The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Babette2005 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babette2005 Click to send private message to Babette2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
to both April and Beau. Howie was harrassing and bullying April, who is a woman. It looked so tacky and disrespectful to see this monosyllabic Neanderthal bullying April, and then that mental midget Bimbette of Janelle, getting sloppy drunk and calling Beau names was so uncalled for ! BB producers should have stepped in and stopped that, although it made for some killer tv watching ! Janelle is just an alchoholic with a record for both DUI and shop lifting, what a lady ! and she called Beau a #####. She is not only a #####, but a shoplifter
Howie is just a cretin !

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... 2curious 08-19-05 1
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... choochoo 08-19-05 2
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... HistoryDetective 08-19-05 3
   RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Wildcat Bobo 08-22-05 32
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... nailbone 08-19-05 4
   RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... AugustGirl 08-19-05 6
 OF course not, Don't be silly!! kingfish 08-19-05 5
   RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!! 2curious 08-19-05 7
   RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!! Snidget 08-19-05 8
       RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!! nikkidemus 08-19-05 9
           RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!! Phoenix 08-20-05 10
               RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!! titansmania 08-20-05 11
           RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!! leianawd 08-20-05 12
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Nay 08-20-05 13
   Speaking of white trash tribephyl 08-22-05 18
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... RonReports 08-21-05 14
   RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Norcalfella2 08-21-05 15
       RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... RonReports 08-21-05 16
           RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... leianawd 08-22-05 24
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... seahorse 08-21-05 17
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... eandjbayer 08-22-05 19
   RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Lasann 08-22-05 20
       RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Candyland 08-22-05 21
           RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Lisa0116 08-22-05 22
           RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Lasann 08-22-05 25
               RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Candyland 08-23-05 33
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Sariss 08-22-05 23
   RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... leianawd 08-22-05 26
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Colonel Zoidberg 08-22-05 27
 RE: Don't you think Howie and Janel... Wildchil 08-22-05 28
 Janelle pushing Bo... Wildchil 08-22-05 29
   RE: Janelle pushing Bo... FishWoman 08-22-05 30
       RE: Janelle pushing Bo... Wildchil 08-22-05 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

2curious 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2curious Click to send private message to 2curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
I thought Howie and Janelle were hilarious. April got what she deserved. Janelle is hardly a mental midget bimbo. She has stayed in the game when the maggots have been after her (Jealous) from the beginning. Beau was drunk as well which is why they let the confrontation slide. Should Howie be polite and a gentleman to April just cause she's a woman? This is a game not a tea dance.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"

Beau?!?....Beau???....who is this Beau? Been watching for over a month now, and don't see no Beau here?

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
So, Howie can't express himself to April because April happens to have a vagina? Interesting theory...

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Wildcat Bobo 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-05, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildcat%20Bobo Click to send private message to Wildcat%20Bobo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
She also has a tail. That was revealed in a previous episode.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
April is a hypocritical, pretentious, self-righteous b!tch who got what she deserves. Beau gave as good as he got from Janelle so don't feel sorry for him.

although it made for some killer tv watching !

And THAT is the bottom line.

o-

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
April is a hypocritical, pretentious, self-righteous b!tch who got what she deserves. Beau gave as good as he got from Janelle so don't feel sorry for him.

Yeah! What Nailbone said. Howie and Janelle were hilarious. Loved it.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "OF course not, Don't be silly!!"
Nope. Not at all. In the HoH competition, I think Janelle pulled off one of the most amazing clutch displays of nervy brilliance I have even seen. Ranks up there with Willie Mays great catch.

And her and Howies' strategy was very good also, especially in regard to April, but also in regard to Bo. They (J&H) were underdogs, and rather than roll over and die, they fought back with that turned out to be a pretty effective strategy. Unnerve the opposition and goad them till they made emotional, irrational decisions. This is game play at it's best!

Kudos to both. (Thunderous Applause!!!!)

And, it made for very entertaining and rewarding TV.

2curious 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2curious Click to send private message to 2curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!!"
"AMEN!" I prayed this out loud in case there are any cameras watching me.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-05 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

Obviously yelling at someone to throw them off their game is allowed by the rules. I mean pushing someone's buttons so they do something stupid that gets them voted off, it is like a reality TV tradition.

I guess now they are going to tell us we can't yell "Hey Batterbatterbatterbatterbatter SWING!!" at softball games any more.

If I had been there I would have LAUGHED ALL OF MY ASS OFF had he tried to pull that carp on me. And needing to defend yourself because someone called you fat or ugly is childish, in my opinion. (the whole he attacked people who are not there to defend themselves thing...what would Pepporoni do, bite him for calling him ugly?)

Uh-Oh Did I just call myself fat?

Edit to fix HTML...note to self...USE THE DARN PREVIEW BUTTON NEXT TIME MMMMKAY!!

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!!"
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST AWESOME. THEY ALL TALK CRAP ABOUT JANELL BEHIND HER BACK. AT LEAST JANELL TELLS THEM WHAT SHE THINKS RIGHT TO THEIR UGLY FACES. AND APRIL HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST WUSS IVE EVER SEEN.

Phoenix 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Phoenix Click to send private message to Phoenix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!!"
I honestly think its a bunch of crap. I don't specifically like any team (lets get that out of the way now), but what Howie said was ridiculous. I could care less about Janelle, due to the fact that she was wasted. A lot of people considered Kaysar standing over Ivette to be bad, but at least Kaysar didn't take lame shots at someone's family. And it gets even worse. He goes and whines about how April talking about his finger was so horrible, and that no one should ever do that to him. Besides, didn't this all originate from a conversation that was supposed to be Kaysar and April?

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail titansmania Click to send private message to titansmania Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!!"
The only problem I see with the Howie rant...and by the way im all for H/R/J is that if he does go to the final 2, no way he will win, they have already discussed if he did make it that the "friendship" would agree not to vote for him...Ive watched every season of Big Brother and Ive never been into one as much as I am this season...when Janelle pulled out the HOH I was excited...I love this cast....just wish Kaysar could have stayed a bit longer, but trust will kill you in this kind of game

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-20-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OF course not, Don't be silly!!"
It was like watching someone fall on ice, you know you shouldn't laugh because they could be hurt but it looked so damn funny you can't help yourself,well that's the way I felt with all of that. I have never laughed or even have been so amused at any BB show till now. I agree with Nikkidemus, at least Janelle tells them to their faces opposed to Ivette who runs around to different people in the house or to the diary room talking trash about how Janelle looks that's lame. Besides, who's to really say they actually feel that way about those people it wasn't just a wasn't just a way to let off steam it was also strategic.

Nay 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nay Click to send private message to Nay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
I agree with you...they totally crossed the line...it was nerve wracking to watch those 2 go after Beau and April. Not to say April is an angel by any means, but the ranting and childish raving bordered on abusive in MY opinion. I was pissed!
Janelle and Howie are a joke, well they all are, but those 2 more than the others...I hope Janelle wins, so maybe she'll use some of that $ to buy a real hair color, the Marilyn Monroe just isn't cutting it...she looks and acts like white trash!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Speaking of white trash"
Have you seen James' family? Oi!
Never in my life have I seen closer relatives of cretins with my own eyes.
FAS is obviously a recurring theme in his geneology.

oops sorry, not on the show.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
It is late enough that I can comment here about Saturday's episode.

>It looked so tacky and
>disrespectful to see this monosyllabic
>Neanderthal bullying April, and then
>that mental midget Bimbette of
>Janelle, getting sloppy drunk and
>calling Beau names was so
>uncalled for ! ...
>Howie is just a cretin !

Rachel was right to insist this week that Howie put an end to his insults because he is begging to be evicted with behavior like that. Tonight we saw Beau become the new HOH, and that makes Howie's earlier attack on Beau look especially dumb. No matter who wins POV, two of the three people who will be the final nominees this week will be Howie, Rachel or Janelle. Any two of them can be nominated and if the veto is used, the third of those teammates will replace whoever is saved in the veto competition. Meanwhile James is getting a free pass, but that is okay because this week it is more important to break up the Fearsome Threesome than it is to go after James.

Norcalfella2 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-05, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Norcalfella2 Click to send private message to Norcalfella2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
I was so disappointed in Howie's behavior. I know the strategy, but did it really work? Sure, they won the HOH and got Jennifer out. Now what? He's out, that's what.

Instead of trying to break off April/Jennifer from the other group and putting the numbers back in his favor he goes into a tirade about eating her dog?

What he should have instead done is continue along the thread of pulling Jennifer & April to his side with Rachel & Janelle by convincing them that Ivette can't be trusted while Maggie is a wild card because she doesn't have a partner.

Here is how it plays down: Rachel/Howie (prediction, not spoiler) get nom'd. With a veto win Howie stays while Rachel or Janelle go, otherwise he is out. James then snakes over to the Friendship full time, leaving two Jedi (Janelle & Rachel) sitting ducks with a 33% chance to win HOH. They don't and follow each other out the door. April & Maggie follow because at that point the smartest player in the game (Ivette) will have James on her side.

Final 3: James, Ivette & Beau. James wins HOH, votes out Beau.

Final 2: James vs. Ivette.

Sorry to say that the good guys just don't have a chance.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
>Final 3: James, Ivette & Beau.
>James wins HOH, votes out
>Beau.
>
>Final 2: James vs. Ivette.
>
>Sorry to say that the good
>guys just don't have a
>chance.

I agree with all of your reasoning and with your predictions, but not with your conclusion. James and Ivette are the good guys. James became a good guy when he took his hand off the buzzer, saying that he does not want to win for the wrong reasons. Ivette was always a good guy as I see it.

08-22-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
James took his hand off for more strategical reasons then anything. He knew that even if he won HOH he would have saved himself for one week and then be an even bigger target because if he nominated Kaysar H/J/R would be after him and if he nominated someone from the "Friendship" those people would have wanted him out more than they already did then he would have lost anything that he had going with Ivette. He also wouldn't have been able to nominate one person from either side because people would then know that there would be no point in keeping him because he clearly cannot commit to just one side. So,being that getting HOH was a big fat double edged sword he probaby decided if I give this up right after Ivette's emotional breakdown for not winning and say that I wanted it for the wrong reason then maybe they would start to think that I am not as ruthless as they think. Now he has both sides thinking they have a chance to pull him in and the focus is on everyone else but him. A very strategically smart move on his part. In this game James is not the "evil" guy or the "good" guy he is the guy who is there to play the game and win the money.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
They were disrespectful, but that was their way to rile up the house and maybe disrupt the friendship.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

eandjbayer 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eandjbayer Click to send private message to eandjbayer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
I believe that what howie and Janelle said and acted where disrespectful no matter how wasted you are. She choose to get drunk and I found it trashy of her. The blows they took where down right insulting and rude. I fit was me in the house I would have been asked to leave b/c I would have said and acted out on their actions. I am so proud of APril to go nad pray for strentgh and I hope that their actions come to bite them in the butt.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-22-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-05 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

If you don't have the live feeds and/or read the updates of the live feeds you may see April, Janelle and Howie in a different light than those of us who do. The way I see it is: April and Jennifer are the girls in Middle School/HS who are always talking trash - running from group to group. They cause much more misery to their targets than anyone else. April even trashed Jennifer with the fraternity story. She is a worthless human being and deserves whatever she gets. The fact that Janelle and Howie went after her in a sorta abusive way is NEVER as damaging as she is to everyone else on the earth with her sneaky, lying ways. I aplaud anyone who stands up to a bully and that is what she is, however quitely she does her damage!!

ETA: Can you tell this beoytch gets to me. Short of physical violence April deserse all she gets. Actually I hope she has been/will be b!tch slapped for her nastiness (by a female of course). IMHO when Ivette sees the tapes April had better unlist her number, Ivette would be the one to b!tch slap her!!

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Candyland Click to send private message to Candyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
Oh Please. April hasn't done anything in the house that anybody else hasn't done. You can't tell me her "sneaking around" is new or different than any episode of Big Brother.
Don't forget the initial war between Ivette and Janelle started because James told one of them that the other had wanted them out since the very beginning.
Remember Kaysar telling James the Eric's "WHOLE GROUP" suggested that they put up James and Sarah, when if fact, only one member of that group suggested James and Sarah and it wasn't Eric (I believe it was either Beau or Ivette).
Sneaking around is part of this game, the cruel attacks are NOT!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
I will just say that April and Jen are the ones going around putting all the negative thoughts in people's heads-going behind the backs of their own alliance!! Also, I do not think that April would have had any trouble from Howie if she hadn't brought up his life outside the house. She said he had no life-where as her life was wonderful. Well, he started picking apart her life outside the house. Who names their critters after food?? Hope they don't live below that Manson/Nixon (stolen from Robin Williams) if you know what I mean or in Ted Nugent country-that animal would be toast for sure. I can hear the Deliverance banjos playin' from here. Never name your dog after a tasty snack!! Maggie at least had sense enough to name her dogs after alcohol (love her mastiffs!!)Kalhua and Bailey.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
Well everyone has their own perspective and as you said other hamsters in the past have used the same tactics as April. IMHO the only person from seasons 3, 4, 5 and 6 who comes close to April's nastiness is Jun. Jun at least cooked for the group, April is useless except as a lying, back-stabbing, rumour starting, can't keep her mouth shut, if we have to hear it one more time we'll explode beoytch.

After reading your post I thought: if I say she's unlikeable - it's probably just my opinion, if 50% of us say she's unlilkeable -it is probable, but if 99% of the posters on any BB board say and believe it then it is definately so. April is worthless.

If you know her personally I would suggest you get her into treatment immediately. She'll need it when she finds out how little America does think of her.

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Candyland Click to send private message to Candyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
OK
A. I do not know April personally, (for whoever questioned it)
I'm just tired of people acting like April is the completely responsible for Howie and Janelle's ridiculous behavior. I think she played her part but I don't think she deserved the extreme of their bullying. As far as 99% of people disliking her. I'm not as shocked at so many people disliking her as I am at how many people like Janelle.

2. In reponse to the comment about Janelle's DUI or Shoplifting.
If that comment was made to me I would like to point out that I did not say she was an alcoholic or a thief. My biggest issue with her legal troubles is that she doesn't think she needs to show up for court. She clearly thinks she is so much about everyone else (including the law) that she can just skip court and any classes she sentenced to when she does finally decide to show up! Luckily 99% of people don't agree with that or this country be in bigger trouble than it already is.
(I wonder which percentile the boyfriend she dumped on national tv would fall into?)

Sariss 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sariss Click to send private message to Sariss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
I personally don't care what sex any one of them were.. the time for being respectful to a female, any female, purely because of her sex is at an end.. especially when said female doesn't deserve respect.

And just because Janelle has a police record doesn't mean she is an alcoholic, nor does it mean that because she was caught steeling she is a career shoplifter. Why judge someone when you don't know all the facts?

But anyways, I thought Howie and Janelle were out of line concerning April. I wanted to ask the people who watch the live feed if there was something that I missed or something, with the things Howie was saying.. if I missed something that sparked that whole thing. Boohoo, he made fun of her dog, get over it. But where was the golddigging whore fat husband thing coming from? And Janelle.. she might be beautiful and witty, but please. That is no right for her to act like a 12 yr old running around calling people b*tches and wh*res. Did you see the way she tried to get up in the other group as soon as they won HoH? Oops, maybe she won't be calling people out this week to try to negate that huge target on her back.

I had a lot of respect for Rachel telling Howie to stop it. Yes, Howie and Janelle running around calling people names and being rude might be dramatic, but Rachel calling her best friend out and him listening was far more dramatic I thought.

I thought, when Janelle and Beau were arguing, that they were just playing around. Then all of a sudden, they were cat fighting.

And April.. I'm by no means defending her. You get what you give.

I don't think I like anybody left in the house.. lol.

08-22-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
Maybe what Janelle and Howie did was not the most tactful or mature thing to do,but I don't see the point of calling them out on it since other people,especially the people they were targeting have said much worse and more damaging things then they did. For example April started the whole Micheal is a pervert deal and went to Eric and suggested that he get nominated because he made her and other woman feel uncomfortable. I thought that was one big joke since she didn't make a complaint about Howie who was by far alot more sexual towards the woman then Micheal. Howie going around the house talking about and staring at the woman's breast and butts (I could feel him undressing them with his eyes and thats watching him on t.v. lol) so if she is ok with that then she had no reason to make a complaint against Micheal. So, in my opinion she deserved it since she accused someone of being a sexual predator just to get him voted out. Another example would be Ivette comparing Kaysar to Osama Bin Laden which is probably the worse comment anyone has made about another person in the house and her constant comments on Janelle being pretty much a plastic Barbie doll and insulting her based on how she looks. So you know what maybe it wasn't the most mature thing of Howie and Janelle to do but some of those people deserved what they got.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
Howie's comment about April's dog was a wee bit uncalled for, but the comment about Howie's lack of a pinky finger was equally bad. To get on Howie's case for his comments and not April, regardless of whether April is a woman or not, is a double standard and should be avoided. Frankly, the two of them going at each other can't be too much of a surprise, but Howie hasn't gotten into it with anyone on that level before. The difference is that April HAS gotten into it. She picked fights with Ivette before, and I don't point this out because i happen to be rooting for Howie and Ivette.

Howie and Ivette might be loudmouths, but they are by no means instigators on April's level. April is a classless ##### who deserves to be smacked upside the head. And she probably is a gold-digger.

I don't know what to make of Janelle and Beau, except they both need to lay off the heavy drinking.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Don't you think Howie and Janelle were disrespectful ?"
No.. I think they were beyond disrespectful.

There's a cruelty displayed by these two that is disturbing, not to mention more than a little bit of stupidity. It's not like either of them have been above reproach in the lying department .. or that there is still a game to play and money to be won.

I've wondered from the git go about Howie.. who would hire him as a weatherman given his performance in the House? TV and Radio Weather personalities are always called upon to do public service gigs often with school children.. who would want him seeing his displays in the House before and after the cruel stuff after Kaysar was nominated and evicted?

Remember how the moron made fun of Eric's short stature.. which reminds me.. if Kaysar had been the guy he likes to portray, he would have put a stop to that.. but then Kaysar shafted Eric didn't he.. yet whined about others "getting" him. **shrug**

Janelle? Holier than thou, among the cruelest most egocentric people I've seen.. but she's not near as smart as she thinks she is.. lucky for sure LOL.. but smart? Nope.

These two pretty much tie for the people I'd least want to be around or see in any capacity.

08-22-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Janelle pushing Bo..."
Opps.. I apparently was wrong in starting this as a thread of its own.. so here goes again../

Janelle gets super nasty.. verbally.. no big deal.. although why they would blur out the finger and allow that language is a puzzler.. but even more puzzeling is .. why BB6 did nothing when she got physical with Bo?

If a man had put his hands on another.. man or woman, in the house.. he would probably have been removed..

...but she pushed him.. which would be assault and battery in any US state.. and didn't even get a public reprimand from BB6 much less removed from the house. How strange is that?

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-22-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Janelle pushing Bo..."
I agree with your puzzlement as to why TPTB blur out the middle finger, but allow "b*tch" and "wh*re" to be flung around with impunity.

Regarding the pushing incident, however, when watching the broadcast I thought that both Janelle and Beau were laughing while all the name-calling and pushing were going on. Then the next scene showed Beau upstairs and very upset. I did not watch the live feeds, so I do not know what happened in between those scenes, but to me it really seemed like they were more "play-fighting" than real fighting (again, until the next scene where Beau was upstairs and visibly upset).

I think that is why there was no penalty against Janelle. If they were both laughing, and Beau became upset only afterward, it would be too late to punish anyone.

08-22-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Janelle pushing Bo..."
Good point on the pushing deal.. although I saw a potential for something bad .. I can see how/why Big Brother may not have.. They were both laughing during that exchange.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •