The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-10, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-10 AT 06:58 AM (EST)

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Sash: Why don't I go up to Marty and tell him, "Give me the idol..."

Probst: ...Sash reveals a crafty side.

Sash : You hand the idol over.

Probst: Jane reveals a sneaky side.

Jane: I want me a fish. I'm gonna take it back to camp. Bon appetite!

Probst: And Fabio reveals...too much information.

Probst: Fabio what are you doing right now?

Fabio: Using the restroom in the pool.

My thoughts: If ALL of the action is at nu La Flor, then the Espadas must win the IC and nu La Flor seems to be heading back to TC?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... Outfrontgirl 10-21-10 1
 RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... emydi 10-21-10 2
 RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... kingfish 10-21-10 3
   RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... SquidProQuo 10-21-10 4
       RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... Outfrontgirl 10-21-10 5
           RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... emydi 10-22-10 6
               RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... SquidProQuo 10-22-10 7
                   RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... emydi 10-22-10 10
 New web promo vidcaps SquidProQuo 10-22-10 8
 RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... Georjanna 10-22-10 9
   RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... SquidProQuo 10-22-10 11
       RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... beaglemaster 10-22-10 12
           RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... kingfish 10-22-10 13
       RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... CTgirl 10-22-10 14
 RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... SquidProQuo 10-22-10 15
   RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... Georjanna 10-22-10 16
       RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... SquidProQuo 10-22-10 17
           RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes ... Outfrontgirl 10-22-10 18
 Ep 7 Reward Challenge Preview SquidProQuo 10-27-10 19
 Ep 7 Press Photos SquidProQuo 10-27-10 20
   RE: Ep 7 Press Photos Brownroach 10-27-10 21
       RE: Ep 7 Press Photos SquidProQuo 10-27-10 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-10, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-10 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

>>> My thoughts: If ALL of the action is at nu La Flor, then the Espadas must win the IC and nu La Flor seems to be heading back to TC?

and I hadn't even noticed that Espada is missing. They're that interesting. Terrific observation!

Yes, La Flor is going to TC, and it is spoiled that Marty will make the deal with Sash for safety in exchange for giving Sash the idol. Not sure if the safety is for one TC or for the rest of the game. Sash is not real trustworthy.

OFG candidate -- not the guy who pees in the pool or the fish-bogarter, but the one who is dismayed by Jud's behavior or disclosure, or both:

There is some indication that there will be two challenges this week, sure would be nice if the promos showed both for a change! Apparently Jud is playing goalie in the pool.

There is something about Jane over that fish that strongly reminds me of Gollum in the Two Towers.

Fisssssh, my precious, sss, mine I tell you, all mine ... ssss ... is it tasty, my precioussss?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-10, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Well for all concerned, at least Jud's face wasn't red and he looked like he was pushing

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-10, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-10 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

Right now, I predict Fabio is voted off.

No more spec needed, Fabio is right out of there.

By all that is decent. You just don't pee in the hot tub. (Hopefully it was pee?)

BTW, that is one perfectly gorgeous little beach-inlet.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-21-10, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Agreed, Kingfish. In fact, I might just make that beach inlet shot my new screensaver.

So is that Brenda's or Purple Kelly's leg in the shelter when Sash is talking about getting the idol from Marty? (If you play the clip, you can kind of hear a female voice(s) in the background.) The angles are weird, but seems like Sash is laying down (not sitting) in his vidcap, so there must be 1 or 2 other people as part of the conversation. Interesting that they had the discussion with Fabio, but maybe they want to include him so he doesn't flip.

P.S. Did I miss something, or is the pool "new"? Have they ever had a pool before? Holly should be good at water challenges.

10-21-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
The pool is new, true about Holly and Benry is good at throwing. Wonder which LF sits out?

Love that beautiful cove ... want to be there!

10-22-10, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Why would any LF sit out it's 7 v.7

Also FP you forgot the last part of the narration

Jiffy: Hey, I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!!

10-22-10, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Why would any LF sit out it's 7 v.7

It's 7v6 now, because Espada lost Tyrone last week and was already down one. 13 players left.

10-22-10, 01:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-10 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

doh! Jane does see below I think LF throws it to get rid of Jill or Marty

10-22-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
8. "New web promo vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-10 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

(A few of SF's vidcaps aren't working -- I'll try again to bring them over later. The ones that are missing show Chase as goalie, standing on the post like Jud was, and Alina and Ben cheering)

Announcer: Wednesday, the young Survivors have the game wired.

Sash: I love it. The older people work their butts off and I get to eat the fruits of their labor.

Announcer: But the ole dog trainer..

Jane: He who doesn't fish with me shouldn't get all the riches.

Announcer: ...has a few tricks new tricks.

Jane: I'm gonna eat me a fish. I'm gonna go hide in the woods. Bon appetite!

Announcer: And, the trash talking castaway...

Naonka: Alina's so slimy and sneaky.

Announcer: ...is at it again.

Naonka: Next thing you know, you're gonna be walking away and your torch is put out.

Here's the link to see the clip: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=GGnLBfBdgeh0hKkE3s3LGmWqQRDztfsg&nrd=1

-------------------
Looks like a fun challenge! So the shooters run/jump off the big ramp, meanwhile the goalies (Chase and Jud) stand on the smaller post and try to block the shots. It appears from the 1 vidcap that Jane sits out (on the bench to the left) for LF.

Sash's cocky comment and the 3 older La Flors working hard around camp seems to be another indication of LF going to TC. When you watch the clip, you see that Jane gets her own special music and a sympathetic edit for her little section.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-22-10, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-10 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

Mayan Sun has posted vidcaps from the new CBS Web Promo in the "What Goes Around, Comes Around" thread at SSucks.

In one of them, I think that you see Jane sitting out the pool challenge (or, in this instance, the challenging pool).

I'm sorry that I don't have time to bring these over ...

ETA: But, I'm awfully glad that Squid did ...

10-22-10, 01:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"

P.S. Has Jane always had these clothes? And doesn't her hair look fluffy and cleaner in this shot?

At first I was thinking these vidcaps were part of when she sneaks off and eats a fish on her own, but her hair/clothes are different in those shots. So this scene must be an entirely different time/place. Looks like it's either early in the morning or dusk.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-10, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
My guess is that it's maybe be after the reward LaFlor wins. Showers and clean clothes?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Maybe. Could also be that this is after a swim in the fresh hwater pool and her hair et. al. is rinsed and thus somewhat cleaner. If her look is due to winning a reward, they didn't bother to give her a comb or brush.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-10, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Jane has jeans with her. I don't recognize the shirt. She had on a tank top with her jeans in the photos from episode one I looked at. But since they have extra socks with them, maybe she had another shirt with her too (or it belongs to someone who was voted out).

It looks like she has a fishing pole in her hand and she's getting ready to cast.

10-22-10, 10:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Missyae spoiled today that "In the promos they are giving away there are multiple challenges I think. If you look close. Yep, reward and immunity this week folks. How about some horseback riding and breakfast this week?"

I brought this comment over since it doesn't give away anything about this week's boot or future info. Thought it might be fun to figure out which vidcap(s) gives away that there are multiple challenges...and also who wins reward, etc.

I just tried to blow up the beautiful cove shot from the 1st preview, but can't see anyone riding a horse in that -- personally, I was kinda hoping that was a reward shot!

Also, I noticed TDT thinks this shot of Ben and Alina celebrating is from a different challenge than the pool challenge. (Note this is a new vidcap -- this is one of the shots that I couldn't get to work from Survivor Fever)

Any other ideas? At this point in the game, it would be a team reward vs. an individual reward, right? Beaglemaster, I was wondering about Jane being on reward too...but maybe she just went off fishing alone in an outfit we haven't noticed before?

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-22-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-10 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

Squid,

In these vidcaps from Episode One/The TV Guide Special you can see that Jane came into the game with a light-colored shirt (or jacket) in addition to her jeans and tank-top. And I would guess that it is the same shirt/jacket that we see in the new shots that you've posted today.

G

10-22-10, 10:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Thanks Georjanna! Good eye. I went back to Ep. 1 but only noticed the blue tank top, so thanks for digging this up. You always seem to have the source for everything.

10-22-10, 11:53 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep 7, "What goes around, Comes around", Vidcaps"
Yes the Benry plus Alina shot is the other challenge.
Kona at MESS got that. Showers are a late game reward, too soon.

Wonder who sits out IC maybe Invisikelly.

Alina and NO could fit the old rivals teaser.

10-27-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
19. "Ep 7 Reward Challenge Preview"
Still no IC vidcaps yet, but CBS did post a preview of the RC with dream teamers. Looks like a fun challenge!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=b6VfXUvHEtchDT8__OfujesOziIEStKW&nrd=1

Interesting, John K says they were planning to use the pool earlier in the season, but had problems with the well so couldn't fill it. Can't imagine they built this concrete pool for just 1 RC, so I'm sure we'll be seeing it again.

10-27-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
20. "Ep 7 Press Photos"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Looks like all of these challenge vidcaps are from the RC -- still nothing more to help us on the IC.

Some very cool shots -- looks like they're flying when they jump off the ramp! It will be funny to see how Dan does on this one, since he has to participate.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-10, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 7 Press Photos"
They must have hired Annie Leibovitz to photograph that challenge.

10-27-10, 07:14 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ep 7 Press Photos"
Cool shot! Who is that, a World Cup soccer pro?? VF is one of my favorite magazines and I love Annie's work.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •