The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-10, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-10 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Imagine if you will, a season of Survivor that's both supremely sourced and spectacularly speculated but seemingly stays un-spoiled. This is that season. This is that State Of The Spoiling.

But before I get into the hows, whens, wheres and whys, let me begin with the legal department.
This board runs smoothly because of it's guidelines. Please read thoroughly and commit to memory and practice.
This topic runs smoothly (or as smoothly as it can) because of the peeps here at Blows who dedicate their time and energy into making it enjoyable for everyone. YOU are those peeps, please feel free to jump in with your commentary, your thoughts, your expertise and making this the best place to come for those that need to know before the show. The powers-that-be know that it's nothing without you. The man behind the curtain, so to speak.
This episode of Survivor Blows presents...State Of The Spoiling is brought to you by the unclean and slightly disturbed mind of tribephyl. Everything contained within is for entertainment purposes and should NOT be taken as gospel according to anyone. I had fun, I hope you do too.

Open scene on a large windowed boardroom. At the far end of the long meeting table in the middle of the boardroom, in a technicolor dreamcoat there sits a magical and lonely man who wonders how to make a gazillion dollars on a sinking but "reputable" franchise. We'll call him, the Wheez...

The Wheez has recruited a fine bunch of characters, in hopes of making this "The. BEST. Season. Ever." Can he succeed? Will the Good Guys prevail? Can we scrub the memory of Russell from our memories or are we doomed to repeat it? Let's find out...

Jimmy is a non-shy, old non-mixed-race man who is sent away by his aging football manager to live out his little life left in an old folks home. After being there only 6 days an unearthly storm heads straight for the Golden Ages Retirement Park where he's been sent out to pasture. The storm, so huge, it swoops poor Jimmy up and flies him through the air and slams him down in an otherwordly place called Nicaragua.
After settling nerves and getting his bearings about him he realizes the trailer/home he lived in had landed on a pair of legs. Investigating the legs and what they were attached to had him realizing he had just located a magical item.

Secret Picture
of
magical item
here

Out pops a magical tvgod,

dressed in taffeta and denim and carrying a wand, the tvgod imparts on Jimmy the wisdom of his placement and what his magical task is going to be.
"Jimmy, you must take this magical item, this "Package of Enzyte", to the Wheez. Along the way you will meet friends and you will meet foes, just beware the AntiRupert and The Monkey Barrels. Oh and follow the glittery road.

Jimmy sets out on his adventure and soon runs across a trio of folks who are also heading to see the Wheez.
Enter, CrazyHolly, HairyMarty and JustJill.

One brainless, one heartless and one, well, one just plain crazy. The four of them skipping along the glittery road.

After hours of walking they decide to stop and take a rest in an open field of probsties. What they didn't know is that this field of probsties have been cursed and smelling them can make almost anyone sleepy. The kind of sleepy from which you will never awaken from.

Jimmy bends over and sniffs the probsties.
Soon, all four of them get lulled into good-night-forever-land...of Wednesdays.

Meanwhile, from the vantage point of a pedestal, peering into his powerful super-ego, the Antirupert lets out a sneering guffaw at the fate of the 4 travelers.
He notices the Package of Enzyte and summons his band of barrel monkeys to capture them all.

Luckily for the four of them, in walks the Hidden Immunity Idol, who not only wakes them up but promises to shake up the game for the good of the show. But before they can even take three more steps onto the glittery road...
out pops a monkey, then another, then another.

Soon Jimmy and his groggy friends are surrounded by barrel monkeys.

Trying to push the monkeys around, the oldsters fail in their mission, are overtaken by the young barrel monkeys and are whooshed off to Antirupert's Tribal Castle.

With his snuffer in hand, the Antirupert claims that Jimmy needs to hand over the Package of Enzyte or else have his flame extinguished.
Jimmy exclaims, "If there is any extinguishing to be done, it will be done by ME.
Our hero grabs a pail of water and throws it all over....HIMSELF!

He melts into a puddle on the floor and his remains are sent to LoserLodge.

*From his seat at the end of a large meeting table the Wheez is stunned by the turn of events. "Noooo....my gazillions! I'll get you Antirupert!"

The moral of the story being:
RC/IC: The Young Barrel Monkeys
The Boot: Jimmy Johnson

Tune in next week to see if the Wheez gets his revenge on the Antirupert.

A huge thank you to everyone who contributes to the making of one of these. There are countless names and sites to cite as influences, I hope you know who you are. Thank you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... emydi 09-28-10 1
 RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... Krautboy 09-28-10 2
 RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... Brownroach 09-28-10 3
 RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... Flowerpower 09-28-10 4
 RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... CTgirl 09-28-10 5
   RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... Outfrontgirl 09-29-10 6
 RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... samboohoo 09-29-10 7
 RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... Travelor 09-29-10 8
 RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in thei... dabo 09-29-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
nice, very nice

I get royalties, don't I?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-10, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
Thanks Tribe! I've got glitter in my eyes after reading your SOTS, but they were washed out by the tears of laughter...very funny!

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
Brilliant! I am laughing my head off!

a tribephyl SOTS never disappoints.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
AHHHHHHH Tribe, your creativity and talents never cease to amaze me!!
Thanks for the enjoyable little tale. I don't know who is more disappointing to me...the young barrel monkeys or the old barrel monkeys? Sure hope someone is delivered a brain this season. Have I told you lately how talented and wonderful you are? You rock and thanks for all you do to make Blows a great place to be.

Fondly,

Flo Po

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-10, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
Love it Tribe! I giggled at the sight of Jimmy T. as the Wicked Witch of the West.
Looking forward to seeing if the young barrel monkeys end up finding a brain this week.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
>>> Looking forward to seeing if the young barrel monkeys end up finding a brain this week.

If they did, I imagine they'd eat it.

Thanks, Tribe! That was so glam.

and covered everything ... well except that one trash-talking girl who wants the other girl's stainless steel slipper.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
LMAO. Very nice Tribe. Thanks.

And thanks to everyone who does a SOTS. Not an easy job, but it's always appreciated.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-10, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
Your imaginative literary skills are amazing. Thanks for the info

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SOTS episode 3: Glitter in their Eyes"
Excellent!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •