The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB6 Hypocrisy "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Phoenix 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Phoenix Click to send private message to Phoenix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB6 Hypocrisy "
The Lying
Just thought I'd point out a couple hypocritical things amongst some BB6 fans, and the players themselves. First off, the obvious one is The Friendship finally starting to lie to everyone. That's after saying lying was bad. However, it wasn't just them who are being morons about all of this. Kaysar continued to harp and harp about Jen lying to him, and backdooring him. A lot of fans jumped on this bandwagon too. Yet those people (Kaysar included) apparently forgot what Kaysar did to Eric. Not only did HE swear on his life, but he backdoored Eric. He had Eric's word that he would do whatever he wanted, and it was made apparent that Eric never lied. So to be honest, everyone in that house is a hypocrite. Janelle said she never lied, when in all actuality, everyone lied at LEAST once. The constant "He/She's not my partner" was heard from everyone.

The Personal Attacks
Then there's the personal attacks. It might make for good TV for some people, but for me it's just stupid. It makes whoever does it look like an idiot. April made fun of Howie because he took shots at her family. However, that one was a little more justified. Still hypocritical, but still decent. Of course nothing tops when The Sovereign Team called The Friendship a bunch of bullies who will say and do anything. That's odd to hear that after Michael took shots at Eric's deceased relatives. Also the constant making fun of Eric's height. I doubt Eric cares though. He has better things to do like saving people's lives and fighting fires. Unlike Michael, who spends his entire day blogging about how he was screwed and that such & such are horrible people. I think this also plays into The Sovereign Team's hypocrisy due to the fact that they keep telling The Friendship to get over Eric.

The Sovereign Fans
Then there's the fans. This isn't meant to anger anyone. This is simply a post to make my view known. If you think it's complete crap, then that's fine. So with the fans, there's quite possibly the largest amount of bias to a Reality Show that I've ever seen. The numerous "Well I guess such & such from The Friendship can do no wrong" messages are ridiculous. Kaysar swears on his life, lies, and backdoors someone, and it's ok. When someone else, who isn't on The Sovereing Team does it, then it's horrible and despicable. And those people make it so blatantly obvious that they're obsessed with The Sovereign Team.

The Friendship Fans
The Friendship fans are just as bad too. I will say that Howie's personal attacks on April were wrong, but at the same time, Friendship fans constantly stand up for her when it is HER fault. April waited until James was about ready to break down, and THEN she attacked him. That's rather low. Then there's the attack on Ivette. Okay fine, they both volunteered, but that fact that April wanted to FIRST and said she was ok with Howie's decision to put her up should put the nail in this coffin. Saying that Ivette should go up all because she doesn't want to hear James. I'm sorry, didn't James just have to hear HER? And after all of that, The Friendship fans continue to say things like "April gets attacked too much" or "April didn't draw first blood with James".

The hypocrisy among BB6 contestants and fans is ridiculous.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB6 Hypocrisy leianawd 08-20-05 1
   RE: BB6 Hypocrisy titansmania 08-20-05 2
 Not quite correct Rebel Crown 08-20-05 3
   RE: Rebel Crown goldie1000 08-20-05 5
   RE: Not quite correct Captain_Savem 08-20-05 9
 RE: BB6 Hypocrisy kingfish 08-20-05 4
   RE: BB6 Hypocrisy Phoenix 08-20-05 7
 RE: BB6 Hypocrisy anotherkim 08-20-05 6
   RE: BB6 Hypocrisy Phoenix 08-20-05 8
       Rebel wrong on big point? samford 08-20-05 10
       RE: BB6 Hypocrisy leianawd 08-22-05 13
 RE: BB6 Hypocrisy Candyland 08-20-05 11
   RE: BB6 Hypocrisy leianawd 08-22-05 12
       RE: BB6 Hypocrisy Lisa0116 08-22-05 14
           RE: BB6 Hypocrisy leianawd 08-22-05 16
       RE: BB6 Hypocrisy Wildchil 08-22-05 15
           RE: BB6 Hypocrisy leianawd 08-22-05 17
               RE: BB6 Hypocrisy Lisa0116 08-22-05 18
               RE: BB6 Hypocrisy Wildchil 08-22-05 19
                   RE: BB6 Hypocrisy leianawd 08-23-05 20
 RE: BB6 Hypocrisy Candyland 08-23-05 21
   RE: BB6 Hypocrisy tidefan 08-23-05 22
       Quit criticizing other posters Bebo 08-23-05 23
       RE: BB6 Hypocrisy tamarama 08-23-05 24
           RE: BB6 Hypocrisy leianawd 08-23-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-20-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
I admit I don't like the people in the "Friendship" so I am biased. I think the thing that really bothers me about the people in the "Friendship" alliance is the fact that they preached so much about moral values, integrity,and how they will not compromise theirselves and their morals for money and yet they lie and pass judgement on a lot of people. Now if they had not been so we are the moral ones in the game I might as well as others be able to stand them a bit more. But hey it's a game so no one playing should really get all that upset because they all knew and to be honest I think its more of the stress that gets to them and their behavior than grudges they will all be friends by the end. As for the Eric and Kaysar deal I thought Kaysar broke it too (not that I care) but when I was watching the Big Brother show with Marcellus and Gretchen they had actually watched the unedited clips and found out the real deal between the two. The real deal between Kaysar and Eric was that Kaysar promised not to put Eric up for nomination if he made HOH if Eric promised not to put up Kaysar or Micheal and Eric put Micheal up therefore the deal was broken by Eric. But in all I do agree with you there is a lot of hypocrisy in these type of games but when it comes down to it you choose a side like you do a politician you pick the lesser of the evils.

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail titansmania Click to send private message to titansmania Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
Kaysar did swear on his life, but the agreement was that Michael was safe, and he got put up....and with first nominations he didnt put him up,and there is just a tiny bit of difference in the 2 lies...Jen lied on every aspect 1. Who she would nominate 2. She would put up Maggie and someone from her group 3. Backdoor James 4. No matter what Kaysar is safe

Im sure though everyone has lied at least once in the game its a little hard not too....thats what makes these shows great as fans...all the different opinions

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Not quite correct"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-05 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

Some of your "facts" are wrong.

1. <<Yet those people (Kaysar included) apparently forgot what Kaysar did to Eric. Not only did HE swear on his life, ...>>

Kaysar never said he swore on his life. That came from Eric. Kaysar only promised not to put him up IF Eric did not involve himself in the POV, which Eric promptly did. Plus, Kaysar knew that Eric had made a promise to Michael - which Eric broke.

2. <<Janelle said she never lied, when in all actuality, everyone lied at LEAST once. The constant "He/She's not my partner" was heard from everyone.>>

Except that Janelle's partner was out of the house by the time it was discovered in the house. She said Ashlea was her partner to K/H/R before this.

3. << Then there's the personal attacks. It might make for good TV for some people, but for me it's just stupid. It makes whoever does it look like an idiot. April made fun of Howie because he took shots at her family.>>

"Some people" call this playing the game. If April hadn't been such a lying b!tch to Howie earlier (when the plan to oust James was started), or when she was a lying b!tch about who started the vote-Ivette-out plan, maybe Howie wouldn't have felt the anger and animus he feels towards her. If he thinks rattling her cage is good for his gameplay, then he has every right to tell her how he feels.

4. <<When someone else, who isn't on The Sovereing Team does it, then it's horrible and despicable.>>

If things were switched and the Sovereign team were spewing rightousness and had a holier-than-anyone else attitude, while the Friendship wanted to play a clean game with no lying, then most people would be fans of the Friendship. It's all in how you act.

5. <<The hypocrisy among BB6 contestants and fans is ridiculous.>>

Not sure, but this may be construed as a personal attack on the posters here. That's not allowed.

Hope this clears up some misconceptions you had about BB6. Welcome to the boards.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-20-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rebel Crown"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-05 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

You couldn't of said it better !
Thank-you for saving me all the trouble of typing the exact same thing out.

You would almost think Crappy wrote this.....
Phoenix...aka...Crappy

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-20-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Not quite correct"
Well said RC...

I would also add:

1) Eric lied when he told Michael, Kaysar, and James he would go to the final four with them. He knew there was no way in hell he could keep that promise because Maggie was his partner.

2) The "Secret Partners" aspect of the game can not be considered a lie. It was a twist in the game. Now, after it was revealed by the other houseguests who the partners were (not by Julie Chen), April, Ivette, Jenn, and Beau kept protesting that they were the only ones in the game without a partner. THAT? Would be considered a lie. So to count this as a lie that Janelle told is really grasping at straws.

3) April had it coming. Her and Jen have been the shit stirrers all season. The reason for Kaysar's betrayal can be traced all the way back to them.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
Well, aren't WE superior!! Just what we need, an opinion of moral judgement to put us in our place. Nice view from your plateau?

You are entitled to an opinion, and to express it, but some friendly advice? Don't' watch, and don't read!! There... problem solved.

Some more friendly advice? Grow up, it's a TV reality show. Not a morality play, and the people on these boards are mostly just entertaining themselves, not concerned too much with forming and expressing fair or even-handed opinions of the HGs. The Rodents put themselves up there for our amusement, and we amuse ourselves with them.

Final bit of friendly advice? Get into the spirit. It's fun. Otherwise you are just a killjoy.

(What a downer...Geesh....Some people!!)

Now now webby, I was nice!

08-20-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Phoenix Click to send private message to Phoenix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
Well thank you to leianawd. Also thank you to Rebel Crown for pointing out the Eric/Kaysar/Michael situation. Although I feel your reply to #3 was a slightly flawed. It was nothing big or anything, so it's not like I'll harp on it. It's just that no one knew exactly what Jennifer was going to do. So to say April lied to Howie isn't exactly true. The Oust-Ivette plan was pretty lame, that much I will agree on. Howie's gameplan is rather bizarre if he thinks creating an outburst is going to keep him in longer. But like you said, if that's what he believes, then yes, that's what he'll do. I just felt it was a little extreme. Even if it wasn't a game of Big Brother, I (personally) wouldn't attack someone like that for a million dollars. But that's my opinion. I'll agree with #4 as well. Nicely stated Rebel Crown. As for #5 it wasn't meant as an attack on the members of this forum.

As for kingfish, I never said I was superior, and I didn't attempt to put anyone in their place with a moral judgement. I'm sorry if I came across as angry or something, kingfish, but I'm not. I simply felt like pointing out what I pointed out. Was some of it wrong? Yes. That's where Rebel Crown came in. If people don't like what I said, then they can debate it with me if they'd like. Note I said "debate" not the word argue. I don't mind a (friendly) debate. And I agree. People need to grow up. Of course, as stated by Rebel Crown, personal attacks on members of this board aren't allowed. So the fact that I'm being told some "friendly advice" about how I need to "Grow up". "You are entitled to an opinion, and to express it," is basically where that post should've stopped. I am entitled to my opinion, and I expressed it without emotion. Is that really so bad?

As for Goldie1000, I just don't get it. Honest question. Does the game matter so much that you think that anyone with a different view than you must be someone who was evicted? Of course you may have the same view as me, I don't really know, because you never stated it. In which case then I really can't figure out the "Crappy" comment.

Thank you for reading and 'initiating' me into the forums.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-05 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

So with the fans, there's quite possibly the largest amount of bias to a Reality Show that I've ever seen.

Oh, hon, you've not been on many reality show forums then, have you?

One word for you: Romber

08-20-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
I tend to pay more attention to ones I actually watch. So yeah, not too many lol.

samford 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samford Click to send private message to samford Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Rebel wrong on big point?"
Sorry but I could have sworn that Eric totally kept his word as far as staying out of POV when Kaysar nominated Maggie and James.In fact, didn't he have a conversation with Maggie in which he specifically told her he could not compete with her for POV because of his agreement with Kaysar? So he didn't keep his word about Michael but did keep his word about not nominating Kaysar or going for POV to affect K's nominations if he didn't agree with them. Seems to me that's a pretty good record in this house. Kaysar kept 0% of his agreement with Eric.Yeah,he didn't swear on his life or the Koran but he most certainly did give his word which turned out to be (surprise!!surprise!!) just as good as Jenn's. Is that what you mean by hypocrisy, Phoenix? I favor Maggie's group yet admit flat out there has been some double-dealing on their side.Don't see any of that coming from the Kaysar lovers.

08-22-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
Keep posting and don't pay attention to those who make personal attacks. I enjoyed your post because it gave me the opportunity to share with you a bit of a difference in opinion which is fun. Like you said good debating is interesting and I completely agree.

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Candyland Click to send private message to Candyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
You are SO right about the level of hypocrisy.
I'm more shocked everyday by some of the things that I hear.
As far as I'm concerned one side has lied no more or no less than another. I think the only two people in that house right now who have kept any level of class are Rachel and Maggie.
I think Howie made a fool of himself with his behavior over the last few days. (Even Rachel seems to think so). I bet his mom is so proud!

For those of you who say "they deserved it" Are you kidding me?
I sure hope that is your "reality tv" theory because if you are running around telling your children "What? Johnny lied to you? Well then, by all means, harrass the crap out of him!" We may be seeing them on a future season of "Brat Camp"

I wonder if Julie Chen has a hard time not saying "GROW THE HELL UP AND STOP WHINING" during her interviews with them.

My biggest annoyance right now is the clown who's started a website to raise money for Team Kaysar!!
I'm trying to look on the bright side, maybe if Janelle gets some money she can pay her court costs....
OH WAIT...She doesn't go to court!!!!!!!!

08-22-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
I think some people feel that April and Ivette deserved Howie and Janelle's outburst since they too have said some far worse things. Like April calling Micheal a pervert and Ivette comparing Kaysar to Osama Bin Laden so if they can dish it out then they can get it back.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
You are completely correct leianawd!!

08-22-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
Thank you Lisa0116!!

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
>>I think some people feel that April and Ivette deserved Howie and Janelle's outburst since they too have said some far worse things. Like April calling Micheal a pervert and Ivette comparing Kaysar to Osama Bin Laden so if they can dish it out then they can get it back.<<

I'm not sure anyone deserves any of that crap.. and to be honest.. two wrongs don't make a right and all that?

Besides.. I kinda think April thought Michael was a pervert.. and seeing some of his actions in the house.. kinda think that he may well indeed be one.

To me, there is a huge difference between saying something stupid like Yvette did about Kaysar.. and a constant barrage of cruelties.

Also.. I believe it says more about the perps.. then anyone else. Glass houses and all that?

Can't very well preach how they've taken the high and moral ground when they showed themselves so very capable of the uncalled for cruelties.. which by the way.. started way before the last two evictions.. with Howie making fun of Eric's diminutive stature.. while the others of that bunch laughed and laughed and/or did nothing to stop it... including "st. Kaysar"

08-22-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
You are right to a point Howie really shouldn't have attacked April's loved ones because they didn't personally do anything to him (unless they made April go to the house)but everything else would have been fair game. Also,if April feels Micheal is a perv why not feel the same way about Howie who is far more sexual acting towards the woman,so if that wasn't a problem then why have a problem with little remarks and one touch on the stomach. And on the issue of what Ivette said yes it is stupid but it's also raciest and by far the worse thing someone could say. How do you think Kaysar is going to feel when he finds out he was compared to a man that organized terrorist attacks on innocent people? If she had said the slang word for an African American or Spanish person would you think that was just stupid or would it be a bigger deal to you?

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
Yapril attacked Howie's life outside the house first. She said he had nothing to look forward to outside the house-he was just pointing out that she had nothing but a fat husband and a creepy snack named dog. If she dishes she should be able to take. Are you now saying that he has no life outside the house?? Maybe not the life you would want or the life Yapril would want, but he DOES have a life!! If two wrongs don't make a right (in the BB world) then I think some evicted HGs would still be in the house. Just my humble opinion!!!

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
<<If she had said the slang word for an African American or Spanish person would you think that was just stupid or would it be a bigger deal to you?>>

Just stupid.. and I never implied that what she said was ok.. i just don't think it compares to the constant barage of cruelties inflicted by Howie and Janelle.

But.. neither is "right" and again.. no one deserves to have that kind of crap inflicted on them. To me.. Howie and Janelle are little more.. if any more.. than bullies.

08-23-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
20. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
well, that's your opinion and I don't agree with it but it's your right to have one different from mine vice versa. I just think that racist comments are far worse then calling someone a b itch or talking about cooking up a dog. In the end Howie will probably be like you know maybe I shouldn't have said it and apologize, not saying he will but he might, and then all is done and nothing is personal anymore. Ivette can never take back what she said because racist remarks don't come from just being angry or stressed they come from the person actually feeling and thinking that way. Therefore, it is far worse then petty bullying.

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Candyland Click to send private message to Candyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
Cruel behavior is NEVER ok.
The comment Ivette made about Kaysar put her at the TOP of my eviction list (yes, even above Janelle, oh how it hurt to say that).
I think (hope) Ivette will pay for the comment when she's out of the house. I think that comment was WAY worse than anything anyone has said but that doesn't make what Howie and Janelle were doing ok either.
I really liked Howie before all of that happened so I think Rachel was right, last week might have been fun for him, but I'm afriad it might have cost him some money!
I think he played into Janelle's hands. Janelle is the kind of person who thrives on belittling others, but needed someone to get the ball rolling. Howie did exactly what she wanted and she enjoyed every minute of it. I hope she doesn't get the payoff in the end!

tidefan 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan Click to send private message to tidefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
I just think it is absolutely ridiculous the way people talk about not letting Jennifer back in TX, the way they act like if they saw anyone from the Friendship on the street they would bad mouth them after the game. THIS IS A GAME PEOPLE! They (well most of them) are trying to win $500,000. Yes these people put themselves in the house, but April, Maggie and Beau did not apply for the position, they agree to go in as a partner. Maggie for one had no clue what she was getting herself into. I am not sure anyone did since this is the first season in a while where the house has been this devisive. These people deserve to be treated with respect just like anyone else you might meet in your life. You do not really know them, just their persona in the house. It is just like celebrities people think they know them, but they do not have a clue. SeeBS does not help things, whoever is writing their summaries on the website is just as bias as some of the people on these threads. You would think they would try to be neutral.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Quit criticizing other posters"
If you don't want to see posters bashing contestants, then this isn't the right website for you. Bashing contestants is permitted, but criticizing other posters is not. Your account will be terminated if you continue to ignore our guidelines and criticize the other posters on these forums.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-23-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
>>Maggie for one had no clue what she was getting herself into.<<

I don't believe this for one moment.

>>They (well most of them) are trying to win $500,000.<<

Nor do I believe the "most of them" part of this.

These 2 thoughts are a HUGE part of why people dislike the Fiendship. Many of them strut around saying stupid (and unbelievable) things like: I don't want the money. I'm not here for the money. She's just in this for herself! (oh no!)

Baloney. If any of them went through the selection process (whether they applied, were recruited, or were contacted as a 'partner') and the legal process (you know danged well the Legal Dept. at CBS had them sign all kindza crap) WITHOUT knowing what they were getting into...they should be surgically prevented from reproducing.

Play the damn game, play it for yourself.
If you don't want to win, get off my TV so I can watch the people who DO want to win.

08-23-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
25. "RE: BB6 Hypocrisy "
Exactly!!!! I laugh and roll my eyes when I hear people in the BB house say that they are not in it for the money. No way I would leave my loved ones for 3 months just to sit around in a house with a bunch of strangers if I didn't care about the money. Unless some of those people have no life or anyone in their life there's no way they would be there either.
As for the other person posting, I personally wouldn't go up to the people playing the game and get into their face. I would only go up to probably Kaysar and James and maybe Howie for the kicks, but that's it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •