The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-10, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the vidcaps!

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, La Flor faces a game changing decision.

Jeff Probst : Now to the Medallion of Power. Young tribe, are you gonna use it or not?

Probst: Coach Jimmy tries recruit some new players.

Jimmy Johnson : Wooo hooo hooo.

Tyrone (?): What did they say?

Jimmy: They said get your ##### out of here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... SquidProQuo 09-23-10 1
   RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... Brownroach 09-23-10 4
       RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... SquidProQuo 09-23-10 5
   RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... dabo 09-24-10 14
 RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... SquidProQuo 09-23-10 2
   RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... vince3 09-23-10 3
       RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... Brownroach 09-23-10 6
           RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... Karchita 09-23-10 7
   RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", ... Krautboy 09-23-10 9
   Second Clue Outfrontgirl 09-25-10 19
 Tina's Theory Krautboy 09-23-10 8
   RE: Tina's Theory Flowerpower 09-24-10 10
       RE: Tina's Theory emydi 09-24-10 11
           RE: Tina's Theory SquidProQuo 09-24-10 12
           RE: Tina's Theory Krautboy 09-24-10 13
               RE: Tina's Theory Outfrontgirl 09-24-10 17
               RE: Tina's Theory emydi 09-30-10 29
 New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps SquidProQuo 09-24-10 15
   RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps SquidProQuo 09-24-10 16
   RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps dabo 09-25-10 18
       RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps SquidProQuo 09-25-10 20
           RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps rachelOH63 09-25-10 21
               RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps SquidProQuo 09-26-10 24
   RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps PepeLePew13 09-25-10 22
       RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps SquidProQuo 09-26-10 23
           RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 09-28-10 25
               RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps dabo 09-28-10 26
                   RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps rachelOH63 09-28-10 27
                       RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps dabo 09-28-10 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-23-10, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
Thanks FloPo for bringing the vidcaps over!

So is that an HII clue stuck to the top of the shelter? Or are we supposed to be noticing something else in this shot? Given that they show Kelly B. and Alina conspiring immediately after this shot, I'm wondering if the next HII clue arrives for everyone to see? If it says Clue 2, they'd be busted.

Interesting shot -- the new core alliance on La Flor? Is that Benry or Sash all the way on the right?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
Probably Sash since he was originally aligned with Brenda/Naonka. And the person looks tall. Benry was in the Shannon alliance (although he voted for Shannon to leave).

09-23-10, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
I agree, seems taller like Sash...will have to go back and see what color bathing suit both of them have to confirm.

Benry was in the Shannon alliance (although he voted for Shannon to leave).

One of the more interesting Insider Clips has Benry talking about how he was in a 3-way alliance with Brenda and Chase. He tries to get Chase to vote out Brenda, but in the end tells Chase he's with him 100%. I think it was edited to seem like Benry flipped because of Shannon's theatrics at TC, but after watching the Insider Clips I have a feeling that Benry was tighter with Chase from the beginning and had already decided to vote against Shannon.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-10, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"

I rewatched this bit and even did it frame-by-frame. There does seem to be some blurring on the thing.

09-23-10, 12:56 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
P.S. I just rewatched the promo and some of the transcript is missing....adding the part at the end about Naonka:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, La Flor faces a game changing decision.

Jeff Probst : Now to the Medallion of Power. Young tribe, are you gonna use it or not?

Probst: Coach Jimmy tries recruit some new players.

Jimmy Johnson : Wooo hooo hooo.

Jimmy: They said get your ##### out of here.

Probst: And Naonka strikes...

(Voices from Naonka's tribemates heard in backround while Naonka walks toward shelter and pulling a bag or something (?) around her neck off):
What are you doing?
What's that about?

Naonka: "I'll push you so hard that your damn leg will fly off."
____

Naonka sure is getting a glowing edit, ha.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
Well, them winning Reward and therefore their 2nd HII clue would certainly be a good reason for NaOnka to get in a mood to kick Kelly B's (and possibly Alina's) a$$... since those two didn't share the first HII clue to the tribe... Seeing that the clue you received is the 2nd one probably means that there was a first one given to the tribe somehow, some way...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
She couldn't actually be sure they'd gotten a prior clue. Jeff's mentioned nothing about HII clues. Suppose no clue was given with the first challenge, and Espada received Clue #1 after winning the second challenge?

(Not that I'd give anyone on La Flor enough credit to think of that.)

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-23-10, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
Or a first clue could have been sent, but not ever received or found.

Bouquet by c2p

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-23-10, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 3, "Glitter in their Eyes", Vidcaps"
Jimmy: They said get your a$$ out of here.

Foreshadowing a Jimmy Johnson departure?

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-10, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Second Clue"
Posted by Kona at MESS

The second clue shows digging instead of the Ex - cave-ate clue, and shows feet instead of the yard clue, and I think a compass for the direction, plus the male is standing by the tree.

They will know there was a first clue all right.

09-23-10, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tina's Theory"
Perfect example of "Tina's Theory", revealing several alliances on the La Flor tribe:

Sash, Chase and Jud...core of the guys alliance...notice that Ben is now off by himself as a possible swing vote.

Sash and NaOnka, trying to establish the "Minority Alliance" with Brenda.

Alina and Kelly on the end together, now vulnerable after losing Shannon at TC and losing Jud to the guys alliance. They are the most vulnerable if La Flor goes back to TC, with Ben and Jud now swing votes looking for a new allaince.

NaOnka, Kelly S. and Brenda, with Chase directly behind Brenda and Sash directly behind NaOnka. This is the same group of five we see sitting on the beach together...

(Kelly, NaOnka, Chase, Brenda and Sash) Led by Brenda, they are now in control of La Flor.

Krautboy

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-10, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tina's Theory"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-10 AT 07:19 AM (EST)

Just wanted to point out that the man on the far right in this picture is most likely Benry, imo.

Here is another picture of Benry in his bathing suit, note the white waist band and the color of the suit...

And, here is Sash in his bathing suit...

Sash is taller than Chase, Benry is a bit shorter....

But, I do agree with all of the logic...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-10, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tina's Theory"
Thanks FP and KB... I thought it was Benry too. Benry is trying to find a new alliance but is on the outskirts...also Kelly Shinn is on the outside...she's just a number for them

It would be a more interesting shot if Sash was there too...and where he would be sitting.

As to edit of Nay and KS I think Nay gets the evil edit and KS gets the Zoe edit.

09-24-10, 11:11 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Tina's Theory"
Agree about Nay and KS -- Zoe's a great comparison for KS!

Re Benry: I think he's tighter with Chase and Brenda than the editing is letting on. There's a very interesting Insider Clip that shows that Benry (like Chase) was caught between the 2 alliances. In addition to the "Strong 6" alliance, Chase, Benry and Brenda have been in a 3-way alliance all along. Benry tells Chase he's "with him 100%." It seemed like Benry switched his vote because of Shannon's theatrics at TC, but after watching the Insider Clip, I think he was planning to stick with Chase all along. Not sure why they're keeping Benry so hidden these 1st two episodes -- maybe he's just a third wheel and not a central characters, but he sure seems like the smartest/sanest Youngin' out there based on the Insider Clips.

The thing that's most interesting to me is whether Sash and Chase are allied or not, or whether it was just out of mutual convenience that they came together this last episode. My hunch is that Sash wants to be in control, especially of the so-called "Minority" alliance, and won't like that Chase and Brenda are so tight. That's why it's intriguing that it's Benry and not Sash in that beach photo.

09-24-10, 12:55 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Tina's Theory"
emydi and FloPo: Yeah it is Ben, I just got new glasses, you guys are right...but it is nice to see some good ol' vidcap analysis to confirm it.

Krautboy

09-24-10, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tina's Theory"
Krautboy, terrific analysis of the IC arrival shot!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-10, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Tina's Theory"
ok it was Sash when they were talking about the 5 KShinn in her trusted group but then even though they were talking about Sash at the end of the segment they put this picture up which had Benry instead of Sash as 5th...I think they didn't realize it was Benry and just used the shot.

09-24-10, 05:53 PM (EST)
15. "New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the new promo vidcaps!

(Didn't bring over the same monkey/JJ caps)

Announcer: Wednesday...

NaOnka : Jud, he's such an airhead.

Announcer: ...she's the trash talking castaway.

NaOnka : I'm not going to be nice to you because you have one leg. I'll push you so hard that leg will fly off.

Announcer: And Coach Jimmy Johnson has led the older Survivors to victory.

Yve : He just is inspiring.

Announcer: Can he rally his troops again...

Jimmy:

Marty : I'm worried about Jimmy Johnson.

Announcer: ...or will he face a mutiny?

Jimmy Tarantino : If these people (knew?) what they were doing I would be the leader of the tribe.

Marty: I've got the strategy but it will shake the tribe to its core.

Jimmy Johnson: It's the toughest thing I've ever gone through.

09-24-10, 05:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
NaOnka = meanest, most negative edit ever???

So it looks like some sort of barrel-rolling challenge. They are scattered all over -- seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Lots of long faces at Espada, so looks like they lose. (Plus La Flor has the MoP this week.) The "Mutiny" shot of Marty/JT plus Marty's comment about "I've got the strategy but it will shake the tribe to its core" sure seem to tie in with the CBS clue of a bold move/bad behavior.

09-25-10, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"

Lots of colored flags and mats. Interesting, Jimmy J and Jane and Holly are close to what seems to be a finish line. Different distances for different players, different start points to reach the same finish line? Got to be more to it than that. But Kelly B. seems in relatively good position compared to most of La Flor.

09-25-10, 04:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
I agree, there has to be more to it than this. Maybe it's like an obstacle course, and they have to wait until their entire tribe gets all the barrels to one designated spot before they can move on to the next phase.(Puzzle? Stacking or filling the barrels?)

It appears that the Older Tribe has to go in the direction of Jimmy J and Holly. Meanwhile, the Younger Tribe appears to have to go in a slightly different direction where Kelly B. is. Maybe part of the entertainment value is that they crash and get in each others' way?

Is that a person's blue buff in the foreground/lower left corner? (Under SurvivorFever.net)? Or something else? I can't quite identify everyone out there, but could it be that Marty or Yve who have reached the finish line point and are waiting for the rest? (I think I see Jill's red hair to the left of NaOnka -- she is sandwiched in between 2 La Flors.)

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-25-10, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
There are 2 barrels (one of each color) scattered all over, it looks like (there are 2 groups behind the la flor tribe while they wait on the mat for the challenge to begin). I assume they use the MOP and are ahead, as it looks like Chase is helping someone roll their barrel. Also, there is a matching yellow barrel on the "finish line" on the right side when you look at the video...(compares to the blue one in lower left corner with some fabric on it...)

09-26-10, 10:54 AM (EST)
24. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks Rachel for clarifying that those are barrels with fabric on them (vs. people with buffs) in the lower left corner/finish line!

See below -- TDT just posted a few new challenge shots and you can see Benry throwing some fabric....so not sure if that's where the fabric comes from or not?

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-10, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"

Jimmy Johnson ... gone up in smoke? Fitting imagery.

09-26-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
23. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
LOL Pepe!

Here are a couple new challenge vidcaps that TDT posted:

I'm surprised they'd have Benry throwing again after last week's challenge.

09-28-10, 07:08 AM (EST)
25. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-10 AT 07:16 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-28-10 AT 07:10 AM (EST)

>>> I'm surprised they'd have Benry throwing again after last week's challenge.

We don't know if they all throw, they might. They all probably push barrels.
Ben was wearing the MOP and is not in this shot, but even if they keep it, it would get in the way during the challenge, no?

There are press photos out ... I'm off to bed so apologies for not posting them. Saw them at MESS. Imagine they are posted at SF.

ETA, here is one that shows they all take off running when the challenge starts, so I don't think any one person is throwing, or at least they are all doing the barrels even though we don't see them all in the caps we have.

09-28-10, 09:46 AM (EST)
26. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
Curious. On the right, at the Espada "finish line" ...

is a barrel that appears to be full of yellow (not blue) cloth. What is that about? Assuming it has something to do with the challenge, what do they do with the other tribe's colors?

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-28-10, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"
Nothing, I think. You are seeing the opposite view from other picture above where they are rolling barrels. There's a blue one on their side of the "finish line".

09-28-10, 10:26 AM (EST)
28. "RE: New Ep 3 Promo Vidcaps"

You may be right, the yellow barrel would be just out of camera range in the top shot which has a blue cloth barrel (I think) in the left corner.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •