The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's wrong with venting about two old jewish ladies ruining your score?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

squealer 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-04, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail squealer Click to send private message to squealer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's wrong with venting about two old jewish ladies ruining your score?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-04 AT 03:36 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-03-04 AT 03:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-03-04 AT 03:24 AM (EST)

Ok, Jennifer was the leader, and she thought she and her team did a pretty good job. But, her team lost. She was stunned. Did she immediately start laying into her team members for poor performance? Casting blame? No, she tried to console them in that it was just bad luck that they get those two old bitties in the restaurant. Ok, so she said "two old jewish ladies". What's the big deal? Is the whole world so PC that everything offends? Stereotypes exist for a reason, people, and it's not because of bigotry. Arabs, jews, rednecks, lawyers, whatever. Whatever pops into your head as a stereotype of these groups is for the most part, probably true. If it weren't true, the stereotype wouldn't have stuck in the first place. Don't believe me? Ask yourself honestly - who on average is likely to give lower restaurant scores than a couple of old jewish ladies? Give me a worse group. Would you want their scores figuring into your average? How high of a score do you think Apex would have gotten if all the customers happened to be old jewish ladies? Come on! You ask their opinion, it's not bias or anything, they're just picky and very less than tolerant of less-than-perfection! Here's a thought - who's panties got in a bunch over Jennifer mentioning 'old jewish ladies? All of Apex's? No, just poor little Stacy R's (oops - stereotype exemplification - hypersensitive to race). Here's another stereotype I'll throw out there - about jews in business - the word 'backstabber' comes to mind. It'll be interesting to watch Stacy continue to live up to that one. Oh, and Jen C. gets fired from her real job (in New York), because of her comments? I'll let all ya'all theorize for me on that one. All those comments aside, though, she did deserve to get fired (by the Don). I would have fled the restaraunt if she hovered over me like that while I was trying to eat (unless I thought she was hitting on me). Otherwise, "yeah, you're fired".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's wrong with venting about... squealer 10-03-04 1
   RE: What's wrong with venting about... frodo2 10-03-04 2
       RE: What's wrong with venting about... squealer 10-03-04 3
           RE: What's wrong with venting about... frodo2 10-03-04 4
 RE: What's wrong with venting about... Bebo 10-03-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-03-04, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail squealer Click to send private message to squealer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's wrong with venting about two old jewish ladies ruining your score?"
I bet this guy listens to Rush Limbaugh.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-04, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's wrong with venting about two old jewish ladies ruining your score?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-04 AT 03:26 AM (EST)

How into it does Limbaugh tend to get? I know he's racist, but I didn't know he was anti-semitic, too.

10-03-04, 03:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: What's wrong with venting about two old jewish ladies ruining your score?"
He doesn't. I was just phishing.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's wrong with venting about two old jewish ladies ruining your score?"
Definition of phishing:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=phishing&r=f

You were actually trolling, which is different.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's wrong with venting about two old jewish ladies ruining your score?"
Well, if it means starting yet another thread about a topic that's already being discussed, then around here it usually leads to your thread being locked.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •