The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-25-10, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
This was posted by Blind Freddy on Sucks yesterday:

From CBS....

scheduled to air Thursday, March 4

-------------------------------------------
E4 title - 'Tonight, We Make Our Move'
--------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, ... Krautboy 02-25-10 1
   RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, ... SquidProQuo 02-25-10 2
       RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, ... byoffer 02-25-10 3
           RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, ... SquidProQuo 03-01-10 12
   RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, ... Belle Book 02-25-10 4
 Here are this week's clues SquidProQuo 02-26-10 5
   RE: Here are this week's clues Krautboy 02-26-10 6
   RE: Here are this week's clues Krautboy 02-26-10 7
       RE: Here are this week's clues Outfrontgirl 02-26-10 8
           RE: Here are this week's clues Brownroach 03-01-10 10
       RE: Here are this week's clues Outfrontgirl 02-28-10 9
           RE: Here are this week's clues SquidProQuo 03-01-10 13
 RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, ... munson 03-01-10 11
   RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, ... SquidProQuo 03-01-10 14
       RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, ... Outfrontgirl 03-03-10 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-25-10, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
Thanks for bringing it over Squid.

The most important event that takes place at night is Tribal Council. A "move" sounds like a blindside or some other strategic play. It has been rumored that Tom finds and uses the HII at TC. Tom would be the next likely target of the majority alliance on the Heros Tribe. But, if the minority alliance targets the strategic leader of the majority (Cirie), she would have the second most votes after Tom plays the idol.

After all, Stephenie did warn her...vote me out and you'll be the next to go!

Krautboy

02-25-10, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
I was thinking the same thing, Krautboy. The Micronesia group will be targeting Tom (which they probably consider to be a big move vs. going after another girl), and Tom/Colby will be ready for them. Should be a great TC!

Funny how the HII has not even been mentioned yet. Wonder if people are looking for it without clues? Will be interesting to see if it's obvious that Tom (or anyone) receives a clue tonight on a reward or gets to visit the other tribe. It will be a lot more fun if it's a total shock and they don't see it coming, a la Russell and Kelly last season...can't wait to see the faces!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-10, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
Wonder if people are looking for it without clues?

Remembering that this season was filmed before S19 - where RussHell invented non-clue HII searches - aired, I would be surprised if anyone other than RussHell was searching without a clue. If Tom suddenly comes up with that idea, then he will certainly be strenthening his status as one of the best players ever!

03-01-10, 11:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
Randy claims in his one of his post-game interviews that he was searching for the HII since he knew is was his only hope, but who knows.

Courtney mentions in Insider Clips, and Randy also in his post-game interview, that Russell was disappearing from camp for long periods of time, so I'm sure he's been searching already!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-25-10, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
Unfortunately, I have to agree -- Tom finds the HII and uses it at TC to get rid of Cirie. Personally, I'd rather he got rid of Amanda, but I'm not the one making the decision.

02-26-10, 05:22 PM (EST)
5. "Here are this week's clues"

AN UNDERDOG AT THE HEROES CAMP RECONSIDERS HIS STRATEGY AND SETS HIS SIGHTS ON A POSITION OF POWER, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MARCH 4

"Tonight, We Make Our Move" - One of the game's most notorious masterminds finds her grip on an alliance slipping as they lose sight of their plan and consider voting out one of their own, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

02-26-10, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Here are this week's clues"
>
>02.26.2010
>
>AN UNDERDOG AT THE HEROES CAMP
>RECONSIDERS HIS STRATEGY AND SETS
>HIS SIGHTS ON A POSITION
>OF POWER, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES
>VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MARCH 4
>

As we've been discussing, the underdog is probably Tom and he reconsiders his strategy when he finds out the HII is available. He sets his sights on finding the HII, which would put him in a position of power.

Krautboy

02-26-10, 06:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Here are this week's clues"
>
>"Tonight, We Make Our Move" -
>One of the game's most
>notorious masterminds finds her grip
>on an alliance slipping as
>they lose sight of their
>plan and consider voting out
>one of their own, on
>SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday,
>March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
>on the CBS Television Network.
>

Since the other clue refers to the Heros, this probably refers to the Villans, with Parvati the notorious mastermind feeling threatened and losing sight of her alliance with Russell and Danielle. As we see in the promo, Russell is mentioned as a target, but as we know, this is misdirection because the Heros go to TC.

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-10, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Here are this week's clues"
My initial take was that Cirie is the "notorious mastermind" - but you are quite right that there should be one clue about each tribe. And maybe we will get all the strategizing at Villains even though it ends at IC.

Quoting the second teaser again:
>>> One of the game's most notorious masterminds finds her grip on an alliance slipping as they lose sight of their plan and consider voting out one of their own

I haven't seen yet that the majority group, which outweighed the strongly anti-Parv group of Coach, Jerri, Randy, Tyson, is really cohesive. Rob and Russell aren't together; Sandra is off on the side; Courtney is hard to read and we haven't seen much of where she's at. All we've really been shown alliance-wise is Russell, Danielle, Parvati vs. Coach/Jerri - unless I missed something major.

On the HEROES tribe we've seen James/Amanda/JT/Cirie loosely associated with Candice vs. Tom/Colby. Last episode set up Candice as a target, spent quite a bit of energy on that little brouhaha started by JT. James tends to get set in his thoughts, so I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to take out Candice, not Tom. JT has an interest in preserving Tom as well.

Whereas Cirie has her sights set firmly on Tom, and has been cultivating Candice, so would not be happy if James, JT, and Amanda started looking at Candice instead of Tom. As Tom is an awesome challenge competitor, it is a dicey strategy to axe him so soon in the game, and James (Mr. I Just Want to WIN), is probably not going to be thinking along lines of weakening his tribe.

Tom could be the one telling Colby that the two of them are going to make a big move with the idol. He and Colby seem tight enough to where Tom would share that strategy.

OTOH, Krautboy's interpretation is probably correct, as usual, as the clues should be balanced. I think my mind balks at the "mastermind" designation for Parv. That and I have some reservations with the wording.

It says the mastermind, who is female, loses her grip on the alliance. That means to me the alliance shows independent thought and some voting bloc in it wants to eat one of the alliance members that she wants to keep - so it wouldn't be her going after Russell. As far as I can tell that leaves Danielle, which is not a "they" who lose sight of their plan.

In fact, I haven't seen any sign that the Villains have a clear plan other than those who want to get rid of Parvati, and Russell's non-allies who are not keen on him. This clue COULD refer to Parv's allies going after her, but we know enough of Russell's gameplay where it would seem uncharacteristic to see him go after his main female ally right now. Distance himself, that would be smart, but vote her out, no.

Then there's Jerri who is also notorious but isn't known for her masterminding. That would be a big stretch. We see Coach has a meltdown, so it's possible that some group decides he's hurting the tribe and needs to go.

Personally I think this tribe is really stupid if, matched against Tom, James, Colby, Rupert, and JT, they even consider ousting Coach or Russell right now. I realize the boot list indicates they will do something to weaken the tribe the next time they go to TC, but cycle boy has not really been impressive this season. Amazing though that they would hang on to Courtney as they can't always sit her out.

Do they know that she's dating JT's "best friend" Stephen, or did that start up when she returned from this filming?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Here are this week's clues"
Last week both clues pertained to the Villains though, so we can't assume they will always be balanced:

ONE TOUGH VILLAIN HAS THE WHOLE TRIBE ON EDGE AS EVERYONE SETS THEIR SIGHTS ON A VERY DANGEROUS ALLIANCE, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, FEB. 25

"That Girl is Like a Virus" - One of the most powerful women in the game targets a worthy adversary and gets aggressive in her efforts to oust an immediate threat, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, Feb. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

My thought was that the mastermind is Cirie as well.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

02-28-10, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Here are this week's clues"
The caps with Cirie and Candice framed in this odd manner suggest to me that the Candice story has more misdirection legs in Ep 4. Candice is shown looking isolated and dejected while Cirie looks pleased with herself. But Cirie could lose her strategic "grip" later.

03-01-10, 11:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Here are this week's clues"
This vidcap struck me as well, OFG. Also, the whole story line last week about JT sowing seeds of doubt between Cirie and Candice seemed highly manipulated, as if it was setting up something for this week.

I'm leaning toward Cirie being the notorious mastermind (vs. Parv), if for no other reason than we know it's the Heroes that are going to TC this week.

If the Heroes indeed lose the IC, James will go bonzo again and will want to vote out whomever he feels is responsible for the loss. Even though Tom would be a likely strategic target for the Micronesia alliance, I think that James and JT a) will want to keep the team strong, and b) fear girl power enough that they won't want to vote off a guy so soon.

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that Cirie could very well be the person that James targets, if she blows the challenge. Or as others have mentioned, JT already said last week that if he had his way, Candice would be going home as she's a strategic threat...plus she was annoying people (esp. James) with her paranoia. Either way, Cirie will lose her strategic grip on the tribe and this will be the opening that Tom/Colby need to make a move.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-10, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
OK, here's what I'm struggling with regarding the HII and the Cirie blowback....

The tribes get a clue to the HII location and the scramble ensues. The takeaway here is that an idol is in play and the Heroes know this unlike Russell's surprise in Somoa.

Knowing that there is an HII out there, why wouldn't the majority alliance, which I'm assuming includes James/Amanda/Rupert/JT/Cirie/Candace, split their votes 3-3 between Tom and Colby thereby assuring if an idol is played, it doesn't matter? I have no doubt that smart players like Cirie, probably Candace and maybe even Amanda would push for this because no one would know who Tom/Colby would target.

Unless they do know? Or don't care?

Maybe it's more complicated than a straight 6-2 vote for Tom after all. Perhaps my assumptions are wrong regarding the "majority" alliance? I hope they are, anyway, because a bad play like that would just be disappointing.

03-01-10, 11:41 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
I've been wondering about that too. It could be as simple as they don't trust Candice enough to carry out a plan to split the vote.

Or it could be tied to this week's clue that they're considering voting out one of their own alliance. Per my post above, perhaps JT and James decide they'd rather vote out a girl vs. a guy, esp. if they're mad about losing a challenge.

03-03-10, 11:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S20 Episode 4 Title: "Tonight, We Make Our Move""
Yes, if the clue is to be trusted, there is something more here than Cirie trying to get Tom and vice versa.

I agree with Squid, and dimly remember saying something similar, that some of the Heroes will focus on tribal strength and will think it's premature to go after either Tom or Colby. Specifically James, and likely JT, and perhaps Rupert.

Amanda I'm not so sure, because she did get her name written down by Tom and Colby. Cirie has been after Tom since before Day One. Said so in her interviews. That's why I feel that she is the mastermind and she wants to go after Tom. Now we know that Tom will get the most overall votes, or Cirie would not be idoled - so that says to me that Cirie ultimately prevails

Her concerns that she's losing her grip are real but in the end she doesn't. I think that Candice is the most likely target of Cirie's alliance because otherwise that story last week should have been on the editing room floor, if it goes nowhere. I do not think that that James or Amanda will want to boot Cirie herself. JT fears Cirie, but he's not running that alliance.

OTOH, JT could possibly join back with Tom and Colby because he would like to get Cirie. The guys remember that Cirie takes out big players like Yau Man.

In another world, either James or Rupert could be targets for being out of control and totally annoying, but I think Candice is the easy vote. She has no allies and booting her would be a way to stop splintering the tribe into alliances. However, Cirie won't want to play it like that.

Possibly the reason they don't vote 3-3 to get around the idol is that they can't count on six votes. They can't trust Candice 100% and they really can't trust JT. Mostly JT I think, but not sure if they know he is slippery. If he votes with Tom and Colby, the Micronesians plus Rupert can't split their votes. Five is the number needed to avoid a tie this week.

It's possible that Cirie tries to pull the wool over Tom's eyes and gets the others to persuade him that Candice is the logical vote - hoping he'll believe in that and won't play the idol - if he has it. But he won't trust them and he will play it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •