothing but a flirt.

chickadee 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-09-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickadee Click to send private message to chickadee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Lisa was jumping up and down like a child. She always comments on Christina's past, I think it is giving ideas on how to make money, Hell she was doing it for free before!!!

wibblewobbles 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wibblewobbles Click to send private message to wibblewobbles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Okay, I gotta admit, if my nipples are THAT perky when I'm forty, I'm gonna be jumping on beds maybe nakid. And I don't care what the camera man looks like either. lol

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-06, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Perky nipples maybe---but saggy boobies

asilstar 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail asilstar Click to send private message to asilstar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Lets not forget she is still 5 yrs old showing off her new baby doll pj's.Please get her off this show,put her in a mental hospital NOW!!! you must not waste any more time!!!!!!(or space on the show)

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
I didn't realize she even had any boobs. She walks so hunched over you can't see them. I don't like seeing any part of Lisa anymore or hearing her whiney, fake ever changing voice. The cameramen should just ignore her. She isn't doing anything worthy of airtime anyhow. Plus if they ignore her maybe she will leave as she won't be getting the attention she craves due to her huge ego.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
How about today with Rhonda's wake up call. Looks like Lisa was sans PJs all together. DId you see her draping the sheet around her??

I thought my eyes were going to burn out of my head!

02-06-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"

No kidding. I was like MY EYES MY EYES!!

ShayShay1981 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShayShay1981 Click to send private message to ShayShay1981 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Me too, I kept thinking, why couldn't they edit that out! They shock me everyday with the crap they leave in there, but the good stuff that seems to get cut out. Seriously though, I thought we were about to get TINY peep show. I was disgusted!

02-06-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
I'm still having nightmares about Karen in her granny panties....gawd!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Augh! I don't even like seeing me in my granny comfy panties!

Sometimes, they edit out the wrong stuff! Man I so didn't need to see her in the nude this morning. Nor did I need to see Karen in her undies!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Yuck! A "tiny" peek is just about right.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
>How about today with Rhonda's wake
>up call. Looks like
>Lisa was sans PJs all
>together. DId you see
>her draping the sheet around
>her??
>
>I thought my eyes were going
>to burn out of my
>head!

What the hell was she thinking??????
Sleeping in the nude with cameras on 24/7 is a bit nutty or she's being an exhibitionist....yes, we can add this to her repertoire.

Sadly, I feel that there is NO HELP for Lisa. She doesn't want to change and is only playing games with Rhonda and frankly, I'm sick of watching this woman make a fool out of herself again and again and again. She's NEVER going to change...her parents may as well save some money for her because she's going to need it...no way anyone is ever going to marry her because she's a "HABITUAL LIAR"!!!! She'll probably swallow a bottle of pills when her parents money runs out because she certainly won't be able to support herself and it's sooooo sad.

I wonder why she chose (now) to sleep in the nude???? Could it have anything to do with Jodi and her hot sex fantasy???? Makes you want to go hhhhhhmmmmmmm.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

02-06-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
Posted by Cleverone on 02-06-06 at 06:32 PM

I wonder why she chose (now) to sleep in the nude???? Could it have anything to do with Jodi and her hot sex fantasy???? Makes you want to go hhhhhhmmmmmmm.

Ewwww! Do you think she eats at the Y? Gawd! The thought of those 2 going at it makes me sick.

02-06-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"

Don't know IJS, after the comment made by Jodi about her crawling in the bed with Lisa and her comments about how horny she was....just make you wonder what's up with the nude sleeping scene...hhhmmmmmm.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"

Clever, you have to tell me what the comment was!!!I missed a few episodes last week!!1PLEASE!!!!!!!Was Jodi coming on the Lisa?

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

02-06-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

Hi DD...my tape acted up that day, too, but from the feedback I received from the SO individual forum, Jodi made some disgusting remark about hot messy sex.....and.....that she was sooo horny that she started to crawl into bed with Lisa......ewwww, makes you wonder doesn't it?????

I found it here in the individual forum (pg4):

Jodi - "Hot, messy sex!" Bad visual...
---------------------------------------

not sure how to link it, but if you go to the 4th page of the archives, you'll find this thread.

02-06-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"

Here is the thread Cleverone was refering to.....

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3901&forum=DCForumID57&omm=0

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be nice Mr. Camera Man!!!!!!!"
That was disgusting!!! I would be VERY uncomfortable in that house, too much BS for a time that is supposed to be used to better oneself.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •