The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"some clues from an article"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-01, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"some clues from an article"

http://www.canoe.ca/TelevisionShowsS/survivor_australianoutback.html

Scroll down to December 9th...I am putting the stuff I see of value here.

"Well, of course there's oily Jeff Probst, host of both Survivor I and II. Then there are the 16 currently anonymous contestants who were chosen from the tens of thousands who applied to CBS for the honour of becoming S2 crocodile bait."

Crocodile bait..is that a hint?

"After that we're left with Maralyn, a Washington, D.C., cop, and Internet chatter about the gay cheerleader "

That seemed odd...

and I like this one..if its true

"The final eight S2 contestants, veiled in a cloak of secrecy seldom seen since D-Day, are heading to homes or hideaways after their 51/2-week bush ordeal."

What I get from this. Many of the booted Survivors said how they did other stuff after getting booted like go to China, etc. If the Final 8 stayed longer, this could explain who the next 3 booted are: Maralyn kept in touch with Michael, Jeff and Alicia I believe....that would be 11, 10, 9, and thus explain not the rest....could it be?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: some clues from an article Minstrel 03-01-01 1
 RE: some clues from an article HomeBrewer 03-01-01 2
   Final 9 AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 3
       RE: Final 9 oumed 03-01-01 4
           RE: Final 9 Minstrel 03-02-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-01, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: some clues from an article"
Cowboyroo you have been busy! I thought I was the only one up at this time hitting the Internet for clues! It could be something you have here (see the croc shot in your other thread). Gunning for top spoiler detective are ya!? Keep it up!

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: some clues from an article"
The final 8 have to stick around (at least nearby) so they can be present at the TC's every three days. The early bootees do not have this restriction. I think you are onto something (maybe).

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-01, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Final 9"
Well, it's a 7-person jury plus the 2 finalists, so it's the final 9 who have to stay on site (at least every 3rd day). In other words, only the next TWO people out of the tribe will be available for unrestricted travel.

oumed 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oumed Click to send private message to oumed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 9"
Hmmmm remember the story about Jerry bringing wrapped presents to her mother that she could not open until after the final episode? Any chance these are from Jerry's travels outside of Oz... and thus if her mom opened them she would know that she was not one of the final 8 because she was able to travel outside of Oz? This would make her one of the next bootees...

Just a thought

oumed

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-01, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 9"
God I hope so!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •