The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-10, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
Courtesy Volcanic Glass @ Sucks

Sounds like another Coach quote. He is still wondering how he got put on the Villains tribe and won't stop bleating about his honorable game play.

Bad girls have all the fun

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... katethegreat 03-24-10 1
 RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... Q 03-24-10 2
   RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... goldenmike4393 03-24-10 3
       RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... PepeLePew13 03-24-10 4
 RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... emydi 03-25-10 5
   RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... goldenmike4393 03-25-10 6
 RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... Outfrontgirl 03-25-10 7
   RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... Outfrontgirl 03-25-10 8
       RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... samboohoo 03-26-10 11
           RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... CTgirl 03-26-10 13
               RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... emydi 03-26-10 14
                   RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... CTgirl 03-26-10 15
                       RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... emydi 03-26-10 18
   RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... PhillyBrat 03-26-10 9
       RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... Outfrontgirl 03-26-10 10
           RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... emydi 03-26-10 12
           RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... PhillyBrat 03-26-10 16
               RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... emydi 03-26-10 17
           RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good V... Estee 03-26-10 20
   Unresolved Confessionals? Krautboy 03-26-10 19
       RE: Unresolved Confessionals? Outfrontgirl 03-26-10 21
           RE: Unresolved Confessionals? SquidProQuo 03-30-10 22
               RE: Unresolved Confessionals? Krautboy 03-30-10 23
                   RE: Unresolved Confessionals? SquidProQuo 03-30-10 24
                   RE: Unresolved Confessionals? PhillyBrat 03-31-10 25
                   RE: Unresolved Confessionals? Outfrontgirl 03-31-10 26
                       RE: Unresolved Confessionals? Belle Book 03-31-10 27
                           RE: Unresolved Confessionals? Outfrontgirl 04-01-10 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-10, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
Or what about Jerri?

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-24-10, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
I think Jerri is a good villain, so I think this is Coach. The only other candidate IMO would be Danielle, but just because I keep forgetting she is on the show.

Quick Question, who did she lose to in Panama? I cant remember.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-24-10, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
I think Danielle got 2 votes but Aras got the rest of the votes for the $1 million.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
You're correct, Danielle lost 5-2 to Aras.

If Cirie was still in the game, it would have been worth noting that she didn't vote for Danielle in the final jury vote (Crazy Shane and Bruce did).

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-10, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-10 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

imho this has to be Coach...he is stuck in the middle of Russhell and BRob and does not know what to do that would be the most loyal--did Russhell's comments at TC last nite have an effect on Coach? That's the only reason why Russhell said that to sway Coach to his side...Russhell knows he needs 2 votes and he needs his knight and his damsel Jerri

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-25-10, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
Here's the

PRESS RELEASE

REELING FROM A SHOCKING TRIBAL COUNCIL, THE VILLAINS SEEK TO REGROUP BUT WITH TWO SOLID ALLIANCES OF THREE PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER (Russ.Parvati.Danni and Rob.Sandra.Courtney); ONE LUCKY PAIR (figuring Coach and Jerri)FINDS THE FATE OF THE TRIBE IN THEIR HANDS, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS"

• Hurt and betrayed by a close ally, one castaway learns the hard way that loyalty isn't always easy (Coach?), and one powerhouse (Rob?) learns from experience that old grudges die hard (Russ?).

Conjecture on my part and I am often WRONG.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-10, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
REELING FROM A SHOCKING TRIBAL COUNCIL, THE VILLAINS SEEK TO REGROUP BUT WITH TWO SOLID ALLIANCES OF THREE PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER. ONE LUCKY PAIR FINDS THE FATE OF THE TRIBE IN THEIR HANDS, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS"

"I'm Not A Good Villain" - Hurt and betrayed by a close ally, one castaway learns the hard way that loyalty isn't always easy, and one powerhouse learns from experience that old grudges die hard,

Boy, they're not even trying to hide that Villains go to TC. They want to promote the heavyweight battle between Rob and Russell.

Alliances of three:
Rob/Sandra/Courtney
Russell/Parvati/Danielle
"Lucky" pair = Coach and Jerri, who I would spec appear in the next part of the press release:

"Hurt and betrayed by a close ally, one castaway learns the hard way that loyalty isn't always easy" - Coach gives the title quote and faces a crisis of loyalty to both Rob and Russell. According to spoilers, he does Rob in by refusing to write down Russell's name -- nor does he help Russell.

This leaves a 3-3-1 situation with Jerri as the swing vote.
"one powerhouse learns from experience that old grudges die hard"

Boston Rob, the powerhouse in this game, gets taken out by Jerri, who has plenty of reason to hold a grudge over what happened to her friends Lex and Kathy, and herself, in Season 8. First Rob got Jerri voted out with his bogus promise to help the other Mogo Mogo if they kept Amber. Then he went back on the promise. Now it's Jerri's turn to embrace her inner villainess.

No one else on Villains has previously played with Rob, so no one else has an old grudge against him.

I'll go out on a limb and guess that Coach votes Parvati again.

03-25-10, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
from Tyson's RTVW interview:

Tyson Apostol: Oh yes. He would have definitely gotten those three votes and I know Jerri wanted him out of the game but I had convinced her that we needed to get rid of the Russell/Parvati alliance before we got rid of Rob.

So I was kind of the glue that held all six together. Because Coach and Jerri were kind of like "in betweeners." They were both talking with Russell and they were both talking with me.

But I convinced them well enough that they should come with me for the time being and then we could go against Rob in the future if we needed to.

Tyson's self-importance is inflated, but if there's anything to his opinion, the glue is gone now and Jerri and Coach are floating. It may be that Rob is simply too arrogant and pushy in his case for why Russell has to go. Rob is the dominant challenge hog, and at Ep 7 it's getting time to let him go or deal with keeping him.

Given the poor performance of the Heroes, Jerri probably thinks they may not be back at TC again before the merge. She may have been right if they kept Rob, but by dumping Rob, the Villains team gets a whole lot weaker. Sandra and Courtney are utterly worthless in challenges and can't sit out twice. All the remaining Heroes are good. Rob is the puzzle god. Stupid to dump him but he is to be feared.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-10, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
I agree with you, and I wonder if Colby will somehow be used post-merge. The Villians sat in on the Heroes' TC and know how the Heroes feel about Colby.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-10, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
Good post OFG, I agree too that that is a very likely scenario.

Boo you bring up a good point. Colby is walking on thin ice with the heroes but he lasts well past merge. I like the way you say he's "used" by the villains!

03-26-10, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
again for Jerri payback's a b*tch and revenge is a dish best served cold!

btw Veruca, the editing queen!, has said since ep 1 that she senses Jerri and Colby hooking up post merge--per her spoiler free editing analysis

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-10, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
I posted a link to a video interview with Colby and Jerri in one of the threads a few weeks ago. It was a short interview while they were sitting in an office at TV Guide. Their body chemistry seemed to indicate that they let by-gones be by-gones and were good friends now. Jerri hinted that since he got her the first time and she got him the second time, that perhaps they work together this time.

03-26-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
i can see that happening...Colby imho will have no problem switching from the bottom of the Heroes totem pole to the bottom (or maybe he is promised higher to the middle) of the Villans totem pole

Check out the deleted scene on Jiffy's blog this week, he is totally disgusted with Candice for her Tom vote. He'll remember

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-10, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
>"Hurt and betrayed by a close
>ally, one castaway learns the
>hard way that loyalty isn't
>always easy" - Coach gives
>the title quote and faces
>a crisis of loyalty to
>both Rob and Russell.
>According to spoilers, he does
>Rob in by refusing to
>write down Russell's name --
>nor does he help Russell.

I would think he would doom his own game by doing this. (Coach that is.) Russell basiclly called him out during their last TC. And if he isn't going to help Russell he is against Russell. Which I think totally happens.

03-26-10, 06:27 AM (EST)
10. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
What totally happens?

As for whether Coach's attempt to play Switzerland is a move of doom, let us not be skeptical and assume that he would alter his mode of play so drastically as to forbear from a righteous move just because it is terminally dumb. This is Coach.

03-26-10, 10:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-10 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

I like your 3-3-1 vote with Coach voting for Parvati with Jerri as Rob's downfall...she had an insider video a few weeks ago...if you go to interviews post and read Stephen's blog from this week he has a link to it where Jerri was upset with Rob telling her what to do (not to go look for the HII) Yeah and payback is a b*tch and revenge is a dish best served cold...Go Jerri!

03-26-10, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
What totally happens? I dont know, but I agree with your 3-3-1 with Coach clearly being the 1. And I agree that Coach isn't the most strategic player however we are talking about Russell as well here.

For Russell to call out Coach for "help" (Lets just call it help to vote out Rob.) And Coach flails, why would Russell want anything to do with someone so "wishy washy"? I could see Coach not choosing a side and that will be the start of his demise. (Jerri distancing herself might also mean he would have no one to stick up for himself either..)

03-26-10, 01:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-10 AT 01:54 PM (EST)

why would Russell want anything to do with someone so "wishy washy"?

Russhell won't after he uses him this week, he does get Jerri and in a round about way he gets Coach out of Rob's a$$ so that he or Parvati don't go

next week Russhell will have a 4/3 majority and that's all she wrote til the merge anyway

eta

then Jerri recruits Colby the outsider....and they have a 6/4 majority at merge bc by that time Sandra will have figured out she had to team up with Russhell, probably as soon as F12

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-10, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S20E07 Title - I'm Not a Good Villain"
as to forbear from a righteous move just because it is terminally dumb. This is Coach.

And this! Is! Survivor!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-26-10, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Unresolved Confessionals?"
>Alliances of three:
>Rob/Sandra/Courtney
>Russell/Parvati/Danielle
>"Lucky" pair = Coach and Jerri,

OFG, your logic makes perfect sense, but I'm still wondering if this isn't the week when some of the unresolved confessionals from earlier episodes resolve themselves.

As the theory goes, it’s the unresolved confessionals that lead us to the hidden alliances and critical turning points
in the game:

Sandra “Last time I was mean
and this time I’m meaner;
you know I’ll lie, I
don’t care but I make
up a good lie”

Sandra “The person that I think
I’m most like is Rob…
seeing Rob here, it reminds
me of when he played
the first time. I loved
him….” and “That’s someone I
can see myself aligning with
until it’s time to cut
his throat”.

Rob “If these people were smart,
they’d get rid of me
right away,
it’s the smartest
thing they could do but
they won’t, they never do.”

The Unresolved Confessionals often contain the answers
to how the story will unfold… I'll be curious to see if Sandra makes her move next week.

Krautboy

03-26-10, 06:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Unresolved Confessionals?"
well, the problem with using Sandra's confessional that I see is I think the editors were looking for soundbytes to show Sandras is a bada*s. As the Villains lose personnel, Russell's untouched group of 3 gets closer to having some power, same as in Samoa. Same game, chip away at the numbers while keeping his core alliance intact by any means necessary.

Sandra really dislikes Russell, so she is not going to ally with him. Per spoilers, she won't have a chance to cut Rob's throat because Russell will make it happen while Sandra's still firmly with Rob. Sandra will be alone when the merge comes, so she may continue to play her same old "as long as it's not me" game. (Not a Sandra fan.)

Re Rob's unresolved confessional, Ep 7 will be the point where he finds out that a few people ARE smart enough to get rid of him before the merge.

Since I wrote the post above, a new spoiler came out on Sucks saying that Coach will throw his vote at Courtney, not Parv.

There has been a spoiler for a long time that Coach goes after Rob for the reason PhillyBrat mentions, that he failed to take sides. The new spoiler says that it's the women who don't want Coach around, because he's been voting against girls.

The new spoiler states that Russell's power arc sort of ends with the BR takedown and Parvati emerges ... we'll see. Different sources, from different players, can perceive how the game was run differently. This new person, blackwhale, may be leaking from production, or from a player. Whatever, he/she hasn't been 100%.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-10, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Unresolved Confessionals?"
Agree with OFG that Jerri is the one with the grudge against Rob and will be the deciding factor this week. Going back to the Insider Clips from Ep. 4, I recall wondering why CBS didn't show such a juicy clip of Jerri complaining about Rob. Now it makes sense -- they were saving Jerri's true feelings about Rob for dramatic value this week. Here's part of my original post from the Insider Clips thread:

- Jerri says she is disgusted by Rob and how he tries to control the team. She's mad that he won't let anyone look for the HII. She doesn't trust him at all and doesn't understand why people are listening to him. She says "he's not the dad here" - which sounds like similar comments that Russell says. (My gut is telling me that if Russell picks up on Jerri's hate for Rob and can woo her over, that'll be the key to bringing down Rob.)

Also, in terms of Jerri's motivation to go with the Russell/Parv alliance despite the fact that she clearly hates Parv and Danielle, I found Jerri's voting comment from the Insider Clips this past week very interesting:

Jerri (votes Parvati): "There is no perceived alliance, there is an actual alliance that you admitted today to me that you could help me be a part of on the other side. If you had come to me earlier on in the game, I might have considered it but in this day of desperation on the day before I'm about ready to make this vote, didn't really fly with me."

Perhaps now that Jerri's seen the Heroes TC and has time to consider Parv's "offer" more closely, she realizes she's #5 or #6 at best with Rob's alliance and can do better with Russell and Parv. Perhaps with James gone, Jerri will feel more secure in joining up with Russell and Parv in a mainly women's alliance.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-30-10, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Unresolved Confessionals?"
OFG and Squid: Great analysis

Can't argue with either of you. All the information points to Jerri as the flipper who does Rob in. As you point out, it also helps explain how Jerri gets so far in the game. A rat on a sinking ship, she jumps first to secure her spot on the other alliance, before others can. Good move on her part.

As OFG points out, Sandra's unresolved confessionals appear to have been just "sound bites" used to reinforce her villan character, early on in the show. The "unresolved confessionals" are a still a useful spoiling tool, but must be used in context of the other information available. This season we have seen that the "Insider Clips" and "Jeff's blog" are great sources of spoiling information less sanitized than the show itself

While it's still unclear how Sandra gets to the end, it appears that she may simply ride the coattails of the other villians forced to make tough decisions and burn a few too many bridges along the way. Sandra may suceed by default.

Krautboy

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-10, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Unresolved Confessionals?"
I agree, the Insider Clips and Jeff's blog have been very telling this season. In fact, I've been surprised how much Jeff has seemingly given away in his blog.

It will be interesting to see how Sandra makes her way through this to the end game. In many ways, though, it is a similar situation to her original season, when she was in what she thought was the "power" majority alliance with Rupert, only to have the rug pulled out from under her when Rupert was blindsided. She had to overcome the odds that season and perhaps this season as well.

In the editing thread, Veruca Salt has talked about how Rob has been clearly set up as the hero/golden boy this season, and how the person(s) who votes him out will likely be tarnished. Likewise, whoever remains from Rob's alliance might become his proxy (in terms of the audience rooting for him or her) and get the underdog/halo edit -- this could very well end up being Sandra.

03-31-10, 07:26 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Unresolved Confessionals?"
I agree with all of the analysis that has been discussed with this thread. I am really really enjoying this season.

I add this thought as well.. The Villans saw that Colby is on the outs of the Heroes tribe. When they see that he IS back in the game. Would it be wise for Russel/Parv think to grab Jerri on their side JUST IN CASE they need her past connections with Colby to help gain whatever numbers are available?

Kraut, My theory on how Sandra gets to the end could revolve around Jerri. (I remember seeing something that one of the two posted on the other's facebook/myspace page. And I remember that the comment was something positive. If I had time I would have gone and looked for that thread but I know it existed.)

In any case, If Jerri does jump ship and is on Team REALLY Evil, I can see later that Jerri would rather want to keep someone like Sandra in the game rather then Danielle. (Going with the older season stick together theory) If Russel or Parv want to keep any control over their game I would bet they are willing to let 1 person go (Danielle) over a potental 2 (Jerri and Sandra to move to Rupert and Colby) and lose their game. Jerri and Sandra would remain loyal to the villans and thus how they get where they got.

Purely speculation. But it has SOME logic.

03-31-10, 08:20 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Unresolved Confessionals?"
I think Sandra will get to the end by virtue of what Jeff pointed out as her strong suit. Anyone but ME. She is not regarded a threat. Her allies will be gone. There will be bigger fish to fry.

In addition, she is a prior winner, so is a desirable Fe goat. Parvati will protect her for that reason.

Russell will think the same way he did in S19 when he ditched Jaison. He defines "game" by big bold moves, and Sandra won't have made any. He will think that Jerri has a good shot with the jury, so he will ditch his ally for Sandra, thus losing Jerri's vote.

In the end, enough people will be bitter at Russell and Parvati that they will vote for Sandra because she made it to the end without allies. As for the prior winner thing, Parvati nullifies it and no one likes Russell, so it doesn't matter.

I don't expect ANY strategic game out of Sandra other than playing UTR. I will be pleasantly surprised at anything she does. I do think she is good at pointing out other people and putting targets on them, and that is a good skill.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-10, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Unresolved Confessionals?"
Well, her strategy is to stick with her allies and avoid the bullets and when her allies start going she plays the "Anybody but me" game really hard and really tries avoiding more bullets. And since she won without getting any votes against her, she's obviously doing something right.

04-01-10, 11:14 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Unresolved Confessionals?"
I agree, any mode of play that allows you to win is in some sense strategic.

I should have said, I don't expect her to make any aggressive moves where by forming an alliance or making a bold play she moves forward. I expect her to make it through because no one thinks she is important enough to take out and then she is picked as a good goat because no one is impressed with her gameplay AND she has the former winner thing against her.

But once again, the jury will vote for who did least to them personally. This always favors the player who is last surviving member of an alliance. As an example, if Sandra were to get to the end as part of a dominant alliance, she would have enemies because she had power.

I know there are a lot of Sandra fans, but I'm not one of them. And that kind of game play doesn't interest me. I like to see a winner who manages to get into a position of power in the game and still gets the votes, because that is harder to do than dodging bullets.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •