The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-10, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-10 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

In process of bringing over the vidcaps...... Thank you Survivor Phoenix!

Probst VO: Next week, an all-new Survivor returns to Thursday.

Probst VO: Without his idol, nothing can save Russell from the wrath of Rob.

Rob: "He's dangerous. Anybody that gives away Immunity, and leaves himself blank... It's like a suicide bomber. You can't stop someone like that. If they don't care about their own fate in the game. that's a wild card. They'll do anything."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... sylvester 03-25-10 1
   RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... goldenmike4393 03-25-10 2
   RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... Outfrontgirl 03-25-10 3
       RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... katethegreat 03-25-10 4
           RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... katethegreat 03-27-10 5
               RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... emydi 03-27-10 8
 RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... Georjanna 03-27-10 6
   RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... CTgirl 03-27-10 7
       RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain"... Georjanna 03-29-10 13
 New 20 second promo SquidProQuo 03-29-10 9
   More challenge vidcaps from weekend... SquidProQuo 03-29-10 10
       RE: More challenge vidcaps from wee... ohmyheck 03-29-10 11
           RE: More challenge vidcaps from wee... Georjanna 03-29-10 12
               RE: More challenge vidcaps from wee... SquidProQuo 03-29-10 14
                   RE: More challenge vidcaps from wee... SquidProQuo 03-29-10 15
                       RE: More challenge vidcaps from wee... Georjanna 03-29-10 16
                       RE: More challenge vidcaps from wee... ohmyheck 03-29-10 18
                           RE: More challenge vidcaps from wee... SquidProQuo 03-29-10 19
 A few more challenge shots.... sylvester 03-29-10 17
   RE: A few more challenge shots.... SquidProQuo 03-30-10 20
 Here's the new web promo SquidProQuo 03-30-10 21
   RE: Here's the new web promo PepeLePew13 03-30-10 22
       RE: Here's the new web promo SquidProQuo 03-30-10 23
 CBS Press Photos for this week SquidProQuo 03-31-10 24
   RE: CBS Press Photos for this week sylvester 03-31-10 25
       RE: CBS Press Photos for this week SquidProQuo 03-31-10 26
           RE: CBS Press Photos for this week sylvester 03-31-10 27
               Necklaces sylvester 03-31-10 28
                   RE: Necklaces SquidProQuo 04-01-10 29
 Challenge Spoiler Info SquidProQuo 04-01-10 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-25-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
If this was any other season, I would think that the overwhelming focus on Rob and Russell in the preview would mean that neither one of them was the actual boot.

But this isn't any other season.

I admit I like the Robfaddah, I'm going to be sorry to see him go.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-25-10, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-10 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

I will weep quietly at Rob's departure.

But, I must say I am dying for next week's episode.

I can't wait to hear what Rob in saying in his confessionals, etc. I'd love to be a fly etc.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-10, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
The misdirection this week is that Russell seems doomed without an idol, whereas thanks to Coach's notion of honor, Russell only has to flip Jerri. Jerri has been sick of Rob running the show, but they've kept that to the Insider clips, and it has appeared she is solidly against Russell's trio.

So it will be a surprise to the public when her vote causes Rob's demise. I imagine Rob will be blown away as well. Watch out for those black widows, bro.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-25-10, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
Also an undisclosed indication of Russell's ability to read other's antagonisms, dislikes, whatever; since he must see/feel/know of Jerri's dislike for Rob (But she also hates Parv AND Danielle, based on the clips)

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-27-10, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
Yes, Jerri hates Parv. If Rob had chosen to go against Parv versus Russell, perhaps he would have kept Jerri on his side for this vote.

Question: is this the last vote pre-jury?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-10, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
yes Coach is first juror but delayed merge until F10 so say the spoilers

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-27-10, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
I'm curious:

Does anyone know what Courtney is holding? It looks like a towel or blanket. And I don't remember either being a part of a previous Reward.

Elite Eight

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-10, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
She's holding her shirt and her hat

03-29-10, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 7 - "I'm not a good villain" - VIDCAPS"
Now that you mention it ...

Thanks,

G

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-29-10, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "New 20 second promo"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix:

Transcript
VO: With the strong man gone, the Hero tribe turns to Colby.
Rupert: "We need Colby to step up today."

VO: Plus, villains Rob and Russell are sworn enemies.
Rob: "From Day One, I haven't trusted Russell."
VO: Will their rivalry reach a breaking point?
Russell: "I'm ready to get rid of that fool."
VO: Don't miss the fireworks. New Survivor, CBS Thursday.

03-29-10, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "More challenge vidcaps from weekend promos"
Here are more challenge vidcaps from the weekend promos, thanks to Survivor Phoenix:

So it appears we have 2 separate challenges this week:
- The net one, where the focus seems to be on Colby -- does he win it for the Heroes? This challenge sure looks familiar but I can't recall which season this came from.
- The water challenge, with Sandra, Parv and Courtney sitting out for the Villains (no surprise there). Is this the same challenge where JT chipped his tooth in Tocantins?

I don't see the immunity idol in any of the shots, so it's hard to tell which challenge is the IC. But I'd guess that the water challenge *might* be IC, as the Villains would likely prefer to sit out Courtney, etc. for an IC.

Probably no puzzles this week, if the Heroes do indeed win as the spoilers predict.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-29-10, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More challenge vidcaps from weekend promos"
The net one is from Africa, and the water one is indeed from Tocantins, but not the one that JT chipped his tooth on. They had nets in that one, but they don't in the vidcaps.

03-29-10, 10:24 AM (EST)
12. "RE: More challenge vidcaps from weekend promos"
You're probably right, OMH. But the vidcaps also reminded me of the Web Over Water Reward Challenge from Episode Two of Guatemala ...

Host Jeff Probst welcomed the tribes to the Challenge location where a giant spiderweb was strung over a body of water. One at a time, the Survivors must sprint up a ramp, over a net run to the web, where they must climb underneath it and gather hanging bags. After untying a bag, they must drop into the water and race with their bag back to the start, where the next person would be waiting to leave. Each tribe member must attempt to get a bag once. If they fall in the water before reaching a bag, they must return empty-handed before the next person may start. The first tribe to gather eight bags wins the Reward: valuable fishing supplies.

Shortly after the Challenge began, both tribes were neck and neck after Blake successfully returned with a bag for Nakum. Rafe, having difficulty getting out of the water and up the net bridge, caused the lead to sway in Nakum's advantage. However, Judd quickly returned the favor as he clumsily fell into the water. In an exciting finish, Brian and Blake were head-to-head as they raced to get the final bag for their tribes. In the end, Blake out-climbed Brian and returned victorious, winning the fishing gear for Nakum.

And Colby could have a blue bag in his hand.

Partying like it’s 1959 …

03-29-10, 10:32 AM (EST)
14. "RE: More challenge vidcaps from weekend promos"
I just Googled and found this Tocantins water challenge, which looks like it might be the one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4pkFOtR1hM

If this is indeed the water challenge, then Coach and JT have played it before. Georjanna, I'll see what I can dig up on the one you mentioned from Guatamala to compare.

One thing I noticed in watching the Tocantins water clip is that they rotated people in/out of the challenge in random groups of 3...so not sure how that would work now that the Heroes are down to just 5? I guess they would have to repeat folks more often? Also, perhaps Parv, Courtney and Sandra are not sitting out and are just waiting to rotate in.

03-29-10, 10:57 AM (EST)
15. "RE: More challenge vidcaps from weekend promos"
OMH, is the Africa net one you're thinking of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp1PSSMgouI&feature=related

03-29-10, 11:59 AM (EST)
16. "RE: More challenge vidcaps from weekend promos"
I'm glad I said that OMH was probably right ...

The one from Guatemala was much more like an an amusement park/playground apparatus constructed over a shallow, water-filled bed. What I remember most about it was Rafe's long-legged, hilarious attempts to climb a very short ladder.

G

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-29-10, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: More challenge vidcaps from weekend promos"
Yep.

03-29-10, 04:07 PM (EST)
19. "RE: More challenge vidcaps from weekend promos"
Yes, OMH, it does appear to be the same challenge as Africa Ep. 4. Last time they had to pick up little baskets, and this time it appears to be colored flags. In Africa it was a reward challenge...wonder if it'll be RC this time too?

P.S. Jeff sure looks younger (plus it's pre-HD) in Africa! And is it just me, or do the contestants seem to be a lot more athletic overall?

03-29-10, 02:00 PM (EST)
17. "A few more challenge shots...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-10 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

Here are a few more challenge shots from one of the new weekend promos, thank you Survivor Phoenix.

03-30-10, 01:34 PM (EST)
20. "RE: A few more challenge shots...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-10 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

Some additional water challenge shots, courtesy of Survivor Phoenix:

Looks like Russell is drowning Rupert!

I don't see the immunity idol anywhere on the platform in the shot with Jeff, although it could be hidden behind the big barrel-looking thing. Behind the shoes it looks like there's a bag -- not sure if that's someone's personal item or not.

Could the barrel be filled with reward items? Although it does look like there's an extra white ball on the top of the barrel, so maybe it's just extra supplies for the challenge.

ETA: Just rewatched when this challenge was originally played in Tocantins, and Jeff set out the immunity on the beach before the challenge began.

Not sure if they'll keep it the same, but for what it's worth, the net challenge was for Reward in Africa, and this water challenge was for immunity in Tocantins.

03-30-10, 08:11 PM (EST)
21. "Here's the new web promo "
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-10 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

The new web promo is up. More focus on Colby and whether he can come through for the Heroes tribe. The vidcaps aren't available yet, but it doesn't look like much new in the way of challenge shots anyway.

Here is the transcript and link, thanks to Survivor Phoenix:

VO: When the strong man was sent home, Colby was saved.
Colby: "If James' knee had held up, I wouldn't be here."
VO: Now, his tribe turns to him.
Rupert: "If we ever needed someone to step up, we need Colby today."
VO: Can he lead them?
Colby: "It's put up or shut up time for Colby."

VO: Plus, villains Rob and Russell are sworn enemies.
Rob: "From Day One, I haven't trusted Russell."
VO: Will their rivalry reach a breaking point?
Russell: "I'm ready to get rid of that fool."
VO: Don't miss the fireworks.

Probst: "This challenge is over!"
VO: New Survivor, CBS Thursday.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=5woxLGBi_UtSgMCCm3IkAipsfkduZAQb&vs=Default&play=true

ETA: Clip caption from CBS:
The Villains try to recover from a shocking tribal council, and one castaway is hurt by a close ally on the next episode of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-10, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Here's the new web promo "

>Probst: "This challenge is over!"

Wonder if this has to do with Russhell attempting to drown Rupert? We don't normally see/hear a statement from Jiffy about the ending (or start or whatever) of a challenge, so the insertion of this statement is curious. What if Jiffy gave a warning that the next violation would result in disqualification, and then Russhell goes out and does it -- perhaps in some way 'throwing' the challenge so he could get Rob out ASAP if he feels he now has the numbers to pull it off?

03-30-10, 11:59 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Here's the new web promo "
That's a really interesting idea, Pepe! I watched this clip several times and definitely got the vibe that Jeff seemed sort of disgusted, but I couldn't tell for sure if he was smirking/sarcastic or serious when he says the challenge is over.

I wouldn't put it past Russell to try to throw the challenge, especially if he or Parv find the HII (assuming it's rehidden this episode). And now that the Heroes tribe has been decimated, he probably figures they can afford to lose.

The only thing is, wouldn't they be hyping it more if someone really does get disqualified? (Like they did with Ben.) I guess we have a couple more days to see what other press shots or promos come out. Can't wait for Thursday's episode!

03-31-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
24. "CBS Press Photos for this week"
Just noticed that the CBS press photos are up, but unfortunately I keep getting a message that my access is denied, so I can't download or view the photos in a larger format. Looks like Survivor Fever and Survivor Phoenix don't have them up yet -- does anyone else have access so we can bring them over?

There are several new challenge shots that might be helpful. The net one is called "Caught in a net" and the water one is called "Basketbrawl." I was hoping that if we could view them in a larger format, we might be able to see the immunity idol and/or figure out for sure which is IC and which is RC.

Here's the link -- note that there are 2 pages of photos (1st page is mostly individual shots...2nd page has all the challenge stuff):

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/search?words=survivor&config=photos&restrict=/cbs_entertainment&sort=time

03-31-10, 08:47 PM (EST)
25. "RE: CBS Press Photos for this week"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-10 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

I'm bringing them over from Survivor Fever....

This is the RC - "Basketbrawl"

And this is the IC - "Caught in the Web"

03-31-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
26. "RE: CBS Press Photos for this week"
Thanks Sylvester! So CBS just labeled the RC and IC for us, which is nice. I'm surprised, though, that the Villains are sitting out Parv/Sandra/Courtney during Reward (vs. IC), although perhaps it has to do with matchups and they had no choice.

It sure looks like Parv has a lead on Rupert in the IC, so Colby must indeed come through for the Heroes. Maybe the Heroes lose RC/basketbrawl, and that's why there's all the promo talk regarding pressure on Colby to come through?

03-31-10, 11:21 PM (EST)
27. "RE: CBS Press Photos for this week"
You're welcome, but please call me Cat.

I agree that it's quite possible that Heroes lose this RC, and the pressure on Colby and the other Heroes intensifies for this IC. There was much focus on Colby in the net challenge in all the early promos.

If you listen to the promo where Jeff announces "this challenge is OVER", you can hear women screaming in the background. We know now that is the RC, and since the Heroes only have 2 women left and 1 of them doesn't seem to be the screamer type, I think Villains take the RC too.

03-31-10, 11:59 PM (EST)
28. "Necklaces"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-10 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

I am bringing over a few more press photos, these courtesy of Survivor Phoenix.

I haven't noticed those twine necklaces before. Coincidence? Or are these associated with the RC this week? Sandra, Courtney, Jerri, Danielle, and Coach are all wearing them in these shots, but obviously not in these (earlier in episode pics I suspect):

04-01-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Necklaces"

Interesting, looks like Russell is front and center and doing the talking in this shot before the RC.(Meanwhile, the Heroes look pretty down and out in their lineup shot.)

Also, it looks like Coach and Sandra are arguing in this shot:

It will be interesting to see if Coach is coy about who's he's voting for, or if he's going to be upfront with everyone that he refuses to write down Rob's or Russell's name. I recall that Randy said in a post-game interview that he couldn't divulge what the numbers that Coach puts in the upper corner of his votes mean, but that "it will be huge." Maybe this is the episode where it finally gets explained and makes sense? Coach and Jerri clearly didn't want to vote out Randy back then but went along with Rob, but this week I guess they take a different stand.

04-01-10, 12:06 PM (EST)
30. "Challenge Spoiler Info"
Wasn't sure where to put this, but Blackwhale, a new spoiler at Sucks, is saying that the Heroes win the next 4 challenges, then lose an RC sponsored by Outback Steakhouse, but win the following IC....so 5 of the 6 upcoming challenges.

So if this spoiler is correct, the Heroes win both RC and IC this week.

Colby must finally turn it on, which makes sense given the promo build-up and all the Superman in a fat suit comments last episode. And of course without Tyson (and then Rob), that will have a huge impact on the Villain's physical and challenge capabilities. It would be funny to see the Heroes finally win a puzzle challenge once Rob is gone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •