The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 20 Episode #2 Title: It’s Getting the Best of Me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-10, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 20 Episode #2 Title: It’s Getting the Best of Me"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-10 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

The title for episode #2 was posted by Volcanic Glass over at Sucks:

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/64955

"It’s Getting the Best of Me"

That sounds like something a newbie, a Kathleen, would say so it's a strange quote for veterans.

I'm guessing that, from the previews, this could be Stephenie talking about her injury. Funny if the producers chose a Me quote for StepheME!!! They do know about us!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 20 Episode #2 Title: I... PepeLePew13 02-11-10 1
 RE: Survivor 20 Episode #2 Title: I... Outfrontgirl 02-11-10 2
 Teaser... PepeLePew13 02-12-10 3
   RE: Teaser... Steph_Fan 02-12-10 4
       RE: Teaser... PepeLePew13 02-12-10 6
           RE: Teaser... Steph_Fan 02-13-10 8
   RE: Teaser... Belle Book 02-12-10 5
       RE: Teaser... PepeLePew13 02-12-10 7
           RE: Teaser... Belle Book 02-13-10 9
   RE: Teaser... samboohoo 02-13-10 10
       RE: Teaser... munson 02-14-10 12
   RE: Teaser... Flowerpower 02-15-10 13
       RE: Teaser... Krautboy 02-15-10 14
           RE: Teaser... Flowerpower 02-15-10 15
 RE: Survivor 20 Episode #2 Title: I... SpotTheDifference 02-13-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-10, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode #2 Title: It’s Getting the Best of Me"
That's exactly what I think as well... a Stephenie quote.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-10, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode #2 Title: It’s Getting the Best of Me"
That was my first take. Steph is not a quitter and none of these people are quitters although Jerri can whine with the best - but if Steph is in serious pain then she might admit defeat.

02-12-10, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Teaser..."
IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPLOSIVE TRIBAL COUNCILS EVER, SECRETS AND STRATEGIES ARE REVEALED AS TEMPERS FLARE, AND A HEATED ARGUMENT THREATENS TO TEAR THE WHOLE TRIBE APART, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, FEB. 18

"It's Getting the Best of Me" - Backstabbing and dissention run rampant in one tribe as a castaway reveals that old grudges die hard and makes a move to put a former ally on the chopping block. Meanwhile, one Villain pushes so hard to provide for the tribe that he passes out cold, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, Feb. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Who could be the "former ally" put on the chopping block? It sounds like the first part of the teaser is about the Heroes, since it mentions "Meanwhile, one Villain" in the second part. The possible pairings that could result in a grudge rearing its ugly head:

Amanda-Cirie -- Cirie bitter at Amanda for not making the F2 in Micronesia?

Amanda/Cirie-James -- Don't see any bitterness festering with James to or from either of these two since he only has himself to blame for leaving China with two HIIs and left with an injury in Micronesia.

Tom-Stephenie -- Initially were on opposing tribes in Palau. Maybe Steph's a little unhappy about not being given a shot at going further in the game by Tom's tribe but not sure I see a grudge between these two.

Candice, Colby, JT and Rupert don't have anyone on Heroes who were with them on a previous season, so I'm not seeing an 'former ally' situation happening with them.

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-12-10, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Teaser..."
Meanwhile, one Villain pushes
>so hard to provide for
>the tribe that he passes
>out cold,

Hi all, it has been ages since I have posted, but I've been watching all along and am psyched for this season. As a huge Rob fan, I have to ask if any spoiler people know anything about what happens to him after he passes out. I've seen a few of my favorite players leave the game to injuries, and I really don't want it to happen again. Someone please reassure me!

02-12-10, 08:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Teaser..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

From what I've heard, this incident won't have an impact on Rob's standing in the game.

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-13-10, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Teaser..."
Alright, well that is good enough for me (for now). I will be disappointed if he gets outplayed and doesn't last long in the game, but that is far more tolerable than going out due to injury. Thanks Pepe.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-12-10, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Teaser..."
Well, now we know why Boston Rob passed out the way he did.

I don't know who the "former ally" is that's on the chopping block -- could be Amanda & Cirie; Amanda, Cirie & James, or Tom & Stephenie. I do see a possible form of bitterness between Cirie & James since Cirie helped send out Ozzy in Micronesia and he might consider turning on her.

02-12-10, 08:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Teaser..."
You might be right.

From Wiki, after Ozzy's surprise ouster:

After Tribal Council, Amanda was angry that Parvati and Cirie did not tell her about their plot against Ozzy. Parvati tried to patch things up with James, but her efforts didn't work and James no longer trusted Parvati. Her efforts also failed with Amanda, though she kept her distrust of Parvati and Cirie to herself.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-13-10, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Teaser..."
Yeah, I could see Amanda considering turning on Cirie as well since Cirie helped oust Ozzy. Either Amanda or James could well consider turning on Cirie since she got rid of Ozzy (and Parvati is on the other tribe, so they can't turn on her). On the Heroes side, that would be the best candidate for the teaser.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-10, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Teaser..."
I can't remember, but wasn't it possibly Parvati who said she doubted Amanda and Cirie were together?

On the Villians, we have Coach and Tyson who were once alligned in Tocantins.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-10, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Teaser..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-10 AT 00:51 AM (EST)

I saw this as Parv totally trying to deflect attention from her prior Micro alliance mates in the event she could use them following merge. Love the fact that Sandra absolutely called her on it, though.

Obviously have no way of knowing this but I don't think Amanda/Cirie/James would do anything yet to hurt their numbers with an overt attempt to oust one of them. This early in the game, it's all about those numbers. I think all three were pretty clear that they'll use each other until they don't. Far too early.

Former tribemates are Tom and Steph.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Teaser..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-10 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPLOSIVE TRIBAL COUNCILS EVER, SECRETS AND STRATEGIES ARE REVEALED AS TEMPERS FLARE, AND A HEATED ARGUMENT THREATENS TO TEAR THE WHOLE TRIBE APART, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, FEB. 18
"It's Getting the Best of Me" - Backstabbing and dissention run rampant in one tribe as a castaway reveals that old grudges die hard and makes a move to put a former ally on the chopping block. Meanwhile, one Villain pushes so hard to provide for the tribe that he passes out cold, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, Feb. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

One of the most explosive TC's ever...secrets/strategies revealed plus the backstabbing and dissention run rampant in one tribe and putting former allies on the chopping block all sound like the heroes to me....so the heroes go back to TC? OFG theory points to two heroes most likely to be the target...Stephanie or Cirie. They were both boot decoys last week, this week their time could be up.

Definately, Parvati indeed noted that she did not think that Amanda and Cirie would align...the comment wasn't lost on me either.

Meanwhile, the villain is indeed Boston Rob, who is clearly the misdirection for the episode...

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-10, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Teaser..."
Hi FlowerPower! You’re as razor sharp as ever…
I agree. We know that the Hero’s go back to TC and it seems apparent that last weeks “decoys” will continue to be this week’s targets. Stephanie the boot, and Cirie the decoy. Tom and Stephanie will continue to push for Cirie, while Amanda, Cirie and Candice will target Stephanie.

As you suggest, Parvati’s comment is probably foreshadowing the “old grudge that dies hard” between Cirie and Amanda.

We are shown Amanda’s confessional…”Cirie and I are here for blood, okay, we are here to win this thing.” This sounds like Amanda considers herself in an Alliance with Cirie, so it’s probably Cire that tries to put Amanda’s head on the chopping block to save her own neck.

Cirie recognizes that her and Amanda are considered having a potential alliance. Cirie may want to distance herself from that perception, by checking out her other alliance options. She “makes a move to put a former ally on the chopping block”, perhaps by approaching Tom and Stephanie,but she doesn’t necessarily follow through. Probably just another decoy to take the spotlight off of Stephanie. If Stephanie reveals Ciries strategy to Amanda at TC in an attempt to save herself, it would be an “explosive TC”.

Krautboy

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Teaser..."
Ahhh, my dear Krautboy! Talk about razor sharp! You have it all figured out. That's what I loved about you....right down to the dang details! I have missed the zest for the details. Thrilled to go after them in earnest. And, I whole heartedly agree. I am kind of riding in the middle though. I have run across a few spoilers through the summer so I have a fundamental idea of who makes it to the end, yet, I have not seen the "list" in it's entirity, so I am led to use some basic skills to figure it out.

For example, I was thinking that perhaps the Villains would lose this IC, but the vidcaps and the clues are pointing whole heartedly toward a Villain victory. I agree it will be Cirie that will make some waves in order to throw the target off of herself. You could see her wheels spinning last week when she spoke about not wanting Sugar to go, because she was weaker than herself. Yes, she'll survive next week perhaps, but will she for long? I think Tom and JT especially have her number...

Well done, KB, well done!

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-13-10, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 20 Episode #2 Title: It’s Getting the Best of Me"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-10 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

Vidcaps are up at Survivor Fever, and it looks like it's Rob who says the title quote.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •