The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-10, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix for the title of the episode, and thanks to Survivor Fever for the vidcaps:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, NaOnka becomes her own worst enemy.

NaOnka : I'm hurtin'. It's killing me.

Probst: And Marty's million dollar dream ride...

Marty : It would take something extraordinary, completely whacked out to disturb my plan.

Probst: ...grinds to a halt.

Probst : Drop your buffs. It is a brand new game.

Marty: I was definitely not counting on this.

Please let NaOnka be the boot, this promo suggests the beginning of her end, is it misdirection or is it what's next? Who is she talking to in the first few vidcaps?

Most likely Alina, as someone noted? Or, could it be Kelly B? Girl is wearing a halter type top, that looks pinkish...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps Brownroach 10-07-10 1
   RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps SquidProQuo 10-07-10 2
       RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps TanNymph 10-07-10 5
       RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps aliciabbrown 10-11-10 18
 RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps sol 10-07-10 3
   RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps Brownroach 10-07-10 4
       RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps SquidProQuo 10-07-10 6
 New web promo SquidProQuo 10-07-10 7
   Vidcaps from new web promo SquidProQuo 10-08-10 8
       Challenge SquidProQuo 10-08-10 9
       RE: Vidcaps from new web promo Flowerpower 10-08-10 10
           RE: Vidcaps from new web promo SquidProQuo 10-08-10 12
           RE: Vidcaps from new web promo SquidProQuo 10-08-10 14
       RE: Vidcaps from new web promo SquidProQuo 10-08-10 13
       RE: Vidcaps from new web promo Outfrontgirl 10-12-10 20
 What happens to Medallion of Power? SquidProQuo 10-08-10 11
   RE: Last Seen Travelor 10-08-10 15
       RE: Last Seen SquidProQuo 10-09-10 16
           RE: Last Seen dabo 10-11-10 17
               RE: Last Seen Outfrontgirl 10-12-10 19
                   RE: Last Seen SquidProQuo 10-12-10 21
                       RE: Last Seen DimplesProbst 10-12-10 22
                           RE: Last Seen DimplesProbst 10-12-10 23
                               RE: Last Seen SquidProQuo 10-12-10 24
                               RE: Last Seen Krautboy 10-12-10 25
                               RE: Last Seen dabo 10-12-10 28
 RE: S21, Ep 5, Press Photos SquidProQuo 10-12-10 26
   Time Stamped Photos Krautboy 10-12-10 27
       RE: Time Stamped Photos SquidProQuo 10-12-10 29
 RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 10-12-10 30
   RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps rachelOH63 10-12-10 31
       RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 10-12-10 33
 RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps rachelOH63 10-12-10 32
   RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps dabo 10-13-10 34
 RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps rachelOH63 10-13-10 35
   RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps SquidProQuo 10-13-10 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-10, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
That's Alina's top, you can see part of the white design on the front.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-07-10, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"

Marty's hair cracked me up this past episode -- seems like it's taken on a life of its own and is symbolic of how he's become the crazed puppet master .

Re Naonka: So is she physically hurt? Or is she just upset/hurt? Also, does the weird mustardy color seem like they used the buffomatic in that shot? I'm trying to figure out if it's the La Flor shelter or not.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-07-10, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
I loved this pic too! Sanity & insanity....

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-10, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
Marty looks like Larry from the Three Stooges

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-07-10, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"

The buff worn by the person facing Nay (Alina) - if you look at the back of it Espada is printed upside down ... and both of the buffs have Espada symbols.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-10, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
Good catch, sol. So Naonka and Alina are on new Espada. They must in actuality be wearing blue buffs in that shot.

10-07-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
Yes, good catch Sol! Ironic that NaOnka is crying to Alina.

So the other swapped tribe will have an advantage with the tarp, fishing gear, etc. It will be interesting to see, though, if either of the tribes get to keep the MOP -- will it stay with the "new" Espada???

10-07-10, 11:20 PM (EST)
7. "New web promo"
The new promo is up on the CBS site and it's really good. I don't see vidcaps yet on SF, but here's the link if anyone wants to watch the clip:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=y7c6sKRB7SUInaVHYRyiGtKvR6Ieoz5U&nrd=1

- The challenge is a big water wheel thing. Seems like it's mostly the smaller girls (like Kelly B., Yve and Purple Kelly) who are tied to the wheel.

- Lots of rain. Benry says Naonka is at the end of her rope, and there's a shot of Chase hugging her....then we hear Nay saying that she wants to go home! So it definitely appears that Chase, Naonka, Alina and Benry are all on the same tribe after the switch.

- Marty is his same egotistical self, saying he's running things. But then it cuts to Brenda saying who does he think he is, coming in like he's king. A Marty vs. Brenda feud would be fun!

- Jane seems happy and says she likes these kids.

Can't wait for the vidcaps!

10-08-10, 09:13 AM (EST)
8. "Vidcaps from new web promo"
Thanks to Survivor Fever!

Announcer: Wednesday, the Survivor game is turned upside down.

Jeff Probst: Old versus Young is done.

Announcer: New tribes form.

Jud: The old switcheroo.

Jane : I like these kids.

Announcer: But old conflicts remain.

Marty : I'm in control of this tribe.

Brenda : He's coming into our home and he's already setting up like he's the king.

Announcer: And the weather...

Benry : There's no shortage of rain.

Naonka: I just want this to stop.

Announcer: ...will take it's toll.

Benry : She's hanging on by a thread.

Naonka: I really just want to go home.

10-08-10, 09:27 AM (EST)
9. "Challenge"
Yikes, this is like a carnival ride gone bad -- would definitely make me sick -- yuck! So it appears that 2 (possibly 3?) women are strapped in the wheel and have to spit out the water into the spittoon thing.

For the Blue (new Espada) tribe: Dan, Naonka and Chase are pushing the wheel on top. And Yve and I'm pretty sure it's Holly with the yellow hair and black bikini bottom are the 2 women. (Would make sense since Holly is a good swimmer.)

For the Yellow (new La Flor) tribe: Sash, Jill and Marty can be seen pushing on top. And Kelly B. and Purple Kelly are the 2 women who have to spit.

So where is everyone else (like Tyrone, Brenda, Fabio)? Brenda's good in water sports, so if there is a 3rd woman on the wheel, I could see her being the one for the Yellow tribe.

What happens to the water as it goes into the spittoon? You can see a pipe, so does it flow down and the 1st tribe to fill its bucket wins? Or is there a 2nd part (maybe on the lower level) that we don't see?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-10, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps from new web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-10 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

Great observations Squid! Here is what I see:

As you pointed out, there is a windmill contraption that 3 of the members of the tribe are strapped to. 3 members of the tribe spin them around, and they submerge into water and try to get as much in their mouths as they can. Then they must spit the amount of water in to the spittoon at the top. Here's what I see regarding the teams:

Yellow, new La Flor:

Strapped to wheel: Kelly B, Kelly Purple
Spinning the wheel: Sash, Jill, Marty
Not seen in challenge but seen at camp: Brenda (I would bet that Brenda is the woman not seen strapped to the windmill), Jud, Jane

Blue, new Espada:

Strapped to wheel: Holly, Alina, Yve
Spinning the wheel: Chase, Dan, NaOnka
Not seen in challenge but seen at camp: Benry, Tyrone

10-08-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Vidcaps from new web promo"
I would imagine that the pace of the spinning is critical, because you need to keep up a good steady clip but at the same time you don't want to go too fast or you'll make them really dizzy! Plus they need to pace it so there's time to get a good shot at the spittoon (otherwise you've wasted a go-around).

10-08-10, 11:54 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Vidcaps from new web promo"
Thanks FloPo for spotting Alina! Here's a tidbit from John Kirhoffer that I found on Survivor Fever. SF is also speculating that the water must flow down to a bucket and the 1st team to fill theirs wins.

John Kirhoffer/Challenges Producer: "We have a challenge coming up called "Spit It Out" which is probably the most inventive and the most fun challenge for the audience, at least, that we've ever seen. If you love roller coasters you're going to love "Spit It Out"."
(Source: TV Guide Channel)

10-08-10, 11:29 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Vidcaps from new web promo"
P.S. Dabo, looks like Ben FINALLY gets a confessional in Ep. 5

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-10, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Vidcaps from new web promo"
Notice in this cap how the five La Flors who remain La Flors are standing still, in formation, while the new La Flors (Marty and Jane shown) are moving, like they just walked over. On the Espada side, the new Espadas are moving (Na O, Benry, Alina shown), also as if approaching.

In a typical pickem, one captain would stand on each side, and one by one new tribe members would walk over as they are picked. but this shows all of the new members coming over at once. We know from missyae that the captains make all the picks, but they must make them all at once instead of alternating.

At MESS, jessiiiek spec'd that the captains each pick from the opposing tribe only, the idea being they get a shot at the best of the opponents.

I think their selection is gender defined as well, that Holly gets two each. missyae said that one captain makes a very important decision, and later revealed it is Brenda who decides to go for more women. I think that because she has only 3 to pick, she is given an option on how to stack it gender wise, whereas Holly has to pick evenly. Brenda chooses Jane over Tyrone (assuming her first choices were Marty and Jill).

This could be the beginning of Brenda's female alliance. Kelly B will not be in included, and Na Onka is still in it, but temporarily absentee. I don't know this for sure; it's just spec. There are hints about a male female polarity coming into play at some point.

10-08-10, 10:34 AM (EST)
11. "What happens to Medallion of Power?"

I've been wondering what happens to the MOP after the switch, assuming it's still in play. That could possibly point to which team would have an advantage in the challenge and which team goes to TC first. Would it automatically stay with the (new) Espada/Blue team, since La Flor played it last time? (Sort of like the tarp, fishing gear, etc. stays with La Flor camp.) That's what I'm leaning toward.

I suppose it could just go to the team with the player who brought it along, although that seems less likely. Can anyone tell who has possession in this group shot just before the switch? It kind of looks like Yve has something around her neck, although it might just be her bathing suit top?

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-10, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Last Seen"
The last time I saw the MOP was around Dan's neck at the challenge.

10-09-10, 01:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Last Seen"
Thanks Travelor -- doesn't look like Dan has it in the shot above, but it's hard to tell with the sword logo, etc. Will be interesting to see what happens to the MOP.

The other thing I'm curious about is whether Naonka will fess up that she has the HII after the switch? Or is she going to continue to keep it a secret? Also, will Chase spill the beans even though Brenda told him not to? I wonder if Chase is comforting Nay while she cries (in the vidcap above) because he's just a nice guy -- or is he working it mainly because he knows she has the HII?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-10, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Last Seen"
With any luck they'll be retiring the MOP now that the tribes are "mixed." But someone with better eyes than mine should check the camp vidcaps closely, see if it is hanging on a post or in the shelter or something.

Funny, if Chase reveals to Na that he knows about the HII it could just rile her up enough to get her back into the game. Na without a Kelly B. or Jud to hate just has to find something to fixate on. She could end up hating Chase for trying to make her a fool with his smooth-talking share the HII ways. (Actually, I'm joking, no way do I think I can predict anything about Na.)

YAY, Ben finally comes out of hibernation! Jiffy claimed pre-game Ben would be a snake, up to now he's just been resting in the sun and saving his energy for challenges.

10-12-10, 05:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Last Seen"
Through some evolving hints from missyae, it appears that the reason Na Onka will ultimately give the HII to Chase is this scene of him comforting her, rather than anything to do with gameplay, remorse, or the Brenda/Chase showmance.

Na still has Alina to hate, plus four new people. Na's best friend was Kelly Purple. I think losing Kelly may weaken her a lot.

FloPo, forget hoping that Nay is going home; she's going to be in every episode, one way or another. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I want to know why the challenge monsters Benry, Tyrone, and Jud (relative to his tribe) are not visible. Something must take more strength than turning the wheel. Of if not strength, perhaps something to with aiming or throwing.

10-12-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Last Seen"

This is not the MOP hanging from the middle of the Espada shelter, is it? I forgot what it looks like.

OFG, I agree that it seems very strange that Tyrone and Ben would sit out vs. being used to spin. I suppose they could also be spinning the wheel but are out of view? Or perhaps there's a puzzle or part we don't see that requires strength, as you mentioned. Also, the MOP advantage could be that you get to pick who has to sit out from the other tribe...although that would only explain why the guys are missing for 1 tribe.

DimplesProbst 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-12-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DimplesProbst Click to send private message to DimplesProbst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Last Seen"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-10 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Hi, coming out of lurkdom to say, this is what the MOP looks like:

I can't tell if that is the MOP hanging on the shelter in that pic, kind of blurred.

"This island is pretty much full of only two things: snakes and rats.... I feel we owe it to the islands spirits that we've come to know to let it be, in the end, the way mother nature intended it to be - for the snake to eat the rat." -Sue Hawk's famous jury speech.

DimplesProbst 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-12-10, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DimplesProbst Click to send private message to DimplesProbst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Last Seen"
De-lurking again to point something out, that may provide some insight as to whether Yve is wearing the MOP.

Here is a pic from Ep 3 of Yve. She's wearing her buff as a top and has on a thin necklace:

When she's not using her buff as a top she wears a purple bikini top (as seen behind Tyrone):

Now in this pic of the Espada tribe before the swap, notice that whatever is around her neck is thick, and I can't be sure, but it appears to be something hanging in front of her chest as well:

I believe this is Yve in the competition, notice now that her neck is bare and she has on her purple top:

So I could be wrong, but I think Yve was wearing the MOP. Whether or not they used it, I can't say.

"This island is pretty much full of only two things: snakes and rats.... I feel we owe it to the islands spirits that we've come to know to let it be, in the end, the way mother nature intended it to be - for the snake to eat the rat." -Sue Hawk's famous jury speech.

10-12-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Last Seen"
Welcome, Dimples. Glad you came out of Lurkdom -- hope you stick around and post some more! Thanks for digging up the vidcaps -- they are helpful and seem to confirm that Yve is wearing the MOP. So far it's been a pretty significant advantage, so if Espada does get to keep the MOP, I would think it would take a pretty major screw-up for them to lose. The other thing I was wondering, though, is if Brenda's team would purposely lose to help Chase/Naonka, etc. out since La Flor has the 5-3 advantage?

P.S. The CBS press photos are up. I can't download them but here's a link: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/photos

Interesting shot of Brenda/Purple Kelly/Kelly B. in the shelter...and seems like a lot of Yve.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-10, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Last Seen"
Hey DimplesProbst, welcome! Glad you came out of Lurkerdom to share your analysis with us. Good stuff!

Not sure the New Espada used the MOP or not, but if they did, it doesn't appear to have helped.

Hope you stick around!

Krautboy

10-12-10, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Last Seen"
Good eyes! That does seem to be the MOP on Yve pre-swap. Maybe playing the MOP is what allows them to even up the tribes.

10-12-10, 01:37 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S21, Ep 5, Press Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-10 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Based on these shots, neither Kelly B. nor Yve appear to be doing a good job of getting the water in the spittoon!

Would be nice to know if the shot of Yve and Holly all happy is time stamped before or after the challenge -- if after, then it would appear Espada wins. (ETA -- never mind about this, I forgot that's what Yve wore to the tribe switch, not necessarily to the water wheel challenge.)

Interesting shot of Brenda/Purple Kelly/Kelly B in the shelter. They don't look happy....are they conspiring against Marty?

Note all the challenge shots are sunny weather vs. the rain that's alluded to in the preview and the shots of Naonka crying, etc. Since the challenge is usually on the same day as TC, I'm figuring the bad rain and Naonka breakdown must happen prior to the day of the challenge and TC, right?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Time Stamped Photos"

EP5 Press Pics posted by Mayan Sun at SFever.

Kona at SSucks did a time stamp analysis of the photos and these three are the only ones dated EP5 Day 3 post Challenge…

NaOnka, Dan and Benry are all on the New Espada tribe and all have looks of concern on their faces after the challenge. More confirmation that New Espada is probably going to TC this week.

Krautboy

10-12-10, 02:30 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Time Stamped Photos"
Good info from Kona re the time stamps -- thanks KB! Also these 3 post-challenge shots are all sunny so the rainy weather must be done by then.

10-12-10, 09:14 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-10 AT 11:01 PM (EST)

I wish we could figure out the whole challenge.

We see three on the wheel and three pushing from up top. We can tell there are three on the wheel because of the 120 degree separation between Yve and Holly.

We can see here that no one is standing underneath and pushing.

I see the two pipes going down in the center, the ones running from the spitoons.

We see the pipelines, but not the terminus, nor do we see Jeff and the idol. There is something out of frame from the overall shot, but what? We know the players not shown are strong physically and Ben and Tyrone have figured in throwing segments.

Does the water run down though pipes into a barrel that is then strongarmed to a finish line? The "pipes" are side by side, awfully close together, so is there an elbow turn near the bottom?

Could someone have to catch the water as it comes down a pipe and throw it into a barrel, thus risking losing some of the precious water?

I don't think it's a puzzle, due to the people who are not in view.
Spec needed, lol.

Ed. to take out spec that the spittoons don't drain, as there is a cap above that clearly shows they do.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-10, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
I've just noticed, in your first picture, there is a full view of the pipeline, heading to the middle. So the two pipes do run to the center and then down the middle, to the ground.

Have to imagine there's a barrel involved somewhere!!

10-12-10, 11:03 PM (EST)
33. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
Yes, I forgot there is a cap proving the pipes attach to the spitoon, so I edited out the useless spec in my above post. Enough clutter ...

It does seem like the budget cuts this year led to SEG prop purchasers making a bulk deal with Barrels R Us.

10-12-10, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
Does anyone else think Jill(in Post #23 picture) is looking like Conan's twin???? And another thing, if that is Holly strapped to the wheel, why is she holding her nose?? Isn't she a swimmer?!?

Can't wait for tomorrow! I've been showing non-spoiled people at work these vidcaps cuz the challenge looks so cool!!

10-13-10, 01:14 AM (EST)
34. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
With a mouth full of water you have to breath through your nose, I can imagine getting a noseful of water could get you blamed for losing this challenge.

Or: I dunno either, just guessing.

10-13-10, 12:16 PM (EST)
35. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
Well...I guess I've never been strapped to a wheel and dunked upside-down....so I'll cut her some slack! Happy Survivor Day!

10-13-10, 12:47 PM (EST)
36. "RE: S21, Ep 5, "Turf Wars", Vidcaps"
I agree, Rachel, looks like a cool challenge -- can't wait to see it tonight. They just posted a "challenge preview" on the CBS site:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=GQsHm3foHHESJLyiA9JyYvef39MH_F2W

OFG, there are only 3 people on the wheel and 3 spinning when the Dreamteamers test it in this clip. And there doesn't appear to be anything happening underneath the wheel or once the water rolls down either -- so it will be very interesting to see why both Tyrone and Ben sit out. Does Naonka insist on spinning? If Espada loses, will they regret that decision?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •