The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Victoria's bruises"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Victoria's bruises"
I *thought* I saw them last week when she was sitting down crying after the pit-stop fiasco, but I wasn't sure.

I KNOW I saw them in tonight's episode.

When J+V are in the cab and J is arguing with/sucking up to the cop, you can clearly see the bruises on her upper right arm.

I've seen this type of bruise before. They're finger bruises.

Did anyone else catch this?

Incessant whining.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Victoria's bruises foonermints 12-22-04 1
 RE: Victoria's bruises motormouth 12-22-04 2
 RE: Victoria's bruises Estee 12-22-04 3
   RE: Victoria's bruises Breezy 12-22-04 4
       RE: Victoria's bruises PepeLePew13 12-22-04 5
           RE: Victoria's bruises RangeRover 12-22-04 6
 RE: Bruises Again foonermints 12-23-04 7
 RE: Victoria's bruises seahorse 12-23-04 8
   RE: Victoria's bruises foonermints 12-23-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Victoria's bruises"
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-04 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

*Wow* Upper right arm - two definite bruises. I'll bet they look much worse on the underside of the arm. About 35 min into my tape. Poor Vic - she always looks so scared of that "amazing" dirtbag.
What about shutting the trunk lid on her?

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-22-04, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Victoria's bruises"
Yes! I was wondering if anyone was going to mention it. They were definitely noticable tonight. I thought finger bruises myself. Pity.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Victoria's bruises"
I'm sure they're protective bruises. Obviously Victoria was about to fall down some stairs and Jonathan caught her by the arm and yanked her to safety. We all know that women in Victoria's position tend to fall down stairs a lot. :p

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Victoria's bruises"
and have trunks close on them.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Victoria's bruises"
And besides, can't y'all figure out that some of these bruises came in a honourable way for her indebted servitude to Jonathan for carrying her master's much-heavier bag to the pit stop?

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-22-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Victoria's bruises"
Yes her bruises were obvious.. and I see that Bertram's apparent talks really worked out well as the next day he is shutting trunk lid on her. Well his scary-dosis is acting up.

I can't take watching much more of these two they are making me ill.

12-23-04, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bruises Again"
I happened to notice that in the previews for next week, the bruises are still there, very obvious (more black and blue) when Victoria raises the wine glass during some sort of food roadblock.

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Victoria's bruises"
I'm not that observant, but I sure hope she dumps the jerk.

12-23-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Victoria's bruises"
It doesn't seem to be very healthy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •