The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OH MY GOD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-01, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"OH MY GOD"

Right click, copy and paste into a new browser window....I got this from Survivor Sucks but it won't let me post there....There is a circled area that looks like a croc, but look on the other beach and to the left .....it's easier to see, if you only leave the left quarter of the screen open.(cover the rest with another window)..just watch the very left side of the screen.....look for a baseball cap and white short sleeve shirt and look across the water on the beach.....

It looks like somebody caught a croc on a fishing line!! And one or two people watching from opposite beach. I have watched this over and over and just noticed it now..Now that I see it, it is so clear...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OH MY GOD Minstrel 03-01-01 1
   Mike on the beach colbysincharge 03-01-01 2
 I'm still holding on to my theory f... DivaByTheSea 03-01-01 3
   how about this sgoogs 03-01-01 4
       RE: how about this VampKira 03-01-01 5
 RE: OH MY GOD bdmagee 03-01-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-01, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OH MY GOD"
Not bad! But I don't see where it means anyone is hurt. I tried to enlarge this, but alas I can't, so I didn't see a cap and white tee, but I do see at least one person sitting (?) on the far river bank. And, it looks as if the alleged croc was already at the left side of the shot when the splash starts (but we didn't see the start) so it's hard to tell if it comes from the same incident or if it is something else like a second croc.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-01-01, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Mike on the beach"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

It looks like mike sittng on the beach white torso white head. But I agree there is no injury here. Perhaps two crocs fighting for scraps of all the waste (chicken, pig guts, fish guts) that kimmi said they were dumping in the water.

These vidcaps are available at survivorfever, also. have patience and keep reloading. probably a busy sight right now

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm still holding on to my theory from last week..."
that whatever 'incident' happens involves both Mike and Rodger. I think that it could be Rodger hurt or even both.

That splash in the water still looked like it could be a boat to me. Mmmmmmmmm

I'll be glad when tonight's here

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

sgoogs 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-01, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sgoogs Click to send private message to sgoogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "how about this"
since we are speculating...

mike and rodger are fishing in the canoe, rodger say's
"I think ya got somethin",
Mike has hooked a Croc,,,,the Croc bolts/flees/tries to get away,
,,,mike grabs the line with his hands,,,, cutting his hands,,, the boat is overturned,,,, rodger and mike are in the water,,,, with the croc and with mike with bloody hands,,,Someone screems,,(Jeffy?),,,,croc swims away, mike is brought to shore,,,blood,,,confusion, they find that mikes hands are cut pretty bad and he goes off to the hospital for some stitches...

challenge delayed

mike ok

Kucha wins IC

jerri is kicked off........

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: how about this"
OK.. I posted this on the fanatic board.. but I thought.. what the heck.. not a spoiler, but I don't think anyone gets injured... *see fanatic*..

--Vamp--

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

bdmagee 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdmagee Click to send private message to bdmagee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OH MY GOD"
Pay close attention to the gif. It has been edited. Watch the middle of the screen and you can see a definate line. Also the bottom splashes do not match the top.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •