The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-10, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep4"
NEW AND IMPROVED!
Please read this entire post before casting your vote.

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Dan." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Dan and Jud." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, what the monkeys say), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Marty." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Marty and Benry" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

That's why you're here, right!

6. Absentee Ballots.

Alright, friends, this is why I asked you up top to read this entire post. I'm going to be trying something new this week, letting people vote without actually posting on this thread. How it will work, and why this is happening, is something you will want to know. For one thing, I do want any comments you may have on this subject, please post them. Now, please keep reading, but if you were going to go ahead and vote the regular way go ahead and do that.

I will be posting in the Fanatics Forum instructions on how to vote absentee, I mean basically just send me your vote via PM and when I have time I will post it here. Pretty simple, but work for me, and maybe in future weeks some of you can volunteer to handle these chores, I'll be happy to let you go ahead and do that. Seriously, less work for me, not a problem.

Why am I doing this? These threads used to be a lot more fun, be a lot more interesting, and I'd like to see them get that way again. It isn't just voting that's fun, posting what you want to say, it's also reading what others have to say. We've been losing that as many of our friends, for whatever their reasons, are just avoiding these threads. This isn't the only way to try and get them back, another way would be to change how voting is done, no more voting in the subject line. Comment on that idea, your input is valuable. If you have any different ideas, please share. Thank you, now let's have fun!

The DAWs!

Espada tribe. blue
Dan
Holly
Jane
Jill
Jimmy T
Marty
Tyrone
Yve

La Flor tribe, yellow
Alina
Ben "Benry"
Brenda
Chase
Jud "Fabio"
Kelly B
Kelly S
NaOnka
"Sash" Matthew

Eliminated
ep 1. Wendy (Espada)
ep 2. Shannon (La Flor)
ep 3. Jimmy J (Espada)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jimmy T Outfrontgirl 10-05-10 1
 Jimmy T. redbeard103152 10-05-10 2
 Jimmy T Flowerpower 10-05-10 3
 Jimmy T Travelor 10-05-10 4
 Jimmy T Krautboy 10-05-10 5
 AB: Naoka dabo 10-05-10 6
 See ya later, Jimmy T. Belle Book 10-05-10 7
 Jimmy T. aliciabbrown 10-05-10 8
 NaOnka esquire 10-05-10 9
 AB: Dan dabo 10-05-10 10
 HEY JIMMY T.... Round Robin 10-06-10 11
 Jimmy T dabo 10-06-10 12
 AB: Dan dabo 10-06-10 13
 AB: Holly dabo 10-06-10 14
 AB: Holly dabo 10-06-10 15
 AB: Holly dabo 10-06-10 16
 Jimmy T Loree 10-06-10 17
 Jimmy T kircon 10-06-10 18
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-06-10 19
 Jimmy T byoffer 10-06-10 20
 AB: Alina dabo 10-06-10 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-10, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jimmy T"
O Jimmy -- you wanna be a leader,
You say -- you'll show Espada its groove!
Danny says -- go be a fish feeder.
Marty says -- what I say, my group approves.

Some talked about Danny the weak link
Some talked about keeping the tribe strong
But as a boss, JimmyT, you really stink
And socially, you simply don't belong.

Coach, he knew how to rally his team.
Jimmy, you're abrasive and deluded
Time to pursue some other dreams, Jimmy,
Your Survivor stay is now concluded.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-05-10, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jimmy T."
You found a way to lead yourself through the graveyard. Be careful what you ask for you just might get the boot.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-10, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jimmy T"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-10 AT 07:23 AM (EST)

Marty wanted a shake up and he wanted them all to turn to him.....not Jimmy T. Since Marty is the "new" puppet master, Jimmy's got to go. Since the La Flor's still have the MoP, odds are that the old folks will be heading to TC. Time to cut one more alpha from the tribe.

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-10, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jimmy T"
OK by me - thougt he was a bit annoying and it is time to put out his flame

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-05-10, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jimmy T"
Jimmy T outlasted JJ, "just barely".

10-05-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "AB: Naoka"
Yay, kingfish casts the first Absentee Ballot! kingfish writes:

A heart vote, not based on deduction.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-05-10, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "See ya later, Jimmy T."
The tribe has spoken.

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-05-10, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jimmy T."
The crabby fisherman will be set adrift.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-10, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "NaOnka"
I'm just sick of her

10-05-10, 11:36 PM (EST)
10. "AB: Dan"
iltarion writes

Dan is the boot. Espada will likely lose again since La Flor has the Medallion. That would make Dan or Holly the likeliest bootees.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-06-10, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "HEY JIMMY T...."
...it's time for you to go!

10-06-10, 01:26 AM (EST)
12. "Jimmy T"
King Marty says off with his head! It really ought to be Dan but Marty will only see a rival for the crown as a dangerous threat to his sheepdom.

10-06-10, 09:38 AM (EST)
13. "AB: Dan"
Michel writes

Dan is my guess.

If laFlor goes to TC, I expect a huge surprise like Na'Onka leaving.

10-06-10, 09:53 AM (EST)
14. "AB: Holly"
Corvis writes

Espada is going to lose again because the young punks have the Medallion of Ridiculous-ness and they'll use it this time.

When the older tribe goes to TC, you would think they'd be smart and vote out Dan. But Marty is using Dan as a easy vote for him, so he'll turn his crafty white-goateed face to crazy Holly, who had a meltdown not that long ago. Marty, Dan, Jill, Jimmy T and Yve will be enough to get rid of the shoe killer.

10-06-10, 10:00 AM (EST)
15. "AB: Holly"
suzzee writes

Without the Coach she's got nobody to prop her up.

10-06-10, 10:28 AM (EST)
16. "AB: Holly"
Tummy writes

I'm voting Holly as I think since La Flor still has the "power" thingamajig that Espada will lose. Holly has already made enemies on her tribe(Dan). And with Jimmy J gone I think the tribe might want to get rid of the crazies.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-10, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jimmy T"

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-06-10, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jimmy T"
Read it in the Late Breaking News!

10-06-10, 04:49 PM (EST)
19. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #19 compiling 18 votes and no previous tallies.

Jimmy T.: 11
Holly: 3
Dan: 2
NaOnka: 2
all others: UTR (under the radar)

Big Congrats, Travelor, on 100 posts! WOO-HOO!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-10, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jimmy T"
If only these guys would try NOT to get booted.

10-06-10, 07:04 PM (EST)
21. "AB: Alina"
Jims02 writes

I'm picking her because she's clearly on the outside of her alliance, and they did throw a little bit of screen time her way last week. I'm not that confident about this pick, because she might be getting an underdog edit (and may turn things around)... But she seems the most likely right now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •